๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...

By moonandsaturnwp

" ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ , ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ " ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐... More

๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข.
๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š ๐œ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ.
๐ข. ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐ข๐ข. ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ.
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ง๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐ฏ. ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ ๐๐ž๐ฃ๐š ๐ฏ๐ฎ.
๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ?
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐.
๐ข๐ฑ. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ฑ. ๐›๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐ฑ๐ข. ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ค.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ. ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ฆ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ .

๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ .

54 3 0
By moonandsaturnwp

chapter 19! illegally dying.

🦋🩵🌊

THIRD PERSON

🦋🩵🌊

"guys!" peter exclaims, running up to the bus, with a backpack in hand.

"peter?" mckenna asks, a smile creeping up on her face.

"i was hoping i could rejoin the team," peter states, avoiding mckenna's gaze.

"no. no way. you can't just quit on us, stroll up and be welcomed back by everyone," flash says, striding towards peter.

mckenna grabs his arm, pulling him back away from peter as mr. harrington steps off the bus, "hey welcome back peter! flash, you're back to first alternate."

"yes!" mckenna exclaims, stepping near peter.

"what?" flash asks, raising his arms in the air.

"he's taking your place dipshit," mckenna replies, wrapping her arm around peter's.

everyone laughs as michelle rolls her eyes at the group of teenagers, "excuse me, can we go already? cause i was hoping to get in some protesting in front of an embassy before dinner."

"protesting is patriotic. let's get on the bus," mr. harrington says.

mckenna looks to peter, the two standing side by side, "i don't know what caused you to change your mind, and im very greatful you're here, but if you ever do that to me again peter, i swear to god i will actually hurt you."

"i'm sorry kens. i'm just glad i could save you from flash," he says, untangling their arms and resting his on her shoulders.

flash throws the jacket into peter's free arm, causing mckenna to roll her eyes at his childishness, take peter's hand, and lead him to their shared seat.

mckenna sits on her legs next to the window, as peter sits on the edge with the bell.

"focus up everyone. our next topic is the moons of saturn," liz says, making mckenna think of something her siblings always said to each other. well, pietro and wanda would say it to each other. the only person who ever said it to her was pietro and that was before he died.

mckenna shakes her head to get rid of the distraction, and sits up straight.

"the second law of thermodynamics!" mckenna exclaims, answering a question that liz had just asked.

"frank sinatra."

"fort sumter," flash answers, falsely.

"flash is wrong," abraham states, making mckenna look back and laugh.

"okay guys, let's focus," liz states, looking straight at mckenna, "next one."

"liz don't overwork them," mr harrington orders.

"uhhh, strontium, barium, vibranium," peter answers.

"good job pete!" mckenna exclaims, raising her hand up towards him. he connects their hands and smiles at the gesture.

liz rolls her eyes in jealousy of the girl and stares down at her note cards, "very good peter," she replies blankly, "glad to have you back."

"glad to be back," peter replies, looking back and forth between the two girls.

peter's phone starts to buzz as mckenna is distracted looking through her notebook. peter looks over at her, a feeling a guilt flows though out his body, for the amount of lying he has been doing to her in the past couple of months.

"i'm sorry kens, can i take this real quick?" he asks, both her and liz for permission.

mckenna nods her head slightly, hiding her disappointed face from her best friend. of course she was happy that he got the internship. but she felt like it was taking him away from everything and everyone he's every loved and cared about. he's always too busy to hang out, he couldn't even go with her to get their sandwiches for the past week. it puts mckenna in a tough place because she wants to be supportive of him, but she also wants him to have fun while he has the chances.

"yeah fine," liz states, dryly. liz is over peter's excuses, she thinks he likes her one minute and then it's all about mckenna. it's always about mckenna. peter never has any time without mckenna, and liz finds it weird. they're not together, they are adamant they don't have feelings for the other, and yet they're both each others number one. everyone could see it from a mile away. it's like peters mind revolves around mckenna, and it makes liz's blood boil.

★・・・・・・★

"everyone stick together!" liz enunciates, her black hair swinging from her shoulders.

"you kidding me? this place is huge?" a brunette boy on the team states.

"i've seen bigger," flash says, looking mckenna's back up and down.

peter notices his gaze and places himself between her and the site of flash.

"hey you brought your lap-top right?" peter asks ned.

mckenna looks around the building not even realizing that peter and ned slip away to her and peter's shared room.

"yeah a kid who can stop a bus with his bare hands," peter says, throwing his hands in the air.

★・・・・・・★

"peter?" mckenna asks, knocking on the door, "whys the door locked?"

"shit! shit! shit!" peter whisper yells, going to hide his suit.

"why don't you just open the door for her and let her in?" ned asks not looking away from his computer.

"because i may have still not told her," peter replies, squinting his eyes close together.

"what?" ned exclaims, his eyes leaving the computer hacking screen.

"peter!" mckenna exclaims once more.

peter shoves the suit under the bed and ned closes the laptop.

"just a sec kens!" he replies, taking a scan across the room making sure there was no trace of spiderman.

he opens the door and leans on the frame, smirking as he plays it cool, "what's up."

"okay why are you being weird?" she asks, walking past him to the empty twin bed.

"im- uh- i'm not?" he questions, taken back by her accusation.

"okay? i'm going to michelle's room to meet up and protest. have fun make smart decisions, see ya," mckenna states, grabbing her backpack and walking back out the door.

"you have to tell her dude," ned states, reopening his computer.

"yeah im aware. i'll get there ned," peter replies, sighing, and grabbing his suit from under the bed.

★・・・・・・★

"peter! we're going swimming! come on!" mckenna whisper yells, sneakily running down the hallway of her and peter's shared room.

"kens? what?" he asks, covering his glowing web shooter with his jacket sleeve.

"hi peter!" susan says, walking past the duo.

"sup parker," flash says, raising his hand and violently slamming it down towards his ass.

mckenna rolls her eyes at flash, "come on peter. be stress free for one hour. also if you ever lock me out of our room again i'll have the winter soldier up your ass," she says, lightly hitting him on his arm, and turning to walk with the group to the indoor pool.

"sorry kens," he says to himself, webbing the wall, launching himself to the roof.

he crawls to the glass roof overlooking the pool, seeing flash, sitting next to his best friend, and resting his arm around her neck.

peter squints his eyes and swings away, missing mckenna pushing him into the cold pool.

mckenna walks back into her empty hotel room, scrunching her hair with a towel.

"hey pete i thought you were coming swimming," mckenna says, closing the door and realizing he wasn't in one of the twin beds, "peter?"

she walks around the room finding no trace of the boy. she shrugs, figuring maybe he went to ned's room and just fell asleep

she puts her pillow, a soft blanket that peter got her for her birthday, and a teddy bear that bucky gave her while in hydra on the mattress.

mckenna turns on the ceiling fan before snuggling in her blue blanket, looking over at the empty bed next to hers.

she opens her phone and texts peter a quick good night, and then closes her eyes, ignoring the feeling she has in the pit of her stomach.

★・・・・・・★

mckenna jumps awake, reliving a moment in hydra. she looks around at her surroundings and sees the sun rising. mckenna stands up, her pajama pants lowering back down over her ankles.

she walks over to the window and takes a picture of the sunrise, sending it to peter.

"hey kenna you awake!" ned yells from outside the hotel room.

"yeah come in!" she replies, unlocking it with her powers, "hey is peter in your room?"

"i-uhm yeah. definitely," ned says, pacing the hotel room.

mckenna brushes out her cooled down curls, not seeing ned's panic expression.

"hey we gotta go," ned states, looking around the room.

mckenna grabs her jacket as well as peters, "alright i'm ready."

she puts her blazer on and walks out the door.

★・・・・・・★

"is that peter?" mckenna asks ned, grabbing the phone from his ear, "what the fuck peter? you ditched us!"

"oh hey mckenna!" peter says, his entire mood lifting as he hears her voice.

"this is not a 'hey mckenna!' moment peter! you left me with flash! i mean we did win thanks to michelle but you left us!"

"im sorry kens but can you please put ned on the phone this is so so so important," peter pleads, putting himself back onto topic.

"sorry peter im being told to put the phone on the thingy," she says, waving off the security guard.

"no! mckenn-!" the sound of peter's yelling from the phone is cut off by the metal detector.

"the washington monument is five hundred, and fifty five stories high and one eight inches tall," the instructor states, losing mckenna's attention immediately.

suddenly the whole elevator shakes, the glass from the top of the building breaking.

"oh my god look at the ceiling," flash
exclaims, mckenna rolling her eyes at his voice.

"just stay calm everyone," liz states, hoping deep down in her heart that mckenna doesn't make it.

"oh we all are going to die here," abraham states, mckenna rubbing his arm.

"okay guys, i know that was scary, but our safety systems are working," the worker tells, mckenna knowing it's not true.

"the safety systems are completely failing," karen informs peter, peter climbing even faster.

"we're very safe in here," the worker says, everyone looking at her with fearful expressions.

"the occupants are in imminent danger," karen says, causing peter to now swing and run up the monument.

the worker opens the hatch at the top of the elevator, unleashing the harsh sun light from the not dimmed broken windows.

mckenna's hands begin to shake, as her brain races. she's not legally allowed to use her powers after the accord debacle, and she would reveal herself to everyone in the elevator.

she puts her hands under her jacket that's tied around her waist, and holds the elevator shaft in a place for a moment. her powers begin to slip, as the metal room is too heavy for her to hold on to. they begin to fall again in midair before being suspended again.

a web gets shot down at the roof of the elevator, spiderman anchoring himself from the door opening. the elevator slips, spiderman going with it and falling into the elevator. he sees mckennas shaking state and that drives him even further to save everyone.

he shoots a web to the ceiling, and begins to pull the elevator up to the top, "aye how you doing?" he continues to pull the elevator before ned begins to jump around, "aye big guy quit moving around!" he exclaims, causing mckenna to laugh. peter smiles to himself knowing he won't hear that for a while.

he gets to the top, allowing the teens to get out one by one, mckenna pushing everyone out before herself. mckenna reaches her hand up to spiderman, spiderman mirroring her actions, going to grab her hand before her and the elevator shaft fall down. peter's eyes widen at his best friend falling to her death.

he dives down towards mckenna, webbing her hand, as well as the ceiling.

peter pulls mckenna up slowly, now resting upside down from the ceiling. once mckenna and peters hands connect, they both feel it. they feel eachother, even if mckenna doesn't exactly know that it's her best friend.

peter feels her heartbeat through her hand. the same hand that punched flash her second week at midtown tech when he first called peter 'penis parker.' the same hand that wrapped his wrist when he made up the excuse that he fell, when really he got stepped on by a robber. the same hand that never fails to make his face warm every time it gets accidentally brushed by his own.

he carries her with one arm to the safe floor outside of the elevator casing.

"thank you," she says, smiling slightly at the masked superhero.

"tell her peter," karen tells him, in his mask.

"you- uh," peter says in his normal tone, before switching to a deeper one, "you're welcome, mc- miss. miss."

peter doesn't realize that their hands are still connected until he begins to slip off of the ceiling, to which he lets go and falls down to the ground floor.

"are you really friends with peter parker?" flash yells down the empty corridor.

"shut the hell up flash before i push you down there too," mckenna says, grabbing the trophy from his undeserving hands.

★・・・・・・★

"peter? mckenna?" may asks the two teens who are standing next to eachother, wrapping her comforting arms around the pair.

"we're okay may," peter says, returning the hug.

mckenna just stays quiet, still in shock of what happened in the elevator.

"did you uhm. have you seen anyone?" she asks may.

"i haven't seen your sister honey," may replies, frowning at mckenna's face.

"that's okay. i didn't really expect her to come. she's never been every fond of me," mckenna replies, smiling blankly at the worried women in front of her.

"i'm glad you guys are okay," may states, bringing them into her tight embrace once again.

★・・・・・・★

💌

this chapter took so long omg

xoxo, mads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 51 12
peter parker x reader fanfic! tw: smut, sexual assault, death read intro for description!
3.3K 100 20
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ผ, ๐“จ/๐“ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต, ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐”‚. ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜น ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ต...
195K 7.2K 22
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“˜ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐šˆ แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ? โœโœ โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–† ...
13.9K 457 13
Book 2/3 ( Happening during Far From Home) ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...