𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ʙᴀᴅᴅɪᴇs ᴇᴀsᴛ

kissesfromnora tarafından

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowi... Daha Fazla

S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴏɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғᴏᴜʀ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғɪᴠᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sɪx
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɴɪɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ/sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ɪɴᴛʀᴏ/sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
hello

S𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

5.1K 209 61
kissesfromnora tarafından

¯ 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ¯

[ " they playin with fire " ]

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how crazy it would be "

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 » - marz, mara
    MARZ, @ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

ONCE SAPPHIRE RAN UP ON SMILEY, it was a little bit of a disappointment, she got her hit in but that was that. As they fought everyone moved out the way, some screamed while they moved.

security was quick to break it up, Suki ran up while the security broke it up. She wasn't hitting anything really.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "I know y'all goin be like 'Marz you always say you gonna help someone if they gettin jump, why you ain't you help Smiley when Suki jumped in'. moving her head around and changing her voice as she said that well Suki hits wasn't even connected, if anything she was hittin security shrugs"

After the fight there was more yelling, but Tee and DJ Sky got there. Then Et wanted to talk to Tesehki, because Tesehki made her mad when she was mocking her on the internet, Tesehki just looked at her.

"The mocking, it was intentionally like what a sister would do. You feel me?" Tesehki says, moving her hands, all the other girls stand to the sides watching the to talk. Mars was standing next to Camilla just looking at the two girls. "Defending they sister.".

"I don't know if you heard what's been going on, but i done got jumped by my sister. I did defend her for a bunch of shit that i shouldn't have." Tesehki says walking a little up towards Et. Et then asks her if she tried to jump her which Tesehki answer with a no. It kind of confused Marz because didn't Tesehki just say that she was just defending her sister.

Et asks if she could get an apology, Tesehki asks "for what?". Et answered quickly by saying, "For mocking me,". "I just told you what...," Tesehki says before giving her bag to Marz which started to smile. She was excited to see Tesehki and Et fight.

After she gave her bag to her, everyone started talking and telling Tesehki it wasn't a fighting problem and all dat. That made Marz sigh and drop her smile, like yes tf it was let them fight.

Tesehki apologized as she walked up to give Et and hug her, everyone except jumped into the hug and happy for the two but Marz, she wanted them to get it on.

Dj Sky and Tee walk up, Marz immediately noticed them, Marz noticed everything, you could be the quietest person ever and try to walk up on Marz should would still noticed you, i don't know how but that's just how she was.

Marz did not like Dj Sky, at first she did, she thought she was cool except a couple days ago and yesterday, Dj Sky was talking about her on the internet.

Marz never really cared if someone talked about her on the internet or in real life, but Dj Sky was talking about how Marz should have got jumped as well, Marz is weak she not on nothing, and all that.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "I actually fucked with Dj Sky, but this bitch is going on the internet talking about how 'i should got jumped as well' 'i'm weak' 'i'm not on nothing' like okay bitch you finna find how it feels to get jumped"

Before Marz could addressed Dj Sky for all that talking, Ahna was quick to addressed her first. Which made Dj Sky look pussy. After she apologizes to Ahna and hugged her, they cheered for them except Marz, she was looking at Dj Sky, who was avoiding her eye contact.

"Okay um Dj Sky, what's up with you?" Marz asked as she walked up to Dj Sky, the girls backed up, once she said that she dropped her purse on the ground. Dj Sky noticed but ignored it, she looked at Marz without saying anything but she knew what she was talking about. "You ain't got nothin to say now? but you had so much,"

Suki asks what beef they had but Marz ignored her and everyone else, only paying attention to Marz. After a little bit of a stare off since Dj Sky wasn't saying nothing, Marz just punched her in her mouth.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "I don't do all that talking, she should have known right when i said 'what's up with you' that i was gonna hit her. shrugs "

CONFESS | 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄; "What's going on?"

authors note:

- This book will contain the following: violence, mature language, racial slurs, sexual content (maybe detailed), weapons, gang activity, and etc etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these things then I suggest you don't read because I will not change it.

( I do NOT own the Baddies franchise all of that belongs to Lummel Plummer and the Zeus network. I however do own my character and her storyline along with any other characters that are not seen in the original show except for king von. )

-> I am not a professional writer. I do this in my free time for fun and I write whatever I'm interested in at the moment so don't do too much if the writing isn't perfect or something like that. Please vote and comment that way I can hear your thoughts and have the motivation to continue writing this book.

Heyyyyyy!! This is a short chapter since i wanted to know something.

Who does Ari Fletcher look good with?? Duke or Fanum?? Or anyone, not moneybag. Im thinking king von again, or polog. i already have a plan but if i do pick king von or polog.

I saw someone ask for Dj Sky to get hit so boom, who should she fight next chapter??

And like i said before, nobody likes a silent reader 😐😐

but that's it bye yall

Hope you enjoy this story and have a good day or night depending on when you
read this. :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51K 7.3K 50
Complated✅ شاید درکش برات سخت باشه،اما من برای اینکه مجبور به انتخاب نشم،از خودم گذشتم. کاپل اصلی:؟؟؟؟ کاپل فرعی:یونمین
256K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
23.2K 232 22
Beautiful black Women that you can use as main characters in your story if you need it
3.4K 185 16
Enemy's arise fights get difficult. Ryan walker can save everyone. But what will his team do when the robot gets destroyed. Read for more info. I do...