It's Hero Time (Book One Grav...

By DestinyXDXD

(Y/n) an average teen dies and gets reincarnated with the powers and abilities of Ben 10 and a bit more. *Slo... More

chapter 0
Bio
Chapter 1
A/n
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Q&A
Q&A Answers.

chapter 5

199 8 27
By DestinyXDXD

*Cuts to Dipper and Mabel in the Shack. Mabel is sitting on a spinning globe.*

Dipper: "Mabel, do you believe in ghosts?"

Mabel: "I believe you're a big dork! Ha ha ha" Dipper puts his pencil against globe, making Mabel fall off.

Stan Pines: "Soos! Wendy!" He said as he enters the room.

Soos: "What's up, Mr. Pines!"

Stan: "I'm headin' out. You two are gonna wash the bathrooms, right?"

Soos: "Yes, sir!"

Wendy: "Absolutely not!"

Stan: "Ha ha! You stay out of trouble!" He said as he then leaves.

Wendy: "Hey guys! What's this?" She says as she unveils curtain. "A secret ladder to the roof?"

Soos: "Uh, I don't think Mr. Pines would like that."

Wendy: "Huh?"

Soos: "Uhhhhh."

Wendy: "Huh?"

Soos: "You're freaking me out, dude!"

Dipper: "Can we actually go up there?"

Wendy: "Sure we can! Roof time! Roof time!"

Dipper and Mabel: "Roof time! Roof time!" they start to chant as they climb up the latter

Soos: "Uhhhh." He looks out the window. Dipper, Mabel, and Wendy walk over the roof to Wendy's spot, and see Y/n and Hope on a beach chair reading a book.

Wendy: "Oh, hey guys."

Y/n/Hope: "Sup/Hello."

Dipper: "What are you two here?"

Y/n: "Oh, Hope and I were exploring the shack and we found Wendy up here, and well long story short, she lets us use the place as long as we don't tell Stan." I said with a shrug.

Mabel: "Why didn't you tell us?"

Hope: "We forgot." She said looking up from the book.

Dipper: "Well either way this is cool! Did you put all this stuff up here?"

Wendy: "I may or may not sneak up here during work, all the time, everyday." She then throws a pine cone, hiting a target on a totem pole. "Yes!"

Dipper: "Cool!"

Mabel: "Me first!" Dipper and Mabel start throwing pine cones, Dipper then hits a car causing the alarm to go off causing him to blushes.

Wendy: "Jackpot! High five. ... Don't leave me hangin'. Dipper and Wendy high five.

Wendy: "Oh hey, it's my friends!" She says as Thompson pulls up in car, and waves a hand out window.

Thompson: "Wendy!"

Wendy: "Uh, you guys aren't gonna tell Stan about this, are you?"Dipper zips his lips and Wendy did the same.

Wendy: "Later dorks!" She then slides down some trees and gets into car.

Nate: "Let's get out of here!" He said as they drive away.

Dipper: "Later Wendy! Heh heh heh! Good times!"

Mabel: "Uh, oh!"

Dipper: "What?"

Mabel: "Somebody's in love!" She said poking Dipper.

Y/n and Hope: "Oooooh~"

Hope: "Tell us when you two get married~"

Y/n: "Yeah! If you want I can plan it."

Dipper: "Yeah, right! I just think Wendy's cool, okay? It's not like I lay awake at night thinking about her!"

*Cut to Dipper in bed at night, wide awake.*

Dipper: "Uh-oh."

Y/n: "You were saying." Y/n said as Hope and him looke at him smiling slyly, Dipper simply throwed a pillow him.

Hope: "Thank, I needed a pillow."

Dipper: "I'm not gonna get that back am I..."

Hope: "Nope~"

Dipper: "Darn it."

*Cuts to inside Mystery Shack*

Mabel: "Random dance party for no reason!" She said as she, Wendy, Hope, and Y/n start dancing.

Wendy: "Go! Go! Go! Go!"

Dipper(Writing): 'I am pretending to write something down.'

Wendy: "Dipper!"

Dipper: "Uh what, yes?" He said startled as he throws clipboard before catching it.

Wendy: "Aren't ya gonna get in on this?"

Dipper: "I don't really dance."

Mabel: "Yeah, you do!"

Y/n: "Aunt Clara used to dress him up in a lamb costume and make him do... The Lamby Dance!"

Dipper: "Now is not the time to talk about the Lamby Dance."

Wendy and Hope: "Lamb costume?"

Wendy: "Wow, is there like little ears and a tail or...?"

Dipper: "Well uh, uh..."

Mabel: "Dipper would prance around and sing a song about grazing." She said as Y/n hold up a picture of a younger Dipper in a lamb costume up to Wendy and Hope, causing Dipper to motion for them to stop.

Wendy: "Hey, look at that! Quittin' time! The gang's waitin' for me." She says as a cuckoo clock goes off.

Dipper: "Wait! Why don't I-or we come with you?"

Wendy: "Ooh... I don't know. My friends are pretty intense. How old did you guys say you are?"

Dipper: "We're thirteen! So, technically a teen." He said refering to himself and Mable.

Wendy: "All right. I like your moxie, kid! Let me get my stuff." She said as she leaves.

Hope: "Since when are we thirteen?"

Mabel: "Is this a leap year?"

Y/n: "Yeah, why did you lie to her?"

Dipper: "Come on, guys. This is our chance to hang out with, you know, the cool kids. And Wendy and whatever."

Y/n : "Oh! Now I get why you want to go~" He said with a mischievous grin.

Hope: "So that's why you wanted to go~" She said with a sly grin

Mabel: "I knew it! You love her! Love love love love love!" She said as she dances around Dipper, pointing at him and singing.

Dipper: "Oh hey, what's that?" He said as he points behind her.

Mabel: "Huh?" She looks behind and Dipper flips her hair over her face. "Bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh."

*Cuts to outside the Shack*

Thompson: "Hurry up!" He said as a jelly bean hits him in the face.

Lee and Nate: "In the belly! In the belly!" They chanted while holding up Thompson, another jelly bean hits Thompson in the stomach. "In the belly! In the belly!"

Robbie gets ready to throw a jelly bean but then another one hits Thompson in the belly button, Robbie looks at his bean in confusion before he turns to see Wendy who straightens up from her throwing position and smiles.

Wendy's friends: "Wendy!"

Nate: "Wendy! Wendy!"

Wendy: "Hey guys! These are my pals from work, Hope, Y/n, Mabel, and Dipper.."

Hope: "Hello."

Y/n: "Sup."

Mabel: "I chewed my gum so it looks like a brain! BLAH!" She sticks out her tongue, which has a wad of gum on it.

Dipper: "She's not much for first impressions. Unlike this guy!" He said pointing at himself, but everyone just looked at him and he got embarrassed. "...this guy..." 

Y/n: "No, just no..." He said as Hope just shook her head

Robbie: "So are you, like, babysitting, or-"

Wendy: "Come on, Robbie! Guys, this is Lee and Nate." She said gesturing to Lee and Nate who were punching each other and laughing.

Wendy: "Tambry." She gestures to Tambry who was texting.

Tambry: "Hey..."

Wendy: "Thompson, who once ate a runover waffle for 50 cents." She gestures to Thompson

Thompson: "Don't tell them that!"

Wendy: "And Robbie. You can probably figure him out."

Robbie: "Yeah, I'm the guy who spray-painted the water tower."

Dipper: "Oh, you mean the big muffin!"

Robbie: "Um, it's a giant explosion." Everyone looks at water tower and sees the graffiti that looked like a giant muffin.

Lee: "Hehe! Kinda does look like a muffin!" Lee and Nate start to laugh as Robbie glares at Dipper. 

Wendy: "Let's hurry it up, guys. I got big plans for tonight!" Everyone then gets into the car. Dipper goes over to the passenger seat but sees Robbie there already.

Robbie: "Sorry kid, I'll ride shotgun alright?" Dipper then gets into the back with Mabel, Hope, and Y/n.

Thompson: "Okay just, before we go, my mom said you guys aren't allowed to punch the roof anymore, so..." all the teens except Thompson start punching roof.

Teens: "Thompson! Thompson! Thompson!" Thompson reluctantly drives the car. Meanwhile Mabel takes pen from Dipper, and crosses out, "You stink!" on her door, and writes "You look nice today!" under it.

Mabel: "Ha! This is gonna blow someone's mind!"

Y/n: "Why do I feel like that's gonna bite her in the butt later."

Hope: "*Shrugs* I don't know."

Dipper: "Mabel, please!"

Mabel: "What, am I embarrassing you in front of your new GIRLFRI-" Dipper quickly slaps his hand over Mabel's mouth but soon pulls it away.

Dipper: "Ugh! Did you just lick my hand?"

*Cut to Stan sitting in front of TV*

TV announcer: "You're watching the black and white period piece old lady boring movie channel!"

Stan: "Kids! I can't find the remote and I refuse to stand up!"

TV announcer: "Stay tuned for the Friday night movie, The Duchess Approves, starring Sturly Stembleburgiss as 'The Duchess' and Grampton St. Rumpterfrabble as irascible coxswain Saunterblugget Hampterfuppinshire!'"

Stan: "KIDS!" 'The Duchess Approves' then begins.

Stan: "NO! NOOOO!"

*Cut to the teens and the twins standing in front of the Dusk 2 Dawn fence*

Y/n: "What the-- Does anyone else hear that?"

Hope: "What are you talking about?"

Y/n: "Nevermind."

Wendy: "There it is, fellas! The condemned Dusk 2 Dawn!"

Lee/Nate: "Ha!/Cool!"

Mabel: "Neato!"

Dipper:"Why'd they shut it down, was it like a health code violation, or-"

Nate: "TRY MURDER!"

Lee: "Some folks died in there, the place has been haunted ever since!"

Mabel: "This town has such a colorful history!"

Hope: "Colorful?"

Y/n: "Ignore her, she's just weird." Hope just nodded

Dipper: "Wha... Are you guys serious?"

Wendy: "Yeah! We're all gonna die! Chill out man!" She then punches Dipper in a friendly manner. "It's not as bad as it looks!"

*Fast forward to everyone over the fence but Dipper and Lee. Dipper is straddling the fence*

Wendy: "Come on, Dipper!"

Dipper: "Okay Okay! Just gotta get a foothold..."

Robbie: "Dude, those three did it!" He said as he pointed at Y/n, Hope, and Mabel, who was running on the ground sideways in a circle.

Mabel: "WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!"

Hope: "Is she okay?"

Y/n: "I think so?"

Lee: "Hey, you know what. Just... There you go." He said as he climbs up behind Dipper and thrn throws him off the fence. "Ha! S-sorry dude!"

Nate: "Good job throwing the kid off the fence, genius!'

Lee: "Your mom's a genius..."

Wendy: "Wow! This place is amazing!" She said as she looks into the window of the store.

Robbie: "I think it's, it's stuck!" He said as he tried to open door.

Dipper: "Let me take a crack at it!"

Robbie: "Oh yeah. I can't get in, but I'm sure Junior here is gonna break it down like Hercules!"

Wendy: "Come on, leave him alone. He's just a little kid." Dipper then gets a determine look after he heard Wendy call him a kid and walks around to dumpster before he jumps up on it.

Tambry: "Kid, what are you doing?" Dipper walks up the roof to the vents and punches it.

Mabel: "Go Dipper! Punch that metal thing!"

Hope: "Yeah!"

Y/n: "Go Dude!" Dipper then punches the vent cover into the vents and then walks inside.

Wendy: "Hey Dipper, take it easy!"

Robbie: "Who wants to bet he doesn't make it?"

Y/n: "Bet you 20 he does!"

Hope: "Same here!"

Robbie: "Deal" He said with a grin..... right before Dipper walks out door and gestures for everyone to go inside.

Y/n: "Ehem." Hope and I held out our hands with shit eating grins, Robbie grumbled a bit before taking out his wallet and gave us the money.

Hope: "Ha! Take that emo-muffi!" She said as they entered the store.

Lee: "Good call inviting this little maniac!" Lee said before entering

Nate: "Your new name is Dr. Funtimes!" Nate said as he entered, Mabel high fives Dipper and also enters the store.

Wendy: "Nice work!" She said as she punches Dipper in a friendly manner before she also entered the store. Dipper skips inside after everyone else.

Thompson: "Do you guys really think it's haunted?"

Nate: "Na! Thompson are you kidding me?" He said as the sign mysteriously turns from 'Yes, we're open' to 'Get lost! We're closed'.

Wendy: "Whoa man, it's even creepier than I imagined!" She said as everyone started to go in different direction.

Mabel: "Yep. It's dust." She said as she wipes dust off change slot and licks the dust off her finger. Dipper grabs and wipes the dust off the newspaper.

Lee: "Hey dude, where do you think they keep the dead bodies?"

Nate: "Shut up, man!" He said as he shoves Lee.

Wendy: "Guys, check it out! You think these still work?" She said as she turns on lights. Teens then start muttering positive things about the store.

Mabel: "Jackpot!"

Y/n: "Nice!"

Hope: "Cool!"

Dipper: "So, what are we going to do now?"

Wendy: "Anything we want." Soon everyone started to throws food at each other, then, they sit in a circle and pop mints into a Pit Cola bottle, cusing it to explode and everyone starts to cheer. Mabel and Hope run around a corner, but soon stop when they see a stand filled with Smile Dip and covered in tape that said 'DO NOT SELL'.

Mabel: "Oh my Gosh! Smile Dip! I thought this stuff was banned in America!" She said as she grabbed a Smile Dip packet.

Hope: "Maybe they had a good reason." She said but then gets hit with a water balloon by Y/n.

Y/n: "HAHAHAHA!"

Hope: "Oh, now you're gonna get it!" She yelled out as she ran after Y/n. As soon as she left Mabel puts the stick into the the Smile Dip and looks at it for a moment, then pours the entire package into her mouth.

*Cut to Wendy and Dipper, who are eating ice pops on a shelf.*

Nate: "Hey, come here, man, we got it ready!"

Thompson: "Whatever it is, I'll do it!"

Wendy: "Hahaha, Thompson! Dipper, this night is like, legendary."

Dipper: "Really?"

Wendy: "Just look around. The guys are bonding." She said as she pointed at Robbie and Nate, who are stuffing ice into Thompson's pants."I've never even seen Tambry look up from her phone this long." She gesture towards Tambry who looks up from her phone for a second. "And your sister seems to be going nuts with that Smile Dip." She pointed at Mabel.

Mabel: "Ugh, maybe I've had too much. What do you think?"

*Cut to Mabel's hallucination, she is in a valley that changes colors, and crazy pop music plays in the background*

Flavor pup: "Elknurg...tsurtsid...tsum..."

Flavor pup #2: "Would you like to eat my candy paws?"

Mabel: "Of course you little angel!: She grabs the paw and chews it)

*Cut to real life; Mabel is chewing on air.*

Wendy: "Plus, your cousin and friend seem to be having fun." She said as Dipper and her looked at Y/n and Hope, who were throwing water balloons at each other while laughing. "You know Dipper, I wasn't sure if you could hang with our crew at first, but you're surprisingly mature for your age."

Dipper: "Yes, yes I am." He said as he smears ice cream on face.

Lee: "Hey guys! We need more ice!" Lee yelled as he shaks a bag of ice over Thompson's pants.

Dipper: "I'm on it!" He said as he jumps off the shelf and walks over to an ice freezer. He takes a bag of ice, but looks up to see some sort of brain monster. "Aah!" Dipper drops the ice and quickly closes the door. He gasps and looks back at the door, he slowly opens the door again but the Brain Monster wasn't there anymore.

Lee: "What was that? I thought I heard some lady screaming back here."

Nate: "You freakin' out, kid?"

Hope: "Are you okay?"

Dipper: "Uh, yeah. I'm fine. Everything's cool."

Y/n: "Are you sure?"

Dipper: "Y-yeah..."

Robbie: "Then what's all this about?" He said as he points towards the spilled ice.

Dipper: "That's uh, um uh...hey look! Dancy Pants Revolution! The game that tricks people into exercising!" He said distracting the group who went over to play it.

Dipper: "Heh heh, yeah lets all- let's go play that." He said as he turns around and looks at the cooler's door he then turns around again and walks towards the video game.

*Cuts to Thompson playing Dancy Pants Revolution, and everyone cheering him on.*

Dancy Pants: "Dance! Hurry up!"

Lee and Nate: "Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!"

Wendy: "Wow. He's really terrible at this."

Dipper: "Heh heh, yeah. That's, that's great." He said as he looks into a glass door, and sees the reflections of Wendy, Robbie, Tambry, Thompson, Y/n, Hope and himself, their skin, however, was replaced by bones, Dipper rubs his eyes and everything went back to normal. "I'll be right back." He said as he runs off confusing Hope and Y/n.

Hope: "What was that all about."

Y/n: "I don't know it's probably nothing."

Dipper: "Come on, Grunkle Stan, pick up! Ugh, what is he doing!?" He said holding a pay phone.

*Cuts to Stan watching 'The Duchess Approves'.*

Duchess: "I don't care about Dukes, or Commoners, or His Royal Highness Lionel of Cornwall! I'm not afraid anymore, Mother!"

Mother: "Duchess, I forbid you."

Duchess: "I may be a Duchess, but...I'm also a woman!" She said as she takes her hat off to reveal her very long beautiful hair flying in the wind.

Stan: "Yes! Yes! In your face Elizabeth! It's just like my life!...in a way."

*Cuts to the phone hanging from the cord and Dipper walking over to Mabel.*

Dipper: "Mabel, I need your advice. We're hanging out in a haunted convenience store, I can't get a hold of Grunkle Stan, and if I try to say anything about it to any of these guys they'll just think I'm a scared little kid or something!" Mabel just made a gurgling sound and had Smile Dip all over her face and clothes, and her eyes were small and green.

Dipper: "Mabel?"

*Cut to Mabel's hallucination: she's flying with the crazy pop music from before playing*

Mabel: "The future! ...is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!" Aoshima moves its fists in a circular motion. Its now two mouths open to reveal a fist coming out of each of them, and the fists open out & spit out rainbows.

*Cut to real life.*

Dipper: "Mabel! How many of these did you eat!?" He said as he shakes Mabel.

Mabel: "Beleven.. teen..."

Dipper: "Oh man. Oh man, oh man, oh man." He panicks as he drops Mabel.

*Cut to Robbie who uses a quarter to scratch lottery tickets.*

Robbie: "Ha! Ha ha ha!" He then drops the coin and it rolls onto the floor and stops in front of a white line, he goes to pick it up but stops. "Whoa guys, you might wanna see this." Everyone except Mabel gather around the tape markings of two bodies.

Lee: "Whoa. Then the rumors are true!" 

Dipper: *Gulps*

Robbie: "Dude, I dare you to lie down in it." He says to Lee.

Lee: "Good idea!" He said before hitting Nate on his shoulder. "Go lie down in it!"

Nate: "I'm a dead body, look!" He says as he walks over to the markings.

Dipper: "Wait! Maybe let's not do that."

Lee: "This guy's scared!"

Y/n: "I also have to agree with Dipper on this."

Hope: "Yeah, we should't mock the dead like this."

Dipper: "Plus, why tempt the fates? I mean... What if this place really is... haunted?"

Teens: "Boo! Ah c'mon!"

Robbie: "Yeah, just take it down a notch, Captain Buzzkill!"

Dipper: "I thought I was Dr. Funtimes."

Robbie: "Well, you're acting like Captain Buzzkill! Right?" Tambry, Lee, and Nate just nodded.

Wendy: "Yeah, little bit."

Tambry: "Status update, trapped in store with insane 9-year old." She said texting.

Dipper: "I'm not a 9-year-old!" He said as he lies down on the tape markings. "I'm 13! Technically a teen!" He said as the tape markings light up and the lights go out, then suddenly as Tambry looks up from her phone and dissolves.

Y/n: "What the Hell!?" Y/n yelled in shock as Dipper then picks up her phone, and reads from it.

Dipper: "Status update: AAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" He said as Tambry then appears on security camera screen.

Tambr: "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Teens, Dipper,Hope, and Y/n: "AAAAUUGGH!"

Tambry: "AAAAH!!"

Wendy: "Tambry! Tambry!"

Dipper: "Can you hear us!?" He asked but Tambry just looks around in confusion.

Nate: "What are we supposed to do!?"

Lee: "I don't know man! I don't know!"

Robbie: "Let's just go already!"

Wendy: "Thompson!"

Thompson: "Wait! I've almost got the high score!" He said as he was still playing Dancy Pants Revolution.

Y/n: "DUDE! Now is not the time!" He yelled in a panick but was ignored.

Thompson: "Uh? What?" He said as he dissolves and reappears inside the game.

Dancy Pants: "It's time to shake what your mama gave you!"

Thompson: "No! So many arrows!" He yelled out in pain as Dancy Pants throws arrows down on Thompson.

Dancy Pants: "You're a dance machine!"

Thompson: "No! You're a dance machine!" He said as he starts crying.

Dipper: "Oh no!"

Wendy: "Thompson!"

Robbie: "Forget them! Let's go!" He said but then the doors closes.

Wendy: "What the..." She tries to open the door but can't. "Guys... It's locked!"

Robbie: "OUTTA MY WAY!" He then throws a cash register at the doors, but it dissolves and green light flies at Robbie.

Dipper: "Everybody, wait! Whatever is doing this has to have some kind of reason!" He said as he opens the journal "Maybe if we could just figure out what it is, they'll let us out of here!"

Robbie: "Uh-uh they'll let us out of here!" He said sarcastically. "Yeah, that makes a lot of sense!"

Wendy: "I don't know guys, maybe he's got a point!"

Lee: "Yeah right, I'm sure the ghost just wants to talk about his feelings!" He said sarcastically, before screaming as he dissolves and reappears on a cereal box. "W-what?"

Cereal box Toucan: "I'm bonkers for eating you alive!" It said as it holds up a spoon.

Lee: "No!" Soon screams and a stabbing sound was heard.

Hope: "OH MY GOD!"

Y/n: "I think I'm going to be sick."

Nate: "Lee! Okay, okay.. I'm with you kid! 100%, man!" He said sweating, as then suddenly a possessed Mabel flies up from behind counter.

Pa: "Welcome." Dipper, Nate, Robbie, and Wendy scream, as Hope and Y/n get in front of them in a protective manner, with Hope's hands glowing pink and Y/n getting ready to activate the Omnitrix.

Dipper: "They got Mabel!"

Pa: "Welcome to your graves, young trespassers." Pa said as he kicks legs and laughs in Mabel's body.

Wendy: "We're super sorry for hanging out in your store!"

Dipper: "Yeah! Can we just go now and leave forever?"

Pa: "Well... okay. You're free to go." He said as he opens the doors. "But before you leave, hot dogs are now half off. I know it might be crazy, but you gotta try these dogs!" Nate and Robbie just scream and run for the door, but just as they were about to get out Pa closes doors.

Pa: "Just kidding about the hot dog sale!"

Nate: "Just let us out of here already!" He said as Robbie holded him back from attacking the ghost.

Pa: "I don't like your tone!" He said as Nate then dissolves and reappears as a hot dog on the stove.

Nate: "No! I'M A HOT DOG!"

Pa: "It begins." He said as he makes everything float to the ceiling. "Welcome to your home for all eternity!"

Hope: "AHHH!" She yelled out as she felt gravity invert.

Y/n: "Shit!" He yelled out as he felt Hope land on top of him.

Hope: "Oh, I'm sorry!" She said as she got off of him.

Wendy: "Dipper, what do we do?!" She aske as a shelf came flying at them.

Dipper: "DUCK!" Dipper and Wendy duck to avoid a flying shelf, while Y/n grabs Hope and rolls to the side.

*Y/n PoV*

Y/n: "I guess it's HERO TIME!" I yelled out as I activated

Ghostfreak: "Ghostfreak!" I said in a raspy voice as I then felt something deep inside me try to escape, but then the shackles on my body glowed a soft blue quickly making the feeling go away.

____________________________

Name: Ghostfreak

Species: Ectonurites

Homeworld: Anur Phaetos

Abilities: Ectonurites can make themselves intangible and invisible as both a powerful defense and a way of infiltrating high-security locations. As an extended technique, Ectonurites can choose to selectively make parts of himself corporeal or slightly corporeal to still interact with the world or fight. An additional effect of an Ectonurite's intangibility is that they can make those they pass through suddenly feel deathly cold. Ectonurites are also capable of making other objects or people intangible and transparent through physical contact. Additionally, Ectonurites are able to disrupt electronics by phasing through them.

Ectonurites are able to possess the bodies of their enemies and control their movements, to the point where they can cause them to fly around like themselves, and can even stop possessing them midair to let them slam into walls. They can also access the abilities of other beings that possess superpowers. Additionally, an Ectonurite can completely erase someone's consciousness while possessing them if their willpower is strong enough.

Ectonurites can possess most species including other members of their own species.

Ectonurites can expose tentacles from their chests, either by drawing back their second layer of skin or by bursting their tentacles through their skin. These prehensile tentacles are very useful for grabbing objects and/or coiling around people or objects; stabbing; and generally increasing their scare factor.

Ectonurites are capable of telekinesis. In their true forms, an Ectonurite's telekinesis is greatly enhanced, being able to even move an entire pillar without effort. Ectonurites are also capable of telepathy. 

Ectonurites can regenerate lost skin if needed.

Ectonurites are capable of flight and levitation, which they can use to soar through the air at high speeds.

Ectonurites have sharp claws, which can easily tear through steel.

Ectonurites possess enhanced strength, durability and can survive in the vacuum of space.

Ectonurites are immune to having their mana absorbed by energy absorbing opponents. This is because Ectonurites do not have mana, as they are not alive in the same conventional way that most other life forms are.

Ectonurite tails are prehensile.

Ectonurites have an eerie, glowing eye that can move around through the black lines on their bodies, which functionally give them 360-degree vision. Additionally Ectonurites can see in the dark.

Ectonurites can alter their shape and deform like gas by making themselves into a grey, somewhat transparent smoke-like wispy form.

Ectonurites can project powerful energy beams from either their chests and or their hands whenever their skin is peeled back.

In their true form, while exposed to total darkness, like that of space, the powers and abilities of Ectonurites would be greatly enhanced to their full potential.

They are naturally immune to the powers of ghosts and spirits .

Weaknesses: Ectonurites are very vulnerable to sunlight. Furthermore, Ectonurites are vulnerable to light generated by Prypiatosian-B and Prypiatosian-A.

Certain substances can neutralize an Ectonurite's intangibility and invisibility.

An Ectonurite's intangibility is useless when faced by another being that can go intangible, as it will cancel out their ability to do so.

An Ectonurite's intangibility requires conscious thought to activate, so opponents will be able to hit them if they are caught off-guard.

Ectonurites can be tracked by opponents who can sense heat or use thermographic vision.

An Ectonurite's possession abilities can be countered. The Omnitrix is capable of protecting its users from Ectonurite possession. As such, Ectonurites are unable to possess Omnitrix wielders and their transformations.

There are certain beings Ectonurites cannot possess. For example, they cannot possess zombies due to them lacking minds of their own. Nor can they possess beings like the Dagon. Even if an Ectonurite does possess someone, it may be possible for their victim to reject them out of their body.

____________________________

Wendy: "W-wow! You turn into a ghost!?" Both surprise and fear could be heard from her voice.

Hope: "Well more like into aliens." She said with a grin.

Wendy: "Wait, so what Soos told me about the krakken..." She said in realization.

Hope: "Just don’t tell anyone or we could be in a lot of trouble later on."

Wendy: "Okay, got it."

Dipper: "Umm, I think we'er getting off track here." Dipper said reminding them of there current situation.

Ghostfreak: "You should look for cover." I said as the trio went to look for a place to hid.

Wendy: "Quick! In there!" She said as she points to a tipped over ice machine, soon the three went to hide inside, as I confronted the ghost.

Pa: "Hahahahaha!!" Pa continued to laugh as he continued to throw around object around the store.

Ghostfreak: "Hey! Over here you damn ghost! Let go of my cousin!" I yelled out from behind the spirit, causing it to make Mabel's head to turn around before turning the rest of her body.

Pa: "Hohoho! And who do we have here?" He said curiously as he look at me no doubtedly confused as to why what seemed to be another ghost would suddenly would enter his domain.

Ghostfreak: "Who I am isn't important, what is important is that you let everyone you trapped in here go." I said in a low tone as I showed off my claws in a threatening manner.

Pa: "I don't like your tone BOY!" He yelled out as Mabel's body glowed a blueish-green.

Ghostfreak: "I did not think this through...." I said as the green aura covered my body, but it soon dissipated.

Pa: "Huh!?" He looked at me completely baffled.

Ghostfreak: "Well, would you look at that, it seems like your powers don't work on me~." I said as a sinister chuckle left my mouth, then then Mabel's eyes started to glow brighter as multiple boxes were flung at me. Reacting quickly I dodge out of the way of the boxes, and and flied directly into Mabel's body, effectively separating her from the the ghost.

Pa: "W-what!? How did...." The old man said in shock, as I left Mabel's body near the ice machine, I soon start to speak with the ghost.

Ghostfreak: "Hehehe~ What's wrong gramps, you forgot your meds~ Hahahaha!" I taunted as I flew around him while laughing.

Pa: "You little-!" He said anger as he grew in size and made more stuff start to float and throw it at me, I simply simply phased through most of the the shelves before slicing the last shelf in half with his claws.

Ghostfreak: "Hehe, now it's my turn." I said as I used my own telekinesis to grab a few shelves and threw them at him.

*Meanwhile*

Wendy: "What do they want from us?" She said asked Dipper and Hope as theydraggedMabel inside the ice machine.

Dipper: "Revenge, I guess?" He said with a bit uncertainty.

Wendy: "What did we do wrong?" Wendy asked confused.

Hope: "Maybe because we broke into their store?" She suggested.

Wendy: "But why did they wait so long to go after us?"

Dipper: "Okay, let's try to figure out the pattern here. Why was each person taken? Tambry was texting, Thompson was playing a video game, Lee was being sarcastic; it doesn't make any sense!"

Wendy: "Yeah! I mean, those are all just normal teenage things."

Hope:  "... Wendy, say that last part again." Hope ask as she started to guess why the ghost were going after them.

Wendy: "Normal teenage things?"

Dipper: "Of course!" He said also realizing the reason. "Stay here until I get back! I got a plan!" Dipper then crawls out of the freezer.

Hope: "Wait for me, I'm also going." She said as she raced after Dipper.

Wendy: "Guys, what are you two doing?!" Wendy asked in confusion, as the two pre-teens run towards the ghost and alien.

Dipper/Hope: "Hey ghost!/Over here!" The two kids yelled as the ghost and alien both stopped attacking each other.

Ghostfreak: "What are you two doing!? Get out of here, it's to dangerous for you two!" The alien yelled out in worry for his cousin and friend. Pa twists his head around to face Dipper and Hope, then turns the rest of her body towards them.

Dipper: "We've got something to tell you!" He yelled out at the ghost.

Hope: "We're not a teenager!" She stated.

Pa: "Hohoho! Well why didn't you say so?" He said as he drops everything that was floating as Ma appears next to him.

Ghostfreak: "wha-" He looked at the scene in confusion, wondering why the ghost became so docile and where the other ghost came from.

Pa: "How old did you say you were?" He asked.

Dipper: "We're..." He started as he looked to where Wendy was, before reluctantly finishing. "twelve, technically not a teen."

Ma: "When we were alive, teenagers were a scourge on our store!"

Pa: "Always sassafrassin' costumers with their boomy boxes and disrespectful short pants!"

*Flashbacks to the day he and Ma died*

Pa: "So we decided to up and ban them!" Pa in the flashback places a sign labeled "NO TEENS" on the store window. "But they retaliated with this new fangled rap music."

Ma: "The lyrics, they were so, hateful!" She said as in the flashback, she hugs Pa as the 90's Teens In the flashback, start dancing to the rap

Rap: "Homework's whack, and so are rules! Tuckin' in you're shirt's for fools!"

Pa(In the flashback): "NO!"

Ma: "It was so shocking, we were stricken down with double heart attacks!" She said as Ma and Pa in the flashback, clutch their chests and collapse, dead.

The flashback ends

Ghostfreak: "Oh, I think I can understand why you teenagers so much." He said as he then turns back to normal.

Dipper: "But they're my friends, isn't there anything I can do to, help them?" He asked.

Pa: "There is one thing. Do you know any funny little dances?"

Dipper: "Uh... is there anything else I can do?" He asked as then Pa lights himself on fire.

Pa: "NOOOO!"

Dipper: "OKAY OKAY OKAY! Um... Well, I do know..." He said before pausing and reluctantly finishing. "the Lamby Lamby Dance. Bu-but I can't really do it, without a lamb costume!" He says as he folds his arms, happy to be out of it. Pa simply snaps his fingers and Dipper is in a lamb costume.

Hope: "Oh my god! That lookscuteon you." She said giggling, while Y/n was straight up laughing his ass off.

Dipper: "Oh, well... there it is." He says, before  Taking a deep breath, and starts singing the Lamby Lamby Dance. "Wellll... Who wants a Lamby lamby lamby? I do! I do! So go up and greet your Mammy mammy mammy! Hi there! Hi there! So march march march around the daisies..." Wendy smiles as this is the cutest thing she had ever seen, as Hope also started laughing along side Y/n.

Pa: "Yes, Yes! More! MORE!"

Dipper: "Don't don't don't you forget about the babies!" He finished with jazz hand as he starts to sweat, and finishes with a wink.

Pa: "That was so fine, girly dancin' boy! Your friends are free." He said as he puts Dipper back into his normal clothes.

Dipper: "Well I don't think you have to worry about us coming back, so..." He said as Ma and Pa disappear and allow everything to fall back to the floor and freeing the teens.

Mabel: "Ugghh... I'm never gonna eat or do anything ever again." She said as she crawls out of the ice machine.

Dipper: "Hey!" He says as he Picks up a package of Smile Dip. "There's still some left!" Mabel just slaps it out of his hand

Mabel: "EVIL!"

Lee: "What-what happened after everything went crazy?" He asked Wendy.

Wendy: "You are not going to believe it! The ghosts appeared, and Y/n started to fight a ghost, and then Dipper had to..." She says as she then turns to see sees Dipper looking at her, silently pleading with her not to tell anyone. "Uh, and uh, Dipper just grabbed a bat, and just started jumping the ghost along side Y/n an beating them down, left and right, and the ghost got all scared, and ran away like a couple of little girls, it was insane!"

Nate: "Alright! Dr. Funtimes and Professor Cool!" He said to Dipper and Y/n, as Wendy turns to Dipper and zips lips and Dipper does the same.

*Cut to everyone except Dipper and Wendy sleeping in the van.*

Wendy: "Well, I'm probably scarred for life."

Dipper: "Yeah, that was pretty crazy."

Wendy: "I think I'm gonna go stare at a wall for a while and RETHINK EVERYTHING. Hey, next time we hang out, let's stay at the Mystery Shack. Okay?"

Dipper: "Next time? Yah! Let's, let's hang out at the Shack! Yeah..." He says as he gets in the car. "Next time..." He said as he closes the van's door.

Mabel: "OHHHHH..." She whines in pain as she then sees the thing she wrote earlier. "What kind of sick joke is this?"

Y/n: "Hehe I knew that was gonna come back at her. *yawn*" He said before yawning and resting his head on top of a sleeping Hope. The then car drives away from the store, and the lights go out in the store.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Meanwhile in space*

A small ship is seen flying through space, as then the owner of the vessel then receives a message, which says that a mission to retrieve as certain devices is being requested by Vilgax, as then the figure then sets his coordinate for earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 26.5K 57
The last time you visited the mysterious Gravity Falls was when you were five, and now you're fifteen. Ten years you haven't been to Gravity Falls bu...
42.9K 1.8K 10
Separated from her childhood friend Will, beautiful but bored Princess Y/N is determined to creatively reject every suitor who thinks he can win her...
218K 6.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) finds herself enrolled in Backupsmore University, the last place she wanted to be. In the brand new, unfamiliar territory, she quickly be...
38K 683 16
The dream demon had return and now he succeed, he captured the Pines. What will happen if he keeps Dipper? Will he kill him, use him? Can Dipper esca...