My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
โค๏ธ THANK YOU โค๏ธ
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Forgive?

1.4K 59 24
By moonpie__28

| BACK TO THE PRESENT DAY |
___________________________________________

____________

Y/n's POV:-
____________

Sighing, I stared at his mad face, as he clenched his jaw in anger.

"I'm sorry Tae-"

"Don't ever talk to me again."

No-

My eyes watered instantly, as he got up and walked towards the door, twisting door knob.

"TAE!"

I yelled in pain, letting my tears out.

"I'M SORRY! I DID THIS ALL FOR YOU! PLEASE UNDERSTAND!"

He paused for a minute, as the dead silence was broken by his words again.

"You lied Y/n..."

He slowly tilted his head to the side, as I noticed a small hint of water in his eyes.

"NO TAE-"

As I was about to yell again, a loud bang of the door echoed in the room.

He left.

Why. Why did I do this! I'm feeling guilty now, I'm regretting all of this shit.

Groaning, I digged my face in the pillow, screeching and crying. I couldn't control myself. My heart was shattered into pieces.

My only love doesn't trust me. He'll never forgive me...!

"Ahh!"

Shouting, I swung my arms and punched on the pillow in anger and despair. Hundreds of thoughts ran in my mind at this moment. I kept overthinking so many things.

How will I gain his trust? How will I make him forgive me?

.
.
.

I need to do something.

It's okay Y/n. You've already done the damage. Now fucking fix it!

Just then I was snapped back to reality as I heard a knock on the door. Wait, is it him-

"Mam, your dinner is served."

"O-Okay..."

Sighing, my smile faded away. Approaching the bathroom, I splashed cold water on my puffy eyes, and wiped my face. Changing into an oversized tshirt and shorts, I applied some makeup to look like a normal being again, and not some red pig.

Letting my hair messy as it is, I walked downstairs. As I approached the living room, I noticed Taehyung sitting on the other side of the table. Staring at him, gave me the urge fall on my knees to apologize to him for my stupid behaviour.

Taking a deep breath, I walked towards the table, taking a seat infront of him. I glanced at him slowly, just to see him ignore me completely as his eyes were glued to the tv.

Sighing, I took a bite of my food from the plate, savouring it. I glanced at him again, to see him munching on his food, with a cold gaze.

Damn, it was even hard to swallow.

I forcefully gulped, as I felt the urge to cry again. Biting my lip, I kept chewing slowly, while watching the tv to divert my thoughts.

Should I say something? Or shouldn't?

This is the right time girl, go-

I gathered up all my courage, and shut my eyes for few seconds to open them again. Just as I opened my mouth to speak, I heard two people arguing. My eyes jolted towards the screen, watching the actors have an intense fight. My eyes diverted towards Taehyung, to see him shut his eyes in anger, while gritting his teeth.

Fuck this.

My eyes widened, as I quickly grabbed the remote and fast forwarded that scene, which made him remind of what happened earlier again. Forwarding it to a lovey-dovey scene, I watched his face in horror. His expressions seemed to calm a bit, as I watched him open his eyes slowly, and take another bite.

Ahh, damn it was a close call.

Sighing in relief, I digged into my food. After a while, as we kept watching, I felt him getting normal and cool. His gaze was fine, as his eating speed was normal as well.

I think I can speak now...

My eyes travelled to his face, to see his eyes widening as he stared at the tv surprised. Turning my head towards the tv, I saw something I shouldn't at this moment.

An intimate scene.

Argh, Not again!

Just as I was about to change the series, I heard him choke on his food. Widening my eyes, I quickly poured a glass of water and handed it to him. Covering his mouth with one hand, he coughed as his eyes diverted towards my hand. To my surprise, he shoved my hand away, and grabbed another glass, while he poured some water himself.

Really-

That hurted like hell.

I kept staring at him with an upset gaze, slowly retreating my hand. He didn't even bother to look at me. Gulping down the water, he switched off the tv. Tears dwelled up in my eyes, as I couldn't take this longer.

He took huge bites of his food, and stood up to leave.

"T-Tae..."

He didn't respond again. Walking towards the door, he dissappeared. Tears brimmed down my cheeks continuously, as I swallowed the food forcefully.

I want to talk to him.

I sniffed, as I gulped down my water. Getting up, I took large steps towards the main door, and shut it behind.

Where is he?

Glancing around, I found nobody. My heartbeat fastened, as I kept walking, but he was nowhere. Finally deciding to checking our backyard, I noticed a figure inside the swimming pool.

The freaking pool!?

Taking slow steps towards him, I noticed he was faced backwards, as only his hair were visible and his body was sunked into the pool. He was at the corner, as his arms were spread on the side.

"Taehyung! Are you crazy?"

Silence.

"What the fuck are you doing here at this hour? You'll catch a cold!"

Again no answer.

"Yah!"

Huffing, I walked towards him, and stood next to him. Turning my head, I peeked at his face, as I saw him looking at the stars blankly.

Okay, he's really hurt...

"Taehyung, I know you're angry. I understand your feelings. But please don't stay in this pool right now. You'll catch a cold. Please..."

I stared at him for a while, as he finally diverted his eyes towards me. Glaring at me with cold eyes, he looked away.

"As if you care."

Like seriously!?

"I do!"

I heard him chuckle sarcastically, before anger rushed up in my veins. He thinks I'm joking around right now!? Rolling my eyes, I sighed in irritation.

"Now will you please get out of that fucking pool!?"

No response.

Oh god, this is impossible!

Letting out a deep breath, I sat on the edge of the pool, as he was on the other corner.

"Tae please."

I calmed down, as my voice softened. Hearing these words, he closed his eyes gently and leaned back, poking his tongue in his inner cheek.

"Why did you lie?"

"I've told you everything already. I did this because I wanted to protect us, and wanted to find him myself-"

"What if something happened to you today?"

....

My lips shut quickly. I pursed them, as I hung my head low in guilt.

He's right.

"What if you really lost all your memories...again?"

I bit my lip in nervousness, as I couldn't even face him now. I'm such a stupid person!

"Even worse..."

He paused, inhaling a sharp breath.

"What if you died?"

I heard his voice crack at the end of the sentence.

Wait, is he cry-

I jolted my eyes towards him, to see his eyes glistening with tears, as the moonlight fell on them. He stared at the sky, as a little drop hung in the corner of his eye.

"Did you even thought of those consequences Y/n? Did you even imagine how worse it would be for your friends and your family. And most importantly me!?"

He raised his voice, as I flinched on my place. The cool air flew past me, which caused my body to shiver. I kept staring at his face in guilt, clutching on both sides of the floor.

"Did you know how much I cried, how much I missed you when you lost your memories before? Did you know what stupid things I did in misunderstanding, just to keep you safe?"

My eyes were filled up, as I bit my lower lip in nervousness.

"Do you even know how hard my life was after your accident? I went crazy, I used to get nightmares, I used to breakout in the middle of the night, thinking of you! How I pretended to be an unknown person to you, even after loving you and knowing the fact that you were my fucking wife!?"

I sniffed, as I realised I was crying again.

Life was a mess for him. And I created another mess. Great Y/n.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT YOU Y/N!?"

My heart dropped, as I looked at him yelling, while glaring at me with shining orbs. He was breathing heavily, as his eyes were dark and sorrowful, finally releasing all the pain he held for months.

"HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!?"

Love.

This is the word, which can break you as well as bring yourself together.

My heart ached, as I saw him sniffing silently. His tears rolled down, as he shut his eyes, rolling his palms into fists. I sobbed, before spreading my arms from afar, signalling him to come in my embrace.

He noticed me in an instant, and swam towards me wrapping his wet arms around my waist. My legs were inside the water, as I took him in between.

Holding his head near my chest, I hugged him tightly, letting all my tears out. He digged his head further in my tshirt, sniffing and holding me tight.

"I love you Tae. I love you so much."

I confessed, engulfing him in my arms. This was the best feeling for me. Having my love close to me, made me feel warm and happy. I smiled, as we stayed in that position for a while. After a while, he unwrapped his arms and broke the hug.

He wiped his tears, before fixing his hair. His wet locks fell on his eyes, as he licked his lips once, looking away. His eyes suddenly turned dark, as they met mine. We stared at each other for a while, before he clamped his lower lip between his teeth.

"But I wouldn't still forgive you for what you did, Y/n."

"Huh?"

He spoke in a dangerous deep tone, glaring into my eyes directly. My heart stopped for a second, as I stared at him shock. He glared at me with his cold gaze, piercing into mine.

"I-I'm sorry Tae-"

That was all I could say, as I hung my head low again.

"You're not."

Sighing in frustration, I closed my eyes.

"Fine. What do you want?"

"Then, are you ready to give me anything I want?"

"Yes, until you don't forgive me."

"Anything?"

His voice deepened, as it hid a hint of tease.

"Yes."

"Okay then."

Before I could process, he pulled me by my legs into the pool. My eyes shut tightly, as the cold water hit my face and body, causing chills on my body.

Damn it was fucking cold!

I gritted my teeth, as I opened my eyes. He snacked his arms around my waist, before pulling me closer to his body. I kept a hand on his chest, as he stared into my eyes, watching me bit my lower lip freezing. My hair fell on my face, as my shirt was completely soaked.

A playful smirk played on his lips, as his gaze lingered on mine.

"Tae, what are you doing? It's c-cold."

He shivered, as I inhaled heavily.

"Then I'll make it hot."

Wha-

Before I could open my mouth to speak, he tilted his head and smashed his lips on mine. I couldn't kiss him, as it was freaking cold. Keeping my lips shut, he kept kissing me, pulling my closer. Our bodies rubbed against each other, as I held his shoulders maintaining my balance.

He stopped suddenly, pulling away. Glaring into my eyes dangerously, he clenched his jaw, panting heavily.

"So you're not gonna listen to me babygirl..."

Baby whaat-

His raspy voice echoed in my ears, before he slammed his body on mine, dunking ourselves into the water. Holding my breath, I shut my eyes tightly, as I felt his wet body sticking to mine.

After a while underwater, he pulled us back in the air, holding me against his chest. Gasping for air, I opened my mouth to breath, and rubbed my eyes, which were itching because of the water. Taking this as a chance, he grabbed my wrists and smashed his lips on mine again. This time, sliding his tongue in.

Placing my wrists on his shoulders, he pulled me closer by my waist. Kissing me aggressively, he took me to the edge of the pool, slamming my body on the wall. He crushed my body in between, making it impossible to breath, as his hands made their way inside my shirt.

Devouring my lips, soon I felt warmer. Wrapping my hands around his neck for support, I kissed him back. His lips were sweet and more softer than ever, which made it irresistible. Kissing me roughly, he bit my lip, to which I moaned slightly.

I felt him smirking against my lips. His hands travelled to my back, as they made their way towards my bra. Coming  into reality, my eyes widened as I pushed him away slowly, gasping for air. Breathing heavily, I watched him do the same. He stared into my eyes in lust, as I hid my flustered cheeks, looking everywhere except at him.

Blinking few times, I pushed him, as he watched me with a frown, breathing heavily. I got out of the pool, leaving him dumbfounded.

"I hope you forgive me."

I said, before sprinting towards the door. Not soon, hearing footsteps behind me, I fastened my pace, before hearing his deep voice.

"Y/N!"

Ignoring him, I took large steps towards the living room. I was too stunned as well as shy to speak or even look at him.

I don't know why I was running away. Maybe I was scared to go futher. Maybe I was embarrassed to show myself to him...

What if I'm not someone like his expectations...?

Before I could walk further, my arm was yanked behind, as my back hit a strong body again. His arms held me tightly, as I could feel his fuming breath on my nape.

"I'm not done yet."

He said in a dangerously deep voice, causing my heart skip a beat.

"But I-I did as you said."

He chuckled sarcastically, staring at me.

"I'm still pissed off Y/n."

I'm weak when he calls my name...

"Then, what do you want..."

Smirking, he left me before walking towards his drawer. I stared at his back figure, as his muscles were completely visible from the wet tshirt. It made me gulp unconsciously.

I watched his actions, before he took out a big box. Confused, I tilted my head to see it.

What is that?

It was all okay, until he slowly took out something he shouldn't.

My diary.

My eyes widened instantly, as I ran towards him.

"Where did you find it?"

"You don't have to know that love..."

My cheeks flushed, as I watched him flip it open.

No fucking way!

I quickly tried to grab it, but he was fast enough to raise his hands in the air, which made my eyes wide.

"Give me that!"

I yelled, as I jumped to snatch it, but he was freaking taller. He kept staring at me, with a smirk on his lips, watching me jump like an idiot.

"You want it?"

I paused in my actions, before sighing heavily. His smile faded away, before he glared at me again.

"Then come here."

What's wrong with him today?

My heartbeat raced against my chest, as he walked towards the couch. He sat while spreading his legs. Patting on his lap, he signalled me to sit. I cleared my throat, and gulped in nervousness.

"I don't wanna repeat it princess."

He spoke again, raising one of his eyebrows. Biting my lips, I slowly took small steps towards him. As I reached near his figure, he pulled me harshly with one hand, making me sit on his lap. I shut my eyes tightly, before clenching my fists.

"Now I want you to behave like a good girl, and listen to me."

Like a what- tf.

I knew I was in trouble, so nodding and letting him speak was what I could do. My heart paced rapidly, as sweat began forming on my forehead. Placing the diary on his lap, he flipped the pages quickly, until it landed on a random one.

NO FUCK THIS.

"Dear diary-"

"No don't!"

I begged him to stop reading, but he raised his eyebrow, holding the book in the air.

"I told you to keep your fucking lips shut, my lady. Didn't I?"

I never saw this side of his before. He is freaking dangerous right now.

This is wildin.

No no no. I wanna go.

He turned his eyes towards the book again, smirking internally. I shut my eyes, as I knew what he was going to read.

"My secret desires..."

Fuck, I'm leaving.

I struggled in his arms to leave, but he held me tight, causing me to hit his chest again.

"That's a long list. Okay... Number 1-"

"Tae-"

"Shh!"

He quickly placed his index on my lips, making my heart blast out of my chest. His cold finger lingered on my mouth, as I could feel the tension in the air.

"I'm your husband right? Then I have the right to know about these as well..."

Fuck this shit.

He slowly removed his finger from my lips, while tracing my jaw along. Before he could go back to reading, I took a chance to snatch the diary from his hands, as his eyes jolted towards me.

I almost fell, before I got back on my feet and hid the book behind my back, standing far away. I breathed heavily, as I paced back and forth on my feet, ready to defend him. Seeing him standing upright with a relaxed face, my eyebrows frowned in confusion.

"I'm not gonna give this back!"

I yelled, as he stood still, tilting his head to one side.

Wait, he isn't trying to snatch it back. Great.

He rolled his eyes, before he slipped his hands inside his pockets, watching me casually.

"It's pointless to hide it from me, Y/n."

.

"Because I've already read it."

WHAT-

My jaw hung open, as I watched the corner of his lips, curve up into a smirk slowly. My eyes travelled to his feet, as he took slow steps towards me.

"Everything."

More steps closer.

"Not once."

Closer.

"Not twice."

He finally stood infront of me, as his intimate gaze was fixed on my face. I watched him in horror, as I gulped, which he noticed.

"But every fucking day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 3.2K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) โ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ช "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " โ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ช ส/ษด: แด›แด€แด‡ ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แดœ แด›...
343K 14.2K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveiiยฉ โI'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mineโž "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
13.2K 402 31
โ€ข THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION.!! _______________________ He is like a ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ while she is ๐—–๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ like ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. Can fire...