Red River, Oregon

By luciferlover1234

Creed Moonridge and his brother Killian move into a new town for a new life. They want to leave their nightma... More

One House
One Nightmare
One Brother
One Visitor
One Trip
One Sunday
One Dinner
One Night
One Kill
One Question
One Body
One Posse
One Explanation
One Rescuer
One Church
One Visit
One Cave
One Video
One Meeting
One Sidecar
One Omelet
One Hanging
One Family
One Future

One Halloween

13 3 2
By luciferlover1234

Halloween was here. Killian went to the festival with Lois and Haven while Creed stayed at the house.

Haven didn't ask and Killian found that interesting. He hoped to find a man like that someday. Haven was very cool. They had a great day. The sun was shining and it wasn't too cold. There was the smell of snow in the air but this was perfect.

"I can't wait to see the house!" Lois was excited. They were ready to trick or treat. Lois was in her costume all day. She didn't win the costume contest but she still got candy.

"Me either." Haven smiled. He couldn't wait to see Creed. It's been a week since those kisses.

"Speaking of the house, I have to get back. I hope to see you both later." Killian smiled. "There will be dinner too."

"Bye, Uncle Killian." Lois smiled.

"Bye, Lois." He kissed her cheek. "Haven."

"Killian. Is Creed okay?" Haven watched him.

Killian just laughed. It was a hearty laugh. "Hell no! He is a very complicated mess, Haven!" He smiled. "But he is a great guy. It's worth the time to try. I promise."

Haven smiled and nodded. "Okay." He hadn't seen him all week but that was normal.

Killian walked in the house after leaving the festival. He waved at several people on his way. He knew almost everyone. "Creed."

Creed walked out of the kitchen. "Hey, how was the festival?"

"It was awesome. You should have gone." Killian was pouring some water. He was thirsty.

"Couldn't. Too much sun. It looked pretty outside." Creed smiled. He missed the sun sometimes. He really didn't care for it now. "And I was busy making haunted food for dinner. I have finger sandwiches that look like fingers and dirt for dessert. It's just pudding and cookies but it looks like dirt and apple cider to drink." He smiled.

"Sounds great. Is everything ready for tonight?" Killian was asking about the house. Creed added more to it in the middle of the night.

Creed smiled a pointy smile and his eyes were glowing. "How is that? Do you think it's too much?"

Killian smiled. "No one will know you are real! You look awesome and terrifying!"

"Great. I was going for terrifying. Do you think I should just not...dress up?" He sighed.

"No way! Be yourself. It's the only night of the year that you can." Killian smiled.

"Okay." He was worried.

"Just get ready and be scary. The kids will love it. We have to get more decorations for next year. I am going to the stores tomorrow for decorations that are on sale!" Killian was looking forward to a normal life.

Killian was loving this normal life. Well, semi-normal life. He loved his job and this town. He loved that his brother was getting back into life. Slowly. Haven seemed perfect and Lois was awesome. Creed could have a cute family if he didn't mess it up.

"What are you going as?" Creed had no idea.

Killian smiled. "I am going to be a vampire hunter! I thought it would be funny! I have a stake and everything."

Creed laughed. "Great. Very ironic." He loved his brother. He was always there.

They had a few brave kids come to the house and some adults including the Ballasts, the couple they first met. Creed made sure to give everyone two candy bars. He didn't want to get stuck with them.

Lois gasped when she saw the house. It was cool. The fog was green and ghoulish. She walked with Haven up the steps and something shook in the bushes and growled.

Lois laughed as she screamed and rushed to the door. There were spider webs and skeletons on the porch. A rocking chair began to rock by itself and Lois clapped. This was amazing.

She rang the doorbell and it was a creepy laugh. The door creaked open and Creed was there. He was a vampire and Lois smiled. "I love it! You look so awesome!"

"Why thank you! You look really creepy! I love the blood on your mouth. Nice touch." Creed smiled a pointy smile.

"Dad helped me." Lois smiled. "I couldn't keep my teeth in because I couldn't talk or eat! Where did you get yours?"

"They are homemade!" He smiled. Killian was behind him. He laughed.

"What are you, Uncle Killian?" Lois loved having an uncle.

"I am a vampire hunter!" Killian leaped out and made Lois jump and scream. Creed laughed. "You look great."

"You scared me!" Lois took a breath. "It was awesome!" She hugged him.

"Come in, if you want." Creed watched Haven and handed him a candy bar. He smiled and took it.

"I love this look!" Haven smiled. "Sexy."

"Thanks! I was going for terrifying vampire." Creed cleared his throat.

Haven nodded. He watched Creed for a minute. Those were the glowing blue eyes Creed had when he was kissing him. A thought crept in, what was he? He said he was a monster and now Haven was wondering what kind. A sexy monster for sure. "You failed."

"Good to know. I think you are sexy as a witch!" He smiled making sure to show his teeth. He watched to see if Haven was curious or flinched. "I love this look! Going drag is sexy!"

Haven turned a complete circle making his skirt inch higher. "Thanks. It's what I was going for too." He even had high heel boots on. Damn, Haven looked sexy.

"Well, you succeeded." Creed almost growled.

"In the house, Lovers. It's chilly out here." Killian was getting cold. "Oh, Haven. Thanks for referring your uncle he was awesome and got us a nice furnace and a good deal. He is looking at the ballroom too. Maybe we can have a Christmas party here next year." Killian was ready to get to life. Five years was long enough.

"That's talk for later," Creed reassured him. "Oh, Lois, candy bar." He let her choose and gave her two.

"Thanks." Lois hugged him and yawned. It had been a long day and it was so comfortable here.

"Dinner and a surprise. Are you even hungry?" Creed asked. "Excuse me a minute." He walked to the powder room. He was pretending to take out his contacts and teeth. He looked in the mirror. He looked like a vampire in the mirror. His true self.

Who knew that some of that stuff on TV was true? Like sunlight and crosses. Mirrors were partially true. He had a reflection but it was the vampire even if he wasn't being a vampire, in the mirror, he was. This was the only mirror in the house. He hated them but he had to fix his hair. Killian had mirrors in his room.

Creed walked out and looked normal. "Much better. So, I made a Halloween themed dinner. Lois will love it." He smiled at Lois who sat at the island. He pulled the platter of hot dogs wrapped in biscuits. They looked like fingers. Lois smiled. "Fingers and chips. I couldn't make that look scary. But dessert is dirt." He smiled.

Lois glared. "I am not eating dirt!"

Creed chuckled. "It's pudding and cookies. Oh, and a gummy worm."

"I will eat that though! This is great." Lois ate three fingers. Creed was quiet as they ate.

"This is perfect for dinner, Creed. Thanks. Is this homemade cider?" Haven stared as he took another sip.

"No. It's a mix I found. I am not into making homemade cider. But I did put cinnamon sticks in it as it warmed up. Is it good?" Creed looked worried.

Killian smiled. "Perfect, actually. I can never figure out how you do that!"

Lois loved the pudding but Haven cut her off at one cup. She had a lot of sugar today.

"Are you done? I got something for you." Creed smiled and walked into the living room. Lois gasped. There was a TV on the wall. He handed her a remote and she was engaged on the couch, by the fire. She pulled up a blanket. She was set.

Killian threw his stake in the fire and sat. "Now what? Drink too much?" He winked. He was ready to leave these two alone.

"Hilarious." Creed glared. He knew that was a vampire joke. Haven had no idea and he let it go. Creed didn't want to leave him out. "How was your week, Haven?"

Haven smiled. "Great. I did one engine rebuild, some tune ups and several oil changes. Several tires... I was busy. Some guy hit on me." He watched Creed. "Don't worry. I told him I was taken. I hope that's okay."

Creed sighed. It was great. Killian was saying something. "About fucking time!" He sighed in relief. "I'm going out." He grabbed his keys and was out the door. There was a bar somewhere.

Creed just shook his head. He looked over and Lois was dozing. "He just left and I wanted to spend more time with you."

"Let her sleep on the couch. She looks happy. I missed you this week. You have to visit." Haven smiled because Creed looked a little lost.

"I thought about it but I should leave you alone. I really don't want to. I really want to drag you to my room and never let you out of my bed." He touched Haven's face very gently. "But..."

Haven sighed as his bones melted. "I wouldn't stop you Creed." He whispered as he looked at Creed.

Creed moaned. "We can't though. Lois...and I'm complicated."

"Is there ever going to come a time when you will tell me?" Haven was curious.

Creed laughed. "I doubt it. I'm sorry I'm not more honest. I'm trying to be honest. I am. I don't want to lie to you but I don't ...If I tell you, I'm afraid I will lose you."

Haven nodded. "Now what?"

Creed touched Haven's face. "Break some rules." He pulled him to him and kissed him. Creed lost control of this kiss and Haven didn't help. Haven pulled Creed's shirt off and was touching his body. Creed was ready to take Haven and then Lois snored. Damn. The kid was asleep. "Haven." He watched his face.

"Uh, Creed. I don't care!" Haven wanted him. He was about to take his own clothes off when Creed stopped him. He was wearing a dress and couldn't get to the zipper anyway. Creed was about to undress Haven but he was in a dress. It was Halloween. Right. Dresses were harder to remove.

"This is way too soon. Why don't we slow down, Haven and trust me, I have never said that in my life! I don't want to... but how about some wine and we can sit by the fire." He took a breath to settle his system. Haven had him very hard and ready within seconds.

Haven nodded. "Okay." He smiled. He felt like Creed was taking him seriously. Treating him like a lady and Haven never had that. "Wine sounds good."

"Want to see the cellar? I won't let anything hurt you." Creed promised. He slid his shirt back on and walked with Haven to the cellar and Haven was in love. This was very nice, to his surprise. He was expecting something really creepy but it was bright and pretty. There were lots of different kinds of wine. This was a serious collection.

"Oh, Creed! This is amazing." Haven touched the bottles. "I was expecting spider webs and years of dust."

"Oh, there was when I started on it. I got this room done but there are two more. I had to search for information on the stock in the back room. Some of them are worth a lot. I am talking to a buyer on Monday. I have to think about retirement."

Creed had a long life to prepare for and this wine may help. He had a financial guy too. He already sold two bottles for enough to cover this lifetime and Killian was set. He had plans to help Haven and Lois too.

"How do you know what to drink and what to sell?" Haven stared at the second room. It had more webs but not as many as the third room.

"I have a wine guy now." Creed smiled. "Oh, and I finally got a phone. I will give you my number. Call when you want. I will always have it on me and you can never bug me, Haven. Never. I love talking to you." He pulled a bottle of wine.

"Okay," Haven wasn't sure what to say to that. "Killian doesn't drink wine?" Haven had to stop the melting feeling.

Creed smiled. "No. He prefers Brandy or Scotch. I like wine. This one sounds good. Come on."

Haven smiled. "Thanks for bringing me down here." He followed Creed back up the stairs.

"Of course. Any time you want something, help yourself, Haven. What I have is yours. I know that is weird." Creed took a breath.

Haven pulled him to a stop in the hall. He took Creed's mouth with his and Creed was surprised. Haven was in love. Maybe he was easy but no one ever treated him this way. "When we have sex, I never want to stop!"

Creed was breathless. He growled and pressed Haven to the wall. "We won't." He wrapped around Haven. "Sorry!" He knew the growl was a territorial warning from the vampire.

"No! Sexy!" Haven's hands were in Creed's hair. Creed almost dropped the wine. He set it down on the floor and resumed the kiss. He was in love with this man and his daughter. Creed growled again and Haven smiled into the next kiss. "How do you do that?"

"It's part of my curse. Haven." Creed watched Haven for a second. He almost said it. He shook his head and kissed him. Now wasn't the time.

Killian was back and bounced in the door. "Get a room! I just scored on some nice brandy! Care for some?" He opened the bottle and walked to the kitchen. He poured some brandy into a wine glass and sipped it.

Creed walked into the kitchen with Haven. He was holding Haven's hand. "No. We have wine." He gave Haven a glass and poured his in a plastic cup. He didn't care.

"So, are you spending the night?" Killian smiled at Haven and winked.

"Oh! No...I don't think that is a great idea. No." Haven stared at the counter trying to convince himself that this was the right decision. The slut inside wanted to stay. He wanted to agree with the slut so badly.

They sipped wine in silence as they settled in the living room, sitting by the fire. Haven was comfortable but his wine was gone and it was late. "I should actually be getting home." Haven was in a panic because it was almost midnight.

"Let me drive you and I can walk back. Okay. Trust me when I say I'll be fine." Creed reassured him.

"What? It's freezing out." Haven was worried.

"I don't get cold. I promise you that I won't be freezing. I'm weird." Creed smiled at Haven and kissed him. "I'm taking you home or I'll worry. Oh! My number!" That was random. Haven pulled his phone out and they switched numbers. "Let's get you home, My Dear." Creed touched Haven's face very gently.

Haven just melted. He was going to ignore the weird stuff for now and enjoy that Creed wanted to keep him safe. Haven never had that before. He felt safe with Creed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 199 63
Revenge, Cruelty, and Invincibility In a world full of mythical creatures, families and friends turn to a society of hunters. Quickly growing, famili...
357 32 6
Clair needs a job. College isn't cheap, and she needs a way to make ends meet. So when he friend convinces her to apply at a bar, known for being dan...
35.6K 1.7K 37
Evil is all around, begging her to join. She wants to be with Slade, but the darkness is a lot for a girl like Hope to handle. She soon learns there...
Blizzard Creeps By renzo a.b

Mystery / Thriller

321 60 10
When Matthew and Mason Hoover receives an invitation from a long-lost colleague, they were offered to join him at a secluded resort to spend the holi...