-TROLLS BAND TOGETHER \\ ONES...

Autorstwa GEN-ESlS

x reader (only) please if you came here to make fun of me, LEAVE ๐Ÿ˜ญ don't let the people from tiktok get to... Wiฤ™cej

; introduction ๐ŸŒธ
; requests ๐ŸŒบ
; veneer // prison buddies โ›“๏ธ
; branch // shower ๐Ÿšฟ HUMAN AU
; floyd // book club ๐Ÿ“š HUMAN AU
; velvet // secret feelings ๐ŸŽญ
; veneer // kiss ๐Ÿ’‹
; trolls-sona! // ๐Ÿ˜
; john dory // surprise โ‰๏ธ
; floyd // held captive together ๐ŸŽถ
; veneer // little-big secret ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
; photo dump // + A/N ๐Ÿ˜‹โ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•
; branch // unforgettable ๐Ÿ’ญ
; john dory // "im sorry," โ˜€๏ธ HUMAN AU
; floyd // "missed me?" ๐Ÿ’
; headcanons! // + eye tutorial! ๐Ÿš ๐ŸŒŠ
; NEW trolls-sona! // ๐Ÿคญ
; branch // keep U safe ๐Ÿ“ HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
; more sona ๐ŸŒš // + HEADCANONS! ๐Ÿ’•
p1? ; spruce // hard to get ๐Ÿ’” HUMAN AU
; clay // only 'faking' it ๐Ÿ’ FEM Y/Nโ€ผ๏ธ
p1 ; brozone // small things ๐Ÿค HUMAN Y/N
; fanart / headcanons / photodump! ๐Ÿค‘ + A/Nโ€ผ๏ธ
; floyd // panic ๐Ÿ“ธ
; new years qna for yall ๐Ÿ˜˜โ€ผ๏ธ
; headcanons // + fanartโ€ผ๏ธ ๐ŸŒ™
; john dory // waterfall & sunset ๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ’ฆ
p2 ; brozone // small things ๐Ÿค HUMAN Y/N
; brozone // fanart + headcanons ๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธ !!
; veneer // sing a song ๐ŸŽง
; branch // dont leave me at the party ๐ŸŽ‰
; past brozone // baby's babysitter ๐Ÿผ HUMAN AU
; john dory // snow blindness ๐Ÿฅฝ โ„๏ธ
; another sona..๐Ÿ™‚ and BROZONE HEADCANONS! ๐Ÿ’—
; gift + photodump !! ๐Ÿ’
; headcanons (extra characters ๐Ÿคญ) ๐Ÿ’กโ€ผ๏ธ

; clay // jealous ๐Ÿ‘€

3.9K 59 123
Autorstwa GEN-ESlS

[ artist is : lamb_looney, and if i found this on pinterest 😜 he has a tail 😫]

anyway ☺️.. STORY INFO!
- takes place after the movie on the vacation island
- y/n is kinda oblivious.. 😝
- it starts with clays pov, and he's gonna be a little dramatic 😭
- requested!

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: best friends, with a secretly jealous friend 😒

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ clay's pov ] - a new perspective 😲

y/n is my best friend.

they always get me, and what i want, they're fun, but can be serious! i love it.
my brothers tease me about it alllll the time though, but obviously!- the do NOT get it. 🙅‍♂️

they always laugh when i try to be funny.
they always listen when i wanna talk and complain.
they stick around my sad book club! nobody does that for me! not even my own brothers! the betrayal is real..😞

but i always find myself getting annoyed when they talk to someone else, cause it is annoying!..but i don't know why?

just the other day, y/n was talking to bruce.. and y'know... i know that bruce is married and all.. but he BETTER back OFF.
.
.
.
yeahh i said it, and i don't CARE. 🤷‍♂️

but obv i forgave bruce, he's my buddy after all. but if i catch himagainiWILLcomeAFTERHIM.
.. alright maybe it's a little too much righ now.

anyway, at the moment i was sittin at my lounge, reading a sad book that floyd recommended to me.
the main character was inlove with someone, but they realized that they didn't love them back. this book was kinda putting me in a mood, so i decided to set it down. i don't understand WHY it was annoying me though.

i ignored it, i got up off the lounge chair, setting the book down.
i'm kinda bored.. maybe i can find y/n and we can hang out-!!

just then, i turned the corner, my hand on the wall as i backed up out of sight, peering over again to see what i just saw.
floyd.. my best bro buddy, talkin to them.
aint no way boy.
i felt my expression narrow. i felt annoyed.
but i don't know why though.

i sighed, and walked around the corner, at the right moment to where i'd come face to face with the both of them.
all 3 of us paused.
"ohh! heys guys!" i smiled, looking mainly at y/n.

"oh, hey," floyd greeted, looking around.

"hey clay," y/n smiled at me, which made me feel happier.
i walked up to floyd, swinging my arm around his neck, like a shoulder-hug.

"soo..what'er you two doing?" i questioned, still with a forceful smile on my face.

"we're just walking together," floyd mumbles, i grin and nod.

"okay, okay..awesome," i mumbled, i didn't realize but i looked insane. staring wide eye at floyd.

"uhh...yeah...i'm actually..gonna go, bye y/n," floyd murmured, rushing away. did i scare him?

"uh- ..bye?" y/n said in confusion, "..what's that about?" they asked, looking at me.

i shrugged with a blank face.
"i dunno," i plainly spoke.

"oh wel-" they started talking, but i rushed to cut them off. i don't know why i did! but i felt like they were gonna say something i didn't want them to say, so i cut them off.
"ohh!! y/n! since floyd is gone, let's hang out!" i beamed, i threw up hands up as if it was the best idea i've ever had.

they were quiet for a moment, looking around, but they shrugged, smiling a little. it was really cute.

"sure," they softly giggled.
i took their hand and rushed them to somewhere where i'd think would entertain them.

[ y/ns pov ]

clay was being weird, but i loved hanging out with clay so i didn't mind when he offered to.

he rushed me to a party being held in the restaurant part of this building on vacation island.
branch and his band was singing, everyone was watching around.

we approached. clay had some sort of death grip on my wrist.
it sorta hurt, but i ignored it.

"branch is pretty good," i said through the loud noise, looking at clay as i spoke.

clay turned to me, a blank expression on his face, but then his eyebrows furrowed.
"eh, he's not THAT good," he shrugs, closing his eyes.

"huh? why not?" i curiously asked. confused on why he was hating on his own brother, maybe he was jealous of his talent or something? [ he's jealous, but not of his talent 😝 ]

clays eyes opened, looking back at me, he tilts his head away from me. "well cause!" he exclaims.
he was being a little dramatic, but he typically always is! so i chuckled in response.

i nudged him shoulder with me elbow.

"ha, no need to be jealous of your brothers ta-"
"i'm not jealous!!!" clay shouts. which caught some trolls attention near by.

"clay, quiet down," i whispered.

"sorry," he muttered, looking around, and the eyes were back off of us.

i patted his back, "it's okay, you're a good singer too!" i smiled. [ you didn't realize he was jealous of something else.. 😕]

he looked at me confused on why i said that, and then his expression changed to a realization.
"OOH- no, i'm not jealous of that," he chuckled.

"what? then what else?-"
"nothing!"
.
.
i raised an eyebrow at him, he looked at me and then looked away, and repeated that for a good couple of seconds.

"uhhh...i'm jus jealous of...his outfit! he got dri-PAH." he said as he popped the 'p' and pulled on the neck collar of his shirt, as it snapped back, he looked away from me.

"well you look good," i nonchalantly spoke, looking forward at branch as his song was finishing up.

clay was slightly blushing at the comment. [ but you didn't see cause you weren't looking at him ]

clay was finally feeling better about his day, being next to someone he liked so dearly lifted his spirits! untilll...

[ second person pov ]

clay turned to look at you, expecting you to be right by his side, he did let go of your wrist not to long ago anyways, cause he was sure you'd stick by.
but you weren't right there.
he looked around in a split moment of panic. he turned around, seeing you talking to floyd.
'BRUH.' is the only thought in his head.
clays expression scrunched up, he was annoyed once again.

he marched over, looking back and forth between you and floyd.
you both turned to look at the tall green-haired troll, a sour expression along his face.

"what's wrong?" floyd asked, and you wanted to know just as much as he did.

yet suddenly, it felt like everything moved in slow motion when clay brought up has arms, and pushed floyd, he pushed floyd hard enough to where he fell on the ground, which led everyone's eyes over to us.

you were startled, you didn't know what to do when clay did that.

floyd, on the other hand, a little shell shock, got up and ran away. he seemed scared but also it looked like he just wanted to get out the way.
"floyd!" you shouted, running after him.
"y/n-" clay yelled, almost running after you, but he didn't.
he didn't because, he was confused.
he didn't understand.
why did he do that?
why did he hurt his brother? his bro! -why?
and why was he so angry at that moment?
he doesn't understand- or maybe he just doesn't wanna understand!
.
.
cause he knows.
he knows he's jealous.
all these questions of 'why?' when it's so clear to him! he just doesn't want it to be true.
he's jealous, because he likes you... he really really realllyyy likes you.

he looks around anxiously at all the trolls staring at him. and he ran off as well.

he found himself back in his lounge area, he holds his fists together tightly, trying to calm himself down, but he just doesn't know how.
he glared around the room, then spotting the book.

the book he was reading earlier, the one that floyd recommended.

the one where the main character loves someone, but they don't love them back.

[ clays pov ]

i feel so angry.

i pick up the book, i wanted to throw it, and i almost did, but i stopped.
sighing heavily.
this isn't what i wanted 😕.

i don't really even know what i wanted, all i remember is that i was ...jealous.
i've been jealous..more and more lately.
maybe cause!..maybe it's cause...i know they don't like me.
ouch, that hurt to admit.

i look up, take a deep breath in through my mouth, with my teeth sealed together, i feel the cold air rush against my teeth, making them sensitive.
i exhaled, looking back down at the book in my hands.

. . .

i exited the lounge, i need to find the two! i needa make it right.
the night cant end like this, y'know i'd never let it.

[ y/ns pov ]

i ran after floyd, but i lost sight of him, and i had no clue where he turned.

i looked around, . . i guess i just have to guess.

i began running again, and with my luck, i actually found floyd.

"floyd!" i exclaimed, running up to him. i hugged up tightly, "are you okay??" i asked worriedly.

"yeah, yeah," he scoffs, "i'm fine," he mutters.

"why did you run?" i questioned, giving him a sad expression.

"i..i dunno.. i just did!.. i didn't wanna escalate the situation, y'know?" he shrugs, staring at the ground.
i sighed, nodding in understanding.
"yeah.. i know," i looked at him.

"guys!" i heard a voice behind me, floyd and i turned around quickly, recognizing the voice.
it's clay.

clay stood from afar, and began approaching quickly.
i stood there, frozen, my face was slightly shocked at the sight of him. i felt angry, but then i felt something else, i felt..glad?
i was glad he was here.. cause he wouldn't run after us if he didn't feel sorry, or guilty..right?.
i glanced at floyd, he looked nervous.
before i could do anything else, i was incased into a sudden hug, arms wrapping around my neck, and i felt floyd get squeezed into the hug also.

"i'm sorry," clay mumbled, laying his head between my head and floyd's head, resting on our shoulders.

clay backed up, not letting us respond cause he quickly went on a tangent about how sorry he was, apologizing to floyd first.

"floyd, im really sorry, i hope y'know i didn't mean it! i was— annoyed!! please forgive me!!" clay exclaimed, almost crying out his sentence.
"hey, hey.. it's alright, i'm fine," floyd said awkwardly, patting clays shoulder.

clay hugged floyd again, it was quick and sweet, and then he turned to me.

"y/n-.. i'm sorry about the way i've been acting lately.." he murmured, gazing at his feet, he didn't know where else to look.

i didn't get what he meant by 'how he's been acting lately', but i didn't wanna reply with 'what do you mean?' because it would feel stupid, so i simply nodded.
"it's okay," i squinted my eyes, smiling at clay.

"y/n..i have something to tell you!!" clay suddenly yelled. startling both floyd and i.

"uh.. i'm gonna go..-again." floyd said, walking off quickly.

clay watched as floyd left, it seemed like he was waiting for his brother to be out of sight.

once he was gone, clay turned to me as fast as he could.

"what is it?-"
"i-..i like you!!" he stuttered out. squeezing his eyes shut, balling his hands into fists, and turning his head downwards, so i couldn't see his face.
his words stunned me, i blinked a couple times in process of his words.

"really?.." i blushed a little, looking around nervously. i noticed that he began to seem more disappointed, as if my answer was a 'no'. but it's not. . .because. . . causeee!! i like him too! [ 😊😍 ]

"i-i like you too!" i gleamed, stuttering in the same exact way he did, it was on accident of course, and it did make me feel embarrassed. but hey, twins i guess? 🤷‍♀️ [ insert cats on mars song 😲 ]

clays head shot up, with a bounce in his step he hugged me once again, this time more tightly, he was hiding his face on my shoulder but i could see out of the corner of my eyes, his ears were a deeper color. a blush.
i couldn't help but smile brightly, hugging him back as tight as i could, but his death grip was something else.

we separated from the hug, his eyes were shiny and glittery, but not in a teary way, but in a dreamy and happy way, like a twinkle in his eye.

he had a dorky grin. and then he leaned in, lips meeting-
.
.
.
[ anyways ] ☺️

[ 2nd person pov ]

after that, you and clay got together, and he went around and apologized to everyone he was ever rude to because of you.

he even apologized to bruce, which was funny. it went a little something like:

clay: "heyyy, bruce! my buddy! mah mann!!..aha..y'know i'm really sorry for wishing horrible things upon because of hanging out with y/n- i mean i know your MARRIED, but ya get it, righ?"

bruce: "...what???"

.
.
[ the end 😘 ]

sorry for not posting for a little, i know it doesn't feel like that long but it does to me 😞 cause literslly i have so much drafts on this book and i slowly am starting to get each chapter done, but i'd rather get one done by a time 😭

anyways, hoped you guys enjoyed, have a lovely day/night 😍!!! 💕

xoxo 😚 💋

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

7.9K 78 22
"Your an famous model who is fan of Veneer and has a crush on him. One day you felt the urge to go to his performance alongside his sister Velvet. Bu...
113K 2.3K 53
Disclaimer: this is NOT a full chapter story/any long story. This is just those small random goofy ones where it's like headcannons in a way, yk? An...
115K 1.8K 60
From Trolls band together Read this it's fun promise, I'll write short one shots but they'll suck.
27.1K 621 21
In this story, you, are a pop rock troll! You were captured by Velvet and Veneer who had dreams of becoming pop stars, but they didn't know how.. You...