What never should've happened.

By btsdelulu2021

Y/N is a 34 year old woman who is a kpop fan and gets transferred to South Korea. Unexpected things happen wh... More

The Promotion
The Move
The Apartment and some past...
Monday
Coffee
Realization
Realization Pt. 2
What the hell happened?
Coffee pt.2
The Date Pt.1
The Date pt.2
The Date pt.3
The Date pt. 4
After
The Beggining
Seoul Forest
Lamb Skewers
Yes or No
Home pt.1
Home pt. 1.5
Home pt. 2
Trust
1st step
1st step pt. 2
1st step pt. 3
Sunday Morning
Sunday night
A new assistant
Family Meeting pt.1
Family meeting pt.2
Family meeting pt. 2.5
Bang Si-Hyuk
Monday meetings
Recording
Monday Night pt. 1
Monday Night pt.2
Dinner
Scars pt.1
Scars pt.2
Waking up together
Interlude
Bake to impress
Brother talk
A/N please read
Coffee Date
Coffee Date 1.5
The Drive Home
Bad Reactions
Confessions
Tricky Part
Food and Dishes
Cutie
Wednesday pt. 1
Wednesday pt. 1.5
Wednesday pt. 1.75
Wednesday pt. 2
Over the Hills and Far Away
Hangover
The Mole
El Capitxn
We can stop
The Press Conference
The Press Conference YOONGI'S POV
Another Author's Note
Lunch Pt.1
Lunch Pt. 1.5
Lunch pt.2
Evening after lunch
Unexpected
1 day to Busan
1 Day to Busan pt. 2
We have a styling room for a reason
Stilettos were a bad idea
I lost my appetite
Monkey and Geum-Jae
Magnate
Celebration
Floats and Love
I'm Ready
Hybe Building
Crazy Week
MONSTER PT.1
Monster pt. 2
We're Family

Confessions pt.2

92 6 2
By btsdelulu2021

Y/N's POV

“She what!?” You let go of his hand to hold your head. It couldn't be true. You couldn't believe it.

“Y/N, I swear it's not true! I could never do such a thing! I swear. I have cameras all over my studio and I can prove it to you and anyone else.” Yoongi was panicking.

He thought you believed what that bitch was accusing him of when it couldn't be farther from what you were thinking. You were mad, offended for him, angry. You wanted to find that bitch and make her eat shit. Literally. You were fuming.

“I told Namjoon that I'd rather quit BTS before she can damage them through me and before you leave me…I'd sacrifice everything for them and you.” He sighed and hung his head, his tears flowing. “That's why when you so easily said you wanted to leave me tonight…I didn't react well. I'm trying, I really am…but I'm still jealous of Huang-ssi. I'm sorry.”

You didn't think and just stood up, took the glass from his hand and put it on the side table. Yoongi looked up at you, tears streaming down his face.

You straddled him and sat on his lap, not thinking about how you were heavy or how you were invading his personal space -he had said before he didn't mind- but you needed to feel him close and you felt like he needed the same.

Yoongi's hands went to your hips out of instinct. Without saying anything, you wiped his tears with your thumbs and moved forward to kiss each of his eyes, then his nose. His hold on your hips grew tighter. You put your forehead to his and looked into his eyes, the proximity making it look like there were two Yoongis.

“Yoongi…I'm saying this with all the respect and care in this world: don't ever say such stupid shit again.” He looked like he was about to protest, “No. Shut up and listen.” Your tone surprised even you, “there's not a single person in this world who knows you who would believe such shit about you. I believe you and you don't have to prove anything to me. I believe you and I'm not going anywhere.” You pecked his lips.

“I would never let you sacrifice your career with your brothers for me. Not ever. I'd leave before that happened and I DON'T want to leave. Don't even think about leaving them. They have your back. Trust Namjoon, trust Bang PD and trust the rest of your brothers. They have your back. Understood?” You had just given Yoongi a taste of badass, work Y/N. No nonsense and straightforward. He needed a reality check.

“I'm sorry, Y/N.” He still looked a bit out of it.

“Yoongi, you heard my story and you're still here. We all have issues, you have nothing to apologize for…except maybe for being jealous of Huang. I've told you there's nothing there…but I can see how people could interpret our friendship as something else.”

You moved your hips to adjust your position on his lap and you could feel how his cock twitched. It was hot.

“I know….I know he's your safe place…” he squeezed your hips. “I wish I could make you feel that way when you're with me. I want to give you everything.”

“You want to know how you make me feel?” You whispered and dove in to kiss him, your hands went to the back of his head, tilting it back and pushing your tongue into his mouth. Yoongi moaned and tried to kiss you back but you were not having it.

You needed him to feel how you felt. The way he made you drop all your fears and hesitations, how you never wanted to leave the comfort of his arms and how extremely wet he made you just by talking. He said you had all the power in your relationship, but it was scary how you would relinquish every ounce of it just to hear him say you could do whatever you wanted and he'd respect it.

You needed him to realize you were falling for him. Fast.

Your hips began grinding on his crotch and you could feel his cock swelling, your own core getting wetter by the second. You broke the kiss and pulled on his hair again, exposing his neck to you. You trailed kissed all the way up his jaw to his ear where you nibbled on it and then, you traveled down his neck.

When you reached its base, you felt his Adam's apple bob as he gulped. You delicately licked from the base of his throat, up his chin and to his lips, licking their outline before pulling the bottom one into your mouth and biting down on it.

This made Yoongi purr, his hands left your waist and went to your ass. He cupped and squeezed it, making you moan in turn. It was the first time he had touched you there and it ignited a fire in you.

“Again,” you whispered and he complied. He squeezed your ass so hard that you were sure you were going to have hand prints on it the following morning. Your hands finally left his hair and traveled down his chest, down to the button of his jeans, you popped it and right as you were about to pull his zipper down, his hands caught yours.

“Baby…you don't have to. You've already done so much…” he was still thinking about you first, even when you could feel him through his goddamn jeans.

“I know…I want to.” You went back to kissing him and managed to pull the zipper down, he stopped you again. He was panting.

“Y/N…I don't want you to do anything you're not sure of or just because you think I need or want it…please.”

“Min Yoongi, I'm going to say this just once so pay attention,” you rocked your hips and he whimpered.

“The only thing I want right now is to pull your jeans down, take out your cock and suck it.”

The way he inhaled and hissed had you weak.

“So please, may I suck on your cock and make you  cum?” The way your eyes looked so innocent but your mouth had uttered such dirty words were his doom.

“Damn woman…you're going to kill me.” He pushed you up and you understood, you balanced yourself on your knees as he lifted his hips and pushed down on his jeans. He could only get them down to his thighs and so you stood and went to get on your knees to completely pull them off.

“Wait,” he said in a rush as he reached for one of the cushions on his couch and put it down for you to kneel on it. Such a sweet gesture in the middle of it all. You pulled his Valentino skimpy boxers down and his cock sprung out.

The sight of it had you clenching around nothing and your mouth watering.

You had seen the pictures, you had seen the videos, all of them where his cock showed through his clothes. How when he manspread there was a bulge there for the world to see.

Seeing it live…it was an experience.

Yoongi was above average length, not massively long but…he was thick. Massively thick. For two seconds you wondered how he would ever fit in you…anywhere in you, but you shook your head and went to grab him. He was pulsating, the head red and angry looking…all the while, Yoongi was looking at you in lust and alert, at any sign of hesitation.

“It's your call, baby…just feeling your soft hand on me is enough…”

That was all the push you needed, you leaned forward and just as you did to his throat, you licked his cock from base to tip, circling the head before putting it in your mouth.

His skin was velvety soft against your tongue, it was sweet and listening to Yoongi hiss made you feral. You began bobbing your head up and down, putting a little more of him in your mouth with each movement. At one point you were sure you were not going to be able to fit all of him in your mouth, but the sounds coming from him egged you on.

Yoongi was restraining himself, trying not to buck his hips, but the way your mouth felt around him was heaven. Each time you hollowed your cheeks and sucked felt as if a lightning bolt was traveling up his spine, his hands were in fists beside his thighs, resisting the urge to tangle on your hair.

You went to cup his balls and he couldn't take it anymore, he bucked and hit the back of your throat, making you gag. He immediately pushed you away, your lips making a pop sound when they separated from him.

“Oh God, baby, I'm sorry!” He said as he cupped your cheeks and wiped away the few tears that escaped your eyes when you choked. “I didn't mean to.”

“Yoongi…it's okay. I loved it.” You turned your head and kissed his palm. The fact that you were affecting him so, was exciting to the max. You took his hand and guided it to your head, letting him know it was okay, before you put him back in your mouth.

You flicked your tongue against the tiny spot of skin where the head met the shaft and his legs shook, you smiled and looked up at him. His eyes were clouded with lust.

“You loved choking on my cock, baby?” He said in a deep voice and your lower belly clenched, you nodded against it, he caressed your scalp and tightened his hold on you making you moan and in turn, making him flinch, “You like my dick in your mouth, hu?” He pushed your head a bit, “You're so fucking hot, my Y/N, so fucking sexy. You're a goddess.”

With each of his words you gained more confidence and your lust grew. He felt so good in your mouth, tasted so sweet and you were making him feel good, that was even better.

You kept playing with his balls, tugging and massaging them, you felt them tighten and you knew he was close before he said it.

“Baby…baby, I'm close. Move back…oh fuck…” he tried to push you away, but you held on to his thighs and sucked him harder, feeling him explode in your mouth as his thick and warm cum coated your tongue.

“Fuck! Y/N!” Yoongi bucked a few times as you felt how he became soft in your mouth. You pulled away and swallowed. He watched you do it and it was so hot he nearly took you right there. “Good girl,” he whispered and wiped a drop on the corner of your lips as you smiled up at him.

He was spent but he reached down, pulled you back on top of him and kissed you, tasting himself on your tongue. You put your arms around his neck and his hands were shamelessly on your ass, you knew that he was going to grab it at any chance he got…and you loved that idea.

When the need for oxygen became too much you both pulled away, but he didn't let you go far, holding you tight.

“Baby…Y/N…that was…I can't tell you how much that…oh fuck, I have no words. You're so fucking hot, baby!” He screamed through laughter, making you blush and laugh with him. “What did I ever do to deserve you?”

“Right back at you, jagiya,” you told him and his eyes sparkled with joy, “I can't believe I get to be with you…”

“Mmm…don't say that…'' he squeezed you, “Y/N?” He whispered and hesitated.

“Yes?”

“Please don't get scared, please…don't run…but…”, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. You moved closer to him, closing the space between your torsos, “I think I'm falling for you.”

You gasped and he looked into your eyes, his hands subtly moving to your hips as if to keep you there in case you wanted to run.

“I am too.” Your voice was too low, too sweet.

Yoongi crashed his lips to yours and held you close. He couldn't speak nor could you. You sort of cuddled on top of him and he began caressing your back and you stayed that way for about half an hour until your tummy growled. Your cheeks grew warm with embarrassment.

“Beautiful…I think you need food but I don't want you to cook. I don't want you to move. Let's order in.” He kissed your hair.

“Mmm…that sounds lovely, can we get kimchi stew though? I kind of got a craving after talking about it…And I kind of need to pee, again.”

Yoongi laughed and it was the most amazing sound in the world. “Whatever you want, princess. I'll put the order in while you go pee.” He helped you sit beside him and then he awkwardly pulled his jeans up. Before you could head towards the restroom, he grabbed you by your wrist, not hard, just a little tug. “Baby?”

“Yes, Yoongi?”

“I…the way I spoke to you and what I said when we were…” He blushed. The duality was killing you. “Was that okay? I didn't offend or hurt you?”

You took a few seconds to respond, you realized just then that everything he had said hadn't offended you or made you feel worthless. Every time you had gone down on the asshole it had been because he demanded it or forced it out of you, he enjoyed denigrating you because he thought it was hot, but he had never once praised you, never once said you were any good.

“It was different from…other times…,” you didn't want to remember, “this time was hot. I liked it.” You smiled at him.

“Are you sure?”

You nodded and swung your hands, “Yup. Coming from you…I knew you didn't mean harm. You weren't aiming to make me feel like a lesser person. I liked it.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 156 8
Yoongi, better known by his pen name as Suga, is a well known mystery/horror novel writer who spends his days locked in his apartment due to a crippl...
367 0 30
Y/N is a 20 year old college sophomore. She never does anything fun in her life. All she does is school and work. She doesn't have that many friends...
238K 10.6K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
4.7K 145 19
[UNDERGOING EDITING] Min Yoongi, widely known as rapper Suga of the famous Korean pop band, BTS. Despite being the second oldest member, he hadn't ha...