Star Wars Rebels: Jedi Surviv...

By Excusemeh_aj5

This is a Star Wars Rebels/Crossover harem book. Y/N Drake was only 12 years old when the Purge happened, on... More

Bio (Season 1)
1 {The Beginning of the End} Pt 1
2 {The Beginning of the End} Pt 2
3 {The Spark Of Rebellion} Pt 1
5 {Droid Distress}
6 {Return Of The Jedi}
7 {Empire Day}

4 {Spark Of The Rebellion} Pt 2

1.5K 67 20
By Excusemeh_aj5

(Also i don't know why but i like the idea of the blasters firing actual bullets and the red and blue bolts just being tracers, i don't know why but i was thinking about it. Cause i plan to have people bleed when shot by blaster bolts in this story.)

Our story continues aboard the Imperial Star Destroyer named the "Siren" which just appeared out of Hyperspace. Their mission was to find the Imperial Transport and pull it into the main hanger with the enemy freighter attached to it. In hopes of stopping this crew before they can cause any more damage. 

Officer: Admiral Winters! We've got the two ships in our tractor beam

The camera pans to show a woman wearing an Admirals uniform. She had get black hair with shining amber eyes and what looked to be a white fox tail poking out from a small hole in the custom made uniform. We moved up her body to the top of her head to which two Fox ears sat. 

Admiral Winters: Good, pull them into the hanger

Officer: Yes Ma'am

Admiral Winters then pulled out a comlink and spoke into it. 

Admiral Winters: Agent Kallus we've got the two ships and are pulling them into the main hanger, get your boarding parties ready

Kallus: Copy

Y/N POV

I was currently running through the halls of the Imperial Transport trying to find them. I was still wondering why exactly i was doing this, 1 i mean sure i'm a Jedi but the order died and does being a Jedi even mean anything anymore, 2 both Sabine and Ezra were pretty cute and doing this might make me look good in their eye's but even then, 3 if my master ever found out she'd probably be pretty upset with me, 4 Tsireya is a kind and caring person to those around her so i guess that kinda rubbed off on me. 

Anyway as i was running i activated my Focus and spotted them right around the corner. 

Zeb: Hurry and just set the detonator so we can get the Wookies out of here. I'm amazed this is going alot smoother then our last op

Y/N: Wait! Stop! It's a trap! It's <Breathes in and out> It's a trap! Listen it's a trap we need to get out of here

Zeb: Oh for the love uh-the kids blowing another Op!

Kanan: Kid what're you doing here?

Zeb Yeah can't you see we're alittle busy here! We don't need you fuckin up another Op, so just go back to the ship and stay put!

Y/N: 'Dick' Wow, alright well then in that case

I started walking away but before i left the hall i spoke up again. 

Y/N: Also i don't know if you're aware but we're actually being pulled into the hanger of a Star Destroyer that exited hyperspace like 5 minutes ago, oh also they're sending boarding parties as we speak

Both: WHAT!

*Explosion*

*Swoosh*

The door they placed the charge on opened up to reveal a squad of Storm Troopers. I then ran down the hallway with Zeb and Kanan following suite. 

Y/N: We should warn Sabine and Chopper-wait where's Ezra?

Kanan: Don't worry she's with them. And if they stick to the plan everything will be fine

Y/N: Oh right cause this is all going according to plan

Chopper: {Chirping}

Sabine: Chopper would you stop grumbling to yourself and just work that gravity generator! Ezra how're looking?

Sabine said as she was pressing the different buttons on the control console while Chopper complained a few feet away from her. 

The camera panned to Ezra who was watching the corridor for any Imperials. 

Ezra: All clear, they don't know we're in here

Kanan: Come on don't stop!

Kanan says as the trio run through the long hallways of the Transport. 

Y/N: Don't plan to!

We ran around a corner and came face to face with a squad of Troopers lead by an ISB Agent. 

Kanan: Push of, NOW!

I jumped up and to my surprise the lights went yellow and we all floated in the air. 

Y/N: 'Huh, fucking with the anti-grav, nice touch'

Kanan raised his blaster pistol and open fired. I grabbed my staff and disconnected the two pieces so i now had two crossbows in my hands. I aimed and fired a coupe bolts which flew through the air and pierced straight through the troopers armor and into their body. 

I floated past some troopers that were still alive and so i sliced the parts of their body that the armor didn't protect with the blades that went alot the limbs of the crossbow. 

Kanan: How're you doing back there kid?!

Y/N: Believe it or not this isn't my first anti-grav fight!

Zeb grabbed a Troopers body and used it as a shield as he floated into the ISB Agent and some other troopers knocking them away. 

*Beeping*

*Beeping*

*Beeping*

Ezra: All good?

Sabine: Yep, charges are set and ready to blow

Ezra: Speaking of blow let's blow this Popsicle stand

Ezra says as she hangs onto the side of Chopper. 

Sabine: Have you ever actually even seen a Popsicle stand?

Sabine says as she does the same. 

Ezra: No, i just know people say it

Chopper flies away with his bottom mounted rocket thruster as the whole room was rigged to blow. 

Kallus: Oh for fuck sakes! Why wasn't this in the simulations?!

Kallus says as he struggles to grab onto stuff to help propel him through the hallway which was littered by the bodies of Troopers floating in the air. And just ahead of him were our mary band of soon to be rebels. 

*Swoosh*

Sabine: Ready?

Ezra: Ready

Sabine: In five...four...three...two...one

Kanan: Now!

The gravity suddenly came back on and i landed back on my feet. We continued running and after a minute or two finally found the others. 

Sabine: Where are the Wookies?

Kanan: No Wookies. Listen Sabine man the nose gun, Ezra you're on the aft gun, Chop go and tell Hera to take off

Sabine: Uh, right. Come on Ezra

The two girls and Chopper make their way back to the Ghost. Kanan ran in after them but Zeb just to be a dick shoved me back. I glared at him and went to run after him but was stopped as a large volley of blaster fire hit near me. I quickly dove to cover and saw it came from a squad of Troopers. 

I quickly grabbed my staff which was thankfully still disconnected so i aimed at the storm troopers and fired multiple Crossbow bolts at them. Most found their targets while some penetrated right into the walls of the ship. 

*Click*

*Click*

Y/N: Shit!

Zeb: Kid we gotta go!

Y/N: I know

I ran from cover only to get shot in the shoulder by a blaster bolt which caused me to fall to the wall. 

Y/N: Ahhh! Fuck me that hurts!

I spotted the troopers moving up and i raised my hand and pushed them all back with the force. I then went to make my run for it but my body got turned around and a fist collided with my face knocking me down to the ground hard. 

Zeb winced as he was the ISB Agent clock Y/N right across the face. The ISB Agent then turned Y/N over and placed his knee in his back as he restrained his hands. 

ISB Agent: Kill him!

The ISB Agent says pointing at Zeb, the troopers stand infront and open fire on Zeb's position causing him to hide behind cover. Zeb watched as Y/n tried to reach out for him but he couldn't do anything as he was pinned down. 

Y/N: Zeb, help me

Zeb: I-I'm sorry kid! 

He watched as Y/n's yellow eye's widened as he knew what Zeb was doing. 

Zeb: You did good

And without another word the door separating the two ships closed shut. Now pissed off Y/n manages to grab a Trooper using the force and pulls him towards him knocking the ISB Agent off of him. He then grabs one of his cross-bows and turns around the camera slowed to show that the ISB Agent has recovered and was standing back up. His eye's then widened as he spotted the blades that protected the limbs of the crossbow coming towards him, however he's to slow to dodge fully and manages to lean back but not quick enough as the blade slices him across the face including his eye's. The ISB Agent screamed in pain and fell to the ground holding his eye's which were now bleeding.  Y/n then watched as a Scout Trooper came over and slammed his stun-baton into Y/N's chest stunning him and knocking him to the ground. Y/N was about to get back up but watched as a Storm Trooper with red markings on his armor walked up raised his leg before stomping on Y/N's face knocking him out. 

*HISS*

Hera: Airlock shut, alright we're leaving!

Hera says as the ghost disconnects from the Imperial transport and pilots the Ghost away from the Star Destroyer. 

Zeb: *Sigh*

Zeb leans back against the door and slides down. 

*Pew*

*Pew*

*Pew*

???: Get down brother!

A male voice says as a younger Zeb slides behind cover. 

*Pew*

*Pew*

*Pew*

He peeks out and sees his brother Arin getting shot by a hail of red blaster fire and falls to the ground. Zeb looks forward and sees a squad of Imperial Death Troopers walking through the smoke, their jet black armor and piercing green eye's moving through smoke with ION Disruptors in their hands, their voices completely garbled into unintelligible sounds. They spot the heavily injured Lasat crawling away. Zeb then watched as his older brother Arin reached out for Zeb. 

Arin: Z-Zeb, brother help me

Zeb wanted to rush out there and help his brother but knew he'll be killed the second he ran from cover. 

Death Trooper1: {G̷̞̠̠̼̗̼̦̼̪̣̔͂͒̀o̷͚̟̞̎̑̒́̇̎̐́̏̾̍̇̓͆̚͘͘͝͠͠t̸̛̛͇̓̐̀̀͌́͛̆͒̿̂̄̑̈́̕͜ ̷̺̌̿́̔̓̎̈̔̕͝͝a̴̛͈̮͈̬̠̟̒̅͆̒̾̈́̏̓͂̒̓̈́͝͝ ̶̝̝̮̤̯̞̬̯͎̜̼̻̫̰͓̯̺͚̂̎̋̚ĺ̸̨̢̡̛̛̝̺̙̺͙̭̟̼̫͈̜̟͍̋͛͋̑̀̑̈́̍́̎͘͘͜͝ͅì̷̡͓͙̗͉̼̗͓̬̳͍̜͇̱̜̦̩̥̞̺̩̀̓̂̈v̴̨̨͍̖͇͚̩͚̖̥̈͝͠ͅͅe̵̺͕̭̺͎̜̒͋́̽̓̽̈́̿̀̏͠͝ ̸̡̨̛͍̠͖͔̝̩͖͖͍̤̖͇̯͍͍̰̣̀̅̄̒͋̄͗̓̈͊̆̚͝ǫ̷̜̱̙͈̭͇͉̩̰͎̺̠̩̪̟̗̘̗̊̀͌̍͑̍̍́͝ͅn̶̢̼̞̟̤̤̞͍̦̭̽͌ȩ̶̱̬̟̼̗̲̗̦̥̪̼̘͇̇͋̓̀̏̓̓͒͊̅͛̈̃̇̉͘͝ ̸̧̤̩̞́̓͌͂̈́̔̄̌͒̓̿̅͊̒̎͝h̸̘͚̖̪͕̝͓̖͕̓̈́̏̽͒̈̓̈́̈́̽̏̍͝͝͝e̷̼̒̑̌̾̋́̓̓r̴̨̡̰̤̗̟̱̱̰̤̊̈͝ȩ̴̻̮͚̹̖͐̽̈̀͋͘̕}

Death Trooper2: {K̴̪͙̍į̴̧̧̢̮̟͎̺̣͖̬̜̗̟̘̊̃̂̍͑̌̈́̈́̃̔̉͋̂̈͆͌̅͘̚͜͝l̶͖̱̦͕͕͑́͗̏̇͒̋̑́́̏̓̂͠l̵̨̘̦̙̭̝͓̙̣͚͖̙̳͇͖̬̣̓̊̎̎̿͑̌̉̃̏͜ ̷̗̳̦͉͉͍̮̮͈̞́̍̈́͐̋̈́͛͝͝h̸̛̟͓͉̼̬͎͖̼͕͚̺̞͖́͗i̷̭̹̖̟̘̪̓͗̊̈́͒̎͑̈̏̄̆͋̅͊͌̐̚m̸̢̧̛̛̠̜̞̰͕̮̳̪̪̖͇̄͋̔͋́͒̅͂̔̊̿̈́̿̚͝}

Zeb then watched as one of the Death Troopers raised their Disruptor rifles at the crawling Arin. The Death Trooper then fired his weapon and the ball of energy struck Arins back causes him to explode into a puff of red mist, blood splattered everywhere as Zeb's eye's widened in horror. Tears began to fall from the young Lasat's eye's as he turned back and ran away.

Zeb: *Mutters* I'm sorry Y/N, I'm sorry Arin

Hera: Chop, Jam that tractor beam

Chopper: {Chirping}

T.Captain: Attention Rebel ship, surrender our you'll be destroyed! This is your only warning!

Hera: Oh blow it out your exhaust vent

Chopper: {Beeping}

Hera: Literally, Sabine hit it!

Sabine smirks and holds up the detonator before hitting it. 

*EXPLOSION* 

The Transport ship explodes in a great big ball of fire and ends up sending shrapnel and debris into the main hanger. 

Sabine: Shit, i can't see it from here, how'd it look?

Kanan: Gorgeous Sabine as always 

Kanan says watching the explosion come from the main hanger of the Star Destroyer. 

Hera smirks and puts the Ghost into Hyperspace. Once they're safely in hyperspace she leans back in her chair and sigh's, finally being able to catch her breath. 

*Swoosh*

Kanan: The whole thing was a setup 

Sabine: You think Vizago was in on it?

Hera: Please that slimy Devaronian would sell his own mother to Jawa's for a couple credits. BUT we're a source of income for him so odds are he didn't know

*Swoosh*

The doors opened up and in walked Ezra and Zeb both of whom took their seats. 

Hera: The kid did pretty good huh?

Kanan: He did alright, where is he anyway? I wanted to talk to him about something

Kanan says turning to Zeb who looks down before responding. 

Zeb: Uh, i uh thought he was with you

Once that sentence left Zeb's mouth everyone turned to him. 

Sabine: Zeb, what did you do to him?

Zeb: I didn't do anything alright! The ISB Agent grabbed him

All: What?!

Zeb: The kid got grabbed okay! 

Hera: Garazeb Orelios!

Hera wasn't one to get made (unless it involved her ship) but when she was and said your full name she was pissed. 

Zeb: I was pinned down alright! What was i supposed to do! Besides we're gonna dump him after the job was done anyway, saves us the fuel. Besides he's just a kid, they'll go easy on him

*PUNCH*

Y/N: *Spits blood on floor* Is that all you got?

Right now i was currently strung up with a special set of cuffs on that somehow stopped me from using the force. Currently in the room with me were two Scout Troopers shown by their lighter armor and electro-batons they held. And right now i was currently being interrogated. 

*Swoosh*

The doors opened up and in walked a women wearing an Imperial Navy Admiral uniform. The first thing i noticed about her were the Fox ears that sat on top of her head and her white Fox tail that swayed slowly behind her. 

Y/N: 'A Kitsune?'

Woman: That's enough, you may leave

She says gesturing for the Troopers to leave and they did. The female Admiral walked over and looked me up and down, she then pulled out a rag and started wiping the blood from my mouth. 

Woman: So you're the one who helped cause the mess inside my ships hanger?

Y/N: Wasn't me

Woman: Hmm, I'm Admiral Cecilia Winters of the Imperial Navy, and you are?

Y/N: I'm Batman

Admiral Winters raises an eyebrow. 

 Y/N: What happened to the ISB Agent?

Admiral Winters: Agent Kallus is currently in the medical bay, i must say what you did to him didn't look pretty

Y/N: Should've put me in cuffs and secured my weapon

Admiral Winters: Yes perhaps he should've, aside from that from what the camera's show you were quite skilled in taking out multiple highly trained Stormtroopers, how is that possible?

Y/N: I wouldn't exactly call them "Highly trained" 

Admiral Winters: On that we agree, which is why the Navy is far superior

She then walked over and disabled the beams that held me in place. My body was about to drop but she caught me and held me up, she then placed me down on the bed/bench. 

Y/N: Going back to answering your question, i was taken and trained from a young age

Which wasn't a lie it was the truth i was taken from a family i'll never remember and trained to be a "Peacekeeper" when in reality i was a soldier. 

Admiral Winters: Now going back to your little Rebel friends

Y/N: Look, if it makes you feel any better i just met those guys today, i don't know shit about them

Admiral Winters: Oh you're not here for what you know "Batman", you see at first you were supposed to be used as bait upon our return to Lothal, but after seeing you use the force on my Troopers i made a call

Y/N: Didn't ask

Admiral Winters: There's someone who wants to meet you

Y/N: I don't think you heard me-

Admiral Winters: -Regardless we're on our way back to Lothal, i think you'll find this person will be very interested in you, Jedi. After all, i know i am~

She then stands up and turns away and she runs her Fox tail along the side of my face before moving underneath it. 

(The thing that cats do with their tails, you know what i mean)

She then walked up the stairs and i saw how well that Admiral's uniform fit her figure. 

Admiral Winters: Is his gear secured?

Trooper: Yes Admiral Winters

Admiral: Good, keep this door closed and make sure he doesn't escape, they're coming back for him, i just know it

Trooper: Yes Admiral

Admiral Winters then left and the troopers shut the door leaving me locked and alone. Seeing as there was nothing to do just just sat and crossed my legs and closed my eyes and started meditating.

Ronal: Come, we're almost there

Ronal said as me and Shaak Ti followed right behind her. We passed by a bunch of the locals all of whom looking as us with curiosity no doubt having ever seen a human or Togruta before. After a bit of walking we finally arrived where Ronal said her mate was. He standing in a large hut that had some other people in it, and from what it looked like they were discussing trade or something. Anyway upon seeing Ronal's mate i was alittle intimidated as he was tall, very tall like 9ft something. Not to mention all the tattoo's he had which seemed to covered his face and his lower body. That and he also wore alot of clothing which seemed to look like it was made out of teeth, no doubt from one of this planet's predators. 

Chief: Ah i see they're finally awake 

The Chief then turned to the other's and said something in his native language, the other locals stood up and bowed slightly before walking away. 

Chief: Please, sit sit, we have much to discuss

We did as he said and sat down. 

Chief: I believe it's customary to start of with introductions, my name is Tonowari, you've already met my mate Ronal and my daughter Tsireya

Shaak Ti: We are pleased to meet you Chief Tonowari, and we wish to thank you and your people for taking us in and nursing us back to health

Tonowari: You are very welcome, now i believe you have some questions yes?

Shaak Ti: Yes, who exactly are you people? I don't believe we've ever encountered your kind before

Tonowari: We are Na'vi, more specifically the Metkayina clan, one of two large Oceanic clans

Y/N: There are other clans?

Tonowari: Yes, as i just said we're the Metkayina, the other sea clan who we share the ocean with are the Ta'unui they live to the east while we live here in the North, then there's the Omatikaya who leave in the forest to the west and many others

Y/N: I see

Shaak Ti: It seems there's far more life on this planet then we thought 

We then asked Tonwari more questions and he answered to the best of his ability

Y/N: I have one final question, the man we were with, the man with dark skin, w-what happened to him? Is he alright?

Tonowari then gained a somber look on his face. And i knew immediately what it mean't. 

Y/N: R-Raines, he's gone, isn't he?

Tonowari: Yes, we tried all we could but his wounds were far to great, he'd lost too much blood

Y/N: I-I see

I say my expression dropping, Shaak Ti noticed and wrapped an arm around me. 

Shaak Ti: May we see him?

Tonowari: Yes of course, please follow me

He stood up and he was even taller standing up. Anyway he led us towards another large tent with his wife in tow. We then saw the Admiral's body laying on a pyre. Shaak Ti and I approached the former Admiral and payed our respects. 

Shaak Ti: Chief Tonowari would it be possible to prepare a small ceremony for the Admiral, he deserves that for his sacrifice

Tonowari: Yes of course, i was going to ask if that's what you wanted to do

Y/N: Yes we would, for the Admiral, it's the least we can do for him

Tonowari: Very well, Ronal please get the necessary preparations 

Ronal nodded and walked away. 

Zeb: What? Hera no-NO way!

Hera: It's our fault he's there in the first place

Hera said as they were arguing over what to do in terms of either rescuing or leaving Y/N to the Imperials. 

Zeb: Oh come on Hera! We just met this kid we're not going back for him 

Sabine: They'll be waiting for us, we can't save him

Hera looked surprised to hear this coming from Sabine. 

Ezra: I'm with Hera, i say we go back for him, after all it would be nice to have another Jedi on our side

Chopper: {Chirping} 

Zeb: What? What'd he say?

Hera: He's with us, Kanan you have the deciding vote, either with them and tie it or with us

Kanan looked down thinking. 

Y/N: 'Okay think Y/n think? Hmm they did shoot me in the shoulder, then again a shoulder shot may not cause a bleed out. Eh, what the hell they're pretty stupid' 

I then yelled at the Troopers on the other side of the metal door hoping they'd heard me. I then went on about how i was in such great pain and bleeding out before hitting the ground and "passing out". 

*Swoosh*

The door opened up and the Troopers walked in and lifted me up. I then opened my eye's and grabbed the Troopers data knife that he had on him, i then stabbed him in the side and removed the blade and threw it at the third Trooper who was still standing in the door, the knife him him right in the neck (which his Scout armor didn't protect) He staggered back before falling back. I then ducked a punch from the second Trooper and grabbed his arm and moved behind him while pinning his arm behind him. The first trooper raised his blaster and fired but missed me and ended up hitting his fellow Trooper. I then let go of the troopers arm and force pushed him into the first trooper knocking him back into the wall. I quickly force pulled his E-11 blaster into my hand and fired a burst of shots which hit him in the head. 

I then peeked outside the door into the hallway and saw it was clear. Took the Troopers keys and undid the cuffs that i had on, thankfully they were place infront of my body and not behind. Once the cuffs were off I then made my way to the armory where my gear was, after checking to make sure the corridor was clear i used the force to open the door and walked inside to see it packed with weapons, gear and armor. I then found my stuff sitting on a table. I put the blaster rifle down and grabbed my Staff and swapped the mags out for loaded ones and place it on my back in standby form. I grabbed my bag and focus and attached it to the side of my head and saw it load up. I then saw a bunch of troopers walking around. I then picked up a Scout Trooper helmet and put it on and listened to the radio. 

Officer: The delay was insignificant, the transport ship that Agent Kallus will dock at Kessel within two hours. The Wookies will be offloaded to work on Spice Mine K-76 

Trooper: This is Scout Trooper LS-005 reporting to Admiral Winters

Admiral Winters: Winters here

Trooper: Ma'am, I've got three bodies KIA in the brig, no sign of the prisoner, he escaped

Admiral Winters: Did he now? I have to admit i knew they'd come back for him yet i didn't think they were foolish enough to attack a Star Destroyer 

Admiral Winters: Tell me Trooper how did they get aboard?

Trooper: Uh, they didn't get aboard ma'am, he uh-

Officer: Admiral! There's been a security breach down in the lower hanger!

Y/N: Holy shit they actually came back, well i'll be dammed

I then started making my way through the halls towards the hanger. Admiral Winters ordered squads to make their way to the lower hanger, i tried to give them some help which worked as the Admiral had four squads make their way to the upper hanger. 

*Whirring*

*Clang*

Hera: Find Y/N! Ezra and I will be waiting here!

Hera said as Kanan, Sabine and Zeb made their way to the ramp into the hanger. 

Kanan: Try and hold this bay until we get back

Sabine: Oh, and try not to leave until everyone's onboard

Zeb: Oh for the love uh, that was not my fault!

*Screams* 

They stopped running as they heard screams. 

Trooper: Fall back! Fall back!

They spotted multiple troopers run pass infront of them while some fell to the ground dead with crossbow bolts sticking out from their armor. They then saw some Troopers run away while firing behind them, they raised their weapons but watched as the Troopers were suddenly pulled off their feet and were yanked back by a invisible force. The screams of the troopers then stopped. They readied their blasters and watched as Y/N walked around the corner with what looked like blood splattered on him, he also had some bruises on his face. Upon seeing this Kanan remained himself to get a medkit and some wet towels maybe two, while Zeb on the other hand felt massive guilt while Sabine's eye's were widened behind her black T shaped visor. 

Y/N walked over and twirled his staff hybrid in his hand. He then stopped and stared Zeb dead in the eye's. Then to their surprise Zeb started to float in the air while holding his neck. Kanan and Sabine raised their blaster at Y/N. Y/n then pulled Zeb closer to him and spoke in a hushed voice. 

Y/N: You're lucky i had a good friend growing up, you know what she taught me?

Zeb: What?

Y/N: That everyone deserves a second chance, so if it wasn't for her you'd be dead

I then let Zeb go and walked over to the other's 

Y/N: Let's go they got multiple squads coming this way

Kanan: R-Right, let's move!

We ran back to the Ghost and stood in the cargo hold as a bunch of Troopers came around the corner. They raised their blasters and open fired as Hera raised the ramp and started lifting off. I then climbed up the ladder and made my way to the bridge where Hera was. 

*Swoosh*

Hera: Welcome aboard, again

 Hera then did a double take and widened her eye's at my current appearance, pretty face bruised up and covered in blood. Hera then put the Ghost into Hyperspace and she stood up. 

Hera: Here

Hera walked over and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I winced in pain to which she noticed. 

Hera: Let's get you patched up

Hera then walks me over to the common room. 

Y/N: Hera i just wanted to let you know something

Hera: What?

Y/N: Your advice sucks and i'm never listening to you agAIN!

I yell the last part out as Hera sits me down on a chair. The doors opened up and in walked the others. Kanan handed Hera the medkit and she got to work on removing the clothes covering my upper body, which left it on display for everyone to see. 

Y/N: My Hera aren't you bold~ Not even gonna take me out to dinner first~

Hera rolled her eye's with a small smile. Hera then started cleaning up the bruises and started placing some Bacta patches on my cuts and bruises as well as cleaning my shoulder wound. 

Ezra: What's up with all the tattoos?

I look at Ezra and see she's gesturing to the tattoos that covered parts of my body . 

(What your Metkayina tattoos look like, minus the face except for the chin tattoo.)

Y/N: Oh these?

Ezra: Yeah

Y/N: My tribe gave them to me, they help mark important moments in my life as well as my rite of passage

Kanan: Your tribe? And what do you mean your "rite of passage"

Y/N: It's a long story, but they also hold a special symbolic meaning. Like the one on my chest symbolizes the safe embrace of the central island, this one on my right arm symbolizes the protection of the sea wall. The rest on my arms symbolize my ability as a skilled hunter and warrior

Kanan: Huh, interesting

Zeb: Y/N?

Y/N: ...Zeb

Zeb: I-I just wanted to say i'm sorry, for leaving you behind

Y/N: *Sigh* It's okay i understand

Zeb: Really?

Y/N: Yes you were pinned down and there was nothing you could've done, i forgive you

Zeb: ...Thanks kid

Y/N: And as for all of you while i think you're idiots for coming back, i'm eternally grateful that you did

Hera: Okay, i'm all finished up here

Y/N: Thanks

Hera: No worries, now with that all taken care off we can go ahead and get you taken back to your family, i'm sure they're worried sick

Y/N: There's no need, i'm a Jedi Hera remember? We're taken away from families that we'll never remember, and besides you guys got other places to be

They all looked over after i said this. 

Y/N: I know where they're taking the Wookies, they're taking them to work the Spice Mines of Kessel 

Sabine: Slaves taken there last over a few months, maybe even a year at best

Hera: But for Wookies born in the forest it's a death sentence

Ezra: They've got a couple of weeks at best

Y/N: Then i guess we better get going

Sabine: Sorry, "We"?

Y/N: Sure did beautiful~

Ezra: You're coming with us?!

Y/N: You bet it cutie~

I say wrapping an arm around Ezra causing her to blush slightly. 

Y/N: Now come on, let's go fuck some shit up!

I say making my way over to the cockpit. 

Ezra: D-Did he just call me c-cute?

Sabine: And me beautiful?

Zeb started laughing while heading to the cockpit with Kanan in tow. 

Hera: Well, guess i'll set course for Kessel

Hera said leaving the two girls alone. 

We were now all(Minus Hera) standing in the cargo hold. Kanan and Ezra stood together with their blaster pistols ready while Sabine stood alongside them in her armor and dual Westar Blaster pistols at the ready. I meanwhile stood towards the front with my staff out and in it's dual cross bow form. 

Zeb: You sure you're up for this kid?

Y/N: I've fought in a Galactic wide war, believe me i'm more then ready. Also is that concern i hear in your voice furball?

Zeb: Oh please, just try not to die out there, cause i'm the one whose gonna have to carry your body out

Zeb says playfully shoving me. 

Y/N: *Chuckles* We'll see about that

The ship then jolted for a second and the ramp then lowered and we were met with a bunch of blaster fire. We all ran down and slide behind cover. I peeked out and fired a couple bolts at the Troopers before hiding behind cover. 

Kanan: Y/N i want you and Ezra to flank around them and free the Wookies!

Y/N: On it, you ready Ezra?

Ezra: Right behind you 

Y/N: Alright. Cover us!

They nodded and peeked out and started firing at the Troopers, i then ran from cover and around the transport ship with Ezra right behind me. We then made our way to the Wookies who backed up and got ready to attack. 

Y/N: {It's okay we're friends, we're here to save you}

Ezra then pulled out a tool and removed the lead Wookies set of cuffs. 

Ezra: You speak Wookie?

Y/N: One of the many languages i speak, now come on free the rest i'll cover you

Ezra nodded and continued freeing the Wookies. Once they were all uncuffed they wasted no time in fighting back against the Troopers. Everyone stood out of cover as the blaster fire had stopped, they watched a Wookie lift a Trooper off the ground and bring him back down slamming his back over there knee killing the trooper. 

Y/N: Now that's some comeuppance right there

The small victory was short lived through as three TIE's rose up from the smoke of the mine and started firing on the Ghost. The aft gun fired and struck the TIE dead center causing it to explode and crash back down into the mine, however something rose from the smoke of the mine and it was revealed to be another Imperial Transport ship. The ships main roof mounted turret fired on the rear of the Ghost which caused Hera to fly away. The two remaining TIE's pursued the Ghost as the Imperial Transport took the Ghosts spot and landed on the platform. 

The ramp then lowered and there stood a squad of Troopers, one of them rearing the standard white armor with Red Markings on his armor. 

Commander: Open fire!

The Troopers sprinted off the ramp and open fired at us, we all dove behind some large containers as a large wave of red blaster fire hit the containers. One of the wookies however was shot in the shoulder before he could dive to cover, i peeked out and used the force to pull him towards us as Zeb covered me. 

Y/N: Hows it look?

Zeb: He'll live

Ezra: Y/N look!

I looked to where she was pointing and saw it was a child wookie running away with two Troopers chasing after him. The blaster fire intensifies and we hid behind some more crates. 

Hera: Got alot of fire here, i can't maintain position

Kanan: Go! Leave and give yourself some breathing room

Hera: I'm not leaving you behind!

Kanan: ...You're not! We're running a 22 pickup

Sabine: Seriously?

Kanan: You got a better idea?

Zeb: Jump in the pit and get it over with

Hera: Copy that, make sure you're ready

Y/N: Care to let me in on the secret? The hell's a 22 pickup

Kanan: Kid, i'm about to let everyone in on the secret

Kanan then stepped out of cover and walked towards the Troopers. 

Ezra: What's he doing?!

Y/N: Just watch Ezra

The Stormtrooper Commander raised his hand and the troopers stopped firing. Kanan then reached behind his back and connected the hilt and emitter together, he then held his Saber out and ignited it to reveal it's Azure blue blade. He then got into an Ataru stance. 

ST: Commander: All troopers focus your fire on, on the Jedi

The Troopers open fired on Kana who started deflecting and reflecting their blaster bolts. The first couple of reflected bolts hit some troopers killing them. 

Kanan: Time to go!

Zeb: Right!

Zeb then opened up the container and got the Wookies inside it. I however still watched as the child Wookie was running away from the two Troopers. And i assume Ezra saw this as well as she ran from cover after the child. Sighing i followed after her to make sure she didn't get hurt. 

Zeb: Wait kid stop! Oh for fu-If he get's left behind again it's not my fault!

Kanan: Alright let's go, wait where's Ezra and Y/N?

Zeb: Well, i think you inspired her to do something you would do, and Y/n went after her

Kanan: *Sigh* Kids

We followed the three over to a long observation deck or something which overlooked the mine. 

Ezra: HEY!

The two Troopers turned around only for Y/n to slam the side of his staff into the first Trooper. He then dodges a shot from the second Trooper and swings his staff knocking his blaster out of his hand.  He then spins his body and slices the Troopers leg bringing him down to the ground. Y/N then spun his staff before uppercutting the trooper off the platform. 

Then second Trooper got back up and Y/n spun his staff blocking the troopers shot. Y/N then moved back and force pulled the Trooper close to him staggering the Trooper. Y/n then ducked and Ezra leaped over his back and kicked the Trooper off the platform and into the mine below. 

Y/N: Huh, nice kick

Ezra: Thanks, Sabine's been teaching me some hand to hand stuff

Ezra then got to work on removing the little Wookie's cuffs. 

???: It's over for you Jedi!

We turned around and saw the Trooper with the red marking son his armor. 

Trooper: Huh, a master and his two apprentices, quite the rare find

Y/N: I don't know what you've been smoking but i work alone

???: Not today!

We looked towards the voice and saw it came from Kanan who was standing on the roof of the Ghost with his Lightsaber ignited. The Trooper then raised his blaster and fired but Kanan deflected all of them. We jumped and landed on the roof of the Ghost, i pressed the button on my staff which disconnected the two so they were now in their dual crossbow form. I then raised them both and fired a bunch of crossbow bolts of of which hit the Trooper and knocked him back over the railing. 

__________

About an hour had passed and the Ghost was currently attached to a Wookie gunship. 

Wookie: {Thank you Jedi, if you ever need help the Wookies will be there}

Sabine: He-

Y/N: Said thank you Jedi and that if we ever need help the Wookie's will be there

Sabine: Hey!

The child Wookie then came up to me and Ezra and growled. 

Ezra: Try to stay out of trouble Kitwarr 

Zeb: Look who's talking

Y/N: So, i guess now it's time to take me back to Lothal?

Zeb: Yeah, finally right?

Y/N: Yeah, right

I walked away and made my way over to the ladder. The other's passed me and the entire ship jolted due to the Wookie gunship detaching causing me to bump into Kanan. 

Y/N: Sorry about that

A few minutes later we were now back on Lothal, i slide down the ladder to the cargo hold and saw everyone else standing there. I saw Sabine was working on Chopper and i passed her and shot her a small wink. With that looked to be another blush i passed her and saw Ezra. 

Ezra: So, i guess this is goodbye?

Y/N: Yeah, but hey who knows maybe we'll see each other again

Ezra: Yeah, *mutters* Hopefully

Y/N: So see you around?

Zeb: Not if we see you first

Y/N: Oh don't worry you might, after all round 2 was a draw, later furball

I made my way down the ramp and saw Kanan and Hera standing there. 

Hera: So i guess this is goodbye?

Y/N: For now, but something tells me our paths will cross again, and if you're ever on Lothal and need help with something you know where to find me

I then turned to Kanan. 

Y/N: Well, it's certainly interesting to know there's other Jedi still out there, stay safe out there Kanan

Kanan nodded and i walked back towards my tower. 

*Swoosh*

The doors to my tower opened up and i walked inside. I then looked around at the state of my room, a bunch of parts laying around, Imperial helmets sitting on shelves collecting dust. I then walked over to my table and saw a picture sitting there, it was of Me, Shaak Ti, and most of the Metkayina clan, i then looked at another one and which was of me, Tsireya, her brothers and two Na'vi girls both of which were Omatikaya along with two boys from the same clan with the final one being a human boy. I then inhaled and exhaled as i felt a familiar presence behind me. 

Y/N: Can i help you with something? 

I turned around and saw Kanan standing there. 

Kanan: After seeing how you handled yourself today, i came to offer you a choice, you can either stay here living out the rest of your days on this backwater planet. OR you can come with us, and help us in our mission to fight against the empire, it'd be nice to have another Jedi with us, seeing as most of us are scattered to the wind

Y/N: Tell me, did Ezra ever open it up?

Kanan: The holocron? Yes, she was able to open it up sometime after we left Tarkin town

Y/N: And you know what that means right?

Kanan: Yes i do, i admit i was dreading when this day would come, knowing what it means for her growing up. Which is why i'd like for you to come with us, there being another Jedi around her age could perhaps help her learn what it mean's to be a Jedi, plus it seems she's taken a liking to you

Y/N: *Chuckles* I do seem to have that affect on women yes. You know i don't have a Lightsaber anymore right?

Kanan: Don't worry we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, so...what's your answer?

Y/N: ....Alright Kanan, i'm in, let's do this

Kanan smirked and wrapped an arm around Y/N's shoulder a the two descended down the tower and made their way towards the Ghost. The ramp was still open and the girls saw Y/N and Kanan walk over the hill, and both of them smiled as they saw them walking back towards the Ghost. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 19 6
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... War has stretched across the Galaxy! Peaceful systems are plunged into the heat of battle, with many be...
50.7K 1.1K 62
PLEASE READ. This is a story I've had in mind for a bit of time. It'll be a somewhat cross between SW Rebels and SW: Jedi Fallen Order. I just want...
68.1K 1.7K 61
PLEASE READ So I got the idea for this story when I watched a Star Wars what if video based on the prequels. The what if on what if Qui-gon Jinn tra...
606 18 3
Y/N Hoshino was born into slavery but later was given the opportunity to be trained at the Sith Academy on Korriban which he took and later rose to b...