skz oneshots / ateez oneshots...

By kpoploveraasempx

A oneshot book of whatever comes to mind, based off memes, moments, or anything Requests are open! Please lea... More

Intro
A sign of premature death-minsung☁️
Instagram-woosan🔞
My best friends crush-hyunlix💧
Club-jongsang(pt1)☁️
Club-jongsang(pt2)🔞
Gone-seongjoong💧
Mafia-yungi(pt1)☁️
Dream-chanmin💧
Sexy back-jongsang🔞
Mafia-yungi(pt2)☁️
Cafe-woosan
Requests!
My Boss-jongsang🔞
Slushies-minsung☁️
More than just a one night stand-yungi🔞
Sick-seongjoong☁️
Tease-minsung(pt 1)🔞
I hate to admit-chanmin💧
Boy of my dreams-hyunlix☁️
Tease-minsung(pt 2)🔞
Seven Minutes-chanmin(pt 1)☁️
Seven Minutes-chanmin(pt 2)☁️
Room-seongjoong
Sex slave-seungin(pt1)🔞
Moans and Music-seongjoong🔞
CEO's Babygirl-woosan☁️
Little-hyunlix☁️
Sex slave-seungin(pt2)☁️
Just a fan-yungi(pt1)☁️
Just a fan-yungi(pt 2)☁️
Just a fan-yungi(pt3)☁️
Sex slave-seungin(pt3)☁️🔞
The Business Deal-seungin(pt 1)🔞
Frustrated-chanmin🔞
Theater-hyunlix🔞
The Business Deal-seungin(pt2)☁️
Little-hyunlix(pt2)☁️
Remember-seongjoong💧
Love at first sight-chanmin☁️(pt1)
Stay-jongsang☁️
Love at first sight-chanmin☁️🔞(pt2)
Lost love-woosan☁️🔞
Cheaters Boyfriends-2chan💧
I missed you-chanmin💧🔞
More than anything-jongsang☁️
More than anything-jongsang(pt2)🔞
If only-woosan💧🔞
Boxer-minsung🔞
Let me show you-chansung💧🔞
Punish me-jongsang🔞
가지마-minsung💧
Snow and Fire-hyunlix☁️🔞
Miss you-minsung & seongjoong☁️
Stranger-seonghwa•?☁️
Skirt-minsung☁️
My Omega-chansung🔞(pt1)
Happy Valentines Day❤️-woosan☁️
Lies-minsung🔞
My Omega-chansung(pt2)🔞
Gym Crush-jonggi🔞
Oblivious-seongjoong & yungi 🌧
Humid-skz ot8🔞🔞🔞
My Omega-chansung(pt3)🔞
My Love-jeongbin🔞
Stranger-seonghwa•minho(pt2)☁️
Thank You💞
Always-yungi🔞
Everything-jongsang💧
Eyes Don't Lie-minsung☁️
Only You-seongjoong🔞
Stood Up-hyunlix☁️
A Whole Week-woosan🌧
Fever-ateez ot8🔞 🔞🔞
Promise-yungi🌧
Princess-seongjoong🔞
Stood Up-hyunlix💧(pt2)
Stacys Brother-minsung🔞
Reason-minlix🔞
Crush-jongsang ☁️

Little-hyunlix☁️(pt3)

1.3K 24 22
By kpoploveraasempx

"Lix and I are together.." Hyunjin let out, holding tight to his boyfriend as he confessed this in front of the entire group.

"Finally!" Han practically yelled, getting a chuckle from the rest.

"Well, I can't say I'm surprised." Chan agreed, as everyone had expected it with how much time they spent together. Though majority of that was Hyunjin taking care of him in little space.

The two looked at each other, one with a smile, one with confused doe eyes. Hyunjin knew that look.

"Uh..w-we should probably get some rest, we have a stage tomorrow." He said to the rest, who luckily agreed, not wanting to have any less energy than they should for their Inkigayo appearance.

So they congratulated the couple once more, before retreating to their rooms, Hyunjin and Felix doing the same.

"Baby, what's going on? You promised you could be big for me." The older asked as he shut the door, looking to a pouty little.

"I-I know...jus'..jus' rlly stress big lixie." All Hyunjin could do was coo as he went to cradle his baby's face in his hands. "Sorry..."

"It's okay love, don't apologize. Let's watch something and head to bed, 'kay?" The younger agreed and started changing into his pajamas.

He woke up to the sound of Seungmin banging on the door, telling them to wake up so they could leave for their performance, because though it wasn't set for a while, they had to get dressed and have their hair and makeup done.

Felix placed a gentle kiss on Hyunjins jawline, causing him to shift, eventually opening his eyes and smiling down at him.

"Morning~"

"G'morning!"

The two heard a yell from outside the door, so they quickly got up, making sure they looked presentable enough for the walk into the building, where they were sure to be surrounded by fans. Then they made their way out of their room hand in hand, before leaving the dorm with the rest of their members.

It wasn't long until they were arriving, and as they got out of their van, the couples not anywhere near each other, Felix felt quickly less anxious hearing the comforting cheers of Stay, smiling and waving like the sunshine he is the entire time he headed inside behind the manager.

Soon, half the group was in their dressing room, the other half finished and in their hair and makeup room instead.

Felix, himself, was behind the curtain, staring at the mirror, but not really looking, more zoning out. He missed Hyunjin, he missed Bbokari, he was nervous to go on stage, and before he knew it, he was little.

It was so sudden he didn't even have time to try and prevent it. All he could do was walk out of the curtain with those same confused doe eyes, craving his sippy with some chocolate milk. But as he glanced around, his caregiver was still no where in sight, most likely not done with his hair and makeup. A pout made its way onto his lips as he walked over to Lee Know, tugging on his sleeve to get his attention.

"What's up Yongbok-ah?" He froze, remembering that Hyunjin had told him not to talk to any of the hyungs without him. "Yongbok? You okay?"

"I need Jinnie.." The little mumbled out, Minho confused as to why his voice was so much higher pitched.

"He's getting his makeup done right now." Minho spoke softly, seeing as how the younger gave off a soft aura. But upon hearing that, though he already knew it, Felix teared up, lip quivering. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"N-need Jinnie, pls hyung?" A year slipped out of his eye, and Lee Know was panicking just a bit, not knowing what to do.

"It's okay, I'll go get him alright?" He nodded, sniffing softly, "Jisungie! Come over here." His boyfriend made his way over, quickly pulling Felix into a hug when he saw his state.

"What happened hyung?"

"I don't know, he just came to me and said he needs Hyunjin, then started crying." Han looked at him, confused, to which he shrugged.

"Uhhh okay? Go get him then, I'll stay with lixie."

So Minho ran out, Jisung pulling out of the hug to look at Felix's teary face.

"Why're you crying?"

"'m sorry hyung, jus' need Jinnie." The look of shock that overtook his face at the usage of the honorific and formal speaking was gonna as soon as it came, since more tears flowed down his freckled cheeks.

"Don't say sorry lix, I'm not upset. Jinnie will be here soon. Until then, can you tell me what happened?"

"I-I jus' a..."

"You're a what?"

"Hyungieeeee~" He whined, his little mind not knowing if he should tell Jisung or not. They were best friends, but that didn't make it seem any easier.

"Felix, why are you calling me hyung?"

"Cuz I jus' a babyyyy." The statement flew out of his mouth with a pout before he could stop it, and by the time he realized, he started sobbing, afraid of losing Jisung. Of course the (slightly) older was confused, but suddenly remembered a fanfiction he'd read about him and Minho before they started dating (yes I just did that), which happened to depict him as a 'little'. He didn't know much about the subject, being mainly there for the smut, but remembered the childlike mindset and tendencies that those in little space had.

Another thing he remembered was the shame. A little might feel embarrassed, might feel like them being the way they are is bad and if they were to tell anyone, said person wouldn't want to be associated with them. In simple terms, some littles thought they were weird, like they'd be made fun of or be dis included.

So instead of pointing it out, he enveloped the other into a hug, hushing him and whispering gentle reassurance. At this point, Seungmin had heard his cries, and made his way over, but was silently told not to come, so he turned around and headed back to his spot on the couch.

Finally, he pulled out of the warm embrace, looking at his best friend with red, teary eyes.

"Lixie, you know I'm always by your side, and I'll love you so matter what. In fact I might just love you more knowing that I have a cute little baby as my best friend!" He leaned in and placed a featherlight peck on his pink nose, and he scrunched it up, causing Han to coo.

"H-hyungie won' leave? Love lil' lixie?"

"Of course! You should never worry about me not accepting you! You're literally like my soulmate!" Felix giggled at that, the sound quite literally the epitome of innocence. "What do you think about telling the hyungs? You know they'd accept you too. In fact, I'm sure they'd love to take care of our little sunshine!" The younger pouted and furrowed his eye brows as he thought about it, Han not being able to help it and just about squealing at his cuteness.

"Dey luv baby too?"

"I'm certain of it."

"Hmmm~" He pursed his lips, but before he could respond, the door opened and Hyunjin ran over to him like the speed of light, cradling his face with a worried look, causing the little to smile widely seeing the one he'd wanted in the first place.

"Hi Jinnie!"

"Hey baby, what's up? Why were you crying hm?"

"Jus' miss u, and wan' bbokari, and eben my sippy too." Hyunjin took a quick glance at Jisung, who smiled as if telling him it's okay, that he knows and doesn't mind.

"Even your sippy?" He nodded cutely, "Even cuddles?" Upon hearing that, he gasped happily, nodding with such enthusiasm it seemed as though his brain might change its position. "Okay love, we can cuddle for a bit, but then you gotta be big for me, can you do that?"

"Okie!" Hyunjin smiled fondly as he grabbed his hand, leading him towards his bag, which was equipped with anything he might need if he were to slip. "Byebye hyung!" He waved to Han, who smiled and waved back, getting a suspicious look from Seungmin on the couch in the corner.

Finally, the two were settled on the couch in each other's arms, Felix drinking from his sippy cup as he snuggled closer, enjoying the warmth and comfort.

Seungmin, at this point, left to get his makeup done, so it was only them two and Han, but soon the door opened, and Hyunjin angled his boyfriend away so it wasn't shown to Chan what he was drinking from. Their leader smiled at them warmly, finding their skinship adorable.

"You guys ready to get your hair and makeup done?" He asked, directing the question towards Han and Felix, as the two were the only ones who hadn't.

"Hannie can go first." Hyunjin told him, Chan chuckling, already knowing that he'd say that, as him and Jisung exited.

"Baby?" Felix looked up with a pout, sure of what his boyfriend would ask of him. "Aww, don't look so sad cutie. After the performance, you and I can get some lunch together and maybe even ice cream if you're good."

"Weally??"

"Mhm. But you have to be a big boy okay?"

"Mkayyy!" Felix cheered, giving the older a big, slobbery kiss before standing up. "I'll be back!" He declared, running off to the bathroom.

When he returned, he made his way shyly into Hyunjins open arms.

"There you are, I missed you love." One thing Hyunjin never failed to do, is express his utmost love and affection towards both big Felix, and his little personality.

"Me too~" Jisung suddenly walked into the room, and when Felix realized who it was, he ran into his arms.

"Thank you Hannie."

"For what?"

"For accepting me!"

"You know, I can't believe you thought I wouldn't! How much trust do you have in me?" He asked with a jokingly angry tone, the two bursting out in giggles soon after. "I still think you should tell the others though."

"I know, I'll talk to Hyunjin about it later."

With that, the two left the room, bidding goodbye to their hyung and going to get Felix's makeup and hair done.

The performance went very well, everyone enjoying every second of it thoroughly, stopping afterwards at the Inkigayo staircase to take pictures, and again at the cafe for snacks. By the time they were leaving, though tired, they were overly happy, even more so because they didn't have anything else to do that day.

Hyunjin and Felix sat together in the car, discussing what he'd said earlier.

"Do you think you're ready to tell them?" He sat silently, not knowing what to say. "Yongbok, what are you so worried about?"

"I-I just don't wanna lose them.."

"Jagiya, you could never lose them. In case you've failed to notice, they're all borderline obsessed with you. Along with that, we are a family now, and they will accept you for this the same as they accepted us dating, I'm sure of it."

"Then...should I? Now?"

"If and whenever you want to baby."

Felix confirmed his plans and cuddled with his boyfriend for the rest of the drive, playing with his fingers nervously.

By the time they made it, Felix had already requested to speak with them, and while most were confused, they went along with it, ending up in the living room, the same place where the two came out just a day earlier. They were in the same place too, holding hands and looking at each other to calm their nerves.

"I-I...well...s-sorry about calling you here again it's just-there's something else I wanna tell you, if that's okay." Everyone said it was, telling him not to be sorry and smiling at him reassuringly. "T-there's this thing, where like—I don't know my mind-I just feel...small...?" He looked to Hyunjin for help, really not knowing what to say.

"Have any of you heard of little space?" Hyunjin asked, and all but Jisung shook their heads. "It's like a mindset certain people can fall into where, it's almost as if they're a child. It's called slipping, and those who do so are referred to as littles. Different things can trigger slipping, whether it's childhood memories, childlike objects, stress, or anything really, it's different for everyone."

"So what you're trying to say is..?" Chan looked over at Felix, who was busy chewing on his lip, but the two made eye contact.

"...I'm a-a little.." Hyunjin gave a gentle squeeze to his hand, the look in his eyes telling Felix how proud he is, how well he did, even if he himself did most the talking.

"Wait so, is that why you kept calling Han hyung? Cause your mind was like, a kid, and so he was older to you?" Felix nodded shyly, looking at the slight smiles on all their faces, no disgust, just interest and plenty of adoration for their little sunshine, accentuate the little.

"Oh and that time you called me and Seungmin hyung?" Jeongin spoke, eyes cheeky and smiling at the thought of not being the youngest, even if only on whatever terms Felix had.

"Yeah.."

"Can you slip right now?" Changbin asked with excited eyes, voicing everyone's thoughts.

By now, Felix had a giddy smile on his face, loving the reactions, and the fact that they were this good. At the question, he looked up at Hyunjin, who stared back, his face calm but sweet, and his eyes asked if he could.

"You can slip whenever you'd like, love. But remember, I'm your caregiver, they're just your hyungs." He said, chuckling at his own slightly possessive statement. Felix only nodded, already feeling himself regress. Of course he was mentally able to do so, and he liked to, too. It was nice, just being able to be happy without even trying.

A shy smile made its way to his face as he waddled over to Minho, sitting on his lap and giggling when everyone quickly huddled around him. His aura had completely changed, and it was noticeable, the innocent, childlike energy that surrounded him.

"Innie!" He smiled happily seeing Jeongin in front of him, and reached over to poke his dimples as he giggled.

The boy pouted at his cuteness, "I think I might die, you're so adorable!" He fell dramatically to the floor, clutching his chest, eliciting another laugh from the little, who found it funny. Afterwards, Jisung sat in front of him.

"Hi lixie!" He let out a muffled squeal when the younger gave him his bright smile, and he pinched his cheeks only to get a giggle in return.

"Ahhh, Innie helppp, I'm drowning in his cuteness." He collapsed onto the maknae, who hissed in pain and shoved him off, unable to stay mad for long with the happiness enveloping the room.

"Channie look," Felix giggled out, "hyungies so silly!" Chan smiled as he walked over.

"Yes baby, hyungs are sooo silly." He smiled, making grabby hands towards Chan who easily lifted him up and settled him on his hip as if it was nothing. All that working out paying off I guess.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier little one? We could have taken care of you." Felix held onto the leader, basking in the warmth he provided.

"Lixie jus' scared hyungs no like him anymore." He pouted, the rest cooing.

"Aw honey, from now on you don't have to worry yeah? Hyungs will always love you." He placed a gentle peck on his forehead, glancing at Hyunjin who seemed okay with it. In fact, he was happy his baby was getting the attention he deserved.

Felix nodded, then looked around, "Binnie?" Changbin came forward upon being called, and everyone gasped in jealousy when he placed a kiss on his cheek. "Lixie like Binnie." He giggled, Changbin smiling at him fondly.

"Heyyy, why do you like him?" Seungmin whined.

"Cuz Binnie so strongggg." The little answered simply, suddenly turning his attention to Chans curls, twirling them around with his small fingers.

"But baby look, even Sungie has muscles!" Jisung stood up and flexed his arms, most the rest following, causing Felix to laugh consistently, the rest content they could make him happy.

"Jinnie, dey can take care o' me too?"

"Like I said baby, I'm your caregiver, but they're your hyungs, so you can hang out with them whenever you want." He cheered, the rest finding it cute, obviously.

"Minmin hyung?" The little pouted as he looked at Minho. "Lixie hungwyyyyy."

"Cutie." He whispered, standing up from the couch. "You like pancakes Lixie?" The question got an enthusiastic nod from the younger.

"Lixie luuuuuuuvs pancakes!" Everyone else cooed for the millionth time.

"Yahhh, why is he so cuteeeee!" Jisung more or less stated, the rest agreeing as they admired Felix.

"Cmon sweets, let's make you some pancakes." The members all went into the kitchen, preparing the meal, making some for themselves of course, and spending more time with little lixie, who they loved just the same as big lixie, but it was nice having such a pure and innocent soul to brighten their dorm, though his smile was enough to light it up any other day too.

Okayyyyyy I hope you liked it! This is a request from @baldjun
I don't know if it's what you wanted but I hope it was satisfactory

Also, I wanted to say, the very ending part like with the pancakes and like idk right before that, I got inspo from another oneshot story just so you know. I mean yeah I don't wanna not give credit cuz it's not like plagiarized but it's pretty similar, just the last couple paragraphs

Anygays the story thing is by @Dandyboy_Seungmin

Yeah so that's all soooo

Bye everyoneeeee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1K 20
A series of short stories~ All memberXmember Oneshots, a lot of fluff and angst. I don't want to do smut, but if you want I can still do steamy... id...
6.8K 81 12
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
1.7M 28K 61
TOO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS WARNING, I couldn't put myself to re-read them...is cringey as fuc, so I'm not gonna suffer and edit the Grammar errors 🤡 so...
306K 7K 55
Book 1 of 'woosan collection' mix of one shots and text au cause sometimes I like writing without a story plot for once ✨