𝙁𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙚 {�...

By ParisLuvforU

ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʙᴀʀᴋᴏᴡɪᴛᴢ, ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ, ᴛᴡɪɴ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡʏɴᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀʀᴋᴏᴡɪᴛᴢ, ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪʟʟᴀ ʟʏᴋᴇɴꜱᴇɴ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴡ... More

𝙕𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨 2
𝙕𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨 2 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 + 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸
𝗣𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗻𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴
𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀?!
𝗪𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 (𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝟭𝟴+)
𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲 (𝟭𝟴+)
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝗣𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 (𝟭𝟴+)
𝗔𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲
𝗖-𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮
𝗪𝘆𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿?
𝗕𝗼𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹?
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 (𝟭𝟴+)
𝙕𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨 3
𝙕𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨 3 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 + 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 2
𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗳 (18+)
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲?
𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽! (𝟭𝟴+)

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻!

596 27 5
By ParisLuvforU

⇛𝙒𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!⇚

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

A large deer was drinking water in a pond before it was startled by a loud howl. It perked up and looked around, unaware of the yellow eyes watching it from behind a bush.

And just as it turned around to drink some more water, a large black wolf jumped out of the bushes and attacked the deer, sinking its large jaws into its jugular vein and killing it instantly.

The wolf took its teeth out of its neck and sniffed its prey until it heard another female-like howl. It turned its head and saw a white wolf that was slightly smaller than it but was still big emerge from the bushes.

The two wolves walked to each other and pressed their foreheads together in an embrace, and before they knew it, they were back in their human forms.

"I thought you were with Lunar?" Moon asked, wrapping her arms around Willa's waist.

"She wanted to hang out with Wyatt," she replied before looking behind Moon and seeing the dead deer.

"You didn't tell me you were out hunting; I would have joined," she said, crossing her arms with a fake look of hurt.

"My bad, I was just getting some energy out for the game today," Moon said.

"Babe, it's fine. You're going to do great. The only one who should be sweating is Zed." Willa chuckled out, kissing her partner's cheek as Moon laughed with her.

"Yeah, you're right," Moon said.

"I always am," Willa replied with a smirk.

"Race you back to the den?" Moon challenged.

"Oh, it's on," she said, getting into a ready stance. Moon followed their lead, and in sync, they both charged through the woods, jumping in the air and changing into their wolf forms.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

When we made it back to the den, we saw some of the pups playing outside, along with Lunar and Wyatt.

"Momma, Mommy, you're back!" Lunar happily said, running over to us and cuddling into our fur as we affectionately hugged her back with our heads.

"So, how was the hunt?" Wyatt asked, standing up, and me and Willa changed back into our human forms before Moon answered.

"Nice got some good running in tonight's going to be epic as hell. I've been waiting to see jersey #30 again. We have had some beef to settle since last year," I said.

Yeah, so about that time we played against them, I kept getting targeted by #30, all because I was a girl, and he caused my ankle to get sprained, but I still whooped his ass and got two touchdowns with it.

But this year, I was going to give him a smug hello with my fists.

"You're going to crush them, momma!" Lunar said, and I ruffled her hair before giving her a fist bump.

"That's my girl!" I chuckled.

"Speaking of game, we gotta get to school for role call, so I'll see you guys there," I told them, and they nodded while waving me goodbye as I ran off to school.

As you can see, it's been some time since all the events transpired. Lunar was turning six years old in two days, and I couldn't be more excited. We were all finally seniors, and Zed has been training extremely hard to get into Mountain College with Addison.

I'm still on the football team, and Wynter actually joined with me, which made me happy since I was finally not the only wolf on the team, and I see myself not tackling anybody else better than with my sister.

Willa usually spent all of her time with Lunar, and if she wasn't doing that, she was usually helping me out with my alpha duties.

I've been trying to get her to join the cheer team since she is pretty flexible and an excellent leader, but she stubbornly says no every time.

Today we had a game against our biggest rivals, the Eastside Eagles. Mind you, we had a history of losing a lot before me and Zed got on the team, and we've been kicking their asses ever since.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

(All Seabrook Cheerleaders)

We are the Mighty Shrimp
We wanna hear you shout

From the left and from the right
Turn up the volume now

We wanna lift you high
You'll never feel the ground

We'll get you up, we'll never stop
This is our hometown

We are the Mighty Shrimp
We wanna hear you shout

From the left and from the right
Turn up the volume now

We are the Mighty Shrimp
It's time to show you now

We got the stuff to light you up
It's getting hotter now

We're getting hotter now
It's getting hotter now

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

When I got to the field, I was greeted by Zed and Addison, who were talking.

"Hey M!" Zed called, jogging up to me, and Addison followed.

"Hey Zed, hey Addi," I greeted them.

"Hey Moon," Addison said with a bright smile.

"Also loving the hair right now. I wish I could get my hair cut because this hair right here has been growing like Rapunzel," I said, pulling at my white hair that was in a long braid.

"Sure, I'll give you her phone number," Addison giggled out.

"Anyways, I'm going to go check on the squad; see you guys!" She said she was giving Zed a kiss on the cheek before bouncing off towards the cheerleaders.

"Ready for this game?" Zed asked.

"I sure fucking am," I said with a smirk.

"I can tell because of what happened last year," he said, and I nodded.

"Yep, but that's why #30 is going to get his ass handed to him," I said, and he laughed.

Me and Zed continued talking about some other things, and I heard a very recognizable voice yell out to me, which made me chuckle under my breath.

"Mommmaaaaa!" I turned around and saw Willa walking with Wyatt while carrying Lunar in her arms.

She placed our daughter down, letting her run to me, her curly hair bouncing with her movements. I leaned down, and when she was close enough, I stopped her up in my arms.

"Now what's my little pup doing running around?" I asked, blowing a raspberry on her cheek and making her let out a loud giggle.

"I wanted to see you and Auntie Wynter tackle people," she said excitedly.

Yeah, Lunar absolutely loved football. I'm pretty sure it was because it was the only time me and Willa let her out of the den aside from her being with her aunts and uncles.

"Hi, Uncle Zed," she said, and he smiled before ruffling her hair.

"Hey, squirt," he replied.

"Can I go see Auntie Addison?" She asked, looking at me and Willa, for permission.

I looked at her, and she nodded with a shrug of her shoulders. "Alright, just make sure to stay with your auntie, ok, don't go running around, understand?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ok, momma," she said, and I placed her down, watching as she grabbed Zed's hand and tugged him away towards where the cheerleaders were.

"She's getting so big," Wyatt said, wiping a fake tear.

"I know, and to think she's going to be six in two days," Willa replied.

"We did a pretty good job," I said, and Willa nodded.

"We sure did," she said, and we gave each other a high five before letting out a laugh.

"I guess you guys did okay, but we all know I'm her favorite," Wyatt said, giving us a sassy look.

"Oh yeah? If you're so amazing and confident, then how come you haven't asked Eliza out yet?" I said, and his eyes widened before he gave me a small pout.

"Whatever," he mumbled, making me chuckle.

All of a sudden, our moonstones started to flicker, and my eyes widened in shock.

"Our moonstones are acting weird, Wyatt. Something big is happening," Willa pointed out, and I nodded with furrowed eyebrows.

"Something big is happening. The biggest football game in the universe. Just the biggest in Seabrook," Wyatt said, completely disregarding what Willa had said.

A girl came up to Willa and tried to paint her face, but Willa bared her claws at her, which made the girl scurry off in fear.

"Come on. You know how important a win is for all of us monsters," Wyatt said, and I nodded.

"I agree," I said.

"Seabrook needs you, cheer wolf," Wyatt said in a teasing tone, nudging Willa's shoulder.

"You want a fierce werewolf leader to rally a football team?" She said that, and a smirk came to my face.

"Hey, I mean, like, I kept telling you I wouldn't mind a personal cheerleader; that sounds like good kinky cosplay to me." I chuckled, and she gave me a glare before smacking me at the back of my head, and I let out a yelp of pain.

"Fine, I'll do it, but not for that reason!" She said she was pointing a finger at me.

"You say that, but last time we did that cat and dog cosplay-"

"Moon! I don't need to hear about what you do to my sister!" Wyatt exclaimed, covering his ears, as Willa stormed off with a red face.

"Oh, whatever you gotta learn at some point," I said, rolling my eyes.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Let's tear these Eastside Eels apart. Destroy them! Yeah!" Willa yelled, scratching her claws on the bus, as everyone cheered for her.

"Maybe just a bit too much school spirit," Wyatt said, and I just stared with a love-sick smile.

"I'm loving it," I said.

"Get our Mighty Shrimp on this bus so we can defend our turf! No outsiders mess with our pack. Yeah!" She cheered.

"Yeah baby! Thats my woman!" I yelled, and some people laughed with me.

"When you're from Seabrook,you are Seabrook," she continued, holding a sign up in the air.

"Seabrook! Seabrook, Seabrook! Seabrook, Seabrook Seabrook! Seabrook!" Everybody chanted.

Zoey was standing next to us, and her tablet rang. She picked it up, and I smiled when I saw Eliza's face. "Hey Eli!" I said, waving to the screen, and she gave me a bright smile.

"Hey, Mo," she said.

"Eliza" Wyatt quickly turned around when he heard her voice and rushed over to us, making me smirk.

"Hey, Wyatt," she said.

"I can't believe you're not here for this. We all miss you," he stammered, and I snickered, which made him nudge me with a glare.

"Who misses her the most, Wyatt?" Zoey asked with a smirk, and I laughed while giving her a fist bump. Wyatt quickly shushed her.

"Wait, what'd she say? I couldn't hear what she said," Eliza said, her screen cracking up.

"Hey, I gotta go," I said, running over to Zed, who was ushering me on. I ran next to him, and Wynter hugged her, and we gave each other a smile as the football team was announced.

"Okay, everyone, let's give it up for our football team as they head off to victory. Here they come!" Everyone cheered as we ran towards the middle of the field.

"Ha! Thank you, thank you for coming to see me off for my big game." Bucky just had to jump in, ruining the moment.

"You're not even on the football team, Bucky," I flatly said.

"Um, that's President Bucky to you, Moon," he said, giving me a sassy look and turning away from me. I growled at his back and lunged at him, but was held back by Zed and Wynter.

"And as president, all accomplishments are my accomplishments. It's going to be a banner year for me now that I've organized the National Cheer Off," he said.

"Addison organized the cheeroff. She invited squads from all over to compete." Bree pointed it out.

"Oh! Ah!" Bucky chuckled out of embarrassment before leaving.

As the team was getting on the bus, I could see that Wynter was nervous, and I mean, I could understand that this was her first football game, but I knew if I could do it, so could she.

"Hey Wyn, don't be scared; you're going to crush them," I said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you sure?" she asked, and I nodded.

"You sure the hell do, because we are the Bartkowitz siblings; nobody can get past us," I said, and I could tell she was getting hyped up.

"Yeah," she said.

"Do those eels think that they can keep you caged up?" I challenged her, and she shook her head.

"No!" she said.

"They think they can keep you on a leash?!"

"No!"

"What are we?!" I asked.

"We were fierce werewolves!" she said, and we both let out a howl.

"Show them who's boss!" I said, and she charged towards the bus, but my smile slowly faded when I noticed she wasn't slowing down.

"Uhhh, Wynter, Wynter, slow-." I was too late because she crashed into the side of the bus, making a huge dent in it.

"Ooo!" Zed winced, and Wynter turned to us with a shy look.

"Too much?" she asked, and Zed shook his head.

"Never too much. You do you," he laughed out, and she nodded.

"Moon." I turned around and smiled when I saw Willa walking hand in hand with Lunar.

"Someone wants to say goodbye," she said, looking down at Lunar.

"You're going to do amazing, momma, and I'll be sure to cheer the loudest!" Lunar happily said, and I chuckled before kissing her forehead.

"Thank you, Lulu," I replied.

"Are you going to be there?" I asked.

"Of course," she said, giving me a peck on the lips.

"And if you win, you'll get a surprise when we get home," she said, giving me a wink before walking off with Lunar.

"You better win then," Zed laughed, walking up behind me.

"Oh, I sure am," I chuckled.

"Let's kick some asses!" I said, and we got on the bus.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

During the game, weird stuff has been happening; my moonstone wouldn't stop flickering, and the sky looked weird.

We cheered as another teammate made a touchdown. All of a sudden, the ground shook, and something huge was starting to submerge from the sky.

"What the fuck is that?!" I yelled, catching everyone's attention. As soon as they saw what they were looking for, everyone flew into a panic and ran away as the wind started to pick up.

"Wait, wait, wait! Don't go! You have to recruit me to Mountain College," Zed exclaimed, trying to catch up with the recruiter.

"Zed, we have bigger things to worry about. Literally, get everyone else, I'll go round up the pack." I yelled over the screams, and he nodded, and we ran in separate ways.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

(Bucky)
Whoa, I can't deal, man, this can't be happening

(Bree)
Is this real or, or something I'm imagining?

(Acey's)
Am I hallucinating? Do you see what I'm seeing?
This can't be werewolves, zombies, or human beings

(Wolves)
Out of the clouds, down from the sky
Something is here, but we don't know why
Could be a threat, let's put up a fight
We gotta protect the moonstone tonight
Set up perimeters here, right now
Move our defenses there, get down
Extraterrestrials all around
They're hovering over our town, watch out

(All)
Oh, falling from the stars
A distant galaxy
Oh, we're not sure who they are
Friend or enemy
Now we really know that we're not alone
It's kinda scary though, but it's kinda cool
Film it on your phone, hide in your homes
It's an alien invasion

(All)

It's an alien invasion

(Addison)
I can't believe my eyes, is this really real life?

(Zed)
Don't know if we should be standing here or running for our lives

(Addison)
I can't decide, it's way too much

(Zed)
Don't know what this means for us

(Addison)
Don't know what instinct to trust

(Zed)
They could laser us to dust
Well, either way, I'm ticked they picked today
For all of this to go down
Take my hand, I'll get you somewhere safe
Until we figure this out

(Addison)
I'll handle myself, thanks anyways, boo
We don't even know what they came here to do
This could be the start of something new
And if it's the end

(Zed, Addison)
At least I'm with you

(All)
Oh, falling from the stars
A distant galaxy
Oh, we're not sure who they are
Friend or enemy
Now we really know that we're not alone
It's kinda scary though, but it's kinda cool
Film it on your phone, hide in your homes
It's an alien invasion

(Aliens)
Started on another planet, look where we at now
Scout ship crash-landed underneath the ground
What's the coordinates? Is it north or is it south?
Utopia is close, we'll get the map and then be out
We come in peace, people, please don't be alarmed
Though we might seem evil, we don't mean you no harm
We've come a long way, traveled near, near and far
Don't be afraid of us 'cause we're not dangerous

(Aliens)
We come in peace
We mean no harm
We come in peace
Don't be alarmed

(Bree)
We're under attack, in over our heads

(Zed, Moon)
We've gotta hit back before we're all dead

(Zed)
I don't wanna get zapped, "Zombie out," Zed

(Addison)
Don't overreact, they could be our friends

(Werewolves)
Let's settle this, right here, right now

(Zed)
Move our defenses there, get down

(Werewolves)
Extraterrestrials all around
They've come to take over our town, watch out

(All)
Oh, falling from the stars
A distant galaxy
Oh, we're not sure who they are
Friend or enemy
(We come in peace)
Now we really know that we're not alone
(We mean no harm)
It's kinda scary though, but it's kinda cool
(We come in peace)
Film it on your phone, hide in your homes
It's an alien invasion

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

Zed ripped off his z-band and growled at the aliens, "wolves!" Moon commanded, and they all bared their claws and fangs.

"Wow," one of the aliens said in amazement, looking at Moon in awe, and Willa seemed to catch on because she hissed at the alien, making it jump back, but its gaze was still on Moon until another alien nudged it and looked at it with a glare.

"Oops. It seems our arrival may have caused a small, somewhat destructive energy surge. It appears these angry beings may not give us their most precious thing willingly," one of them said.

"Then we'll have to explain our presence without telling them our mission," another one mumbled with an alien in their arms that looked around the same age as Lunar.

"Take us to your leader. Your cheerleader" The one who was staring at Moon said happily.

Bucky was going to step up but was held back by Acey's, and he frowned sadly.

"Hi," Addison said, stepping in between Moon and Zed.

"We accept your invitation to the National Cheer Off," they said.

"Z-Patrol, arrest them!" Dale said as the officers moved towards them, but they just kept smiling as they were arrested.

"Lunar!" I turned and saw Willa frantically looking around.

"Hey! Wils what's wrong?" Moon asked.

"I can't find Lunar," she said in a panicked tone as tears brimmed her vision.

"Mommy, I'm here." We turned and saw Lunar running towards us.

Willa immediately ran to her and hugged her tightly. "What did we tell you about leaving our side? You scared me half to death," Willa choked.

"I'm sorry, mommy," Lunar said with a frown.

"It's okay, Lulu; just remember what we said next time," Moon said, and the pup nodded.

"We got some aliens to check out," Moon said, and Willa picked Lunar up before they followed the rest of the crew to the police station.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7K 65
𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞�...
9K 209 14
After Zombies 2, Wyatt and Eliza have become a lot closer. This is a story I have written about the love story between them. Wyiza. Follow their jou...
79.5K 1.5K 19
Warning! This is very cringe so read at your own risk, but I warned you... :) You are the twin sister of Addison( you have the same hair but differen...
17K 244 18
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎] [𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶] [𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜] 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚊�...