Resident Evil 4 X Male Reader...

By DiamondHunt61

The fourth story of the Resident Evil Reader series. With the remake of Resident Evil 4 is being released soo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Short Story: Chris Playthrough
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

1.9K 84 41
By DiamondHunt61

As Luis separate from Y/N and Ashley, he soon met up with Ada who standing on a small hill.

Luis: "Hey, was starting to think you weren't going to make it. Got a smoke?"

Ada: "I do. The kind you like. Now where's the Amber?"

Luis: "Okay, we skip the foreplay. Unfortunately, it's not on me at the moment."

He started to climb up the hill.

Luis: "And you really should be telling me what a good job I did. Busted my ass and managed to hide it right before I got caught. Which is why I'm still alive."

He slipped on the rocks while climbing.

Luis: "A little help?"

He had his hand out but Ada didn't help him up yet.

Ada: "The deal was we get you out of here when you deliver the Amber. No Amber, no protection, Luis."

Luis: "Such a stickler for details, huh Ada? Okay, then. How about I go and get it now?"

Though she was annoyed that he didn't have it, she decided to help him climb up the hill. 

Luis: "And I need to get something else too."

Ada: "Lead the way."

Luis and Ada began to head to where the Amber was hidden.

Back to Y/N

As Y/N and Ashley were heading to a new path to escape the village, Y/N was getting another call from Hunnigan. He got the radio and answered it.

Hunnigan: "This is Roost. I'm afraid I've got some bad news."

Y/N: "Let me guess, chopper destroyed?"

Hunnigan: "Not exactly. The chopper can't make it's approach with the weather being like this."

Y/N: "Oh, so that's the problem. Yeah, the weather is pretty horrible."

Hunnigan: "Can you stand by when it clears?"

Y/N: "Not really an option right now. The whole village is after us. We need to get out of this place first."

Hunnigan: "I'm sorry, I wish I could do more to help."

Y/N: "Don't worry about it. We're doing pretty well so far. We'll see if we can find our own ride home if that's our choice. Talk to you later."

He put the radio away then turned to Ashley.

Ashley: "Y/N, what's going to happen to me?"

Y/N: "We'll worry about that later. Right now, we should try getting out of this village."

Ashley: "Alright."

While they continued walking across the road, they eventually found a cabin with a purple flame next to it.

Y/N: "Awesome, just what we needed."

Ashley: "What is it?"

Y/N: "You'll see."

They went inside and met the merchant again.

Merchant: "We meet again, stranger."

Ashley: "You? How did you get here so fast?"

Y/N: "Don't bother asking. We'll never know that answer."

Merchant: "I've got some more items in stock. Take a look."

Y/N: "Sounds good. Oh, and I've got something for you."

Merchant: "Got another request done? I can tell by the look on your face."

Y/N: "You guessed it. A little annoying but it's done."

He hands him the request and the merchant took it then gave him his reward. The last request he took was about hunting a large dog that was around the village square and the chief's house.

Y/N: "With that out of the way, I need to upgrade this."

He showed him the shotgun and the merchant examined it.

Merchant: "Hmm, I can make a few more improvements, for the the right price of course."

Y/N: "Done."

He hands him the money he got from the villagers he killed at the house with Luis. After a few minutes have passed, the merchant returned the shotgun to Y/N.

Merchant: "All set, stranger."

Y/N: "Thank you very much. I'll see you later."

Merchant: "Come back anytime."

He turned to Ashley.

Y/N: "Alright, let's move on."

Ashley: "Right."

They head through a gate ahead and saw a few ganados patrolling around the area.

Y/N: "Looks like more of them ahead. Doesn't look they've seen us yet. Let's try to do this quietly."

Ashley: "Okay... I'll try."

Y/N: "You know what quiet means, right? That means no guns, no voices, no loud noise. Just stealth and silent kills. This may sound difficult but we must absolutely not fail- Screw it, we're going loud."

Ashley: "Hold on, what?"

He walked up to the first ganado then threw him on the ground then finished him off by shooting his head.

Ganado: "Los forastero! [The outsiders!]"

One of them raised the alarm and the ganados charge at the two. Y/N got out both of his pistols.

Y/N: "Let's do this!"

Ashley: "Are you insane?!"

Y/N: "YES!"

He fired both of his pistols and killed some ganados that were heading towards him. Two ganados that got close to him tried to strike him with their axes. Y/N countered by grabbing their weapons then slashed one of the ganados in the head. Y/N kicked the other one and sent him to a shack. 

Y/N shot the second ganado many times until he was killed. However, the first one was not killed yet as his head exploded and grown a tentacle out of it.

Y/N: "Hey! You stay dead!"

He threw a flash bang at him and it instantly killed the ganado. Y/N turned to the remaining ganados in the area then eventually killed the rest of them.

Y/N: "That wasn't too bad. Oh crap, that was my last flash bang. Now I have to find more."

Ashley came out of her hiding spot then joined up with Y/N.

Ashley: "Y/N, what were you thinking? That could have gone horribly wrong."

Y/N: "Hey, it worked out, didn't it?"

Ashely: "Yes but... Forget it. Can we keep moving?"

Y/N: "You read my mind. Let's go. Oh, and watch out for that bear trap there."

Ashley: "What bear trap-"

She looked down and saw that she was about to place her foot on it.

Ashley gasped then stepped away from it.

Ashley: "That was so close..."

She moved past the bear trap then followed Y/N, going through the next gate.

Y/N: "(Weird, I thought another one of those giants were here. I guess it's not part of the remake.)"

Eventually, they entered another area. It appeared to be a checkpoint. So far Y/N and Ashley haven't seen any villagers around. 

Y/N: "Where is everyone? Don't tell me that was their last defense." 

Ashley: "I hope it was."

Y/N: "Wouldn't count on it though."

They head for the gate in front of them but the gate was locked. However, it looked like a crank was required to open it.

Y/N: "Another key item. Of course."

They looked around the place for a crank. They still haven't seen any ganados but Y/N did find some ammo for the pistol and the shotgun. Y/N and Ashley tried out the building at the center of the checkpoint. The only entrance they could take was the second floor.

When they went inside, it was also empty as no enemies were sighted. The stairs down to the first floor were broken.

Y/N: "I don't like this. It's too quiet. Ashley, hide in that locker."

Ashley: "What?"

Y/N looked at her.

Ashley: "O...OK."

She went inside the locker and hid inside.

He jumped down the stairs then started searching the room.

Y/N: "I know there must something waiting for me. No way that it's this easy."

Soon, he saw the crank at the end of the room.

Y/N: "Oh, there it is. Now I can move on."

When he was about to reach the crank, he saw two chainsaws right break through the wall. 

Y/N: "Called it!"

Both chainsaws were about to touch Y/N. He performed a backflip and avoided the chainsaws.

Y/N: "I totally needed to do that."

Moments later, he saw the two female ganados with chainsaws break in. One of them took the crank.

Y/N: "Why hello there ladies. I didn't know that I was popular girls here."

The two were about make their way towards Y/N. He got out a grenade.

Y/N: "Unfortunately, I already have my eyes set on someone."

He threw a grenade then stepped away from them as it exploded. They both were blast to the ground but they were still alive.

Y/N: "Come on, get up. I know you still have fight left."

He got the fire knife out as the twins were back on their feet.

One of them tried to cut him apart with the chainsaw. However, Y/N used his fast reflexes to dodge it then went behind the second ganado and stabbed her in the chest. She turned around and tried to slash him with his chainsaw while she was on fire.

Y/N kept his distance then aimed his pistol at the first ganado. He fired a few rounds at her but it seemed to have little effect. She aggressively swings the chainsaw while running towards Y/N. 

He decided to pull out the shotgun then fire a shell at her. It knocked her back a few feet. Meanwhile, the second twin charged at Y/N to try and saw his head off. Y/N avoided the fatal attack then pulled out the knife that was in her. He delivered a thrust punch and sent her flying to a wall, killing her in the process.

Y/N: "One down."

He turned his attention to the other twin who roared at Y/N then tried to stab him with the chainsaw.

Y/N: "Sorry, I'm not into you either."

He blocked the chainsaw with his knife then pushed her back. Y/N used his speed and slashed her from multiple directions with his knife then finished her with one last strike. He sighed in relief and set his weapons away.

Y/N: "Well, wasn't that fun?"

After the fight was over, Y/N walked to one of them then picked up the crank.

Y/N: "And I think I've earned this. Nice meeting you girls."

When he was about to head back to the gate, he stopped for a moment.

Y/N: "Oh, that's right. You can come out now, Ashley."

She stepped out of the ladder then jump down to the first floor to meet up with Y/N.

Ashley: "What happened?"

Y/N: "Nothing much. Just a short date with two crazy chainsaw women."

She looked at the two corpses for a moment.

Ashley: "That's what you calling it?"

Y/N: "Why not? Plus, got what we needed. Now we can leave."

Ashley: "Thank god."

They walked back to the gate and Y/N insert the crank. He turns the crank until the door was opened.

Y/N: "So, you good?"

Ashley: "I'm alright, I guess."

Y/N: "That's great. You know, you're doing pretty well so far. I thought this would be a lot harder."

Ashley: "I can't tell if that's meant to be a compliment."

Y/N: "Maybe it is."

He finished turning the crank and the door was unlocked.

Y/N: "Okay, the door's opened. Let's see where this leads."

Y/N opened the gate and they went through. They later had to go through a destroyed cabin and walked to another gate ahead.

Y/N: "How many doors do we have to go through?"

Again, he didn't see any ganados yet but they continued taking the only path available. 

Y/N: "Maybe they gave up. I guess I'm just too good. I supposed we're safe now."

Ashley: "Ahh!"

Y/N: "What is it now- Oh."

He turned around and saw the village chief, Mendez. He was holding Ashley's arm.

Y/N punched him and it forced him let go of her. Mendez turned to him then tried grab Y/N. He caught his hand then pushed the chief back with his strength. Ashley was surprised at what Y/N was able to do.

Ashley: "Y/N, how did you..."

They were cut off as they saw the chief closing the gate then locked it and twist the iron bars together.

Mendez: "Your soul requires cleansing. Come, child."

Y/N: "Not today!"

He used his pistol and shot his head a few times but he didn't even flinch.

Y/N: "Well, that changes things."

Ashley: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "We may want to run now."

They turned around and started running while the chief was after them.

Ashley: "Get away!"

They were some ganados blocking their path.

Mendez: "There is no escape."

Ashley: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "Get out of the way!"

 Y/N got out his pistols and quickly shot them. Some of them didn't die but they were stunned by the bullets. Next, they encountered a group of villagers but there was an explosive barrel next to them so Y/N shot at the barrel and it exploded.

Y/N: "(Why do they bother putting those barrels there?)"

Soon, they approach the bridge but the ganados on the other side threw dynamite and destroyed the bridge.

Ashley: "What do we do now?!"

He saw an alternative path on the left.

Y/N: "This way!"

They ran across a wooden platform then ran across a bridge. However, Ashley got her leg caught in the wood.

Ashley: "Y/N, I'm stuck!"

Y/N: "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

He turned and shot a ganado that followed them while Ashley got herself free. After he killed the ganado, the wooden platform was weakening and started to fall apart.

Y/N: "Oh...crap."

Ashley: "Y/N, I'm free!"

Y/N: "That's nice, now run!"

The two made it back on solid ground at the last second as the wooden platform behind them collapsed. Ashely was catching her breath after all the running.

Y/N: "So many close calls." He chuckled.

As he helped her stand back on her feet, he saw that Mendez was staring at them then left.

Y/N: "At least they can't follow us anymore. Let's go."

Ashley: "Yeah..."

They continued on and look for a way out of the village.

Ashley: "Who was that guy?"

Y/N: "Let's just say that he's Santa and you're on his shitty naughty list."

He turned to the screen

Y/N: "Oh, and by the way, since it's that time of year. Merry Christmas everyone!"

He turned back to Ashley

Ashley: "That's what you'll call him?" She was slightly amused.

Y/N: "Yeah, so if you see him, you run."

Ashley: "What about you?"

Y/N: "I'll kick his ass."

They soon end up at a slaughterhouse and saw the merchant there waiting for them.

Merchant: "Hello stranger."

Y/N: "Ah, merchant. I'm guessing you're here because something big is going to happen."

Merchant: "Could be. Shall we do business?"

Y/N: "Well, do you sell ammo?"

Merchant: "Nope."

Y/N: "Then I'm good.

Y/N: "(Why does he never sell ammo?!)"

They head up the stairs then enter the slaughterhouse at the second floor. When they went inside, there was an exit ahead. Though, Y/N looked around while they walked across the second floor.

Y/N: "(Yeah, that doesn't look like a boss arena at all.)"

As Y/N was halfway across the slaughterhouse, Mendez burst in the place and they both end up at the first floor.

Y/N: "Knew it." He groaned as he got back on his feet.

Ashley: "Y/N!"

The chief turned back to Ashley.

Y/N: "Hey, big guy!"

He shot at him a few times.

Y/N: "You still haven't given me my presents yet!"

Mendez turned back to Y/N.

Mendez: "Cease your pointless struggling. Abandon your body to the will of our god."

Y/N: "Fuck your god."

He fired his pistols multiple times until Mendez's hat was shot off. He went to his hat and picked it up.

Mendez: "Oh, almighty. Grant me the strength to crush your enemies."

Y/N: "Ashley, get out of here!"

Ashley: "But what about-"

Y/N: "I told you, I'll take care of this!"

She hesitated but she nodded then run to the door and left the building. After she was gone, he saw a red barrel next to him then kicked it next to Mendez. Y/N stepped back then aimed his pistol at it.

Y/N: "Let's see if you like this. Hasta luego! [Goodbye!]"

He fired and the barrel exploded, causing the whole slaughterhouse to be on fire.

Y/N: "Well, that's that. Time to go and-"

He was interrupted as Mendez's body started to mutate and his spine expanded with extra arms growing from his back. His hand also grew sharp claws.

Mendez: "God, I thank you for your gift!"

Y/N: "I don't remember you being this talkative in the original."

He switched to his shotgun.

Y/N: "But whatever. Let's shut you up for good."

Mendez slowly walked towards him as Y/N fires a few shells at the chief.

Y/N: "You'd think it'd be easy to split you in two."

He managed to hit his spine but it wasn't enough to inflict major damage. As Mendez was close enough, he grabbed him and was about to stab with one of his arms.

Y/N: "No, I don't think so!"

He pulled out the fire knife then stabbed him in the neck, making him release Y/N.

Y/N grabbed one of his arms then used his strength to throw him into the fire. Mendez roared in pain but he got up then stepped out of the fire.

Mendez: "Behold! The miracle!"

Y/N: "Not a miracle I would want."

He equipped the TMP and rapidly at Mendez. He was sustaining damage but it was not slowing him down as he kept approaching to Y/N.

Mendez: "To think you could be this foolish! You heretic!"

He got close enough to swing his arms at Y/N. He dodged then delivered a few punches at the chief then performed a kick. It only pushed him a few feet away.

Mendez roared then quickly tried to slash him but Y/N jumped up to the second floor. While he was up there, he found more shotgun shells.

Y/N: "Sweet, ammo."

Mendez jumped up to the second floor and faced Y/N.

Mendez: "RECIEVE YOUR JUDGEMENT!"

Y/N: "Oh, shut up already!"

He fired more shells at the chief's spine until it was shot in half. Mendez's upper body fell off and landed back on the first floor. However, Mendez was still alive and grew scorpion like claws off his back. The chief roared then grabbed the wooden beams and used them to move place to place.

Y/N: "Now that's the definition of being half dead."

Y/N looked around as the fire was getting worse and spreading around the building.

Y/N: "(I better finish this up. I don't want burned alive here.)"

Mendez: "LORD, GRANT ME YOUR STRENGTH!"

Mendez jumped to the end of the building then picked up wood that was currently on fire. He threw them at Y/N but he simply dodged them like a badass.

Y/N: "You starting to run out of tricks yet?"

Next, he grabbed a red barrel and was about to throw it at Y/N.

Y/N: "You're just making this too easy."

He got out the TMP and fired at the barrel. It exploded and the chief sustained some more wounds.

Y/N: "You want to try that again?!"

Mendez jumped to the beam close to Y/N.

Mendez: "DIE! DIE! YOU MUST DIE!"

He was about to slash him with his scorpion claws but Y/N took the opportunity to fire shotgun shells until he was knocked off the beam then landed on the ground. Y/N saw a big eye on the back of the chief. 

Y/N: "And now for the finishing blow."

He took out the fire knife then jumped down, landing on the chief and stabbing the eye. He aimed the shotgun at Mendez's head.

Y/N: "Say hello to your god for me."

He fired one more shell then Mendez roared loudly in pain.

Mendez: "LORD SADDLER!"

He tried to crawl but he could no longer move then he collapsed to the ground and finally died. He eye fell off moments later.

Y/N: "And that's how we save Christmas from Santa. Wait..."

Ashley: "Y/N!"

He heard Ashley outside then saw her find something to break the window open. She backed away as the fire burst out.

Y/N: "Ashley?"

Ashley: "This way! Hurry!"

Y/N: "Coming!"

As he was about to leave, he saw the eye on the ground. He decided to pick it up as he figured that he'll need it.

Y/N: "I'll be taking that. Thank you for the gift."

Ashley: "Y/N, what are you doing?! This place coming down!"

He ran to the window then jumped out. Y/N had a little fire on him but Ashley helped him put it out. When that was done, Ashley offered to help him up.

Ashley: "Your welcome?" She smiled.

Y/N: "Yeah, I suppose I can thank you." He smiled in return.

He took her hand then stood back up.

Ashley: "What do you mean suppose?"

Y/N chuckled in response then turned the path ahead.

Y/N: "Ready to move on?"

Ashley: "Yeah." She nodded.

As they walk up the road, Y/N turned to Ashley.

Y/N: "Oh and just to let you know. I didn't start that fire." He lied.

Ashley: "Right, so it was always burning?" She slightly joked.

Y/N: "Since the world's been turning." 

She giggled as it lightened the mood.

Ashley: "Hey, Y/N?"

Y/N: "What's up?"

Ashley: "I'm not going to turn into one of them, right?"

Y/N: "Don't worry. I promise you I won't let that happen. We'll find a cure."

They eventually walked to a drawbridge that lead to a castle. After they crossed, the drawbridge raised up and blocked their way back to the village.

Ashley: "What's going on?"

Y/N: "Guess this is their way welcoming guests. Good news is, the villagers can't follow us."

Ashley: "And the bad?"

He turned back to the castle.

Y/N: "We're going to enter a castle full of hell."

We're now ending the village chapters and now starting the castle chapters. Hope you enjoyed it and Merry Christmas! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.4K 17
Re4 remake! Ella was one of the missing hikers who was kidnapped by the villagers. She narrowly escaped being sacrificed, but her friends weren't so...
184K 7K 29
What happens when pureness meets sinfulness? || Once Le...
227K 8.1K 27
Nine years. Nine years has passed since that incident. You can still remember it clearly, Ashley and you were taken to be hosts for some parasites. A...
24K 981 11
The third story of the Resident Evil Series. It's been a year since the event of playing Resident Evil Village. After finishing the game, he discover...