Apocalypse Queen's Rebirth

By Krislie15

In the tenth year of the apocalypse , Francine didn't hesitate to blow herself up together with the mad scie... More

|| Introduction ||
|| Characters ||
|| Chapter 4 : Daddy Smith's Weapons ||
|| Author's Note ||
|| Prologue ||
Chapter 6: No one can bully my fiancee
|| Chapter 7: The End Of The World Begins ||
|| Chapter 1 : Rebirth ||
|| Chapter 8 : Kiss ||
|| Chapter 9: Moving In With Max ||
|| Chapter 2: Hoarding ||
|| Chapter 10: Origins ||
|| Chapter 3: Meeting her fiance ||

|| Chapter 5 : Hoarding ( 2 ) ||

458 14 3
By Krislie15

|| Chapter 5: Hoarding ( 2 ) ||

3rd Person's POV

After leaving the Smith family's mansion, Francine directly went into various restaurants and ordered several kinds of food and rented a warehouse.

After going to different kinds of restaurant, Francine bought several phones , tablets, laptop, computer, and other gadgets .

Then , she went home and downloaded various kinds of  videos , tutorials , anime , comics , offline movies ,k-dramas , e-books, games and other kinds of entertainment.

After downloading some things , Francine decided to unpack the weapons she stole last night. Entering the space , Francine looked at her surroundings and nodded in satisfaction. She entered the room where the weapons was stored and patiently unpacked them .

At last , Francine found different kinds of weapons . Pistols, rifles , sniper rifles , shotgun , muskets , ect.

There are also various military knives , axes , military shovel , bullet proof vests , and also a bunch of bullets .

Exiting the space with a happy mood , Francine went to buy some things she didn't buy overseas such as shampoo, bath soap , body lotion , laundry soap , bleach , and other things she needs.

Then , she went again to a snack factory. Popcorn, potato chips, candies, chocolates , lollipop, biscuit, bubble gum, chewing gum, and others .

Next , she went to buy foods to some small shops such as barbeque store, bakery, and fast food stores , KFC , McDonald's, Jollibee, Pizza Hut , Burger King.

Then , she also bought a bunch of toothbrushes, toothpastes, shower gels , toilet paper, garbage bag , water bucket, mouthwash and others.

At noon , Francine drove into a milk tea shop and bought 100 each of different flavors. She also bought many ice maker machine and started to make ice , put it in the bucket, and store it in the space .

Francine crossed out the things she bought and began to list all of the things that had not been bought yet .

Food ? Check
Medicine? Check
Clothes ? Check
Snacks ? Check
Desserts ? Check
Weapons ? Check
Daily necessities? Check

Is it complete ?

Francine breathed a sigh of relief when she saw she was almost finished hoarding. Thinking of this , Francine slept well at night .

...

Morning.

Francine got up early as usual, dressed up and went to receive the food she ordered yesterday.

Arriving at the warehouse, the barbeque store delivery has already arrived and waiting for her .

The barbeque restaurant requires 3,000 servings each of beef skewers, mutton skewers, pork belly, chicken wings, gluten,ham sausages , ect .

The next to arrive is the restaurant that sells seafoods . Crayfish, shrimps, crab , prawns , and many more.

Next is the dessert shop . Cakes , cupcakes, muffins, cookies, doughnuts, mochi , ect .

The fastfood store quickly arrived too and Francine happily received them . Burger , french fries, french toast, chicken wings , pizza , chicken nuggets.

After collecting so much supplies , Francine felt a little tired but she still continued to receive the foods until noon. 

Walking home , Francine felt a little hungry and stopped at the nearest restaurant to eat . After eating on her heart's content , she went home and checked the goods .

As she was driving , she looked at her mini car and thought about buying a car . Instead of going home , Francine went to the most famous car shop , parked her car , and enter the shop .

She then purchased two remodeled RV , three remodeled hummer , a helicopter and a  yatch.

The owner of the store was so happy that he loaded the tank full with gasoline.

After that , Francine returned home and started training her body . Because of consuming and bathing in the river in the space , Francine's body is much more stronger and beautiful than before. Her five senses also became sensitive and her strength and speed was superior than a normal person .

Even so , she still trained and trained . She doesn't want to be weak like in her previous life anymore .

After training, Francine felt a little sore and went to the space to take a bath . For about ten minutes, Francine rise up from the river, dried her body , changed her clothes, and went out of the space .

There is still two months before the apocalypse and it was still a long time . Francine looked out of the window , watching the people happily doing their things .

She sighed and laid down on the bed, facing the ceiling. Suddenly, the system's voice echoed through her head.

[ Mistress , your supplies have been arranged and you can take a look . ]

Francine let her consciousness into the space . Looking around , the space was really clean and neat . She went to the warehouse in the space and was satisfied. Having this system is really lucky .

....

On the other side , a man wearing a black tuxedo embedded with golden linings with a neat hair was attractively leaning on his chair lazily .

" Is it true ? "

" Yes , young master . Miss Francine Smith is not Mr. Smith's biological daughter . "

The man narrowed his eyes . Thinking about the neglect Ray did to Francine , he instantly understood why he treated her badly .

" Go back to your post ! "

" Yes sir ! "

Maximilian tapped his fingers on the table .

' Cine , don't worry . I'll definitely protect you like in the past ! '

....

Francine woke up early, washed up , trained and went out to receive and purchase supplies as usual.

After buying what she wants , she went back home and decided to cook and store it on the space . After all , cooking in the apocalypse is troublesome. When the apocalypse began, human nature was completely destroyed . They rob , harass , and even kill their kin for food .It's not like she doesn't have the ability to protect herself but she didn't want to be in trouble .

She bought several thousands of lunch boxes from her way back home . She wants to cook steamed buns for now and the other food will be on the next day. After wearing her apron , hairnet, washing her hands , she immediately started to knead the flour .

Francine was a good cook. Because no one took care of her since she was ten , she developed an independent personality and she can take care of herself at a young age.

After kneading the dough, she put on the fillings . Grinded pork , chicken , beef , shrimp and others , Francine didn't stop until she filled 200,000 lunch boxes .

It was already dark when Francine stopped cooking. Looking at the thousands of full lunch boxes in the space , she felt satisfied.

Now , that she has prepared fully , she's ready to face the apocalypse.

...

Author's note:

Heya guys! Another chapter is published ! What do you think about the chapter 5? Well , expect more chapters to be updated especially in Christmas break !

By the way , suggestions are welcome!

Thank you for reading and please click the vote button after reading!

Thank you and stay safe everyone!

1112 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 19 31
In a world ravaged by a deadly virus, Madeleine, a woman living under a dangerous grip meet Thomas, a confident survivor. As they navigate the desola...
16.8K 427 75
In this book Ren didn't have a perfect like. But there were good times like, he's a high school student, he has friends, his family.. Well been thoug...
54.2K 1K 127
A month before the end of the world, Lou Dian looked at her with more and more explicit eyes that made her horrified! Many unexpected things happen i...
55.2K 2.5K 17
Scientists have discovered how to transfer an animal's DNA into humans, creating Miracle Juice; an injectable serum filled with heritable animal trai...