An Intangible Feeling

By ragika1

"Why you did this baba....Why" screamed girl crying vigorously. "Why I am feeling someone nearer to me is in... More

Families
"First Meet "
I don't love you
First Kiss
Author's note
Challenge Accepted
"Friends"
I love bike ride
That's not a Date
"What is she..??"
Boyfriend
Chocolates
Slow Dance
Is it bad to be Kissed..??
DIL
DUGGU
Competition Sanskaar Competition..!!
RagSan Time
The Truth
The Pain
She Needs Time
Their Bond
Breakdown
Her Happiness
Friends Or More?
Still Waiting
Past Unfold
Author's Note

It was Past

213 23 14
By ragika1

Hello guys,

Back with the new chapter after more than 3 years 🫣😅

_____________________________________________________

Mishu and Ragini were sitting beside unconscious Shekhar. Tears were flowing continuously from Ragini's eyes. Mishu was trying her best to console her Ragu Bachha.

"Baba, I am sorry. Please wake up. I won't get angry with you. I'll be your Ragu Bachha again. Just don't stay like that. I am sorry, Baba." she placed her head at the back of his and which she was holding.

"Why are you saying sorry, Ragu. Baba is guilty. Please don't shed tears for your heartless baba." said Shekhar painfully, as he got conscious after a whole day.

"Baba!!!!" Ragini shriek with happiness and jumped over him to give him a tight hug. Shekhar winced in pain but took her in his warm embrace and held her tightly.

Her eyes flooded with tears again. " Please, baba, don't leave me. I already lost Misthi Maa, I don't want to lose you. I'll be a good girl. I won't throw tantrums. I won't stay angry. I am sorry, Baba. Please forgive your Ragu."

Avi and Janki too rushed to the room, hearing her shriek. Janki's eyes were too filled with tears to see her daughter like this. Mishu gave her a side hug and put an arm around avi to console them. She has to brave after all, she is the eldest, and she can't break down that easily.

Shekhar parted the hug and took Ragin's face in his palm. He caressed her hair and wiped her rapidly flowing tears, nodding in no.

"Please, Baccha. Don't cry. It's breaking my heart to see you like that. I am sorry, Ragu. I am sorry for everything. For believing my mother, for not having trust on our love and doubting Mishti, for leaving you out there at night, for hiding it from you for so long, for making you cry, for everything."

Shekhar was on his verge of breakdown. He was ashamed of his past deeds. He was about to say more when Janki interrupted.

" I am at fault. I shouldn't have said all this. Neither I bring the past nor it came out like that. Please, you both forgive me. " Janki was holding back her tears and trying to be brave at that moment, but as soon as Ragini stood up and hugged her, she too broke down.

" No, Maa, you don't blame yourself. It's good that I got to know who gave me birth. But I am happier that life gave me a chance to be your daughter. I don't have any complaints from you. You are the best mother in the world. " Ragini said, wiping her tears.

Shekhar, too, came near them with Mishu's help. " I too got to know about my mistakes and wrongdoings which I did to Misthi. I am the one to be blamed for all this." said he painfully.

"Can we put all apologies aside and have a family hug? I don't want to see this blaming game. No one is to be blame, it was the circumstances that made you do what all happened. And it was all in the past. What matters is our present and the future. " said Mishu, wiping the corner of her eyes and giving them an encouraging smile.

Ragini, too, nodded and opened her arms wide with a warm smile and teary eyes, calling for a family hug. Shekhar and Janki took her in their warm embrace from both sides. Mishu too came and put her arms around them, joining the hug.

Avi, who was silent till now, smiled with happy tears. "Finally, I am getting my family back."

Everyone smiled, looking at him, and welcomed him to join the family hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanskaar was looking at his watch again and again. It's been two days, and he hadn't seen Ragini. He asked Swara and Kajal about her, and they told him that she would be coming to the college today. He got to know from Laksh, who got to know from Adi, who got to know from Mishu that She is doing fine and be back her old self again as everything is back to normal in between her baba and her.

"Sanskaar." he looked up as soon as he heard the voice he was longing to hear. Ragini gave him her brightest smile as she came near him.

" Why are you standing outside the college gate, Sanskaar?" asked, she confused.

Sanskaar rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed as Mishu gave him a knowing smile.

" You two continue, I am already late for my lecture. Bye Ragu Baccha. See you at lunch in the canteen. " Mishu gave a quick peak to Ragini's cheek and rushed to her class, bidding bye to them.

" Why aren't you saying anything?" asked Ragini again.

" First, you tell me, why didn't you pick up my phone and never called back in the past two days?" asked Sanskaar, pretending to be angry.

" Wo, I was with Baba, naa. We talked after so long toh I didn't wanna miss any moment with him. I told him all about what happened when I wasn't talking to him. Told him how much I missed him. We were having so much fun together after so long." said ragini with a happy smile.

" I am glad to see you happy again. So, I'll forgive you for this one. But don't ignore my calls next time. Okay?" said he feigning nonchalance.

" Okay. Now, are you going to stand here only or we are going to the class?" asked she teasingly.

" We can skip too if you want." he replied.

" And what are you going to do here? Be the watchman?" asked she laughing a little.

" Of course, I can be the man who can watch you whole life." said he in a deep voice.

Ragini gulped and looked around nervously. Sanskaar tugged her hair behind her ear, coming a bit closer to her, and she shut her eyes immediately.

" Do you want me to?" whispered he in her ear, and she sucked a deep breath.

She was feeling all nervous to have him this close to her. She was wondering why his closeness was not making her uncomfortable. All her heart wants to minimize this gap as well. A shiver ran down in her body to think about that.

"This is college, not some park to do romance." came a hard voice, which made them jump back. Mr. Singhania was giving them a hard glare, and both gulped.

" In my office, right now." said he deadly and went into the campus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun was walking nervously from left to right in a room. Kajal was looking at him for the last 15 minutes.

" Are you going to say anything, Jaan, or you took me here just to see you doing parade? " Asked kajal chuckling.

She was seeing him this nervous for the very first time from the time she knew him. It was when she was about 6 years old that he first came to her house with Adi. He introduced him as his best friend. He was so charming at that age as well. He always made her smile whenever their Dadi did something bad to her. He was always there. And that's how she fell for this guy.

" Kaju, no, I mean Kajal. I want to tell you something..." Arjun gulped nervously.

Kajal frowned. " Is everything okay, Jaan?" asked she concerned this time. He was sweating profusely, and she was getting worried to see him like that.

" Arjun. Everything's okay?" asked she again, coming near to him as he didn't utter a word.

Arjun nodded wordlessly. She held his hand and looked at him expectantly.

" What's the matter, Arjun?"

He shut his eyes and exhaled heavily. He opened his eyes, feeling a bit calm, and looked at her with so much love.

" You remember Kajal, I once said that I'll be there for you always as a friend. I don't want to do that anymore." said he and Kajal's grip loosen of his hand. He held it back and brought her closer to him.

Her face was paled as she was expecting the worst, like him leaving her for forever.

He lifted her face and looked into her eyes. " I don't want to stay friends forever, Kajal. I want to be a part of your life. I want to be your life just like you are mine."

"Cringe," she blurted out the first word that came to her mind, leaving him flabbergasted.

A laugh escaped from her to see his face finally. "Don't try too hard. Just keep it simple, Jaan." said she and about to go then turned back and shout loudly." I love you too, Jaan."

She left, and Arjun smiled widely. Kajal rushed to the nearby empty room and took a deep breath. Her heart was beating rapidly. She played cool, but she was ecstatic to hear what she longed for.

____________________________________________________________

That's it for today.

Hope I'll do justice to the story.

Stay tuned.
Keep reading and tell me how it was?

Love
Ragika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...
23.9K 1.4K 19
This is a story of......🤔 Read to know 🙂
133K 11K 54
Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! _________________________________ She felt something inside her bre...
95.8K 6.6K 23
A girl and a guy is seen sitting in a car.. the boy was roughly driving and girl was continuously trying to stop him and telling him drive slow but h...