AU One Shots// A Supercorp Bo...

By Itsmeavalon

This will be a book of one-shots all pertaining to Kara and Lena (Supercorp) If a one-shot is more than one p... More

I Didn't Want to Leave You
The Dreams - Part One
I'll Protect You from the Storm
The Dreams - Part Two
Across The Universe (Soulmate AU)
My Person When my Person Can't (Part 1)

Hi, It's Been a While.

120 2 0
By Itsmeavalon

Hey Wattpad, this is an update that I'm going to be posting on both of my left behind supercorp stories. I'm finally back here, and I feel like I owe all my readers an explanation. It's been a really long time since I've used Wattpad, in fact, the last time I updated my profile I was 18, and now I'm almost 20, not to mention that I haven't updated my stories since I was 16 or 17. I do feel guilty, especially since I promised I wouldn't give up on them, but life changes so much. I'm going to college in LA now, I'm studying to be an actress, and I'm such a different person from the girl who wrote these stories. Unfortunatley, I won't be writing here again, I just don't have the time, or the motivation that I used to. But don't worry, I won't delete anything from here either, I want anyone to be free to find and read these. If you want to read new fanfiction from me, I have an Ao3, the username is gaytie_mcgrath, and I've published some Faberry oneshots over there much more recently. I'm also thinking of republishing the one-shots from my Supercorp one-shot book there if I can find the time. To all of the people who've read my stories and waited patiently for an update, I'm sorry I can't give that to you, and I hope I'm not dissappointing you too much. Neverthless, I am, and always will be incredibly grateful for all your support on these stories, it really does mean the world to me. I hope this at least gives my readers a sense of closure.

I love you guys,

Avalon 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 2.5K 65
A supercorp fanfiction. Lena loves Kara. But Kara didn't trust her. Kara misses Lena so much. Lena feels betrayed and hurt. Kara feels like she has...
2.1K 110 11
Just each chapter will be about how Lena copes to the reveal. I will be taking requests, feel free to. Some chapters will be post-op reveal and some...
74.8K 2.1K 40
When Kara and Lena meet, they don't like each other, in fact they despise each other. The young reporter tries to refuse interviewing Miss Luthor...
5.7K 218 12
Short Description: A fluffy, low angst, Supercorp medieval AU with plenty of Supercorp gay panic, heroism, and love. Kara and Lena are both queens of...