Another one? (SMG4 and SMG3...

By AlexisKindness

So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made t... More

Info!
New world
Mario lost his liver?!
The video ends when no one is watching it.
Mario goes Bowling!
All I want for Christmas is for Mario to freakin' behave!
Mario updates his data plan and I get a new phone!
Mario bakes a cake and so do I!
VINES or short stories...
Staying home for the day
Mario goes on a diet!
Mario, SMG4, and I play Slendytubbies 2
Mario goes fishing!
SMG4...Are you okay?
Mario goes to Ohio
Mario steals the..THE WHAT?!
Mar10 day!
Some drawings i did of SMG5's emotions
It's gotta be perfect... Pt.1
Its gotta be perfect... Pt. 2
Waking up...and spending time with SMG3!
Going on a road trip!
Different world!
Our new home!
A very safe and legal SMG4 show!
Every Luigi is personalized...
A dream?
Ginger bread houses
Mario breaks McDonald's ice cream machine...
Finally playing gmod
Going to a carnival!
Mario is fine
The Game Cube
...?
We interrupt this broadcast
Have a picture
Not SCHOOL!!
School is boring but killing isn't! Also HOME!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Vine sor short stories 2.0
Western Spaghetti...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Im tired. But i aint stopping!
You made Mario do this
Let's go visit Peach!
THE NEW CASTLE (WOOOOOOO)
They're back...
Three's browser history.
Ten...ten thousand+?!?
Watermelon man...
We don't talk about what happened in the elevator...
Mario goes coo-coo crazy
SMG4 kids
Have drawings/doodles I did
The lads play Shrek online
Forced to hold hands and telling the truth...
Trust no one..
(CLOSED) The questions for the WOTFI..
WOTFI: Its time to be spies!
Wonder flower!!...gross

Relaxing...

523 11 11
By AlexisKindness

I open my eyes to see the sun streaming through my curtains. I groan. What happen? I sit up and stretch only you stop due to the pain on my upper left arm. Oh yea.. I got bit by a piranha plant... I get some clothes and went into the bathroom. I take my shirt off and see that it's been bandaged. 

"Huh? Did Four or Three did this? It looks too..professional to be wrapped by those two..." maybe they learned how to do it thanks to YouTube? Hm. Anywho, I change and did my morning routine. I head back into my room and see a note on the bedside table.

"Was this here and I didn't see it?" I pick it up and see it was written by..Four? Three? No Threes handwriting is different. Maybe it's Fours?

On the note it reads:

Hey Five! We bandaged your arm and we recommend you to relax today so your arm will heal properly! 

From, Four and Three

Definitely not Fours handwriting. He has terrible grammar and can't spell sh¡t. Someone came in here and...wrapped my injury but who? Whatever, I'll look after it later. I feel like relaxing today anyways.

I get downstairs and see my kids watching tv.

"Hey kids! I'm staying home today. Maybe I can call Three and see if he wants to do a play date for you guys?"

They both seemed excited about that. I chuckle. "Okay let me call him and see if they want to come over with their kids."

I go in the kitchen and prepare some breakfast. Omelets. I call Three and he says he will come over in about 30 minutes. I texted Four about it since he's still in his room with Beeg. He saids it's fine too and will come down soon. I smile and make some omelets.

Three gets here and invites himself in. "Hey Five! How are you doing?" Three puts eggdog down and eggdog runs up to my kids and they both start to talk in their language.

"I'm doing good. Making some omelets for breakfast, want some?"

"Yea sure."

"Can you also get Four down here, he said he come down soon but it's been 'soon'."

"Oh that idiot better not be doing 'that' again." Three stomps upstairs. I can hear some shouting and the next thing I hear is tumbling. I rush over to the stairs and see Four at the bottom so the stairs ,groaning in pain, and Three at the top looking proud.

"I know I said 'get him down here' but not that way! Are you okay Four!?" I rush over to him and lightly help him up.

"Yea, I'm good...I understand why he did that.."

I sighed and get back to the kitchen. "I made omelets, didn't know what you like on it so I just made different ones." I point with my spatula to the plates on the counter. Four walks up and takes an omelet...an all meat one. I immediately get suspicious. I look at this head. He's not wearing his hat and I don't see an ears...or a tail...I'm good. I sighed.

"You okay? You looked tense there for a second." Three ask as he gets his omelet.

"Yea, I'm okay. Just panicked for no reason."

Three looks at me suspicious and heads to the dining room to eat. I get my omelet(s) and head the dining room, I place my plate on the table and head back into the kitchen and got the kids food. 

"KIDS! BREAKFAST!" I shout.

I can hear the pitter patter on the floor as the kids runs up and take their seats. I place their omelets in front of them and I get back to my seat.

Three and Four admires Fives kindness. It reminds them of a mother caring for their kids.

We all eat the omelets I made and everyone loved them. Four and Three had seconds because they were so good. I'm a great cook and I'm proud of it!

I tell the kids to go play in their play room and I tell Four and Three to follow me to the comfy room. For some reason they both blush, whatever they are thinking, it's wrong...

__________________________

"So the reason that we are here because I want to play Mario kart and I want you two to join me~" I said holding up two remotes.

"Sure! I need to brush up on my Mairo kart skill!" Four eagerly took the remote.

I wave the other remote at Three. "Three~ wanna join~?" I tease.

Three groans. "Fine. But just so you know I'm beating you two."

"HA! I like to see you try! Just so you know I spent hours just to get all of the golden trophies on here! I'm a BEAST at this!"

Three scoffed. "Yea right I doubt you can beat us."

"Wanna make a bet~?" I said with an evil grin.

Three looks at me a bit scared. "N-no I rather not why don't you Four."

I look at him with the same evil grin. Three looks over at Five and gives Four a no, looking serious, while Four looks back at him and Five.

Four just looks at me surprised. "N-no no I'm good..." he says nervously.

"HA! Anyways~ let play!"

I choose the speed to be 150cc and I choose one of the many maps you can play in. 

I the choose my character that I am normally, the ink (boy/girl), since they are slim. The ride i usually use is the motorcycle, the wheel with red inside them, and the pink airplane parachute.

Four and Three chose their character, rides, and accessories.

Let the game begin~!

_________________

Well I won several rounds. Four and Three were close and tried to team up to get me but they failed every time they tried. I grin while Four is surprised and Three is annoyed.

"Hahahaha! I told ya~! You can't beat me!" I put on of my hands in the air while the other one is on my hip.

"Yea yea, we get it. What time is it?" Three say bored.

"It's..." I look on my watch. "It's 5 in the early evening!"

"Hm. Thought it be later." Four says.

All of a sudden my left arm flared in pain. "AGH F—K!" I fall to the ground in pain. Must have moved my left arm too much.

"FIVE!?" They both shout and hurrys over to me. 

"ARE YOU OKAY!? WHERE DOES IT HURTS?!" Four shouts.

"Calm down! It's just my...left arm. Remember the piranha plant I dealt with yesterday?" I smile nervously.

"Yes?" Four answers confused but then out the puzzle pieces together. "Wait-"

"Yea I got bit by it and bled. And I dealt with the pain though out the whole game."

They both look at me with horror.

"I know...it's bad but I guess I wrapped it up yesterday during my tired daze because when I woke up it was wrapped. I also some how got dressed too. Though I don't remember doing any of those..."

"Dude, are you okay though? Need some pain meds?" Three ask worried.

"Some pain meds would be good..."

Three instructs Four to get the pain meds while Three helps me back up on a bean bag. 

"Thanks Three.." I groaned as I sat down, I hold my upper arm in pain.

Four hurrys back with pain meds and a water bottle, the kids are behind him also worried.

"Aw- Four why are the kids here? I don't want them to see me like this..." I whine.

"Sorry but they asked why I was in a hurry and I answered them and they followed me here."

I sighed and grabbed the meds and water bottle. I open it, put the meds in my mouth, and took a long drink of water.

I sighed. "Guess I needed water more than I thought." I said after taking half of the water in the bottle. The cool water helped a lot.

"Jeez you did.." Three says looking  at the half empty bottle.

"Thanks for the pain meds Four... Imma head to my room and relax a bit. You guys can do what cha want." I head to my room. I sat on my desk and take out my journal.

Dear Journal,

Sorry I didn't write in here for about..two days? A lot happened...sort of. So...I found the ship I apparently came from like Four and Three. Although I don't remember that. I may I took over Five's body and now I'm controlling him. I have books in my room about me and other stuff, a watch that I still don't know what it does, and Four,Three and me all slept in the comfy room and I love them even more now...

AHHHHHHH

I wish I can tell them my feelings but I don't think it's the right time... I also think someone entered my house and changed me and wrapped my wound because when I woke up my bruise is healed, my injury professionally wrapped, and I was somehow changed. Who the hell did that? The note I found wasn't Fours or Threes handwriting...who?

See ya later, 

Five.

I sighed. Maybe I should read one of these books? Nah I can do that at nighttime... I need to get back down to Four and Three.

I go downstairs and see Four and Three in the kitchen making something in the microwave and talking to each other surprisingly not fighting... I look over to the living room and see the kids are setting something up in the living room. 

"What are you kids setting up?" 

Mini me bleped.

"You're making... a movie fort? Huh...that's cool! Want some help?" I offered.

The kids looked at each other and back at me.

"Uh...kids?" I ask nervously.

______________

The next thing I knew I was thrown, gently, in the fort.

"What the-!?" Eggcat gets on my lap and lays down. Awww noooooo they know my weakness... once a cat lays on your lap you can't move... it's the cat law....

I sighed and began to pet eggcat with a soft smile.

Four and Three crawls in with tow bowls of popcorn and are surprised to see me in here.

"When did you get in here?" Three ask as he sits down on my left.

"Came down here when you guys were in the kitchen. I asked the kids if they needed help but instead they did this and eggcat are on my lap and laid down. And for me, it's the cat law to not move once a cat is laying on your lap or on you in some way."

Four chuckles. "Really? You believe that?" He sat at my right.

"Uh!? Yea?! It's the cat law! Anyways.. what movie are we watching?"

"Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. The kids wanted to watch it." Three informs me while putting it on.

I hummed and get comfy. 

____________________

I woke up to see the tv off. Huh? Did I fell asleep? I lift my head up from Threes head. Wait-what. I look over to my left and see Three on my shoulder, sleeping. I look over to my right and see that Four is laying down...on my lap. I chuckle. 

Where are the kids?

I look more into the darkness and see the kids all huddled up on the recliner. I smiled. 

I need to get out of this...but I can't move...    .-.

I sighed once again. I carefully get my right hand out from under Four and reached into my hat. I take out a book, one of the books I got from my ship.

Might as well read..thanks too my glow in the dark eyes I can see the pages.

I grin to myself and start to read a bit.

You are an SMG5. There is a whole universe of SMG5s but they are just hiding. Most of the worlds they enter are...bad. Many died by either themselves or by the world. So most of them headed back to HQ. 

What is HQ? The HQ is where all the SMG5s go to get into their new world or just to socialize and get their missions. The HQ had an idea. What if they sent an SMG5 to a world but they changed their minds into someone else's? Like swapping minds instead of bodies.

They tested multiple times but it always ends up with a poor weak soul.. that is until we sent an SMG5 to the normal universe, the OG if you will. That experiment worked. It took a bit for him to wake up but once he wakes up we will provide him whatever he needs.

Wait...I'm A TEST SUBJECT!? Holy hell... I..wow so I'm a strong soul? I'm glad I'm alive still... but with me traveling to different universes...it's dangerous..but also thrilling... I'm going to read more tomorrow... this is enough for me...

I put the book away and close my eyes. Too tired to teleport all of us... 

Sleep welcomes us all once again...

_________________

Words: 2095

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 7.4K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
271K 3K 56
Scenarios (one-shots) of you and your crush (NO LEMONS/SMUT) (Female)Readerx(Male)Crush Update Schedule: paused Originally published: June 11, 2017 R...
3.1K 157 12
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚐𝟺 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘...
24.7K 491 21
YEY FOURTH BOOK YEYEYEYEYEUEUWEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEEYEYEYEY!HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY!