Tara: his strange obsession

By storieswelivein

If it's real, then I've chased you across time and space, and you've never been able to get away. More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
copyright
TROPES
DEDICATION
FAMILY INTRODUCTION
ch-1. Strange
ch2. news
ch3. happy
ch4. mumbai
ch5. club
ch6. going back
ch8. Those eyes
ch9. interview
ch10. Job
ch11. first day
ch12. shock
ch13. embarrassment
ch14. her ?
ch15. sadness
ch16. his care
ch17. project
ch18. fun
ch19. panic
ch20. cake
ch21. surprise
ch22. gift

ch7. why?

514 34 0
By storieswelivein

Before going back home , i dropped advika to her home as she was missing her family and specially her mother alot
I told her to take care of  aunty , as recently she is being sick and  i am not able to meet her .

I was so tried , during the whole flight i was quite and was literally in shockk .

"Such an embarrassing moment for me" 

I was all in my thoughts that i don't even know when i fell asleep in the car , i was so tired also .

I was awake by somebody's voice , when i saw  that the driver's uncle was trying to wake me up.

"Ji uncle" i said , opening my eyes.

"Madam we have reached the mansion " he said , to which i nodded.

"Uncle please tell the servants to put the luggage in my room" i said , and went inside the mansion.

The moment i entered , i saw maa , bhai and bhabhi standing near  the door  with arthi ki thali in her hand  .

"Maa , bhai , bhabhi " i ran near them and hugged them .

"You know maa i got the project , my dream project "

" i know beta and i am so proud of you "

"Congratulation tara , i know you can do it " bhabhi said .

"Thanku bhabhi " , i said .

We all entered the mansion and the mansion was filled with the aroma of delicious food .

"Maa"

"Yes , tara today i have made all your favorite food .

" thanku, thanku so much maa , i love you the most ' i said with a wide smile on my face .

After having the food and hours of talks i finally went back to my room .

"Finally , i am back my sweet room "

First i took a shower and changed my cloths . It was already 9 pm .

After that i took my favourite novel and went straight to my fav spot , balcony.

"This place feels like heaven to me , every thing is perfect here ", i said to myself. 

I was about to go to sleep when i got a call from a unknown number.

" who have called me at this time , its already being 12 "

At first i didn't picked up the call but then it again started ringing .

This time i picked up the call

"Hello , who is this " , i said .

The next moment what i heard made me panic .

"Hello, baby girl " a voice came from that side of phone .

I throwed the phone on the ground and shouted

"Why , why you have called me , why you have come back in my life " , saying this i got a panic attack .

Hearing my voice ansh bhai entered my room

"What happened taru , what happened " , he asked me with tension after seeing my condition.

"Bhai why bhai , why did he called me again today bhai "

"Bhai he will kill me bhai , please save me "

"Shh taru no one will kill you , i am here with you tara " he said and give me my medicine. 

After taking medicine i fell into a deep sleep .

Finally after reaching udaipur , i straight went to my office .

I dont want to think about that girl anymore , she was just like a strange to me .

Reaching my office i went in my cabin by my private lift .

I was studing some files when i got got of abhimanyu .

"Hello"

"Oyee hello ke bache , you know na tomorrow is pooja at home and you need to come " abhimanyu said.

"Ha ha , yaad hai muze , tension na le ajaunga time se "

"Vaise itne baje start hai puja "?

"11 bhej se phle tujhe ana hai " he said .

"Okay , i will come on time " , i said and cut the call.

I again started doing my work when someone knocked on my cabin door .

"Come in "

Samar entered in the cabin .

"Sir, i need to talk something important "
Samar said .

"Hmm, speak "

"Sir, we got to know who was giving wrong medicine to abhiman sir when he was sick in new york "

"Who was doing this , tell me his name i will kill him " i said in a dark , deep and husky voice with red eyes .

I only love one person in this world after maa who is abhiman , he is currently in nyc , i have sent him for his studies.

"Get him now in my basement area he is dead today ", i said to samar.

....................

" how dare you even try to touch him " i shouted at him will my men where puching him .

"Sir , sir i have not done anything sir , please leave me " he begged.

"Huhh! Leave you , okay i will leave you but in hell" , i said and stabbed the knife in his hands .

"You  all know what to do with him "

"Yes sir "

"Good" , i said and left .

I left from them and drive back to my villa .

Yes i have a villa here also .

Reaching the villa  i went into my room.

Changing out my cloths i went straight to sleep as i also need to go tomorrow.  After so long i am gone meet him .

First i had to left for new york after that i get to know that he had also left for london with kaira .

After 5 years i am gone meet him , but to be honest he is very lucky to get a girl like kaira .

His school love became his life partner.

Me and abhimanyu was school time best friends , thats why i know everything about him .

I was in my thoughts only when sleep take place and i feel asleep .

.......

Maa! I shouted and open my eyes, i was breathing heavily .

Again today i got the same nightmare , why god why always me .

I checked the time and it was 7 in the morning.

I woke up from my bed and went straight to get  fresh, i also need to go today at abhimanyu's house .

I got fresh up and went into my wlking closet.

I took a red colour kurta , as today there as a pooja so it would be perfect to wear this .

I saw the time and it was 10:30 , so i wore my favorite perfume and watch and left for his house

...........

I hope you all like the chapter , please like and comment

And for more spoliers follow me on instagram

Storieswelivein

1047 words

💗✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 430 32
**on hold for editing** you are kidnapped by a creepypasta and it turns out that you might NOT die.
4.5K 200 18
"๐“๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ." *not edited*
239K 11K 63
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...