๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ & ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„ |๐Š๐•

By KamTheGreatt

๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚...
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™„๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€

๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰

1.3K 60 7
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐈𝐀𝐍 cleaning up shit." sky laughed. "you planned the party, you clean the shit up." she pointed.

"and you got like four hours before gg come back" heavyn added. "uh you help too." sky told. "what?" heavyn said confused.

"you was inviting niggas too, so gon head and get ta cleaning." sky told. the front door opened revealing boogie. "and where was you all night?" heavyn said as she picked up some cups and tossed them in a trash bag .

"you live in my business, go get yo own." he waved her off. "treateddd." sky laughed. "i fucking hate yall." heavyn rolled her eyes.

"ou y'all wanna know who was looking good last night." heavyn perked up. "hmm." sky raised her eyebrows as she scrolled through her phone.

"why you looking for a niggas already we just got here." boogie mugged his sister. "what you trynna say?" heavyn stopped in her tracks and stared at him.

"stop ... being ... a hoe." he said slowly. "i know you not talking about being a hoe!" heavyn snapped.

"on what boogie a hoe." sky laughed at the two arguing. "ian no damn hoe girl is you cool." he laughed also.

"you den been with three bitches since we got here and y'all wonder why he never at home." heavyn told. "yeah that's hoe shit." sky shook her head.

"fuck outta here." he waved her off.

"ok so who was looking good." sky went back to the topic. "bro muwop was looking good as hell i was bout ready ta take him down." she said being over dramatic.

"he like calm girls you too loud n shit." sky told. "i can be calm." heavyn defended. "mmm no you can't." sky shook her head.

"why it ain't no food in here." boogie yelled from the kitchen. "because you ain't buy nun." booka shouted back.

"come on let's go grocery shopping." boogie stood infront of the girls. heavyn threw the trash bag down and started putting her shoes on.

"um not you." boogie pushed her back playfully. "i was talking to sky. ion want you to go." he told.

"what?? why can't i go." she said confused. sky just watched the two finding them arguing entertaining. "why do you want to go?" boogie asked her.

heavyn just stood there dumbfounded. "exactly come on." he pulled sky up from the couch and dragged her out the door.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐌𝐔𝐖𝐎𝐏𝐅𝐑𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐎 25s

➪➪➪

𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 ➪
@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 stop posting dayvon he so fucking ugly.

➪ he said and i quote "you wasn't saying allat when i had you all bent up in the backseat" 🫣🫣

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 imma choose to ignore that. anyways heavyn said you was looking good at the party.

➪ who?

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 me and booka cousin the girl who staying with us.

➪ she thick asf tell her text me

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 don't see how high these eggs is." boogie pointed towards the label as he read it. "it don't matter grab two." sky told.

"we gon go broke grabbing two." he stood in his tracks. "we literally have food stamps." she responded grabbing the eggs out of his hand and placing them in the cart.

"what heavyn like to eat?" sky thought aloud. "she eat anything but what she supposed to eat." he rolled his eyes at the thought.

"whatchu mean?" sky laughed. "she told me she was a vegan or sum and she could only eats plants n shit." he explained.

"she ain't no damn vegan." sky laughed aloud. "grab that." boogie pointed towards the frozen pizzas. "ouu let's get them dumplings i seen on tiktok." sky said excitedly.

"do i look like i eat mufucking dumplings?" boogie blank faced her. "we gon try em." she threw them in the cart.

sky pushed the cart into the chip isle. she scanned the isle for booka's favorite snack. she grabbed the popcorn chips and tossed them in the cart.

boogie grabbed a bag of hot fries. "your nasty." sky looked at him weirdly. "what?" he said confused.

"those ... are nasty." she pointed.

"yeah yo ass just talking." he waved her off. "i want some slim jim's." sky looked around the isle. "you not even supposed to be eating that shit." he told.

"how do you know what i can't eat?" she grabbed the twenty eight pack and placed them in the cart. "because you got braces." he answered.

"you don't know nun about braces." she defended. "uh yes i do." he looked around confused. "how?" she said curiously.

"i used to fuck wit a bitch with braces." he told. "oh so braces turn you on?" she smirked. boogie didn't respond he just laughed and shook his head.

"you guys are so cute. i just love young black love." some random woman tapped sky. "what?" boogie said confused.

"he's not my boyfriend." sky laughed awkwardly. "oh i'm sorry." the white woman apologized. "you my mufucking cousin." sky joked and they walked away from the woman.

"Aye ian yo damn cousin" boogie laughed. "i was playing." she admitted.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐈𝐌 not the one who supposed to be putting the groceries away." sky held her hands out. "why we gotta do everything." heavyn jerked her head back.

"y'all don't do shit else." sky told. "damn you getting fat." booka said referring to saniya as he walked into the room. "fuck you." she flipped him off.

the door opened revealing muwop, doodie lo , La and von. "aye why it's some girls outside talking about come outside." doodie pointed.

"for who?" sky and booka said in unison while heavyn looked confused. "dat bitch sky was talking hella shit!" was shouted from outside.

"the fuck." sky threw her phone down on the couch and went towards the door. von grabbed her arm but before he could speak she snatched herself away from him.

"don't touch me nigga." she looked at him as if he had two heads. she walked outside with a clean mug on her face.

"the fuck y'all talking bout?" she spoke to the four girls who stood in her yard. "we talking about you!" one of the girls in the middle shouted.

"i don't know why, ion know you hoes." sky laughed to herself. "who the fuck are y'all." booka squinted his eyes as he stood next to sky.

"unknown ass hoes." saniya muttered. sky looked over at her and gave her a look. she didn't want her getting involved due to her being pregnant.

"you was talking shit, you better know me the fuck." the smallest girl said. "i was talking shit about you?" sky asked with a confused expression.

"you was talking shit about my brother now i wanna fight." the tiny girl told. sky scrunched her eye brows as she made her way down the porch.

she didn't know what the girl was talking about. all she knew was she was in front of her house saying she wanted to fight. sky figured she'd give her the fight she was looking for.

"hold on they gon jump you." La stepped in and pulled sky back. "ion give no fuck i'll whoop all these weak ass hoes by myself." sky responded.

"talm bout i was talking bout her brother. who the fuck is your brother?" she jerked her head back.

"marc" the girl told.

the boys started laughing. "aye bro." doodie lo tapped vons shoulder as he laughed. "don't say nun to me." von held his hands up in surrender.

"ian have none to do with folks." von lied.

"you talking about lil marc??" sky's smile began to form. "don't act like you don't know." the tiny girl pointed.

"never knew marc had a sister." La spoke. "shit me either." von scratched his head. "FUCK LIL MARC." sky shouted and laughed afterwards.

"come off the porch." one of the girls in the back yelled. "you'on wanna fight me." sky told.

"i been waiting to get up with you come on." lil marc's sister tied her hair up and pulled her hoodie over her head.

"man beat her ass." La said irritably. "yeahh gon head and do dat bitch in." rondo boosted. "the fuck she think she is coming to somebody house." saniya looked at the girl like she was crazy.

"aye y'all already know my camera rolling so let's go!" doodie said hyped to see a fight.

"hmm." booka passed sky her shoes and a hoodie. "fuck it i'm finna show you sum." sky slipped her shoes and hoodie on.

she ran up and punched the girl in the middle of her forehead. "damnn." the boys said in unison.

the girl flew back into the fence. sky grabbed her and pulled her off the fence and repeatedly punched her.

at this point everyone was off the porch and surrounding the fight. heavyn stood close making sure none of the girls friends jumped in.

lil marc's sister grabbed onto sky's hoodie making them spin around and hit the fence again. sky didn't stop she continued to repeatedly punch the girl in her head. it was easy due to the girl being way shorter.

sky accidentally put the small girl in a headlock. "damn damn aw nah hold on we ain't doing no jumping." doodie recorded.

one the girl's friends grabbed sky's hair from the back and dragged her outside the fence that surrounded her yard.

everybody made their way outside the small opening of the fence following the fight. sky still had a grip on lil marc's sister while her friend pulled on her hair and punched her back.

"bitch." heavyn said as she ran up and punched the friend. "you got life fucked up." heavyn spoke as her and the friend began tussling.

La facetimed krissy showing her the whole incident due to her not being there.

"what the fuck is going on??" krissy yelled from the other side of the phone. "hella shit get yo ass here." La told. "aw shit!" La shouted when heavyn slammed the friend on the ground.

sky used both her hands and grabbed the girl and dragged her into the middle of the street.

the girls head was down making sky upper cut her over and over again. the girl clawed onto sky's face trying anything to get the upper hand.

"bitch you just scratched the fuck outta me." sky said feeling the stinging sensation in her face. she got angry and flipped the girl on her back. slamming her on the ground.

she didn't hit her thought. she felt the vision in her left eye began the blur. she let the girl go but she still held onto sky's hoodie. "i'm done." sky clutched her eye.

she looked at her hand and seen blood. "what the fuck!" she shouted. "bitch let me go!" she shouted getting more angry.

heavyn and the friends fight had been broke up and the friend was trying to get lil marc's sister off the ground.

"get her off me." sky told. sky closed her eye tightly. that seemed to be the only thing easing the pain.

one of the other girls punched sky. "BRO WHAT THE FUCK IS TO YOU." sky shouted barley being able to see and not being able to hit the girl back due to lil marc's sister still tugging on her hoodie.

"woah." doodie said being caught off gaurd by sky being hit. "get the fuck back." rondo slapped the friend making her head turn.

"getcho ugly ass back." booka pushed the girl roughly.

the boys burst out laughing. "imma have my nigga kill you." she pointed in rondo's face. "alright you sending his ass straight to god." rondo spoke back. they began arguing.

"fuck yo brother on king dave." von jumped into the argument. "and fuck lil marc snitchin ass!" doodie said from behind the camera.

booka and La managed to break up sky and the small girl. she didn't waste any time she rushed into the house and into the bathroom to check her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 32.6K 51
in which peace is met with chaos. STARTED: march 8th,2022 ENDED:april 28th,2022 cover by: @miafrmdawic
407K 13.8K 52
๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.
187K 9K 30
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
145K 6.9K 24
๐’๐’ยท๐’•๐’ยท๐’“๐’Šยท๐’†ยท๐’•๐’š /หŒ๐’ล๐’…ษ™หˆ๐’“ฤซษ™๐’…ฤ“/ ๐’๐’๐’–๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๏ฟฝ...