Without You ; I'm Incomplete

By Priyadarshini840

A wealthy and healthy life of a CEO and his adopted son!! More

Meeting the happiness of his life
shocking yet surprising truth
The sun found his perfect match
Two secrets
Without you ; I'm Incomplete

The happy family

37 1 0
By Priyadarshini840

   Aelius and Yuki was much excited about the day . Both were on cloud nine because Yuki gonna spend his day with his mom whereas sun gonna spend his day with moon . They both dressed up and went downstairs hand in hand . Aelius's parents were stuck with their looks and they told " You guys looking more handsome and you guys must be the most handsome father-son in this world . " They both blushed and they was so excited to meet Luna .

  Luna tried so many clothes and she was confused and asked herself " Will this suits me ? Am I looking pretty..?? " Finally she got one . She stood infront of the mirror for a long time and she admired herself . She heard a whisper " You're beautiful ..... My moon " She blushed . Aelius drew her towards him and their eyes were interlocked with love . " Luna , Are you ready ? We're waiting for you . Are you in ? " Luna heard Aelius's voice and she came back to reality and ran to the door and opened it blushing . Yeahh !! I'm ready . Let's go . Yuki hugged Luna and said " Mom , you're looking like a disney princess . Dad , My mommy is looking prettier than you . " Oh !! Then you just go with your mom . I won't drive for you . Aelius argued like a baby . Luna admired his act secretly and she coudn't take her eyes off him . Luna told Yuki that I may be prettier but your dad is the most handsome dad in the world . Aelius blushed then they get into the car . They were teasing each other and they spent a happy time . Yuki was so happy as he finally had both dad and mom like other children .

When they reached the school Aelius opened the door for Luna and she didn't expect that he would be so nice to her . Yuki silently noticed his dad's care for his mom . They three participated in all events and almost won every tasks . They also recieved " The best parent - child of the day " award . Yuki was very happy and Aelius was completely melted by the caring nature of Luna .

Luna was invited for the after - party event as she was one of the teachers of the school . In the after - party event she got drunk and fainted . Aelius lifted her and carried her in his arms to the car . Then he dropped her at her home and decided to leave . But Yuki was so worried to leave her alone in this condition . So he requested his dad to stay here tonight . Aelius agreed . He put Yuki to sleep and helped Luna to remove her shoes and covered her with a quilt .

  When he was about to leave Luna caught his hands and told him " I wish that I would bloom in your arms like the moon bloom in the night's arms  " and she fell asleep . Aelius kissed her forehead and he went to the hall . He asked himself whether it was a dream . He couldn't believe what happened just now . He fell asleep being drowned in the thoughts of his moon .

  When Luna woke up she was surprised to see Yuki sleeping next to her . She kissed his forehead and told him " sleep tight . Mom will wake up you after  preparing a nice breakfast for you ." She  get off the bed and walked towards the kitchen tying her hair . She was shocked to see Aelius there . And at once she hod behind the wall and admired him . She spoke to herself , " Luna , what did you do lastnight ? Am I done anything weired ? How do I got drunk when I was with him ? It must be embrassing . What will he think of me ..?? Better let's go back to the bed . "

   When she was about to leave , Aelius asked her " Did you sleep well last night ? Come , have your breakfast . " Both had their breakfast and he told her that he has an important meeting and his assistant will come to pick Yuki . Luna told him not to worry about Yuki and said " I will take care of him . " When he bid a bye she thanked him for the breakfast . Both smiled at each other and Aelius left the place . When she turned , Yuki smiled at her saying good morning , mom . She took him in her arms and kissed him and thanked him for accompanying her last night . Yuki said , " Mom , then you must thank daddy because he is the one who took care of you last night . " she smiled and told him , " come , Let's have breakfast that your daddy prepared with lots of love for us . "

  After having their breakfast both started to play hide and seek . While playing Yuki found his dad's mobile in the kitchen and asked Luna to help him to handover to his dad . Then both went to the office . After the meeting was over , Siya hugged Aelius and told him that she love him so much and asked him how did he feel ? Luna and Yuki saw this and Luna ran away from the place crying . Yuki interrupted them and told his dad that mom ran away . Aelius immediately ran after Luna . Siya was shocked to see a kid calling Aelius as his dad and she too ran away from that place with frustation .

  Finally , Aelius found Luna and he hugged her from back . She told him to let her go . He nodded his head with tears rolling down . Then they both hugged each other and Aelius consoled her that Siya is only a client and he has no feelings for her . Luna stopped him and hugged him tightly . Aelius asked her what if he had accepted Siya's proposal . Luna started to beat him and he hugged her laughing . She bitten his neck and they both laughed at each other .

  Aelius told her that he would pick her up tomorrow for a business get together . Aelius , Luna and Yuki went to shop a new attire for the next day . They bought a matching outfit and they had a dinner together and they dropped Luna at her home . When they three entered the business get together hand in hand , everyone was stunned and started gossiping . Aelius won the best CEO of the year award . Yuki and Luna cheered him . After award ceremomy there held a couple dance event . Immediately , Siya went to Aelius and asked him whether he could dance with her but he went straight to Luna and asked her to join with him .

  Siya became furious and left the place . While dancing Luna asked Aelius why did he chose her as his partner and said , " Siya is 1000 times better than me and I'm incomparable to her. " Aelius stopped her and said , " There may be 1000 stars in the sky but I love only the moon . " She blushed and they started to dance happily looking into each others eyes . It was so romantic . Whole crowd admired the chemistry between them .

  While travelling back Aelius asked her why she takes care of Yuki so much and how one could be this caring . She replied that  she loves kids so much and Yuki was exactly like her when she was a child . He smiled and told they have arrived . Then both bid a bye . She went to her room and she was looking forward for the next day as it was her birthday .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
627 84 47
Demons are not meant to stay in the Overworld-that is their biggest rule. And yet, one finds themself desperate to stay, and in order to do so, they...
14.6K 914 29
The boy is a mystery. Nobody knows who gave him his name, or where he came from, only that he arrived on the night the dragon stole the children. Zu...
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad