The Soulless King

Darkend0ni द्वारा

The soulless king is book on the idea that there was a seceret and more dangerous titan not directly connecte... अधिक

The blackend nightmare
Chapter 1: The Awakening
Chapter 2: Clouds of steam
Chapter 3: The boy with red eyes
Chapter 4: The Goddess Rage
Chapter 5: Memories of blood
Chapter 6 part 1: The secrets we keep
Chapter 6 part 3: The secrets we keep
Chapter 7: Wake

Chapter 6 part 2: The secrets we keep. 🍋

25 0 0
Darkend0ni द्वारा

*So then, my guess is that some of you expected this after the last chapter, if not then you have missed out on a lot of spicy, amazing fanfiction. For those that don't know, this is a mature love scene between two characters, indicated by this symbol at the start: 🍋 and at the end as well. To those that stay to read through it, I thank you for participating in what is officially my first written lemon. I'll mainly be using grammar and descriptive phrases that other lemons contain. I'll repeat this only once (This will be sinful), to the best of my ability at least. Anyways thanks for still reading, comments and views are always appreciated. Peace....😳

(Annie)

He looked into my eyes, the glow of the moon left our shadows adrift, but as he moved ever so slightly closer I was memorized by his lips. Sweet things that drew its audience closer with their honeyed words. Thin lips that tugged at heart strings when formed in a smirk or lust filled smile. Lips that I longed to kiss for a long time now.

🍋
I dragged my hands from the sodden earth to his face, my eyes still captured in his as he began to set his hands on either side of my hips. Delicate, but strong and secure as he rubbed up and down ever so slightly, both a massage to warm my skin to the chilly air, and something left better as unmentionable. By the heat gathering within my center and the deep breathing I was releasing, he obviously knew what he was doing was right.

My eyes snapped back in line with his as I brought his face closer, only to capture his lips in mine. "Oh gwad," I moaned, the heat starting to build and curl inside as his tongue slithered past those silver tongued lips to be locked with mine. My worry's and logical side being locked away in the vault of my mind, to focus only on the pleasure.

He tasted of fresh mint and ripe apples, most likely do to the pie that was shared between cadets at dessert tonight. The feeling of his hand reaching up to massage the crook in my back before resting on my neck, then face, as he maintained the kiss. Like a drug or candy we had not tasted in many bitter sweet years.

His other hand stayed on my hip, massaging ever so carefully, skating its way up and down, slowly now and then towards my well endowed thighs. Pulling back from the kiss as a gasp formed in my throat as his hand drifted a little to low. His name whispered from my lips as a lust filled haze clouded my eyes.

"Armin"

The word was practically groaned out of my body as his original hand began to make its way back to my hips again, a pool already forming in my drenched undergarments.

"Annie" He claimed in return, his face rosy red, panting slightly, eyes filled with desires that did not belong on the face of someone so innocent. My hands working down his clothes towards the bulge I had briefly seen in his military trousers. Cut much to tight to cover up anything slightly indecent, you could see the pants were in quite a bit of stress as was he.

Feeling a bit to open in the middle of the encampment, I stood abruptly to my feet my hand held out for him to take, lust still fueled in each of our eyes. Taking the offering he followed me to a space deep in the woods behind the men's barracks.

In the woods there was a clear empty space full of lush green moss and purple crocus flowers, only made more beautiful by the moons light. Releasing my hand from his I grabbed the hem of my shirt and over jacket, to pull off in a single, fluid, sensual movement.

My back was turned to him, but I new exactly what he was watching when I did the same with my pants and socks. Remaining in only my underwear I turned to face him, only to hold back a rather large gasp at the straining cock trying to burst free of his pants. The bulge had roughly out lined its size as it snaked down his leg and pulsed with his breathing.

Walking cat-like over to him I began to reach for his shirt, but he stopped me. I looked back at his eyes for a moment, with those innocent eyes of his staring back asking silently why, until my reasoning caught up with my horniness. He was asking if I truly wanted this. Amused by his kind, gentlemanly edict I reached for his face and gave him a kiss that described every desire I indented to inflict, and be inflicted upon tonight.

That was the trigger, his blue eyes flashing brightly with the moon. He push me until I collapsed against the soft, slightly damp moss as he stood over me. The moonlight, reflecting beautifully against his tone abbs and muscle bound arms. His overshirt and jacket now discarded amongst my own clothing, carefully unbuttoning the trousers he wore with aggravating slowness.

His eyes were solely glued to my warm, slightly sweaty body, watching me like a hungry animal, that hadn't eaten in weeks. He glided himself down on top of me, his hands reaching for my bosom bound chest, his fingers outlining the curves.

"You smell so good Annie, you taste like honeyed fruit"

My own hands reached to grab around his chest and feel the muscles that strained against his shoulders and back, gripping tightly, and fiercely. His mouth groaned as it latched on to the sweet spot on my neck, nipping and working at the muscle until a hickey could be formed. He also massaged my chest, snaking one hand around to undo the clamp that locked away my breasts.

Unmentionable words spewed from my lips, a series of panting, moaning, and mewling, as heat rose and swelled in my chest to my melting center. His hands were like fire, blazing, licking flames that rippled down my skin, as I begged for something to quench the slick heat that was leaking betwixt my legs.

Noticing my discomfort his wicked hands tore themselves from my rosy red chest and perk nipples, to spread my legs ever so delicately. Massaging up and down my inner thighs as he brought his lips to my chest. Tugging and pulling lightly with his teeth as my legs clamped hard  one his hand to resist exploding in ecstasy.

I was screaming his name as the sensation became extreme. One hand gripping, and tweezing my left nipple while his mouth worked another hickey into my right breast. I wasn't thinking anymore, the heat and the passion, to much for my pleasure weakening body.

The tipping point was when he sensed my growing orgasm and brought his hand down on my barely clothed clitoris and teased it with his fingers, him grinning into my breast as he admired his devilish work.
_________________________________________

(Armin)

To watch such a sight, it was beyond words to describe beauty. Watching the girl that I had fallen for arch into my quivering hand as her juices flowed like a faucet around my fingers. Eyes rolled up in the back of her head, toes curled and a face of lust that could scar a child for years. It was almost enough for me to shoot my load in my shorts.

As she rode out her high, I carefully untangled myself from her and moved my way to her heavenly center. An aroma like none other, sweet and sickly drenched her lower lips, making them glint like freshly cooled metal in the moon light.

Bringing my sticky fingers to my lips I tasted her, feeling her gaze watching me like a vulture. She tasted like honey and rosemary. Just as delicious as her perky breasts, their peaks still glinting with my spit like water in a warm summers day. Carefully moving down, I spread her lower lips, eyeing the very thing that begged to be filled like a pie shell wanting its sugary, warm, custard.

Taking care to keep my eyes level with hers, I licked her glorious pussy. Steamy fluids still leaking or rather shuddering now as she threw her head back in a moan, out of her small snatch. Wanting to hear those sinful moans again, I carefully forced two fingers into he small opening, curling them to hit a sweet spot I heard about in hushed conversations between adults.

My name was cried in both begging and longing, from those sweet lips that made my heart beat rise every time. Feeling enough foreplay had been done, I rose to my knees panting at the small energy it took to do that. Drawing out the meat between my legs, that pulsed with my heart as I leaned over my love.

Annie had yet to look up yet, still living in a moment of extreme ecstasy. Taping her thighs lightly she looked towards me, or more specifically the meat log, aimed at a entrance that seemed would be impossible to fit four inches let along seven and a half which was my size.

A rather embarrassing and ridiculous thing I found out from a conversation then later a competition started by Eren and Jean, followed up by Reiner, who thought it was funny. That is until Eren made a joke about me which i simply responded to by changing into my bed cloths Infront of them out of tiredness.

Gasping at it she didn't say a word against the object, but instead guided it right to her doorway, her inner heat lightly blowing on the tip. Being a little more cautious, despite my urges to plug her tight pussy and pump her silly, I rubbed it in the lube she had secreted as well as wet my hand with spit to rub it with and push into her on the first try.

It took every thing I had from shooting my load deep into her. So tight and warm, with her squirming and wriggling her voice panting and moaning,  to have me push further into her. She wanted more practically begging for it, so I pushed deeper feeling the tight formation of her hymen as it broke to fit my massive cock.

Her voice caught as my cock hit the entrance to her womb, before dragging my girth slowly back and seeing it glisten with fluids catching the midnight lighting. My fat head still buried deep in her glorious love tunnel. Wanting to have her feel everything I had to offer, I rammed it back in this time hitting her entrance with a pleasant thunk.

" ahhhuun!!" "Armin, ooohhhh, please don't stop" She begged as I proceeded to ram my length into her every time, her hips slapping wetly against my lower abdomen, hands gripping and groping her blessed chest. Moans and cries of pleasure, filled the night, each loader then the last.

Finally, when I couldn't hold it in anymore, and the tone in her voice explained a similar situation, I drove deep into her. My balls slapped wetly against here core, the head of my cock breaking into and hitting the back of her womb. I moaned as she shuddered and squeezed in equal fierceness around me.

"Annnnie, I....I'm.....cuuuuu"
"meee toooo, Ahhhhh Armin."

We layed down on our mossy bed, still connected to each other until death do us part, as we fell asleep to the waning moon. The flowers surrounding us like a ending scene from a fairy tale.

End of 🍋
_________________________________________

(Annie)

It's been 2 months now since we've seen each other, he sends letters, but I no longer can open them with the guilt I carry in my heart.

The marlins had always lied to us, there were never any devils on this island. Just trapped people that wished to explore the world they were born too. To live life to its freest, and I could never say anything against that when it was my wish too. To live freely with the man I grew up with, as well as the man I had grown to love.

"Hey were about to go on patrol, are you ready to go Annie?" Said Hitch, my roommate in the girls interior police garrison. Despite hating the marlins government and all that they stand for I still carry out my mission for the sake of my father.

Reiner and Bartholet remain blissfully clueless as to how deep undercover I've become with the " enemies ". Hitch suspects something with her girls intuition of sorts when my mood will change whenever I read one of his letters.

At most it would have to be like this, where I play the role of the shy girl friend until I receive word where Eren's going to end up after the fiasco in Trost. When I do get news, I will swiftly track down, eat him, and then I can serve some purpose for this shit show of an operation.

At least if I die then he'll never learn how horrible of a person I really am. A monster to fit with the story's that have be told to me since I was a kid. I can die happy if it means he never finds out about me....... that was the plan anyways.

A week before I was to chase the scout test run patrol, I was heaving my innererds into a bucket. They were left in lady's dorms for anything that might need them. More times than not, I embarrassingly used it as a stepping stool due to my height.

"Huuurraaaglh!!" Oh, what the hell is going on. I'm a fukn member of the nine. We're supposed to have heightened immune systems, so why the hell does my stomach want to die prematurely. Was it something I ate?

"Hey Annie you ready for pa....?!?...oh you really don't look to good." Says Hitch arriving through my doorway not knocking as usual. She rushes over  an throws her rifle onto the bed and runs a hand down my back to sooth me. It's almost comforting, until my stomach chooses to release more vile.

"Yikes Annie" She says after I finish, "You didn't get food poisoning did you. Our chefs supposedly make the best cuisine in all the walls so what's happening to you?"

Well that's a worrying thought, if it wasn't something I ate what's causing me to be sick. There's only so many variables that could make a teenage girl this sick. Well to start with I could scratch the chance of me being pregn...........

"oh fuck."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14K 223 27
Ky Kiske, former captain of the now disbanded Sacred Order of Holy Knights. Now wandering the Earth, fighting against the Honkai. When a chance encou...
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
11.9K 365 18
After V1 defeats Minos Prime, his wish for a better world reaches out to a god that was no longer there. Or that would seem, but it seems god felt Mi...
23.3K 519 28
Note this takes place mostly before Himeko's death in the timeline ingame. Himeko Murata, one of the legendary valkries out there, she sacraficed he...