GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
New Soul

UNKNOWN

127 2 14
By KRDZ_Knight

Ink made it out alive, with his sanity intact. He began to breathe heavily as he pumps of adrenaline flows through him. Ink can feel like the soul is ahead, which made him feel like excitement had real over his bones. Ink sigh as he spoke out.

"HEHEHEHE...Welp, guess worse circumstances is the best scenario."

As he said that, a voice spoke out.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FRIEND, GLAD THAT YOU'RE HERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

At that moment, Ink all that he wanted is to destroy who that voice belongs to, even though they have the same exact voice.

All of a sudden, another Ink, the other one, he just came out of nowhere as he playfully comes in as if he didn't just pick up the very thing that is protecting himself and his friends from that flesh creatures. The other Ink looks curious as he spoke out.

"Hey man, what's up man? How is been, especially the fact that you went to literal hell seconds ago."

Ink losing his patient as this is the guy that did made him separate from his friends, despite wanting to see the end goal that is what he is sensing that is the voiceless soul. However, he calmed himself down as he spoke out.

"Yeah, sure...friend..."

His voice was laced with venom but was control enough to not let himself seem threatening which is good since he is dealing with, well, himself. This Ink was clueless as it always is as he spoke out.

"Glad to hear that, because I was meaning to ask you something. So, did you hear voices everywhere, as in the feeling like someone is calling for you?"

Ink's dismay quickly dissolves as he realizes that if this bozo was left alone, then gods know what those voices would do to this naive, idiot, and pretty much soulless being, as a vessel for the taking. Ink slap himself so much that it almost scared the other Ink as the main Ink spoke out.

"Look, those voices are dangerous, if you don't be careful, maybe you'll be just a puppet with no freewill, right?"

The other Ink look at Ink with a confuse, yet cheerful look like he usually does, but he played along as he spoke out.

"Well, sure, I'll ignore the voices within our heads for now on..."

The other Ink was making vow, though Ink can tell right away that he is not planning on keeping that promise. So, he decided to keep him close to himself in order to keep an eye on him. Ink sigh as he spoke out.

"Ok, but let's keep close, since, A, I don't trust you with everything else, evident with the stone tablet you stole earlier and still have it."

He then pointed the Stone Tablet on the other Ink's hand and needless to say, that was a surprise thing to see.

The other Ink looks at the tablet, as he already forgot why he had it in the first place, which Ink can tell. Ink sigh as he spoke out.

"And B, I don't think that we'll have a chance to have a sliver of survival separately. We needed to work together as were not practically strong, despite you having live here."

Other Ink understand as the two began to walk, with main Ink leading away. Other was curious as he spoke out.

"So, where are we going? May I ask, though."

Ink sigh as he knows he didn't want this Ink about the voiceless soul, so he came up with an excuse as he spoke out.

"Were just finding a way to get as far away from those voices as possible."

Other Ink take as face value while Ink was glad for it. Though, something troubles his mind, which also lead to confusion. For some reasons, his memory wasn't, well...forgetful. Ink thought to himself while going to where the Soul was.

'Huh, for some reasons, why is that my memory isn't disappearing? Wait, isn't that because of the air of magic preventing me from having those problems? Maybe since I do feel like the deeper it is, the more...well, healthier, to put it with words.'

As he thought of that, he then stumbles upon a wide opened area.

Pure black nothingness with star-like dots, though Ink can tell that there were eyes, even if by a first glance that it is just stars. Ink sigh as he spoke out.

"Ok, calm down Ink, just calm down. Now how would we be able to get to the other side."

As he said that however, the other Ink decided to try something pretty much dangerous. He grabs the rope-like vines and starts swinging it into the other side. Ink realizes this as he shouted out.

"HAY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Ink said that as the other Ink began to swing towards the other side. The other Ink yell in fun as he shouted out.

"YA, LOOKS LIKE I'M HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All of sudden, tentacles grab the other Ink as Ink realize all of this as he shouted out.

"DAMN!"

Ink said that as he proceeded summons a bunch of Ink-Blasters to at least distract the tendrils enough to get his counterpart out of it. Sure enough, it was enough to distract them for Ink to rescue his other self. But unfortunately, even that was not enough as the tendrils just swat it away and attempt to recapture the two Inks. Ink immediately use the bones that Murder gave him as a way to furthered push them back, which it works. The tendrils fall back, due to the black bones being more powerful than expected. Ink then grabs his counterpart and grab a rope as he swings the two to the other side, and in a safe place. As that happened, the tendrils recover quickly as they then lunch at them. Ink was throwing everything at them, bones, blasters, everything and it seems nothing is working. Just as seems that all hope was lost, he then felt something within those vines. Ink realize that this isn't some random vines, this connected to something else, and it then sip something into him, which cause his eyes to turn.

Ink can feel the fraction of that power, and it boosted him long enough to do one move. Ink then made an Ink-cocoon to protect himself and his other one as he thought to himself.

'Hope this boost might be enough!'

As he said that, millions of what is seems to be a familiar blaster that Ink possess, but something is wrong, it is pale, it is filled with unidentified substances, and it has purple eyes. With their purple hue of magic on their mouths, these blasters can wipe out anything in its wake.

Along with that, came the center was a being that is horrific to see. The right eye is a yellow star, while the left is two circle blue, and it is staring right at the tendrils.

Its sharps roles of teethes all opened and all were as deadly as bladed weapons. The center is an orb, an orb that is black like blackholes. Suddenly, it began to suck anything and everything, from AUs to Multiverses and even Omniverses as the orb began to grow bigger and bigger. As it gotten to its desire size, all the blaster and all orb fire what it seems to be a powerful blast, ones that were gigantic enough to wipe out the entire Omniverse several times over. Then, the energy compress into a small dot before exploded into what it seems to be a powerful multiversal size nuke.

The explosion was so huge that it shook all those who were near it, and it was wake up those who were near it.

With Murder and Elize

Murder manages to push back as Elize use spare stone tablets to repel the flesh creatures, while cleaning the dead ones. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"If not for that Ink to be this stupid, this whole mess wouldn't happened. Fuck, where is OUR INK?!"

Elize sigh as he spoke out.

"No kidding, whatever those things were, it is the whole shitshow all together. Also, how would we be able to find him now? Since we can't just follow his sent. What is our next clue, a multiversal size shockwave?"

As she said that, all of a sudden, a huge shockwave washes over both Murder and Elize and the power was intense enough to invoke on whatever it is. Murder saw there was an opening and the shockwave along with the huge amount of magic is coming from that direction, who so happens to be that Ink was also in there. Murder realizes this as he spoke out.

"The hell, that is from the directions were the Ink-Sansses come from!"

Elize looks at this as she spoke out.

"Isn't it dangerous right now? We should wait until it was subsided."

Murder saw it and it was true that it was something that is not right. He sighs as he spoke out.

"Ya, maybe we'll wait."

The two waits for whatever it is over. Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Hope so..."

With the Inks

Ink began to put down the cocoon as he sees it the power that it was happened within this reality.

Needless to say, it was a shocker to say to least. The spaces turn black, edges were blue, likely from the countless code from holding on whatever this reality that has sustain damage from, and finally the damage from the surrounding area, and needless to say, it was huge. Ink step back as he didn't realize on how powerful that was, while the other Ink was just as shock as his other self. The second Ink looks at Ink as he spoke out.

"WHAT THE, SINCE?"

Ink looks at his other self and sigh as he spoke out.

"I don't know how? I have found something that will give us a chance to fight but didn't think this happens!"

Ink shouted, but more to, uh...himself, since he felt like an idiot about this, even though this is the only way. As that happened however, both Inks sees that more tendrils were regenerating, though them allot slower than usual. Ink immediately recognizes this as he grabs his other self and runs. Ink then spoke out in an attempt to convince him to cooperate.

"Listen, we need to get away, since those things are just keep coming back, and I don't think we can last this long."

The other Ink nodded as both skeletons runs to a valley of pure Universes and Multiverses.  These existences work independent outside of the TransVoid, which it is impressive to say the least. Ink looks at all of this as he spoke out.

"Wow, that is one hell of, well...everything. Like, this is one of if not, the biggest existence I ever seen in a spam of hours ago."

As he said that, they then saw the directions the safe place was. Ink immediately jumps into there and hid in one of the giant rocks. As that happened, tendrils roam around and they start looking, or sensing to search for the Ink-Sansses. Ink then covers the other Ink's mouth to shush him up. As the tendrils were looking for them at least an hour before giving up and return to what it seems to be their now ruin home. Ink sigh as he let his other self-go and spoke out.

"Glad that those things are gone, since I have no idea if we can survive them in the state were in."

The other Ink looks at Ink as he spoke out.

"No kidding, thanks for the save. Also, sorry for doing something that can led to this."

Ink shook it off as he spoke out.

"No worries, besides, that is actually a good idea, except the part where I saw eyes earlier and you didn't so."

He then remembers the moving eyes, and it was creepy, even though that it looks like stars.

Ink shiver at the near sight of that thing. He sighs as he spoke out.

"Come on, let's get going, since this isn't going to be safe here forever."

The other Ink nodded as both were now walking away from the whole mess, which is quite big back then. As they walk back to where they were supposed to be, Ink thought to himself.

'Well, something isn't right, I still have the juices that was given to me a while. My purple eyes were turn off for now, which is good. Wonder where that come from though. Maybe...'

Ink thought about it more and more, until he began to theorize about the vines that it is coming from the thing that is keeping him going, the soul he is looking for. This is evident at the fact that this magic allots similar to that soul, though he is going to find out about it once there.

Murder and Elize

After some struggling with some multiverse size debris, they manage to get into here, only to meet with a bunch of tendrils and reality that has been shattered.

Murder and Elize were shocked to see this reality being in this state to say the least. Elize looks at this as she spoke out.

"JESUS, this has to be the work with an Unnameable, but at the same time, no amount of power that these formless beings can or came close to doing. I mean, I can see that there are codes, Cosmic Essence, and bits and pieces of reality, and it is from the TransVoid mind you."

Elize said as Murder looks down and realize something is about to appear within below. Murder quickly grab Elize and jumps out as a tendril slam the ground. Elize realize this, then summons multiple Arcane-Blades to stab on whatever it is coming from. As that happened, the tendrils grab the blades and crushes them like it was nothing. Elize realize this, then decided to summon a variant of a Gaster-Blaster that is completely cover in cyan runes. It then fires at the tendrils which paralyze all of the tendrils. Dust settles after the power of the Blaster, which freeze them in place. As that happened, reality began to distort due to the fact that it was shattered and now it is unstable. Murder looking at all of this, then spoke out to his friend, Elize.

"You better have something that help with this, because I don't think that this might not last this long, ELIZE!"

As quickly as the she is, Elize then made symbols appear and form a what it seems to be a sealed to quickly hold all of reality together, which it is good. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"How the fuck did that happened? Like whom have done this, and like you said, no Unnameable were ever have done this."

Elize thought about it, before seeing what remains of oily substance and blasters skulls, all laying in the ground and some even dripping into the abyss. Murder then teleports to where the blasters is and examine it, while Elize then examine the puddle of black ink, oil, and unidentified substance. Murder examines it and determined that this isn't ordinary Gaster-Blasters. Murder looks at Elize as he spoke out.

"This is definitely a Gaster-Blasters that has been enhance by something. I can tell due to me having my Blasters, even the original has a big boost, and this is definitely a boost."

Elize nodded as she spoke out.

"Yeah, and this thing is made out of Ink, Oil, and whatever the substance this is. Seriously, what the fuck is these things, their so gross even orgs vomit from!"

She said that, backing away, having little to no understanding on what is that thing. Murder understands it as even he is gross out a little a bit. Both turn to the gapping abyss and lies the exit. Normally that they can either fly or teleport, but since teleport is useless against the area due to it somewhat blocking it, and the fact that they can't fly there due to reality is too damage to make it there without the risk of being cheese grinned or reality starts breaking. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Now that is bullshit, now how we be able to pass right through without risking of either being torn into shreds, or accidently collapse all of reality?"

Elize thought about it before getting an idea as she pulls out an orb, one that Murder can sense is something interested him.

Elize sigh as she spoke out.

"Well Sans, how is about time I gave you a powerup. This might interest you and will be a help for getting pass through our current problem."

Murder smiles at this as he spoke out.

"Yeah, don't mind if I gain a new ability, Elize...=)"

With Ink

Ink is showing to roam around with the other Ink in hand. Ink looks at his counterpart as he spoke out.

"Ok, so were probably have to find a way to escape this whole place. So, were going to roam the place until we manage to find the place, ok?"

The other Ink-Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"Yup, that would be the plan. So, how's about the time to do it now."

The two nodded as they then began to roam around, finding on whatever they can find. As they walk into hall after hall after hall, as they are looking for something. After that, Ink then walks into roots that were weird. Ink examines the root as he saw something that is inside it. Ink looks its contact inside of it as he spoke to himself.

"Is that code?"

As he said that, the other Ink then spoke out, while holding something.

"Hey other me, there is something that you like to see?"

Ink turns around and walks to his counterpart. He looks at what his counterpart has in hand.

Ink was shock on how beautiful this thing really is, making it almost mesmerizing to see. Ink looks at this as he spoke out.

"WOW, it looks like a cosmic line of code. It is beautiful, to say the least."

Ink then touches the extraterrestrial code as he felt something. His eyes were turn into purple; and he sees everything. Every digit, every story, and everything that is beyond the multiverse and more, all in theories, and in all roles. As that happened, Ink in instinct, then accidently created a living being that is from the dead, which surprise the two. This is due to because of the fact that while yes, they can create, they can't revive dead people with their creation prowess. But due to Ink having instant understanding to the entire existence, he now unlocks the ability to revived dead beings and know how their functions, even all the way down to their power sources and abilities. The other Ink looks at Ink as he spoke out.

"Dude, how did you do that? I mean, we Ink-Sansses have typically no ability to revived living beings with our creation."

Ink looks at his other self as he spoke out.

"I don't know, or should I say I do know. Since I have all understanding of the existing realities and what's lies beyond.

As he said that, he then bends and shapes the reality within his grasp and change the composition of all the walls and change it into Ink, Oil, and unidentified substances as they then change it again into what it was before the change was made. Ink looks at the revived monster, as he is sporting blue jacket with the hood up, as he is sporting a scarf. He also has a human soul with red eyes, likely leaking DETERMINATION due to too much of it.

This is none other than Multiverse Murder-Sans, a version of Dust-Sans that Ink thought about him during his instant understanding of all existence. MM-Sans looks at the Ink-Sansses as he spoke out.

"What the, how did you revive me?"

Ink rubs the back of his head as he spoke out.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I was thinking of you when I was started to understand on how the world works. So, my thoughts about your stories what made me accidently thought of it as to revived you, so sorry about it."

MM-Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"Well, it is ok, and if you want to know my nickname is, it is Multiverse Murder-Sans, or Multiverse Dust-Sans."

Ink nodded as he spoke out.

"Well, judging about your stories about how you became the way you are, I say that it was a fitting thing to say."

MM nodded as the other Ink spoke out.

"Hey, check it out."

The two looks at the other Ink who was in an area full of beautiful room full a beautiful water with plants, moving rocks, and surprisingly animals. They then enter the lush area and check it out as they explore the area.

Came to the center of the area is a tree, a tree made out of flesh, but also wonder of beauty.

It may look gross at first, but once pass that, it's actually fitting as it is a part of this habitat as a whole. Symbols that act similar to Code, with Cosmic aura that surrounding it. Ink began to come closer to the tree, while the two were worried about it. MM hold Ink's shoulders as he spoke out.

"Are you sure that this is safe? We don't know what this is, or the repercussions that this brings to the table."

Ink thought about it before speaking out.

"Ok, maybe it is too soon. But we should stay here, since this is a safe place, evident by literal animals living in here.

The sound of birds singing and flowers blooming as rushes streams of water is flowing all through the area, with animals and plants drinking the lifeforce of the stream, both metaphorically and literally. It is evident by an injured animal, likely a deer drank one of the streams and immediately have all of its injuries disappear, and somehow is getting younger and stronger. It shows that it picks up a whole multiverse and moves it somewhere else, as the three skeletons all witness it. Ink saw this as he spoke out.

"HOLY SHIT, IS THIS WHAT HAPPENED IF YOU DRINK THESE WATER?!"

As he said that, the other Ink then create a container and grab a bottle worth of these water and was about to drank it as MM appear and took the bottle. The other Ink was piss about it, but just let it happen as he knows that MM is definitely stronger than anyone within the room. MM examined the water and sees that it has code and cosmic like properties within the contents. Ink looks at the tree and back at the streams and then the oceans. Ink looks at all of this as he spoke out.

"Well, this place is peaceful in a way, as I felt like this place is felt right at home, next to the Doodle Sphere."

MM looks at Ink as he spoke out.

"Welp, judging on how this place is, I can safely to say that this is basically what I would say if I were your situation."

Ink nodded as the other Ink-Sans then spoke out.

"So, what should we do now?"

Ink thought about it as he spoke out.

"Like I said, we should just stay here, since this place is safer than everywhere else."

As he said that, the earth began to shake as animals of various species gathered and protect the area, their home against the tendrils, which it causes the earthquake. MM and Ink immediately prepare the fight but stop as the animals were doing a better job as they were. The other Ink looks at this as he spoke out.

"Welp, those animals are doing the job better than we can ever been."

MM and Ink looks at the other Ink as they noted it. MM looks at the tree as he spoke out.

"Though, I don't feel like it is a danger or anything, just a center piece and quite possibility the beating heart of this whole ecosystem."

As he said that, Ink can feel that something inside of the tree itself. Ink looks at the tree as if it is the one that calls for him, the one voiceless soul that is the mist of the see of chaotic noises. MM looks at Ink as he spoke out.

"You sure you wanted this?"

Ink looks at MM as he spoke out.

"Yeah, I should be ok, and we are ok, since this tree is the literal beating heart of their homes."

As he gets closer to the tree itself, Ink then senses the soul within the tree, and decided to let it happen. The tree opened itself as a purple soul, one completely different than the human soul that he was use to.

It was glowing and emanating magic that is unknown to whatever it is.  Ink then turns to MM and his other counterpart with his purple eyes that match with the soul.

Ink sigh at this as he spoke out.

"MM-Sans, please watch over my other self. Because by comparation, he causes more damage than I was, and he didn't even take responsibility for that."

MM-Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"Yeah, good for it, since I can tell..."

He turns to see this counterpart Ink is being assaulted by a bunch of enhance pigeons and chickens/roosters after stealing their eggs. Ink burst out laughter as he spoke out.

"Yeah, that is probably for the best, since this is essentially an exaggerated version of me."

MM-Sans nodded as Ink then turns back to the tree and soul as he steps inside as it close, sealed the contents and keep its secrets. MM sigh as he spoke out.

"Welp, hope that you know what you were doing, Ink."

Back to Murder and Elize

Both were walking towards the entrance to the destruction of a battle that took place, with animals and tendrils on the grounds. Murder looks at the destruction as he spoke out.

"Girl, this is getting worried some. This is looks to be a battle is taken place, evident by the corpses is still fresh."

Elize looks at the dead animals and needless to say, this came straight out of a horror movie, and this is horror unknown to. Elize back up as she spoke out.

"No kidding, M. Whatever it happens, I don't think that this is happened a while. This happened in a moment ago."

A sound of smash bones and flesh where mass of tendrils was swiping, and the wolves were attacking. While some members were injured, they then somewhat regenerate, but has to be cover by their companions. The also see a red Gaster Blaster shoots down the tendrils, pushing them back. Murder also noted that the Blaster is leaking DETERMINATION and blood. He also noted the crack-like veins on it. As that the very moment, the powerful shockwave of DT powered beams was fired, causing the tendrils to vaporize and the whole area to rumble. A voice was heard far away from the back.

"SHIT!"

It was none other than Multiverse Murder-Sans. He was holding a trident, likely made out of raw DETERMINATION. He then stabs the ground as he uses Asgore's soul to use Fire-Magic to create fire tornado, multiple of them comes out and made a firewall, both code and literal fire. As that happened, he saw Murder and Elize, who is just witness this. Murder looks at the version of him as he spoke out.

"WHAT THE...?"

MM-Sans looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"NO TIME TO EXPLAINED!"

He then uses his blue magic, lifting off both Elize and Murder off from the ground and puts them next to him to avoid tendrils snatching them. As that happened, more tendrils come out and tries to slash at them, but Murder acted quickly as he summons multiple DT-Blasters and fires pure DT-energy, while Elize uses her own Blaster to stun them. As that happened, an Ink-Blaster flooded the area, causing burns to the tendrils, which is a surprise, but not for MM. He the saw that Ink, or the other Ink was here, helping out. MM looks at this Ink as he spoke out.

"Glad you are being useful for once."

The alternative Ink smiles as he spoke out.

"Even though I have terrible memory, I wasn't stupid about using the water to my advantage."

Elize and Murder were confused as both spoke out in unition.

"What water...?"

MM-Sans sigh as he spoke out.

"Let me explain just as long as you two helped with the fight."

With Ink

Ink was in a black in a pitch-black of nothingness, with only his thoughts and his voice was here aside himself. Ink sigh as he spoke out.

"Hello?!"

The sound echo all throughout the area, making him hear his voice repeatedly. As that happened, he saw a memory? Ink saw himself and saw that isn't his body anymore, this is the body of the previous owner of the soul. Ink realizes this as he heard a voice spoke out.

"So, you were chosen, huh?"

Ink turns to see a being with incomprehensible form, but for some reason, he can see him clearly, a massive creature with wings that sported tendrils. All of a sudden, began to speak, likely this is a memory, evident him knowing things that wasn't before.

"Well, due to my actions, our god took notice me and ascended me too ever higher. So, this is an honor to be even stand by all of you, side by side as one of you."

As he said that, another voice spokes out.

"So, welcome to our kind, your now one of us."

They then turn to see an energy sphere, but to most who weren't transcended is just too incomprehensible to see who she really is or were back then before becoming a Unameable. She turns to the newcomer as she spoke out.

"Welcome, hope your better than the last guy, as he is a pain in my ASS, or anyone's ASS."

They all nodded as another one, one with authority shouted out, all while hearing the sound of flesh and bones.

"BOW TO YOUR GOD!"

All three turn to see a mass of flesh, a flesh that is the size of a TransVoid, or bigger. The trio then bow to their god, their idea of what ascension was. He then turns to the Newcomer, who Ink is as he spoke out.

"I see your actions and gonna say, it was a shocker to see you pull out that feat of yours before becoming one of us. So, I decided to make you one of us, new Nameless-Sentinel."

He then turns back as he explains.

"You see, your role is to find anything that made yourself stronger and use it to aid my ascension, and your ascensions. For you have my power, MY DNA INPRINTED INTO YOUR VERY SOUL AND BEING, and has the potential to surpass me, SOL, the god of the Unameable, your god."

Ink couldn't help but feel baffle at the fact that this exist but realize that the same soul was the one that belongs to so-called, Nameless-Sentinels. Sol looks at them before speaking out his final words before disappearing.

"With Cosmic Essence and Nexus flowing through you, you have everything within your grasp, use it wisely."

And with that, the Memory disappears, only hearing something.

Rush of liquids where there as Ink was in it too and trying to swim out. Ink was swimming out from whatever it was as he trying to get out. Once in the surface, Ink began to instinctively command the release him, in which it did. Once there, Ink got out and take a deep breath of his nonexciting lungs. Once there, he saw that he is in one of the rivers, one that is close the tree, which it is still healthy, despite lacking as soul.

"I have a soul?!"

Ink said that as it dawned on him that something is up with him. he checks it and sure enough he had a soul.

Ink was baffle about this as he spoke out to himself.

"OH MY FUKING WAY. EVERY GODS PLEASE COME AND FUCK ME AS THIS MUST BE A DREAM!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 151 24
(Obsessed)Nightmare Sans x Blind Reader Trigger Warning! Abuse! For Mature Audiences ~~~ Y/n has known nothing but darkness her entire life. Blinded...
250 5 4
One day, a boy who goes by Night, travels farther than he should.. Ending up in a multiverse that isn't his own, and meeting someone named, Dream. Dr...
410 29 18
Dust trusts his fellow Bad Sanses with his life, but when he gets betrayed he leaves the Bad Sanses and hides in the Omega Timeline. Dream and Cross...
1.7K 36 16
You are a cold killer. Being childhood friends with ink cause you b8th were failed experiments and left with no souls. You killed your parents cause...