Chapter 6 part 2: The secrets we keep. 🍋

*So then, my guess is that some of you expected this after the last chapter, if not then you have missed out on a lot of spicy, amazing fanfiction. For those that don't know, this is a mature love scene between two characters, indicated by this symbol at the start: 🍋 and at the end as well. To those that stay to read through it, I thank you for participating in what is officially my first written lemon. I'll mainly be using grammar and descriptive phrases that other lemons contain. I'll repeat this only once (This will be sinful), to the best of my ability at least. Anyways thanks for still reading, comments and views are always appreciated. Peace....😳

(Annie)

He looked into my eyes, the glow of the moon left our shadows adrift, but as he moved ever so slightly closer I was memorized by his lips. Sweet things that drew its audience closer with their honeyed words. Thin lips that tugged at heart strings when formed in a smirk or lust filled smile. Lips that I longed to kiss for a long time now.

🍋
I dragged my hands from the sodden earth to his face, my eyes still captured in his as he began to set his hands on either side of my hips. Delicate, but strong and secure as he rubbed up and down ever so slightly, both a massage to warm my skin to the chilly air, and something left better as unmentionable. By the heat gathering within my center and the deep breathing I was releasing, he obviously knew what he was doing was right.

My eyes snapped back in line with his as I brought his face closer, only to capture his lips in mine. "Oh gwad," I moaned, the heat starting to build and curl inside as his tongue slithered past those silver tongued lips to be locked with mine. My worry's and logical side being locked away in the vault of my mind, to focus only on the pleasure.

He tasted of fresh mint and ripe apples, most likely do to the pie that was shared between cadets at dessert tonight. The feeling of his hand reaching up to massage the crook in my back before resting on my neck, then face, as he maintained the kiss. Like a drug or candy we had not tasted in many bitter sweet years.

His other hand stayed on my hip, massaging ever so carefully, skating its way up and down, slowly now and then towards my well endowed thighs. Pulling back from the kiss as a gasp formed in my throat as his hand drifted a little to low. His name whispered from my lips as a lust filled haze clouded my eyes.

"Armin"

The word was practically groaned out of my body as his original hand began to make its way back to my hips again, a pool already forming in my drenched undergarments.

"Annie" He claimed in return, his face rosy red, panting slightly, eyes filled with desires that did not belong on the face of someone so innocent. My hands working down his clothes towards the bulge I had briefly seen in his military trousers. Cut much to tight to cover up anything slightly indecent, you could see the pants were in quite a bit of stress as was he.

Feeling a bit to open in the middle of the encampment, I stood abruptly to my feet my hand held out for him to take, lust still fueled in each of our eyes. Taking the offering he followed me to a space deep in the woods behind the men's barracks.

In the woods there was a clear empty space full of lush green moss and purple crocus flowers, only made more beautiful by the moons light. Releasing my hand from his I grabbed the hem of my shirt and over jacket, to pull off in a single, fluid, sensual movement.

My back was turned to him, but I new exactly what he was watching when I did the same with my pants and socks. Remaining in only my underwear I turned to face him, only to hold back a rather large gasp at the straining cock trying to burst free of his pants. The bulge had roughly out lined its size as it snaked down his leg and pulsed with his breathing.