Unintentionally Yours

By alyshaawritrr

This unexpectable journey takes Allison, a 23 marketing advisor into the town of St. James where she has to t... More

Intro.
Intentional or Not.
"The Boss Man"
The TRIP .
THE NIGHT.
Night Out
Not Yours
Ours.
CHEF
Lost In It All
Morning After
UN-DO ~sems
Regret
Fiasco Pt 1
Fiasco Pt 2
Uncomplicated
Mama's Love
Letting Go & Moving On
The Visit
Indecisive
A Rough One
Slient
"THE PAIN"
A L I C A N

Goodbye

31 3 0
By alyshaawritrr

The day of the funeral came sooner than expected, Jeremiah was almost back to his normal self but he was still struggling a lot but he learned that if he talked about his feelings and about his mom he was able to cope better.

"Yeah I know but you guys should have done this already" Jer said

I walked in the kitchen looking for something to make.

"Okay that's okay call me when it's done" he said hanging up the phone

"Hey baby yuh back good" I was trying to forget the event but it kept replaying in my head and I was trying to move on

"Yeah I rubbed the cream that I got from the doctor's office on it"

"All that fool him should a under already inno" he said to himself

"Jer stop talking like that it okay am just happy that you found me before he took it any further"

"Allison stop the foolishness nothing is okay with that I am sure you didn't give him consent and a man must learn to take no as an answer, suppose mi neva Deh deh hmm Allison"

"I know baby I am just trying to forget it that's all"

"Okay"

"Yuh just come inna the kitchen wid the likkle shorts" he said rubbing my ass, I jumped a little

"Yuh sure yuh good Allison, I know someone you can talk to"

"No babe I just need sometime that's all" I don't like seeing being like this but I know I can't talk or get help because no one will understand

All deh bwoy deh just know yuh days numbered

"Okay baby just eat and get ready I am going for a run"

"Okay"

"No kiss"

"Hear yuh to Allison" I stopped and gave her a kiss on the lips and left

Remembering I have to go to Ashton house I turn back and when go my car.

Al❤️

Baby I am going to Ashton

Okay be safe

Alright later

I hung up my phone and started up the car, the drive was short because it was the apartment from mine. Getting out of the car I walk to the front door and knocked . Knocking again I stand there waiting for a while for the door to open.

The door opened and Ashton said "Sorry about that"  the man smell like fuck to backside

"Move from me man so me can go fi the ting dem"
"How yuh so brawling inna the morning so"

"Sir mi have mi oman a mi yard a wait fi mi come gimme the something dem"

"Okay Jeremiah no respect inna mi place"

Walking to where the boxes are, I heard something drop from upstairs.
"A hide she a hide"

"Yuh no say yuh oman a wait fi yuh matter fact let me go get the door for you"

"Lol a no you just wah have conversations"

"Jeremiah lef mi place"

"Lol see yuh later"

"Ahh tell law hey"

"Alright"

Heading back in to my car I drive straight home.

"Al yuh no ready yet"

"No" then Al really go tek all day fi ready

"Soon" knowing that soon will be hours after I get comfortable in the living room and start watching a football match

...

"Jer i am ready"
"Jer"

Walking down the narrow stairs, I clutch my purse tightly
"Jeremiah"
"Jeremiah Miller"

Walking into the living room I see him sleeping on the couch, I did not take so long to get ready or did I?

"Babe wake up"
"Al shit look like me drop a sleep"
"Sorry yuh ready"
"Yeah me go use the bathroom real quick by the way you look stunning"
"Thank you"

"Alright ready" I walked through the door and waited for him at the car, he walked over to me and kissed me and then opened the car door. He waited until I got in to close it.

He proceeds to turn on the radio and  "Gone Away" by Alkaline starts playing, it's puts me into a somber because I found out that Aunty Ren was actually his mother but when I met Jeremiah I didn't recognize him because I haven't seen him since grade 7 and he changed a lot we were really close at church u even think I liked him back then but it's funny how god placed him back into my life my mood shifts when I think about Aunty Ren's death I was really close with her and she would always say I would come to her house when her handsome son wasn't here so we could meet what a funny reality.

"Jer I send you an email about the project"

"I saw and I forgot to email you back, but I like the headlines and I think it will definitely attract costumers to the business"

"Yeah I was thinking you could host a pop of house kind of with influencers to get your business to reach different audience"

"That's a good idea to get them from different countries so my restaurant can go further"

"Basically like McDonald's but better and authentic"

"True"

"Why did you give me all that money"

"Al you been doing all that work without getting paid$ that's the least I could do"

I didn't answer I just sat in my thoughts, when we got to the church it was crowded but just because I was with him I got a seat inside. Family members came each one had a story about Aunty Ren I didn't know so much about her and her family  such a beautiful soul.

They're moments that I would glance at Jer but he was just looking like he was wondering if this is all was real.

It was his time to give a tribute and I am not going to lie what he said made me cry.

"Mommy I love you so much, they were nights you couldn't even afford to give us a meal but you made sure none of us went to bed hungry. Living in that circumstance only made us stronger, I can't comprehend how it goes from us being together all the time to it being just me and Ash. I will never forget the day I told you I was going to college. The smile on your face made me so proud of myself but now knowing that in this reality you won't be able to celebrate either me or Ashton breaks my heart. I loved you with my heart, it's hard finding peace in your death but knowing that you are no longer suffering makes it come easy, I wish you could see me now you would be so proud of me just to know I finally made it. I remember you would always tell everyone how proud of me you were and I was going to be your superstar. I love you so much and I miss you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 16.2K 67
He pulled me by my throat, bringing my lips close to his lips before he started kissing me passionately. The lady down there need some action but not...
219K 18.1K 83
In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in the most unexpected ways...whether thro...
29.8K 3.4K 31
Malikai's world is turned upside down and Ana's come crashing down. They both have choices they have to make and the consequences of those choices w...
123K 13.6K 56
At age 30, publications editor Kelsie Taylor is slowly losing hope in finding her fairytale romance. The stories of the women around her who experien...