π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’š 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇...

By mylovelifeaboutbts

π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’š 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏.... Kim Taehyung,an English literature student found himself sitting in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 19

1.3K 87 17
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Thank you so much for 1k votes and I've also read your comments and it gives me few ideas on how I'm going to step further with the story. You all don't need to worry for Tae though because I love him and this time it's not going to be like pain and sacrifice from him ok.
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

6 months later.
------------------

The Seoul city is all light up , the evening breeze making everyone's heart warm and calm . In this busy streets of the city two best friends are hanging out hands in hands.

" Taetae..." Taehyung hums looking around for the street food he wants to try for so long.

" When you and Sehun going to make it official?" Taehyung stop walking and look at Jimin who's looking at him with curiosity.

" We are not in hurry Minnie.... I've... I had a talk with him on this topic and we both want to get to know each other more ....so yeah no hurry" Jimin nods and they both walk upto a famous sushi restaurant.

Sitting on the chair they ordered their meals but again Jimin curiosity get the best out of him.

" So how was your vacation with Sehun ....did you enjoy it " Taehyung look at his face and that teasing smile to , he knows what his friend wants to know.

" It was amazing, we enjoyed a lot and roam around the city too...but it was not a vacation Minnie...we went there because of work ." He replies thanking the waiter as he served them their dishes .

Taehyung took a bite of his japchae and moan because of the taste while Jimin hums enjoying the meal.

" Tae " Taehyung hums still eating when Jimin clear his throat before speaking again.

" I'm sorry " Taehyung stop in between and look at him with questionable eyes.

" I...I'm sorry because how Yoongi talked to you last time....look he's just stressed ok...he didn't meant to hurt you or blame you Tae..." Taehyung signs before holding Jimin' s hand and making him stop in middle.

" Jiminaah ... I didn't ask ok... and I'm not complaining too... I understand he's worried because of ... because of his brother and all...so I don't feel bad at all... and it's not like he blame me directly ok...his intentions were not to make me culprit... I can understand well... and I had talked to him about it when he came to the company... and he apologized too...so don't worry hmm..." Jimin nods smiling and they both enjoy their meals .

After having the food they left and Taehyung walk to Jimin to where his car parked .

" Are you sure you don't want me to drop you ?" Jimin asks .

" Yes... I want to take a walk...drive safely ok..." Taehyung hug him and Jimin hold him tightly.

" Love you Taetae " Jimin peck his cheek .

" Love you too Minnie...bye " Jimin sat inside his car and drove away, Taehyung kept looking from behind and then turn around to go to his favourite place.

Months have passed away and he also accepting the change in his life gradually. After the accident news broke to him , he tried to visit Jungkook but Yoongi didn't let him in . And somehow Taehyung knows that he was blaming him but he didn't react . So after a month when Yoongi comes to Hybe Publication he apologized not with many words but Tae know he meant it then . So forgive him and move on.

After that it's been six months and he haven't heard about the certain ceo again, not even from the media or any other person like he just vanished from here .

But the biggest change that he accepted was to let himself move on not fully but still he gave it a start by accepting Sehun . They both started dating from that day when Sehun asked him for a date and slowly Taehyung started to like him as a person.

Sehun is nice to him always keep him happy and care for him too. He's a funny guy and Taehyung laugh a lot with him . They both are taking it slow, well Taehyung is because he needs time to let go someone from his heart and the absence of that person from his life is helping him in it .

Taehyung stop in the park he likes to visit and sat on the bench looks at the families sitting around roaming. Couples hanging out , he would love this as well.

Then only a notification pop on his phone as he open it that brought a smile on his face .

Sehun💜
----------
Hey beautiful.... I've landed just right now , I'll see you tomorrow ok... take care .
Yours Mr cool.

Taehyung laugh at the text . Mr cool , that's what he calls Sehun because he's just cool .

"  Hmm ..take care of yourself too ..see you tomorrow...❤️. ". He type and send it back.

It took them a lot of time to reach at the stage where they could flirt like this and Tae like these things very much . After all he never have experienced a true relationship before.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day comes with new inspiration and that's how Taehyung started his day getting ready for the work and talking to Sehun on the phone.

" Yeah. I did hmm . and what about you, did you have your breakfast? " He asks wearing his watch. As the phone is on speaker.

" I did your highness...I'm just leaving the apartment... I'll reach at your building in few minutes..be ready babe... bye" Sehun replies.

Taehyung smile as he look at himself in mirror.

" Hmm bye , drive carefully ok..." He ends the call and walk outside to put necessary things in his bag and going outside locking the apartment.

Now waiting outside of the building he goes through the news feed. When he heard the car horn and instantly a smile form on his lips.

He saw Sehun coming out as he walk upto to him and hugging him softly. Sehun chuckle and hold his waist pecking his head .

" Hey beautiful... you're looking gorgeous as ever" Taehyung smiles shyly and pull back.

" You yourself not looking bad Mr Oh .." they both laugh as Sehun admire Taehyung's ligh up face in the sunrays .

Taehyung blushes as he feel Sehun looking at him without blinking.

" Why are you looking at me like that huh!" He asks looking down.

Sehun pull him close and make him look up caressing his cheeks.

" How can I not admire the ethereal person in front of me... everytime you come in front of me and my heart goes like oof...what had I done in my past life to get such a unreal person as my boyfriend...thank you Tae for giving me a chance"  Taehyung doesn't comment on that and just smile lightly.

" Let's go...or else we're going to be late ok..." They both sat inside the car and Sehun drive them to Jeon corporation as they have a meeting there with BODs of the company due to launch of another publication house .

" What you think about the new land we have finalised for the publication house " Sehun asks driving.

" Hmm... it's ok.." even though Taehyung doesn't agree with the land decision as he thought it's unnecessary to get such a huge land for publication company.

" We're here .." they get down and walk inside the  Jeon corporation.

Everyone who knows them greet the couple as Sehun kept his hand on Tae's back while walking which Taehyung thought is not necessary but doesn't speak out.

" Is Mr Jeon Yoongi going to lead the meeting?" Taehyung asks looking through the iPad for the presentation he have made about new edition they are going to publish with the opening of the new publication house.

" I don't know actually...but it could be anyone I think " Sehun answer as they reach to to the fifteenth floor where the conference room is .

" Mr Kim , Mr Oh...you are on time , the others are here already just waiting for the ceo to come.

The secretary of Yoongi leads them to the conference room as Sehun walk after Taehyung.

" Is Mr Yoongi going to lead the meeting?" Sehun asks the secretary.

" I don't think so Mr Oh...but you will see , please have a seat " the secretary bow and left from there .

Taehyung and Sehun talks to few of other BOds about the company and other few things.

" When the meeting will going to start secretary Han?" One of the members asked the secretary.

" He's coming Mr Wang ...just few seconds" he replies and get back to setting the big screen for presentation.

Not after long the wooden gates of the conference opened and comes inside Jeon Yoongi with his dark face showing no emotion only professionalism only . With his comes his husband Jeon Jimin smiling softly at everyone as all of the members bow down to the Jeon couple.

Taehyung bow too and Jimin give him a light smile nodding his head .

" You all may take your seats " Yoongi says and sat on the center of the seat as Jimin sat next to him .

" Mr Jeon, should we proceed with the meeting?" Secretary Han asks him.

" No Mr Han... there's someone else who's left is yet to come...so till then you could distribute the new changes and contract signing papers for all of the BODs to read carefully." Mr Han gave each one if the BODs the sighing contract as they have invested capital in the new publication house . Taehyung and Sehun also got a copy each to read about the changes in the publication house and new merits from it .

As they were reading the papers carefully , Mr Han whispered something to Yoongi to which he nods his head .

" Well everyone there's something else too you all need to know about the new project of ours about the publication house but I'm not going to tell you this....the owner will tell you about it " everyone frown in confusion as what the Jeon is talking about.

" What owner Mr Jeon... aren't you the one who owns the company?" Sehun asks and Taehyung agrees with him.

" No Mr Oh., the actual owner of the company is reaching just now... and I'm sure after knowing who it is ... you'll have no doubts .." Jimin answers and Taehyung just look at his friend.

As they all were talking in themselves they didn't notice when the door opened by Mr Han and a tall framed man walk inside in his suit with cold demounor on his face .

" Good that everyone is here .... let's start the meeting" everyone immediately look at the owner of the voice and all got shock to see the face but who got surprised the most was Taehyung. He felt strange to see that face after long but as he take the details of other's face he seems to in delima because the person in front of him is sure is Jeon Jungkook but he's different. He's a different person totally changed.

" Mr Jeon...you are back" one of them says .

" I'm back.... with a change... and that will surely going to bring many changes too...." He smirks looking around and his eyes stuck on a face . Those eyes he felt mesmerized by them .

" Change " he chuckled.

Well he did change didn't he ? .

---------------------------------------------------
So long gap , but I hope you get the idea of what I'm trying to show here . Fell free to ask anything in comments.
Take care lovelies 🌺.
I'll see you all with another update.
Thanks again for love you all showing for the story.
Purple you all 💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 15.3K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...
86.3K 3.6K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
2.4M 156K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
229K 10K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...