The Elemental Enerithian (Ben...

By Shaniqua_The_One

Join Aria, Ben, Gwen and Kevin on an adventure. More

Character Info
Mastery and Downsides
Ben 10 Returns (1)
Ben 10 Returns (2)
Everybody Talks About The Weather
Kevin's Big Score
All That Glitters
Max Out
What Are Little Girls Made Of?
The Gauntlet
Paradox
Be-Knighted
Plumbers' Helpers
X=Ben+2
Season 2
Darkstar Rising
Alone Together
Good Copy, Bad Copy
Save the Last Dance
Undercover
Pet Project
Grounded
Voided
Inside Man
The Date
Birds of a Feather
Unearthed
War of the Worlds (1)
War of Worlds (2)
Season 3
The Vengeance of Vilgax (1)
The Vengeance of Vilgax (2)
Inferno
Fool's Gold
Simple
Don't Fear the Repo
Singlehanded
If All Else Fails
In Charm's Way
Trade Off
Busy Box

Pier Pressure

239 12 0
By Shaniqua_The_One

"I can't believe he did that." Samantha says, shaking her head. "I know right? Why would you ask out some new girl when you have someone who's liked you for what five years?" Maya asks. "That was so uncool." Michelle adds. "Mm-hmm." Aria hums, drinking her smoothie. Aria was at a Mr. Smooty with some friends she made at school. "Honestly, I think you're a way better match than she is." Maya says, trying to comfort the girl. "Clearly, he doesn't think that." Aria shakes her head. "He doesn't know what to think." Sam says. "Maybe he thought you were just teasing." Michelle shrugs. "You guys wanna go shopping?" Michelle suggests. "Sure whatever." Aria agrees. "We could get our hair and nails done too." Maya beams. "Maybe dye our hair, or something." Sam suggests. "All right, let's go." Michelle tells them, walking to her car with them following.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The teens get to the mall and Michelle parks her car, and they get out. "What should we do first?" Aria asks. "We should dye our hair first, then get our nails done, then do some shopping." Sam tells them. "All right, let's go!" Maya cheers, running into the mall. "Maya wait!" Aria chases the girl and their two friends follow. Maya stops in front of the hair salon. "We're here!" She cheers. "Jesus you run fast." Aria says between pants. "Come on!" Maya grabs Aria's arm and pulls her into the store. They enter a cozy, brightly lit salon. A stylist greets the girls and guides them over to a chair. "So, what are you getting?" The stylist asks. "I'm thinking, pink streaks." Aria replies. The stylist looks down at the girl's long hair and sighs, it's gonna be a while.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

When the girls were finally done they decided to head to a nail salon. Maya got blue streaks like Aria, Michelle got highlights in her brown hair, and Sam dyed her hair red. "Alright, off to the nail salon!" Maya announces. "Yay!" Aria cheers, unenthusiastically. The girls make their way to the nail salon and get their nails done. Aria has long glittery pink nails. Maya got her nails painted blue. Sam got red nails and Michelle got clear nails with flowers in them. "Nice." Aria smiles looking down at her nails. "Yeah. Now let's go clothes shopping." Sam grabs Aria's arm dragging her to one of the many boutiques they'd visit. Once they were done shopping they decided to have lunch before going home. Aria got a couple of skirts, blouses, and heels wanting to change her style of clothing, but the others kept their items a secret.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Later that night, Aria lays on her bed wearing a tank top and shorts with her hair unbraided. It was relatively quiet with Gwen going to her room to study after having dinner, and her parents were in the living room watching TV. She used umbrakinesis to animate her shadows when her phone rang. She rolls over to grab it and sees Ben's name flashing on the screen. "Ben! If you need any advice on dating, you've called the wrong person." Aria answers the call with false enthusiasm. "No, I didn't call for that. I need your help." He tells her. "Oh? Is Julie not enough help for you?" She asks feeling salty. "Ari, it's aliens you know Julie can't help with that." Ben tells her. "Oh, I see. It better not be DNAliens." She says. "It's not, I promise." He reassures her. "Ok, give me a second." She tells him. "Thank you." He sighs. "Yeah, yeah." She mumbles, hanging up the call. The teen gets off her bed and walks over to her closet to get out a pair of sneakers. She closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath. "Please work." She pleads. A bright pink light surrounds her, and when it fades she is gone.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

A bright light appears beside Ben, and when it fades Aria stands there with her eyes closed. She slowly opens her eyes and looks around seeing the pier, and she looks beside her, seeing a Cerebrocrustacean. "I did it? I did it!" She cheers, only to get hit by a jet along with the alien. "Ow." She groans, standing up. "Now, I am most definitely miffed." The Cerebrocrustacean says. "What's the name of this one?" Aria asks. "That would be Brainstorm." He replies. "Your symmetrical features and harmonious proportions are captivating." Brainstorm tells her. "I... thank you." She blushes and looks away. "And your hair is absolutely stunning, adding to your overall charm." He adds, causing Aria to blush harder. Brainstorm, feeling satisfied with himself, turns his attention back to the jet. The top of his head opens up and shoots electricity at the jet but it dodges. "What the deuce?" He asks himself. "That pattern. It must be a Galvanic Mechamorph." Aria observes, she then takes a big sphere of water from the ocean and throws it at the jet. As it got closer she closed her hand and that water turned into ice shards, but the jet dodged it. The jet isn't too happy about this and shoots lasers at the duo, but Brainstorm forms a shield protecting them.

The door to the bathroom opens and Julie walks out confused by all the noises happening. "Great." Aria groans. She uses air manipulation to push Julie out of the way just as a laser hits the bathroom destroying it and then she wraps energy around the girl and places her somewhere safe. The jet stares at the human girl for a second before flying at the duo, Aria shoots it with a pressurized stream of water and the jet crashes into the pier before falling into the water. "Good riddance." She sighs as she and Brainstorm watch where it crashes. Brainstorm rushes to a bathroom to detransform before running to find Julie. Aria sees them and gets an idea. While they were talking Aria ran over to Ben calling out his name. "Ben!" She hugs him, confusing the boy. "I saw a jet wreaking havoc, and since I knew you were here I grew worried. Thank god you're safe." She feigns concern. Ben stares at her even more confused, and Julie frowns a little before clearing her throat. "Oh." Aria turns to look at the girl. "Who are you?" She asks. "I'm Julie. I like your hair." Julie smiles at the girl. "Hm. I'm Aria." gives a tight-lipped smile. "Oh, I've heard a lot about you." Julie tells her. Aria was about to say something, but a ride rose out of the water with the Mechamorph fusing with it. It swings one of its seats at the three, but Aria and Ben duck and Julie gets abducted. Julie tries calling someone, but her phone falls and breaks. "Ben!" She calls to the boy, scared.

The Mechamorph tries hitting the remaining teens with its seats, but they dodge. However, the pier collapses under Ben and he grabs onto a plank to stay up. "Ben!" Aria calls to him, trying to get close to him but the floor is unsteady. "Ben!" Julie calls once the ride starts walking away. "Julie, no!" Ben shouts seeing her getting further away. Aria uses this as a time to wrap her energy around Ben and pull him up. "Why didn't you do anything?" He asks her, upset by the fact she just stood there. "And do what? Out myself as an alien?" She counters, glaring at him. Ben sighs, knowing she couldn't risk that. "We need to go after Julie." He tells her, switching through his aliens before transforming into Jetray. Aria sighs and spots a cart with masks. She uses her shadows to grab one and secures it around her head. Once that was done she took off flying behind Jetray in the direction the ride took Julie. "None of this makes sense. Why are we being attacked by carnival rides? And why did it grab Julie?" Jetray asks. "No clue." Aria replies.

They get to a road and Aria switches from flying to using platforms to save energy. "Can't use neuroshock I might hurt Julie." Jetray says and Aria rolls her eyes. "Let's try something else then." Aria suggests. She creates a slide that gets in front of the ride and Jetray follows her. Together they shoot down street lights which land on one of its 'legs'. It uses all its strength to the pole off and eventually does causing the seat to fly off and hit Jetray. "Jetray!" Aria flies over to where he fell to check on him. Once she confirms that he's fine they look back only to find the ride gone. Aria and Jetray fly in the air looking around to find any sign of them but fail.

They then hear Julie struggling and fly in that direction. They find they ride in a clearing but with no sign of Julie. "What have you done with Julie?" Jetray asks, his eyes glowing green. "I'm here, and how do you know my name?" Julie asks, stepping out from behind the ride. Jetray looks surprised and then flies down. "Julie, don't be scared. It's me! It's... Ben." Jetray frowns. "You're a monster?" She asks, walking closer to Jetray. "No! Well, yes. Actually, I'm like ten monsters." Jetray reveals. "Cool!" Julie smiles and Jetray detransforms. "Cool?" Ben repeats, stepping closer. Aria watching from above frowns at their close proximity, but luckily the ride repeats the word 'ship' over and over. "Excuse me? We're talking here." Ben tells it. Aria takes off her mask and throws it away. "Well, this is way more important than whatever boring human thing you were gonna talk about." Aria tells him, landing in front of them. "It's you from the pier!" Julie points out and Aria rolls her eyes, glares at Ben, and turns to the ride. "What's it saying?" Ben asks.

"What's wrong buddy?" Aria asks. It nudges Aria with a seat and points to a wreckage in the distance. "Oh, I see." Aria nods. "You understand him? Wait, are you a monster, too?" Julie asks. "You know it's really insensitive to call someone a monster." Aria tells the girl. "Sorry." Julie apologizes. "What's he saying?" Ben asks, trying to change the subject. "Well, if it pointing to that wreckage didn't give you the hint it wants us to go there." Aria informs. The Mechamorph removes itself from the ride, and Ben's watch starts beeping. He runs over to the ship with Aria and Julie following.

"Wait, I've seen that thing before." Ben says, seeing the Galavanic Mechamorth which was pinned down by some rubble behind an energy field. "You have?" Julie asks. "Kinda. I used to be able to turn into one of those. Called myself Upgrade." He shares. "Yeah, yeah. Enough talking, he's hurt." Aria tells them, walking to the ship. "Ari, don't get close to that it's too dangerous." Ben calls out to her. "Worry about little miss useless over there." Aria tells him, seeing the Mechamorph get electrocuted. "Aria!" He shouts rushing over to the girl and grabbing her hand causing her to stumble back. "What's wrong with you? That energy field could fry you!" He tells her.

"Why do you care? I'm an energy being! I'm immune to energy!" She tells him ripping her hand from his grip. "You're just discovering new powers. I'm not gonna risk it." Ben tells her and Aria scoffs, rolling her eyes. "What's that say?" Julie asks, referring to the monitor. "Sorry, I don't speak alien." Ben tells her, shaking his head. They hear whining coming from behind Ben and they look back to see a mini Mechamorph. "You're what's behind all this?" He asks. "It's cute." Aria mumbles. "Ship?" It says. "Okay. Ship?" Ben kneels to its height. The Mechamorph morphs into a tiny version of the ship and explodes. "Okay, now I know, it's trying to tell you something." Julie says. "No really?" Aria asks, sarcastically. "Ari, do you know how to read that?" Ben asks turning to the girl. She stares at the monitor for a second before her eyes widen. "It's a countdown. It's gonna explode!" She reveals. Aria tries to run forward but Ben pulls her back and transforms into Humongousaur. Aria kisses her teeth but stands back watching Humongousaur push through the field and grab a reactor turning off the shield and he runs back out. He throws the reactor high in the sky and runs back to Aria and Julie and wraps his arms around them to protect them from the shockwaves.

"You can let go now." Aria tells him. "Right." Humongousaur pulls away playing with his fingers nervously. Aria shakes her head and walks back to the ship using her wind manipulation to get the debris off the Mechamorph. "Do you need me to heal you?" Aria asks. "No thank you. I'm okay." He says. "As I was saying before I lost consciousness I extruded this symbiot the one you call 'Ship'." He explains and Ship nods along with him. "Ship." It says. "Thank you, and sent it off to find the nearest Plumber." The Mechamorph adds. "Because your sink was clogged?" Julie asked confused. "Plumbers are intergalactic police officers." Aria explains but Juli still looks confused. "I'll explain later." Humongousaur tells her. "And that's why it came after me?" He asks the Mechamorph. "Well, of course. Didn't you get the distress signal?" The Mechamorph asks. "Distress signal? The beeping?" Aria asks. "Yes, that beeping. Don't you know how it works?" He asks and Aria turns to Humongousaur. "Not so much, no." The dinosaur replies. "Really? Aren't you a Plumber?" The Mechamorph asks, placing his hands on his hips. "I thought you were?" Humongousaur questions, not quite sure himself. "I could spend the rest of my life here. Look, is there anyone else I could talk to?" The Mechamorph asks. "Unfortunately, no." Aria answers. "That's why Ship tried to get your attention." Julie notes. "You're so slow." Aria sighs.

Humongousaur detransforms. "Get my attention?" Ben asks. "He wrecked the pier. He kidnapped you!" He lists. "He hit me." Aria adds. "Well, I needed help." The Mechamorph defends. "Uh-huh." Aria nods slowly. "And you wonder why most aliens communicate with your livestock." The Mechamorph sighs. "Now, if you'll excuse me I have to repair my whoop drive." He turns to a monitor and starts typing something. "Come on now. Be nice." Julie tells them. "After all, you guys are practically related." She adds. "There anything we can help with?" Julie asks. "Well, uh. I suppose, very well." The Mechamorph agrees. Aria and Ben attach an antenna to the ship, and Julie stays inside. "Here we go." Aria mumbles. "Ari." Ben sighs. "Look, I'm sorry." He apologizes. "What for?" Aria asks. "I thought you were just teasing me. I didn't think you actually liked me." Ben tells her. Aria looks away. "Okay." She nods. "So..." Ben trails off, and Aria shrugs. "We should head back in." He says. "Yeah." Aria agrees.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

"Right! Well, all done!" The Mechamorph says, powering up his ship. "Off I go!" The ship hovers off the ground. "Wait! This thing." Ben points at Ship. "Doesn't he blorb back into your body?" He asks. "Blorb. That's not how it works. Besides, you and he have had such a lovely bonding experience. He's yours now." The Mechamorph says then takes off into the sky. "He's cute. Are you keeping him?" Julie asks and Ship rubs against Ben's leg.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The group was now walking on the sidewalk, tired. "Ari, can't you fly us home?" Ben asks. Aria stops walking and thinks for a while. She creates a platform and sits down, waiting for them to get on. "Cool." Julie compliments and Aria just hums. Once they were on she wastes no time in taking off, wanting to get home already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 99 18
set 4 years after Gwen 10 classic. since the ending of Gwen 10 classic gwen has taken off the omnitrix, and has returned to a normal life. However wh...
20.6K 733 69
When Star gets sent to earth she finds herself with the Tennyson family and makes friends with Ben Tennyson and share some wild adventures. Disclaime...
186K 4.8K 72
Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben doesn't get the new Omnitrix due to Azi...
33.2K 1K 22
Nova is an alien, a hybrid to be precise. She always knew of her alien heritage. who knew after meeting Ben would there be countless adventures, batt...