Finding Love (Jack Gilinsky...

Por TrillestXcx

Kali Stone, is your typical popular girl at school. But behind the doors she's always known she was different... Más

The first day of Senior Year
HighSchool
Sammy Boy
Lets have some fun!
i think i like him...
tko
She's gone.
She's gone part 2
authors note:
( Two months later) Lucky to be alive
Victim
hey
authors note
authors note
"I'll give you the world one day."
"how can i possibly not fall for you ?"
"You and i against the world ..."

the morning after

31 0 0
Por TrillestXcx

Gilinskys pov;
Last night was great. Besides getting in a fight with my bestfriend, I got to spend some time with Kali. I never really noticed her around school until today, and I was really glad I did. Her, and I slept together. But not like that, I don't wanna rush into anything yet. I have to get to know her, I didn't want to give he wrong impression so I left before she woke up.

Sammy's pov;
I feel horrible for hitting Kali in the face. I've never hit a girl before and its killing espically when the girl is Kali. She probably hates me, I hope she forgives me. I have to make it up to her when I see her today.

Kali's pov;
I woke up with a terrible headache. I patted my bed cause something was wrong. Gilinsky left.. Great. "Dickhead." I say under my breath. I got ready for school and went downstairs. "Hey beautiful, you alright?" I hear cam say and I smile a little. That's what I love about my brother he never fails to make a feel better. "Yeah" i respond. " i made you chicken noodle soup, and i was gonna check to see if you were all good. but I saw you asleep with jack." Oh this is is bad really bad. " about that", " no Kali you can't have feelings for him he's a bad guy." Cam says getting a bit upset. But I know he's only looking out for me like he always does. He's really protective over me.

I just barely make it out the house, and hopped into my car. I start driving to school, and you can say I was in a hurry . and I ran past this red light you see. And... and we'll I wasn't so lucky this time.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC