One Shots

By Reran123

Hey guys, it's going to be a one shots story series. Just wanna pen down my imaginations, so writing it. It w... More

Twinkle's Affair-1
Twinkle's Affair -2
Twinkle's Affair-3
Love was her Final Destination -1
Love was her Final Destination -3
Love was Her Final Destination -4
My Sugar Daddy-1

Love was her Final Destination -2

246 19 160
By Reran123

Some days passed like this

But in these days Kunj was feeling a strange pull towards Twinkle. He tried to maintain his distance with her but her thoughts never left his mind. So to take his mind off from her he decided to go on a small vacation with his so called girlfriend( aayi badi girlfriend😒🙄)

It was Friday evening when Kunj's and Twinkle's parents came to meet their kids with a surprise 😉

Kunj acted like a loving husband in front of them.

All were sitting in the living room and having some family time.

Rt- We have a surprise for you,kids.

T-What's it papa?

U- We have planned a vacation for all of us.

L- I told Usha, let's not go and let you guys enjoy your honeymoon,what we'll do going with newly wedded couple but she didn't listen and said it's been long since we had a vacation together.

(Manohar and Usha know their son so well that's why they decided to go with them to keep him in check)

K- Why you guys did so much, we have already made some plans right, Twinkle?

Twinkle looked at him with questioning eyes then she got it, may be he had made some plans for him and Megha.

T- Kunj's right Papa, you don't have to do this.

M- It's ok beta, it's our responsibility to take care of our children afterall.

Rt- Right, now it's final you guys are going with us.

K(fake smile)- If you guys are saying so much then we have no problem, right love?

T(fake smile)-Hmm, right.

At night Twinkle packed her clothes for the vacation. She waited for Kunj but when he didn't come, she packed his luggage too.

T-Such a terrible person he is.

She was almost done with the packing when Kunj came back.

T-Where were you?

K-At office, I had to sort out some things as I'll be here for some days.

T-Ok, I did your packing too, just check it once.

K-I know it will be ok afterall you did this.

Twinkle looked at him surprised but he was busy in his phone.

T- Go and change, I'll bring our dinner here only.

He didn't listen and was still busy in texting.

T- I'm telling you something.

K-What???

T-Go and change, I'm bringing our dinner.

K-Ok, my clothes...

T-Here only. She gave him clothes in his hands.

K-Thanks...

Twinkle was about to enter inside room with dinner but stopped listening Kunj's voice. He was talking to someone on the phone and she knew,who is the person.

K- I'm so sorry baby but you know that i can't deny mine and Twinkle's parents.

-I promise I'll make upto it when I'll be back.

-Okay bye, yeah I'll miss you too. I love you.

Twinkle composed herself and entered inside as if she didn't listen anything.

T- Have your dinner.

K- You're not going to eat?

T-No, I'm not hungry.

She was about to go but he held her hand.

K- Have a little with me.

Twinkle gave up in front of his charm. He fed her with his hands.

The thing that always surprise both of them was the connection between them.They can understand each other and care for each other so much and even can't stay without each other now. They have some feelings for each other which were clear from Twinkle's side that was love but Kunj still can't understand why he feels like this towards Twinkle.

Next day they all left for Maldives. After 4 hours of flight in their private jet, they all reached there.

M- Here are the keys for your private lounge.

K-You all are not staying with us.

L-No beta, we are staying in the other one beside yours.

Kunj nodded and took the keys.

Twinkle was admiring the beauty of the place,it was a cosy place with beautiful interior.

T-Wow, it's so beautiful.

K-You liked it?

T-Offcourse and you?

K(smiled)- Me too.

They went to get freshen up.
Twinkle wore a beautiful short dress making Kunj drool over her beauty😉

T- How's this dress,Kunj?

K- It's looking beautiful especially on you.He was just looking her without even blinking

Twinkle blushed on his comment.

T- Go and get freshen up,we have to join our parents for lunch.

In the evening, Twinkle was sitting alone on the sea shore lost in her thoughts.

Kunj came there and sat beside her.
K-What are you thinking?

T-About us.

K-What about us?

T-You remember Kunj, how happy we were before? We always used to hangout together, shared everything, went to late night long drives. You always used to beat all the guys who tried to date me.

K-They were all bastards. I never want you get hurt.

Twinkle smiled softly.
T- And what do you think, the things you do now don't hurt me?
I wish things could be like before.

K- Let's just forget everything, Twinkle.

T-What do you mean?

K- I mean, let's just forget the life we have outside this place, our problems, our worries everything.

T-And about Megha too?

K-Yes about her too. It will be just you and me. Let's live these days like a normal couple...

Twinkle thought for sometime and looked at him.

T(smiles)-Ok, let's just enjoy our vacations.

Kunj got up and forward his hand for her. Twinkle held his hand and got up, both entwined their fingers together and started walking on the shore barefoot enjoying the waves.

Twinkle started feeling cold and asked him to return to lounge.

T- I'm feeling cold here.

Kunj wrapped his arms around her pulled her closer to him. Twinkle felt butterflies dancing in her stomach at their proximity.

They entered their room and sat silently but the silence wasn't a awkward one.

T-Umm let's watch a movie.

K-Okay,let me bring my laptop.

Both started watching movie sitting beside each other. In between the movie Kunj moved closer to her.
He sat behind her and held her in a back hugging position.

Both were feeling sparking with each touch.

Kunj started trailing butterfly kisses on her neck. Twinkle was feeling so much pleasure and moaned his name.

His hands were roaming on her whole body. He suddenly turned her and looked in her eyes.

Twinkle saw his eyes getting dark with desire.

He pulled her closely leaving no space between them and smashed his lips with her. He was kissing her with so much passion and hunger.

After few minutes,he broke the kiss and came near her ears
K- You have no Idea how I'm controlling myself from the day I saw you that dress. I want to make me Mine Forever.

Twinkle blushed heavily and nodded slightly.

With that Kunj again kissed her ,this time with more urge and desire.

Soon their clothes left their bodies and kissed the floor.

Kunj stopped and looked at the heavenly beauty in his arms making her blush more with his stare.

T-Wh...at...

K-You are so beautiful. How i became so lucky to have you my love..

With that he trailed kisses on her neck towards her collarbone leaving the marks of his love.

K- Ready? He asked her and she nodded nervously.
He slowly entered inside her making her cry in pain and pleasure.
He bent down and softly kissed her lips and after she adjusted started making love to her.

They rode the heights of pleasure together whole night and slept in the early morning.

Next day:

Twinkle wake up and saw a hand possesively wrapped around her.
She recalled the last night and a smile came on her face. She was sure that her face would be glowing like moon today.

______________________________________

Kunj was in the kitchen making lunch for Twinkle and himself. When he got a call a from Megha.

Twinkle had taken a bath and she was going in the kitchen when she heard Kunj's words.

K-Yes baby, I'm missing you so much.

-I wish you were here with me.

-Okay, when I'll be back I'll bring all the things you want.

-Bye baby, i love you too.

Twinkle's heart broke listening this, she was so happy after yesterday night. She wiped her tears and quickly masked her emotions with a smile.

K-What are you doing here, I told you I'll make lunch for us.

T- I just came to drink some water.

Kunj was watching her movement closely so she just quickly drank water and left for their room.

In the evening Twinkle was again sitting on the sea shore alone recalling about morning's incident.

Suddenly she felt someone hugging her from behind. She didn't turn back as she knew who's the person.

Kunj hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek from behind.

K-Why you came without me?

T- I thought you were busy on phone.

K- I'm never busy for you.

Twinkle smiled sadly and wiped the tear which flowed down her cheek.

Two weeks passed quickly and these two weeks were like a fairytale for Twinkle.
She got her husband's full love and attention, thankfully after last incident she didn't hear him talking to Megha or else she would be shattered.

Kunj was getting ready for his office and Twinkle was just looking at him.

K-Twinkle, please make me wear this tie.

T-Sure..

She started tying it and he wrapped her arms around her.

T-Done...

K-Thanks. He kissed her forehead lovingly and left pecking her lips.

Twinkle was happy that things were getting better them. Now she just needed to do one thing that was to show Kunj, Megha's true face.

She was thinking of a plan to make her confess everything. She was ready to do everything to save her marriage from that evil witch...

T-Just wait for sometime Megha, i will throw you out from the life of my husband soon.....

That's it for today

Hope you liked it.

Now I have a few quick questions for you guys:

1) What you want to see in next part:
a) Realisation and reveal of Megha's true face
b) Separation, realisation,revenge and then reveal of Megha's true face.

2) What should be plot for next story
a) If anyone wants something specific

Or choose from some topics which I have in my mind:
b) Mafia story:
i) Sweet cute and innocent wife
ii) A little violence with rebellious actors.

c)Sugar daddy:
i) A little smut
ii) Cute one

d) Billionaire:
i) Age gap
ii) Second wife with kids

e) Professor and student relationship

Which concept will be demanded by maximum readers, the next story will be about it.

Thanks guys and please do tell your opinion.

Bye

Love you all a lot 🥰💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 100 59
A league of villains one shot book. I take requests for: Literally anything but NSFW or Angst (I mostly write sickfics so I generally suck at thos...
23.9K 505 14
I'm new with Wattpad and oneshots, hang with me here! A bunch of character x reader oneshots. I will take suggestions if you guys have any so: Anime...
442K 8.8K 51
***Edit: REQUESTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS BOOK BECAUSE I'VE COMPLETED IT, GO AND REQUEST ON THE 2ND COLLECTION ONCE I'VE MADE IT OR COMMENT ON MY MESSAG...
32K 270 21
So, this is my first book. Just request. I'm pretty chill on any type of requests , so , yeah , idk what else to put here. Enjoy