DESTINY

By SRU2005

In the city of Seoul , Taehyung divorced his husband and left him and joined the military. but destiny has... More

INTRODUCTION....
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
Chapter : 9
Chapter :10
Chapter :11
Chapter :12
Chapter : 13
Chapter :14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24

chapter : 8

630 41 2
By SRU2005

Dec 04,2023
Seoul library.

All people are gathered and waiting for the gueat arrival.
Today is the biggest day for the online platform named  Explorer' s compass.

this platform was started on June 2023 . But  because of particular writings, or precisely because of someone's writings, this became very popular

This day , every writer in this platform attends Seoul library.

So everyone is excited to meet their favourites writer.

But mostly everyone , wants to see Mr.mon.

One of them is kim seokjin.yes today he came to see mr.mon, his favourite writer.

After the chief guest arrived, they gave some speech about their platform, etc ...

Soon they launched some new features.everyome got a chance to meet their fav writers.

The floor is  occupied with different books.book lovers eagerly skimming their favourite books.

But one person decided to return . Because he didn't  get what he want all his wishes are vanished into air.

He slowly walking with his head lowered downwards.

He is walking straightly not noticing that a person is coming towards him.

He bumped to that person's chest. Jin's head is injured because of other' hardened chest.

Jin raised his head, rubbing his forehead.

He looked at the other but that person face is covered in mask and a black cap.

Only his eyes are seen. Jin stared at other' s eyes. That person too looked at jin.

His face expression changed.how can he forget the person, who knows his true identity but at the same time not.

(You will understand this phrase if you read the part where jin gets drunk . If you know you know 😏)

His eyes went wide. Jin is confused at why that person eyes changed big suddenly.

That person said sorry if you felt wrong but watch where you are going.

The other one left ...

Jin's mind is confused. He heard tha voice at the same time not. He observed the body.

Jin had the doubt that maybe that person is whom he met in Busan bar.

So he slowly followed the person. The other one went to 5th floor.

There his all writings.more than half of the younger's are standing and reading Mr.mon books near his block.

Jin too came to 5 th floor. He felt that the other one is not that bad as he seems.

Namjoon can't believe the seen  . He slowly went near to cabin. There he heard som gossips that make him laugh.

Mr.mon has cold heart. How can he refuse the director's request.one girl said

Yes, he should have come. The other girl too nodded.

Jin too heard that conversation.atlast he can't stop his inner turmoil.

So he went near them.

Hey, don't say like that . Maybe he have some important works.jin said approaching them.

Why are you overly supporting him? We are too his followers.the girls said furiously.

Then why are you talking about him like that ? It's not like he is commting any crime.he just didn't attend this fest.
We don't have any rights to talk Ill about him. Jin defended.

So don't talk rubbish if you don't know the other person's situation. Finally jin said and remembered his memories.

I want to see him too.I truly wish that . Then I can tell him how his journals changed my life .

Maybe he is a great personality that's why he is hiding.
Jin said and left the floor.

But he did something unknowingly , that felt butterflies in someone's stomach.

From childhood, namjoon doesn't have anyone who can take care of him.being an elder , he has to take care  the whole group .

Noone protected him .he is his self shield. When he joined in defense, he stopped to search love, care , attention from others.

He made his heart a rock that no one can breaks.

That's why his motto is love yourself

So today , someone defended him .for him . So that feeling made him feel special.

But he didn't observe that a small crack formed on the surface of the rock (heart)
.

He too came outside the Library.there he saw that person he was searching for a while in a coffee shop opposite to the library.

Namjoon knows that person can recognise him.he prepared himself for the upcoming storm.

He slowly approached the jin. He saw that the other one is typing in phone angrily.

He came behind and  saw that the person is writing something in diary app.

He removed his cap, musk.he cleared his throat.

Without looking jin said

I want one kiwi juice and coconut cookies.

Namjoon again cleared his throat.

This time jin looked but his eyes went wider as soon as he saw that person.

Youuuuu.you are that person right who left me that night right? Jin said with his eyebrows moving upwards.

Cool Mr. I was so shocked at your question. I helped you for the  first nahhh...namjoon said trying to cool the situation.

But how can you leave me like that? No one ever rejected me like that.jin said more like complained.

But you are wrong too. How can you drunk when you are alone.
What if someone takes advantage of you. Don't you know that ?? Namjoon replied  more defended himself.

But still you rejected me ,the wwh  jin too defended himself.

They didn't talk for a while.because they know if they will talk , then it might something that worsen the condition.
After a while..

Well I'm sorry .I should have hold you .  At last namjoon said.

Me too. I shouldn't have asked you that question. Jin said apologetically.

So friends ??  Jin asked hoping yes as an answer.

Why you want me ?? Namjoon asked  suddenly without replying.

What ? Jin was taken back at the sudden question.

I mean why you want relation with me. Can't you talk to people without relation. namjoon explained his question.

Ok .if you like that way ..sure.. we can be.

Firstly, I am kim seokjin. I am a doctor in Seoul hospital. Physiologist.

Now..
Tell me your name ?? I don't know yours .
Jin said waiting for the other's reply...

My name is kim namjoon. I am a traveller.
Namjoon said like genuinely.

Jin now understand why namjoon don't want  a relation with others.

He felt sad. But  he came out of his daze when namjoon again asked a question.

Jinnn..I'm calling you for a while. Namjoon more loudly asked.

Oh, sorry I just thought about something.what are you asking.jin replied hazily.

I'm asking you , what do you like to order ?? Namjoon again asked.

I want kiwi juice and coconut cookies....
Jin ordered .

Sounds good .make it two please.namjoon ordered to the waiter.

After a while, namjoon suddenly asked jin.

Do you like Mr.mon' s writing? Namjoon asked as he eyes the changes in jin's eyes.

No..I love me mon's writing.he is my inspiration.his writings are so good. Don't know that how he has great skill.

One day I will meet him .

Wait. I watched you too went to mr.mon's block. So you like his books too ??

Jin asked namjoon. Namjoon too nodded.

Soon their order came. They talked for a while until he gets a call.

Sorry jin.,I have to take this call.namjoon said and came near to the cafe's window.

After a while namjoon came back . Jin asked him if everything was alright.

Namjoon nodded and told him he had to go.

So they both left the cafe after namjoon paid their bill.

They exchanged their numbers.

Soon they went on third own paths.

Even though namjoon want to spend time with jin but he can't because for a soldier his country comes first.

Remaining all are secondray.so namjoon decided to not to tell jin truth.

*****************************************

In call....

Good afternoon sir. Colonel kim namjoon reporting sir. Namjoon said as his voice again back to the soldier's tone.

Good afternoon RM. I 'm sorry for interruption in your holidays.
On the other hand the person replied.

Namjoon is listening carefully.

But here is the great news. The person we are looking for is finally found . But we have to caught him before he leaves korea.

I'll come to base now sir. Namjoon said without thinking anything as he is near the base camp.

Don't you dare.enjoy your holiday for today .come tomorrow 's afternoon.
Understand?? That voice said strictly .

Aye sir. Namjoon agreed.

Ok .with that the other ended the call

,*****************************************

After the call,  namjoon called to tae. Tae too said that the general already informed him.

So they decided to enjoy the night and left to camp tomorrow.

Namjoon, tae told hobi to take rest . But hobi didn't agreed.

He simply said .... i can't take rest when my country is in danger.

So everyone nodded.

After dinner , everyone went to their single bed room . One for each.

But one person didn't sleep. He started to writing the diary but it didn't let him sleep.
So he did the thing that comes into his mind.

So , he slowly wear his coat which is made of soft fur.he wore his cap .he put on his shoes.

He went outside and no one is there. So he started walking towards his destination.

It's winter night . So the snow fall is probably heavy.but, to his luck today there is only little snow fall.

He humming a song with his cold voice. Soon he reached the place where he decided to go.

Sarang park...

Tae slowly walked towards the peepal tree. He sensed someone . So he hide behind a tree and started observing his surroundings.

He thought may be a theif was there. In that pitch dark , there is a person sat on a bench and with his head facing the sky as the person intentionally wants the snow to fall on him.

Soon the person straightened his posture like he too sensed someone's presence.
So he moves his head left,right all .

But no one is seen.

So he started talking more like to himself.

Tae was so shocked to hear the person's voice which he was dying to hear.

Thought he hide far from the other but the silence in the park helped him to hear his husband's voice .

Yes. His husband. His jungkook...

Hyung, you know today my friend talked about love.

He told me about destiny's love. he told me that loved ones not always stay with you,but their love can.

Is it true hyung ?

I trusted you so much.but why did you hurt me. Why you did that?

I know divorce is not in your mind .but why did you do that hyung.

I don't know where you are but this  will be the last time hyung.

From today onwards I will try to move on. I don't believe in this love anymore.
I hate you hyung. ...

May be this is your wish also.

I hope you are happy with your loved ones hyung.

Good bye!!!

With that jungkook left the park.

There tae who is looking at the disappeared figure with his red eyes.

Even though his eyes are sad, but a smile formed in his eyes.

Because now he can go to military without any fear about jungkook's safety.

Because he knows if he again go to younger , then the person can do anything to younger

The angry in his eyes and nerves poppin because of that person

I will show you what a revenge is ....

With tat tae punched the Nepal tree until his knuckles reddened.

After a while he too entered his room.he put a bandage to his knuckles after cleaning.

He slept after getting the satisfaction and determination.

Satisfaction is because he saw his husband after 3 years.

Determination is to take a revenge .

====================================

So guys how is the chapter...

I think it's not too boring. So get ready for the upcoming masala scenes.

Don't worry I'll reveal the story.

I already informed you that this is not related to any nation.

That's it ..

Love you all 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 119 10
this story is about a marriage between brother in law's.jungkook marriage with his brother in law taehyung after his sister accident taekook yoonmin...
2.5K 332 6
Four lives tangled up with each other. Their messed up destinies pushed them in a pit of darkness all of a sudden. The happiness that once painted th...
24.2K 940 26
Kim family has the authorities of legal and illegal business of entire korea......From Mafia to politicians, from celebrities to business men or wome...
2.2K 121 16
In the world there are many love stories - when a beautiful love. story started to blossom ...