fame ~ jude bellingham

By xginaxdx

a story between an actress and a footballer, trying to stay hidden from the media and their pressures, whilst... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 22

4K 63 4
By xginaxdx

January 17th, 2022
📍UK 🇬🇧

Georgina had been back in the UK for 2 days, her and Jude had spent the majority of the time on facetime when he wasn't at training. Today was going to be her first day back to work after Christmas.

They weren't filming anything for the show, but some of the 'Stranger Things' cast had the first of their PR filming. Today Georgina, Sadie, Caleb and Gaten were reacting to fan theories for the newest season.

After filming for about two hours, the four cast mates went out for meal to catch up, they hadn't seen each other for few weeks since they finished filming the last season. They were currently in London for UK part of the press tour - over the next few weeks, they would be travelling to different places around the world to promote the new season coming out in May - tomorrow was the first press conference.

The four had managed to find a restaurant without being followed by paparazzi - yet. It was difficult enough walking around one of the busiest cities in the world anyway, but when you're four actors from one of the most popular TV shows, it makes things a lot more difficult. You would think that after having the spotlight on you for years, they might get used to the cameras.

By the time they were leaving the restaurant, there was a crowd of paparazzi and people with cameras. They slowly made their way through the crowds of people calling for the young actors to look at their cameras and answer questions, before eventually making it to the taxi.

Most of the questions were directed about the upcoming season of 'Stranger Things', however there were definitely a few shouted about Georgina's current love life.

Once back in the safety of the car, Caleb was quick to ask the girl on the exact same things the media wanted to know.

"Care to answer those questions, Gina?" he asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" she laughed. These people knew her better than anyone - if she was hiding something, they would get it out of her.

"C'mon, we've seen the news articles," Sadie poked her, "even in America."

"There's nothing to say," the British actress said, waving her arms around.

"Oh, so you aren't dating that soccer player then?"Caleb continued.

"No," Georgina answered playfully, "not exactly dating... yet..."

"Haha," Sadie clapped her hands together, "I knew it."

"Shut up, you knew nothing," Georgina rolled her eyes joking.

"Have you kissed?" the redhead asked excitedly.

"Maybe a few times, I don't know," Georgina shrugged her shoulders.

"Have you...?" Gaten asked, raising his eyebrows up and down with a cheeky grin on his face.

"No comment."

"Oh my God," Sadie shouted, her eyes now wide with a huge grin "and you didn't tell me!"

"'Didn't tell you?' I haven't seen you! Anyways you know now."

"Oh my God, this is so exciting," Sadie exclaimed,
"you're gonna be like super famous now."

"Oh, because she's not already," Gaten asked sarcastically.

"Well, you know what I mean Gaten," Sadie argued, "is he actually, like, a good player?"

"I mean, I think so, I haven't seen him play too much yet," Georgina explained, "he played at the Euros a bit of that counts."

"What's the Euros?" Sadie asked, looking puzzled, as did Gaten and Caleb.

"Oh right, it's sort of like the World Cup, but with just European countries," Georgina explained, forgetting that her American Co-Stars probably wouldn't know what it is.

"Ohh, so like, that's pretty good then," Caleb said.

"I mean, he only played 6 minutes," Georgina added.

"Ok, that's still decent, I guess," Caleb began to back track, "how old is he?"

"18."

"Yehhh, so he's young, that's good," he tried to dig himself out of the hole he had created.

"Mhm," Georgina laughed at his failed attempt, "right let's end this conversation there, shall we?"

The four just laughed about nothing the trip back to the hotel they were staying in for the weekend. Tomorrow was going to be a long day with the first press conference and a meet and greet. These days felt like they went on for hours, however most of the time they were enjoyable - being able to speak to fans one-on-one was always interesting, only sometimes a little bit stressful.

She had also promised to show Sadie, Caleb and Gaten around London, seeing as she knew it best, although she was wondering how they were supposed to find time for it in their busy schedule.

~

Once she eventually made it back to her separate hotel room, she checked her phone, answering any messages and checking social media.

Not to her surprise, she saw more comments about her and Caleb - for some reason the 'Stranger Things' fans always assume that Georgina and Caleb are dating. No matter how many times they clarify that they obviously aren't and never have done, the fans continue. They've grown to now accept and just joke about it, rather than getting annoyed and feeling awakened with each other.

However, now it wasn't just comments about Caleb, it was always bringing in comments about Jude. Georgina felt panicked because she didn't want Jude to see any truth in these silly little rumors, but she equally didn't want to have this slightly awkward conversation over the phone. She also knew he had a game tomorrow, so she didn't want to give him something else to worry about.

~

judeee 😊

judeee
are u excited for ur game tmr??

hmm
maybe 🤏🏾 nervous

no you'll be fine

can u watch?

i'm going to try i promise

i'm just not sure how long
everything tmr will take 😭

no it's fine dw

i need ur tour to hurry to
germany tho pls

i can't just change the dates can i 😭

🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
oh wait we've got a break soon
22 to the 6th
where r u then?

spain i think

see u in spain then

do u not want to go see ur
family or something?

i can see them after

are u sure?

yes
is this u tryna not see me 👀

omg no ofc not

i just want to make sure u
remember everyone else ur not
seeing 😭

u live in different country

so do u

that's different

not really
if u think about it

ok i don't want to think about it ty

ok we won't think about it 😂
how was today?

good
nice seeing them again

idk how u do ur job

idk how u do urs 😂

if u could just move back to
birmingham that would be great

if u could just not be an actress
that travels round the world
each week that would be great

😭🤦🏼‍♀️

yeh i really got u with that one
didn't i

absolutely not

😂
ok so now i can look forward
to the 23rd

ur crazy

no..
i'm dedicated

ok that's what we're calling it now

mhm
dedicated to me and u 🤭

yeh ok buddy
good luck tmr
you'll do great x

ty x
just for u 🥰

stop

ok
sorry

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
seen

~~~
AN: omg idk why i found this chapter so hard to write so this will probably get edited in the morning icl😭
btw i've been going through editing and correcting previous chapters cus omg it's so messy 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 2.9K 38
𝑩𝑢𝒀𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑡𝑫 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘–π‘›'𝑑 π‘šπ‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘¦π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝑖 π‘Žπ‘–π‘›'𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ οΏ½...
135K 4.8K 35
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ──── ❝please don't be in love with someone else! please don't have somebody waiting on you!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ they must learn...
82.8K 1.2K 13
━━ β€§β‚ŠΛš happy birthday. you and Jude broke up a few years back on your birthday. ever since then you never celebrated your birthday again, because you...