New War In A New World(Allies...

By ShadowKong1

In 1942, the war in Africa is still raging on with both side fight to the dead. The war have been going on fo... More

Announcement By The Author
Message to tell for everyone by Me
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies
Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne
Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military
Chapter 4:A Battle of the Fleet of Unknown Origin
Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila
Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near
Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout
Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues
Chapter 9: Battle For Gim
Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea
Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port
Chapter 13: Fall Of The Kingdom
Intermission 1: Air Scouting And Undercover Spy Mission.
Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army
Chapter 15: Demons Return
Intermission 3: Unknown Spy From Unknown Country
Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show
Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sea Battle Near Coast Of Fenn
Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom
Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation
Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence
Chapter 22: The Battle Of Demon And Retaking The Minaisa District
Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord
Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 26: Princess Escape And Been Saved
Chapter 27: Altaras Arriving And Staying At United States Of America
Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference
Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization
Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan
Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension
Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town
Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath
Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference
Chapter 35: Preparation For War
Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face
Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea
Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen
Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union

192 11 2
By ShadowKong1

( I got one Problem about the Forest that keep the Past Artifact. I going to use my imagination on how it was. Well, There is no picture of it whole I'm searching,the only I find is a Zero Aircraft that keep on the Forest.)

Date: 3 January 1946/1646

Location: Lean Nou Forest, Southeast of Rodenius Continent

In the Forest of the Lean Nou, a Two Elf are waiting Something or Someone in the Area. Two Elf, One Male and another One Female. The Female name is Meena and the Male is Wol.

The Lean Nou Forest is a Sacred Forest that Store some of the Important of Artifact.

Meena: Are we still Waiting them?

Wol: Yes, The Prime Minister have given order that the.... Arc- What. I don't what it mean but we will wait them to arrived here. They are the Nation that help in defeat the Lourian Armies back to the The Capital.

Meena: Oh...... We waiting for the Arrival of them?

Wol: Yes, And be Sure to be Polite. Because, I know you won't be Polite with Them.

Meena: Why that?

Wol: Well...... They are Humans.

Meena then look at Wol to confirm it was true and Wol nod his to his Friend.

Meena: I..... OK. I try to be Polite.

Wol: I know that Lourian  have also Invade Your Village   20 years ago. But, this Human Nations have nothing to do with that. Also, They the one who have Control on Kingdom of Lourian.

Meena: Is that them?

As, Meena point at the Horizon as a Column of what look like a Small Convoy coming to them. There, Two Willys MB Jeep, Two Opel Blitz Truck, A Crowell Tank, A Tiger Heavy Tank and A T-34/85 in the Column. With the American, Germany and British Archeologists that send to Investigate the Place out. This Place was Something that the Prime Minister of Qua-Toyne have say about, As some Artifact in here have something that is Similar to it Allies. So, Investigate was undergoing to see of this Place and Check out about the Artifact that the Prime Minister have say about.

The Convoy suddenly Stop infront of the Two Elf as the Troop Embark follow by the Three Different Nationality of Archeologists.

Wol: Let go, Meena. We going to greeted them.

As, the Two Went up to the Convoy as They look through the Convoy with a Sense of Surprise and Awe of the Convoy. Since, All the Residents in Lean Nou Forest have not seen the Alliance Machinery. This is a Normal Occur, When a Medieval People have yet to see something that is out of their mind. Since, Only some Resident have known about them and came back to tell the tale but Every Residents Dismissed this as a Fairy Tales Story and Imagination of them.

Meena: Wow.... Look at that!

Meena then point at a Tiger Tank as She was so Marvelous by the Sight of the Tank.

Wol: So.... The Rumor are true about them......

As the Three Archeologist went up to the Two Elf that is Standing there.

Mike: Good Evening, Sir. Let we introduce ourself. My Name is Mike Harris of the British Archeologist.

James: My name is James Kreene of the American Archeologist.

Leon: My Name is Leon Von Weber, The German Archeologist.

Wol: Well, My name is Wol and beside me is My assistant, Meena.

Meena: Hi.....

Mike: Alright, We all Introduce ourself, We actually Came to Look through about the Artifact that you have Keep Hidden for Centuries.

Wol: OH right! Come on, I will lead you there.

As the Two Elf head on to the Place following by the three Archeologist with Few Soldier Follow to safe guard of the Archeologist. The Rest of Troop are left to Protect the Vehicle if any Intruder came and tried to Steal as if they know how to Operate one of the Vehicles.

They head in on the Dense forest until Arriving at what look like a Village that is Home to All Elf. The Elf having to Stare at them but There is Few know Who they are and Couldn't believe his Eyes about seeing them past through the Forest.

Leon: Um...... This Place Look lively.....

James: It sure do. I hope we don't get to go to war with your Nation and seeing another destruction among our nation.

Leon: I hope that to.

Mike: All of us hope of that.

Leon:  Um.... Wol, Right?

Wol: Yes? That me. What do you need?

Leon: This Place look Peaceful Enough. Do You build the Settlement in this Forest to also be Protected the Artifact?

Wol: Yes and No.....

Mike: What do you mean by that?

Wol: Over the Centuries ago, This Place is not been made as Settlerment before. Well, it just a Dense Forest but as the Démon have made to this Sacred Forest and in last of our Remaining Time. The Past of the People ahve made a Prayer to it God for a Miracle and the Miracle happen. That how the 'Emissaries of the Alliance Star God have Arrived to help us in the Fighting of Démon. Since, the Battle Ended and the Emissaries have to leave Six of it Artifact and it been kept at the Artifact Dome ever since. It was say that it got 'Injured ' and having to loss  ' Black Blood'

James: 'Black Blood'?

Leon: I think he meant, Oil I think.

Wol: Oil? Is that what the Black Blood are?

Mike: Yes, it a Substance that is Highly Flammable and Also, It what our Vehicles can be Operated, the One You see back there.

Wol: OH...... Now, I know.

Meena: I think, We have Arrived at the Location.

Infront of them, is A Huge Dome that look like How it was from Italy made of Dome. The Place look already run down as Nature have take over the Place. They Went in the Dome and Heading to the Middle where the Artifact was kept and been put in a Spell of time to preserve the Artifact from getting by the Nature.

Upon, Coming to the Middle, there is Something that shock the Whole Group except for the Two Elf.

Meena: Um.... Are you OK?

Mike: It..... Can't be.

Wol: There is also a Flag that the Emissaries have left us. 8 flag been left and been putting on that Flag Pole.

On the Flag Pole is a Flag that been Recognized by them. A Flag from the Past that was hanging in the Flag Pole. The Flag of Tricolor of Black, White and Red. The Flag of Red at the Bottom and Top with White on the Middle as a Green Part is at the Right Bottom that close all the Right Red. A Two Square at the Middle White of Left and Right as the Left is a Look like Austria Flag in it with the Crown on the Square Top and the Right Square in it having it Right with Look like a Pole of some kind of it and a Land of Green with  red Background and the Other half Left is a Red and White Stripes with Crown on the Top of the Square. The Third Flag is a Tricolor of Blue, White And Red. The Fourth is a Flag of Blue Background with a Horizontal of White Line Follow by Red Line at the Inside with the Vertical of the White and Red Line. Also with the Two Diagonal White and Red Line on the Corner side of it. The Fifth Flag is a Flag of Tricolor of Green, White and Red with a Square in the Middle on White Section as a Blue Outline all around the Square and a Horizontal and Vertical Whole line in the Inside of Square Part with the Red Background and Crown on the top of Square Part. The Sixth ones is a Tricolor of Horizontal Side of White, Blue and Red with a Square size of Yellow on the Left side with the Eagle on the Square inside. The Seventh was a Flag of White Background with a Red Circle on the Middle and lastly was a Flag of Multiple Stripes of Red and White with Blue Rectangle on the Left Top Side with Multiple Stars in it.

(Austro-Hungary)

(German Empire)

(French Republic)

(British Empire)

(Kingdom of Italy)

(Russian Empire)

(United States Of America)

(Japanese Empire)

Leon: Am I Seeing thing?

James: No.... This is Real!

Mike: Bloody Hell! Why our Equipment in the Past is here!

James: This Equipment is like been use since..... First World War.

Wol: Um..... Sorry about this. This Artifact was Perhaps Your?

Leon: Yes, This Equipment was used since 1917, I think. It was like..... About 29 years ago.

There, Three Tank that look a bit damages but not Serious and three Biplane that having some Leaking Oil in the Front Nose of it. The Tank is German, Sturmpanzerwagen A7V and Two British, Mark V.

(Sturmpanzerwagen A7V)

(Mark V)

Then, the Biplane having One German Biplane and Two British Biplane. The Say Biplane is Fokker D VII, Bipane of the German Empire and Two British Biplane, Sopwith Camel.

(Fokker D VII)

(Sopwith Camel)

Leon: So, What the Plane here now?

Mike: We have to report about our Finding of old Equipment. I wonder, Do there any Missing Soldier during WW1?

James: I would doubt that. Because, it was hard to tracked all Troop that go to Europe to Fight against Central Alliance but Even Central Alliance having their trrop to be here too.

Meena: Sorry..... About it. But, Can I ask You a Question?

Mike: Yes?

Meena: This Artifact is Originally from your Country?

Leon: Yes, Even the Flag is Similar..... Except some of it.

Wol: Oh......

James: But.... Wouldn't it get old due that it have been more than a Thousand years ago?

Wol: The only thing is that, We use a Spell that Could Preserve this and keeping intact of the Artifact.

James: Oh..... I see. We have to make the Report Now. Let take a Picture of this Equipment and the Flag.

The Three Archeologist take the Picture of it and start to head Back to the Convoy.

Mike: Well, It time for us to go now after our Investigation of this. Thank for leading us Here and seeing this Equipment that still in good Condition.

Wol: No problem.

James: But, Can we brought back of the Equipment?

Meena: Yes, You could. The Olny thing that we put here is..... That, We have to wait for it Owner to take it Back and Putting is Won't needing anymore. So, You Free to take it Back.

Leon: Great. We be Back for this, Since, We Don't have much Room to store it on our Vehicles. So, I see you later then.

Then, They arrive at the Convoy with the Troop stay on Guard.

Mike: Well, Boys, Let move out and Head back to the Embassy.

The Troop began to embark the Vehicles as the Convoy Engine Roar to Life again. The Convoy then move out of the Sacred Forest and Heading back to the Embassy. Back at the Two Elf, As they look at the Convoy with the Convoy start to Slowly Dissappear in the Horizon.

Wol: Well, That it then.

Meena: Let go, We going home after that then. I'm tired.

Wol: OK, let go.

-At the White House,USA -

At the Oval Office, Is the President of the USA as he sitting on his Desk looking through Multiple Paperwork from the Congress of it work.

Truman: Hm......

Then, A Secretary Knock the Door as Truman Tell the Secretary to come in as the Secretary open the Door and Head in.

Secretary: Mr. President, You got a Visitor.

Truman: Visitor? Who is it?

Secretary: He will be here shortly and it the Prime Minister of the Empire of Japan.

Truman: Oh? He came here for a Meeting, right?

Secretary: Yes, He do say it for himself. He Will be here as He Now coming from the Hoover Airport as We speak.

Then, the Secretary saw the Vehicles pull ip on the Front Door as he Look Through the Window.

Secretary: Mr, President, I think the Prime Minister have arrived, I will take him here and I will take my leave then.

Truman: Ok.

The Secretary then head out to take the Prime Minister toward the Office and About 45 Minutes. The Prime Minister of Empire of Japan have Arrive.

Truman: Ah....! Welcome, it a Pleasure to meet you here, Prime Minister.

Yamamoto: It nice to meet you too, Mr. President.

Truman: Let we Introduce ourself then.

Yamamoto: That would be good. My name is Isoroku Yamamoto.

Truman: My name is Harry Truman and just a Sign in President.

Yamamoto: Oh, I see. Well, I came here to talk about a Important Matter Regarding about My Scout Plane have spotted over the Far West.

Truman: What it is then?

Yamamoto: It seems like a War was happening.

Truman: War? What happen over there?

Yamamoto: They cannot get clear View of it but there was also a Spy sending to that Country that was about to get invade. Whta Worrying me much is about their Version of Yamato that join the Bombardment on this Country that also leaving a Destruction of the City.

Truman: Now, that is Troublesome for Sure.

Yamamoto: I think I have the Picture about the Ship.

Truman: Huh? The size is Impressive the Least.

Yamamoto: That one thing to worry about. The Gra Valkan Empire having a Imperialism Ideology in the System and Mostly think that they want to take the Whole World Under them. The Military of them is Abit Similar to Germany in many Way that date in 1942.

Truman: So, How many Troop that was considered on their Military?

Yamamoto: Since, On the Occupied land of That Nation that been taken by Gra Valkan is Unknown. But Since, We can Not send our troop far Away and Might get in trouble by any mean of other Militaries ever saw about our Nation.

Truman: Well, It just a Matter of time, We going to get know by this New World.

Yamamoto: Yes, I think We need to Increase our Budget for any Future Conflict that Might Happen.

Truman: The Army of Our Have increased. We have to be careful about Gra Valkan Empire then.

Yamamoto: Yes, The Gra Valkan having to have it Another name Called as Eighth Empire.

Truman: Eighth Empire? That is the other name of their name when been called?

Yamamoto: Yes, But, Just seeing the Military of the Gra Valkan, They do have the Capability to Produce more Weapon and War Vehicles. The Industry Capacity is Similar to your Nation. But, Having a Lack of Technology Advance Weaponry, Since, they Mostly use Massive Number of it But, The Armoured Vehicles of them and the Number of Aircraft and Navy is a Threat to us. That all, I can Find From one of my Spy that have Going for a Espionage on the Nation Before the War with Gra Valkan.

Truman: I see, So, you know anything about the Occupied Nation?

Yamamoto: Well, the Nation is Kingdom of Leifor and there is another Nation been taken by Gra Valkan
Called Paganda Kingdom.

Truman: Now, They already Conquer Two Nation at Once?

Yamamoto: Yes, With only one Ship to Intimidating the Nation that they Surrender. My Spy almost got Caught but managed to escape.

Truman: Well, this is a Problem. Are we going to keep this one until the Right moment.

Yamamoto: I think that was a Good Idea. Since, The Palpadian Empire is our neslxt objective to make Peace and trade if we can get it with our Allies.

Truman: We would tried for the Best then. My nation will send a. Delegate to the Far West, the Nation of Republic of Mu, My nation, Italy and France will be As the Diplomats for this one.

Yamamoto: Well, You have to be Careful, Because, The Gra Valkan have Submarine too and I don't if they will shoot any Ship insight of their view. So, Be Careful of the Water near Mu Continent.

Truman: Yes, Well, If the War begin between our Alliance and the Gra Valkan, We will Prepare for Another war after our Second one Has End. The Super Battleship is almost finish on Contrustion. It will begin the Joint Exercise with the Rest of our Alliance Super Battleship in term of Every of the Detail the Battleship are.

Yamamoto: Good, We have to be Prepared for any worst Scenario.

Truman: Even, Came here it like War always happens no matter where we are.

Yamamoto: It can't be say then done already. It look like that I have to return back to Japan after my visit here. It was still the Same when I have come here, When I was a Admiral back then. Since, I have tried to make some exceptions about avoiding war With your Nation but that was already a Fultile til the End of it.

Truman: You do?

Yamamoto: Yes, If we anger a Giant that have been sleeping for long and now was Awaken by our Action at Pearl Harbor. I'm Condolences on the People that was in Hawaii for our Action.

Truman: Don't be. We all make mistakes sometime. But, since that was in the Past, We can Leave that in the Past and Forget of the Action but also Remember the Soldiers that Fought for their Nation. It truly sad that mostly Constrict Soldier are below the Age Limit since the War Begin. I have Banned the Age that is Below of the Military Acceptance Age of it.

Yamamoto: Do the Hawaii having to Build a Monument for the Fallen Soldier that Defend the Hawaii and it Harbor?

Truman: Yes, Are you going there next?

Yamamoto: Yes, is the way I having to make a Visit for that who have Fallen during our Surprise Attack.

Truman: Alright Then. See you then.

Yamamoto: See You too.

Yamamoto then stand up, Walk toward the Door as the Secret Service Open for the Prime Minister as He walk out of the Office and went to the Main Door. He Arrived to the Motorcade that is Park outside of the White House as Well Dressed Uniform US Soldier open for the Prime Minister.

The Prime Minister Head in the Car and the Door Close in. The Motorcade start to move to the Airport and from there, They heading to Airport in San Francisco for Refueling and Start to Take off toward the Direction of Hawaii as they Land on the Airport. The Prime Minister start to come out of the Plane as many Camera Flash with the Reported was there for the Arrival of the Prime Minister as He will be going to the Monument of the Fallen Soldier of the Surprise Attack of the Pearl Harbor.

Now, Yamamoto have Arrived as he Seen the Monument that Show a Huge Statue with Multiple Statue of People that Holding Weapon that is Either Rifle and Submachine Gun on hand with few Soldier that look like been lay Died on the Statue. The Below Part of the Statue show Many of the Fallen Soldier Name Craved in the Monument with More that is still unconfirmed of their Name after the Attack. Mostly From Someone that not Make it out Alive been Drowning in Water and Fall to the Depth of Sea with the Mostly can be Know toward the Sailor in USS Arizona that sank and All the Sailor that in Below Deck was Trapped and Can't Get out of the Ship in Times.

The Prime Minister then take the Wreath of Flower that is for the Monument. He Step up and go to the Monument as he Set down the Flower as he Salute to the Monument. Then, He turn around and go to the Podium that been set out for the Speech of the Apologies of the Fallen Soldier of their Family. He Go toward the Podium and stand infront of it.

Yamamoto: Today, I have came here, to send my Apologies toward the Family of this Soldier that have Fallen during the Attack of the Pearl Harbor. I have Greatly knowing for the War that have start us in a Conflict by our Former Prime Minister. That my Nation have Made a sudden attack on the United States Of America. I Have know the Capacities of the America have before the War have Begun and I want to say the War have Greatly Cost Millions of Lives in the Pacific War. I also Wish to give my Utmost of the Shame to my Army that have Doing Multiple Crime Since the Beginning of the War. We know, we are at Fault to Declare War through Surprise Attack without letting the Sign of the Declaration of War against the American People's. I also hope that One day's, Our Relationship of our Country will increase in the Future and no more of the War Between Us. That all for my Speech.

(The Revival of the Soldier is only on Mostly of it with other is still died and cannot be seen forever.)

The Prime Minister head down of the Podium and head to the Airport by Car, As Motorcade Drive through the road. With the Citizen of American-Hawaiian Cheer and have known that the War is Truly over that the Parent have not Worried about losing of their Family Member been send to the War again. Well, not this War but....... Mostly likely this New World of their War.

The Prime Minister start to take the Airplane that take him back to Japan after his Second Travel on USA. The War..... Is looming in the Future that No one have Yet to know.

______________________________

(I have finish this Chapter and the New Chapter will be Published Together. What will Happen on the Chapter? Well, Find Out What happens on the Next Chapter then.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 285 81
There is no such thing as a good side and bad side in a war. We are both the good and bad side. It just depends on your perspective. At the end of th...
36 0 9
He might not know it yet, but Carrie Lancefull, a senior student who's about to graduate from Edison high school. At a young age during a battle betw...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.5K 261 47
[COMPLETED] •Being revised... AGAIN (Progress: Intro-Chap. 3)• "We're going back... Understand? There are more threats out here than we anticipated...