Risking It All

Galing kay Alpine_21

Jade Singh isn't a risk taker, not unless this risk is perfectly planned out. Then again that wouldn't be a r... Higit pa

Authors Notes
Playlist
Cast Aesthetic
Chapter One - Jade
Chapter Two - Noah
Chapter Three - Jade
Chapter Four - Noah
Chapter Five - Jade
Chapter Six - Noah
Chapter Seven - Jade
Chapter Eight - Noah
Chapter Nine - Jade
Chapter Ten - Noah
Chapter Eleven - Jade
Chapter Twelve - Noah
Chapter Thirteen - Jade
Chapter Fourteen - Noah
Chapter Fifteen- Jade
Chapter Sixteen - Noah
Chapter Seventeen - Jade
Chapter Eighteen - Noah
Chapter Nineteen - Jade
Chapter Twenty - Noah
Chapter Twenty One - Jade
Chapter Twenty Two - Noah
Chapter Twenty Four - Noah
Chapter Twenty Five - Jade
Chapter Twenty Six - Noah

Chapter Twenty Three - Jade

75 2 0
Galing kay Alpine_21

After thoroughly beating Noah at bowling, I felt a surge of exhilaration. We sat in the car, Taylor Swift playing softly in the background.

It was like something out of the books I read—something I never thought I'd experience. Here I was, hand in hand with a guy who, once upon a time, I believed wouldn't give me a second glance. His fingers intertwined with mine, one hand on the steering wheel. It felt like a dream, and I was savoring every moment.

As we arrived at our destination, Noah turned off the car and looked at me, a grin playing on his lips. "I had a great time tonight..."

"Even though I kicked your ass at bowling?" I teased, breaking into laughter.

"Whatever it takes to hear that beautiful laugh again," he said, brushing a strand of hair from my face.

Blushing, I blinked a few times, marveling at how effortlessly he could make me fold.

"You always know what to say, huh?" I chuckled.

"Well, it comes easy with you, sunshine... I just say what I feel."

With a smile, I prepared to leave. "Night."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked, catching my arm.

"What?" I replied, quickly checking that I had all my belongings.

"Where's my goodnight kiss, babe?" he grinned cheekily.

"Oh?" I gave him a swift peck on the lips, teasingly grazing them before pulling away.

He groaned, resting his forehead against mine. "Don't do that, sunshine... don't tease me," he whispered, his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer.

I smiled softly as he kissed me, nipping at my lips. The kiss was deep, as if he believed that without it, I might disappear. When he finally broke away, we both gasped for air.

"Now that was a kiss," he smirked at me.

"Alright... now I'm gonna go," I said softly, leaving with a contented smile on my lips.

I walked in the house, it was quiet too quiet.

Looking in the living room my mom sat on the couch. "Jade? Where have you been?"

Shit.

"I-I was at school....um the counselor she wanted me to start tutoring a student..." I said.

It's not technically a lie, I was with a student I tutor.... I didn't have to tell her that student was a guy who I was dating... and that instead of tutoring we went out on a date.

"Oh?" She said suspiciously.

"Yes." I said confidently.

"Okay...we'll just tell me next time.."

I nodded and ran up to my room.

Getting ready for bed I sat in my bed. My mind swirled with thoughts of today. My time with Noah always felt like a dream, and I was scared I was gonna wake up.

He is so much better at things that I am, more experienced. I can't help but wonder if one day some girl who's more experienced will come along.

I could never be a bold as him, whenever I even think about it I turn into a blushing mess.

I sighed biting my lip, how come romance comes so easily in the books I read.

I shook my head forgetting the thought and laid down.

I slowly drifted off into sleep.
________________________________
I groaned as the sunlight hit my eyes, I stretched rubbing the sleep from them. Getting out of bed I stumbled into my bathroom.

After my shower I shrugged on some clothes and did some light makeup. Grabbing my bag I headed downstairs.

Amaya was picking me up today, so I waited for her outside. Her car pulled up to the curb.

Climbing in the back per usual my heart stung at the fact Elena wasn't here.

As if she could hear my thoughts "She didn't text me back..." she said.

"I messed up Jade, I ruined our friendship by kissing Diego...who knows if she will ever talk to us again...to you again.." she said her voice shaking.

"Amaya..." I said softly "We will fix this...she just needs some time.." I consoled her echoing the words Noah told me yesterday.

"I hope so...I've completely shut Diego out...I didn't wanna make things worse...he keeps trying get a hold of me." She said.

"You need to talk to him, he just wants make sure your okay..." I replied.

We pulled into the school parking lot, as Amaya parked someone was waiting for us.

Diego.

I nodded at her to go giving her a smile of encouragement.

She smiled walking up to Diego, who looked relieved to see she wasn't going in the opposite direction.

I walked towards the door deciding to stop by my locker before class.

I spotted a familiar head of dark hair leaning against the wall.

"Elias?" I called.

He looked up his grey eyes met mine. "Green, how are you?"

"Great" I replied honestly "How about you...feels like I haven't seen you in a bit."

"Yeah, it's been a while...your boyfriend stopped by though..." he said his tone dark.

Noah talked to Elias?

"Oh..." I said, I never really told him I was dating Noah..it happens the day he started here.

"Noah....yeah we starting dating..." I said softly.

His gaze softened "I assumed something was between you both...he didn't seem to happy the day we met.."

I laughed "Yeah well, I guess I should take some responsibility for that...we had a bit of a communication error.."

I saw Noah out the corner of my eye, his gaze pointed at me and Elias.

" I have to go, but it was nice to talk...see you later.." I smiled at him.

"Bye Green, see you later."

I walked over to Noah, his eyes fixed on Elias' retreating frame.

"Green?" He asked tucking his hand in mine.

"It's a nickname Noah...like how you call me sunshine..." I said pointedly.

"Thats different..." he muttered.

"How so?" I questioned raising my brow.

"You're my girl...I get to call you nicknames..." he pouted.

"Well if I remember correctly....you were calling me that way before we got together..." I replied smirking.

He rolled his eyes "I don't like how he acts around you..." he admitted.

"He's my friend...it's okay, he knows we are dating... he won't try anything" I smiled squeezing his hand.

"Yeah well he better not...or he will face my fist in his face..." he gritted his teeth.

I laughed, Noah would never purposely hurt someone.

We walked to the courtyard, I saw Elena sitting near a tree, her earbuds in her ears. I sighed, I really needed to talk to her.

Noah squeezed my hand "Go talk to her..." he whispered leaning into my ear.

I nodded walking up to her.

She looked up at me rolling her eyes, she got up and started to walk away.

"Wait!" I said grabbing her hand.

"What Jade?" She asked her voice low.

"Can we talk?" I replied my voice soft.

She sighed nodding, she sat down looking at me to sit with her.

"First off I want to say sorry, for lying to you..." I started.

She nodded signaling me to continue.

"When Amaya told me she kissed Diego, I didn't know what to do... on one hand I needed to tell you, but on the other hand...I thought Amaya needed time to figure things out." I explained.

"Jade. When Amaya told me she kissed Diego, I didn't know what to feel, you guys are my best friends...I was just upset that you hid it from me..."

I nodded understanding what she was saying.

"I need some time to figure things out, could you just give me that?" She asked.

"Yes, of course..." I smiled "Thanks for the talk."

"Of course." She smiled.

I got up leaving her, Noah was still standing near where I left him. He stood with a couple of friends.

I walked up to him sliding into his side. He looked down with surprise.

"This your girl Lawrence?" One of the guy asked nodding to me.

"Yeah, guys this is Jade my girlfriend....sunshine this is two of my best players... Frankie and Evan."

I knew Evan we worked on a project together in Physics.

"Hey gem.." he grinned at me.

"Evan." I  smiled softly at him.

"You two know each other?" Noah asked gripping my hand.

"We worked together on a project..." Evan supplied.

He nodded, "I'll see you guys later..."

"Okay, bye...nice to meet you Jade, hope to see you at the game tomorrow night."

My eyes widened in surprise "Yeah maybe, see you all later."

Noah stopped in surprise "You wanna come to the game?"he asked.

"Yeah, I would love to Noah.. how come you never asked?"

"I never thought you would be interested..." he admitted.

I gave his hand a quick squeeze "It's important to you, even if I don't understands what to happening I would still over to see you in action.."

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." I smiled at him.

He grinned kissing my temple.

We walked into the building hand in hand.
________________________________
Hey guys!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

I will update again soon, once I'm on Christmas Break!

xoxo
Alpine

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25 0 10
Follow the intense journey of Brandon and his coach, Kareem Nassar, as their relationship transcends the boundaries of mentorship. From steamy encoun...
9.2M 216K 60
[#1 in Fiction][complete] Kaitlyn MacDonald. Your typical nerd. Shy, smart, and more than a little bit awkward. Tutors for extra credit, even though...
27.9K 1.1K 44
It all started with a kiss... CALLUM SLADE had only known one thing: hockey. That's until he met her. Always in pink and spreading sunshine, Kate Bla...
5.7K 480 35
Seducing the captain of her school's basketball team was not the way Noah Bennett thought she'd start her first year at college. But when she's offer...