๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐...

By glockstiaa

#๐Ÿฉฐ in which a teenage boy bets on the "nerdy" girl at his school. when she finds out will she forgive him or... More

๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐.๐Ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- '๐”๐†๐ˆ๐’'
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ‘- ๐‰๐„๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐„๐€๐
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ’- ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ?!
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ“- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ” - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ•- ๐๐„๐“๐”๐๐ˆ๐€๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ–- ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐„๐‘๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ— -๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐๐Ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐€๐‚๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐—๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-- ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
help me guyss

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’?!

2K 55 24
By glockstiaa

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟏 𝐎𝐅

𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐙
________

thursday, december 12th 2023ᥫ᭡

she fucking forgave him. it wasn't supposed to go like this. she was supposed to be pissed and cut off all communication wit him. but it's okay cus I got something for her ass.

I slowly approached ethan and his friends. "what..?" he sat there with a mug. "we needa talk. now." I demanded as I crossed my arms. He rolled his eyes and stood up.

"so, she forgave you?" I questioned and quirked my eyebrows. "bro, why is that yo business. always
ruining shit fa niggas." he spoke shaking his head.

"okay, but why would you fuck me then run right back to her..? that's really disrespectful." i spoke glancing at my shoes.

"bro, i told you, it was a one time thing. it was a mistake." he motioned to me. i laughed and looked at the ground. "its not a mistake if you keep doing it ethan,"

"notti." he corrected me as he leaned against the wall. "just admit it, you want me and not her. i mean look at her! she literally has fucking braces!" i explained as he rolled his eyes.

"bro! i don't want you! get that shit through ya head bro," his voice slowly rose as he hit his fist in his hand repeatedly.

"oh," i spoke as i grabbed my things and walked over to the relationship breaking bitch, syri. "yo, syriauna!" i spoke as i approached her.

"what..?" she turned around and squinted her eyebrows. "we needa talk, i know we aren't on the best of terms but its good for you to know this." i informed her as we walked into the girls bathroom.

we stood in the handicap stall as i was ready to ruin their relationship for good. "wanna hit?" i asked as i took out my kart. "sure?" she grabbed the kart as I began to explain to her about how she was a bet and their whole relationship was a lie.

she let out a sad, shaky breath causing me to smile. and i knew that ethan would be asking her to homecoming today. he probably got her something cute and pink, just like them fucking flowers.

He never did anything like that for me, and I only cheated 3 times! I should get credit for that cus I could've cheated way more. Props to me bitches!

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
_________

She was probably lying. She wants to ruin us so bad. I stared at the strawberry kiwi vape eryka gave me. I shoved it into my pocket and began to head to class.

Since the day Khalil pressured me into smoking I've been hooked on vaping ever since. I know it's a bad habit but ion know hadda stop.

I walked into first hour, i had social studies with aria so it was fun i guess. we sat in the back as i took small sips of my water out of my pink Stanley.

"girl you and that damn stanley, gimme sum" aria snatched the cup and began to drink it like a slave with no water.

i hid the vape in my sleeve as i inhaled the vapor. "syriauna... when did you start vaping?" aria glanced at me as guilt rushed over me. "a while ago..." i spoke downing the water. She held her hand out for the vape as she inhaled it.

"don't do it to much baby, its not good for you." She whispered and smiled. "i knowww," i smiled back at my cousin and began to write in my slightly old pink comp notebook.

"oh, and don't let notti see you wit dat. he gon try ta give you a lecture on how 'smoking is not prohibited'," she spoke as she mocked him.

I laughed it off as the lesson went on.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
_________

the gang sat on the couch in the living room as the girls were experimenting in the kitchen. Apparently they're makin vatapà. or sum shit but it's Brazilian, I'll try my baby culture any day.

They walked into the living room with the plates and sat them on the table. syri sat on my lap and began to doze off.

i placed my hand in the back of her Jean pockets as i ate my food. i stood up and carried her to the room, niggas was ode tired but I had company 🤷🏾.

"don't leave," she mumbled sitting up rubbing her eyes. "baby, i got company i can't just stay in the room. ill come back later," i ruffled my curls combing them with my hands

"promise?" she glanced at me. "pinky promise," i replied as we both interlocked our pinky's as she went under the covers like it was her damn bed. "Why u in my bed like that..?" i side eyed her as she rose from the bed

"our bed. I own everything in here nigga," she stuck her tongue out and did a peace sign before laying back down.

"oh..." i closed the door and head down the hallway.

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
_________

looney toons played in the back ground of the room. syriauna stood up and made her way to the closet. Ethan arranged it so it was half of hers and half of his clothing in the dressers, closet, etc

she got up and walked out into the living room to see everyone asleep. She rubbed her eyes and tapped Ethan. She waited for his eyes to open, they didn't.

She went and grabbed her emoji blanket and cuddled up next to him. He wrapped his arms lightly around her waist and rubbed her back as she drifted off to sleep.

but Tamara's words lingered throughout her mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 766 31
โ€ขB E S T R E A D I N W H I T Eโ€ข โ€ขโ€ข *DISCONTINUED* In which the outgoing, stubborn, and affectionate girl meets the als...
70.9K 1.8K 35
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
96.7K 2K 37
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
159K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favs๐Ÿคญ