Blitzø x Reader ♡

By Bakugo_In_Sweatpants

a blitzø x y/n story More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Helluva boss Pictures
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
🇺🇸🦅💥💥‼️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

141 2 3
By Bakugo_In_Sweatpants

Y/n's Pov:

As I woke up the next morning i felt nauseous, almost sick. I looked over to see Blitzø in the kitchen getting a cup of water. He walks over to me and hands me the cup of water after i sit up. "careful honey..." He says as he pats me on the head. "What...happened..?" I ask slowly trying to shake off my dizziness.
"You got drunk because i forgot about our date... Im sorry for forgetting about our date..." As he speaks memories of last night fill my mind and i dont respond to him. "Let me make it up to you... pleas-" Loona comes in and cuts him off. "were late for work can we go?" She says this then goes to the van and i follow, blitzo grabs his keys then comes to the van.

On the way there me and Blitz get into a argument.

~At work~

I go into the meeting room for I.M.P as Blitzø talks about a new client and what we'll be doing.

Although I was upset with him, he was handsome. As i looked at him it made it harder and harder for myself to be made at him.

His voice snaps me out of my- daydream? no i think zoned out is a better word for it.

"Y/n you'll be with moxxie for this to go kill one of the people, me and millie will take the other person." Blitzø says in a coldish voice.

"Sir with all do respect- I work better with Millie-" Moxxie says kind of shyly.

"I really couldnt care less Mox." Blitzø says in a mean but teasing tone to him.

"Lets go! we dont have all day." Blitzø has Loona open a portal to the human world before going in. Moxxie and Millie follow, Im the last to go in. I have a bad feeling about this mission.

I push away my gut feeling then go in as the portal closes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
359K 4.9K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
794K 23.5K 63
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...