Reap What You Sow(onhold)

By zaidaw75

Wei Wuxian knew that he messed up the moment he hit Jin Zixuan. So upon arriving back with Sect Leader Jiang... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Let's Play
Story Time
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 20

921 62 48
By zaidaw75

We will be changing Caihong's name, and she will be known from this chapter forward as Wei Ying. Hope you all don't have a problem with it.
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

Hua Cheng and Xie Lian started walking down the aisle with Wei Ying between them. Careful so Wei Ying does not trip over his wedding dress. Lan Zhan's eyes has not left her since she walked through the door. Huaisang wiped away a stray tear from his cheek. Wen Qing and Wen Ning had both tears in their eyes. Lan Qiren felt like a proud father but not even he could stop the stray tear from rolling down his cheek. Xichen stood next to his brother with a proud smile on his face.

Many in the hall were not so happy for the two lovers and their union that about to happen. One person though could not help his luck and he thanked the gods for this. He could not wished for anything better. The two gods looked around and their eyes landed on a young man dressed in golden robes. They gave each other a look of confusion. They will find out later what the young man wants. They reached the front and Hua Cheng and Xie Lian puts Wei Ying's hand in Lan Zhan's before they stepped to the side.

Lan Zhan helped to lower Wei Ying to kneel on the cushion before he himself lowered him and kneel. They took their three bows. The first bow they did to the heavens and the earth as a gesture of respect to the gods and their ancestors.
The second bow. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian were holding Wei Ying's parents tablets that Lan Qiren had made. Tears were falling down her face when she saw it. Lan Zhan's parents tablets were held by Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren. They bowed to their parents. Thanking them for their everlasting love and care. Silently asking for their blessings on their union. Their final bow was to each other. Representing their eternal love. Lastly Lan Zhan took off his forehead ribbon and ties it around her wrist.

Once everything was done. The food and drinks were served. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian were sitting close to the two newly weds. Soft conversations were going on inside the hall. Lan Zhan made sure that his newly bride had enough to eat. For this day wine were aloud and soon people started to talk a little louder. People came up to give their blessings to the couple. It didn't take long for Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyoa to make their way to the front. They both gave their blessings as Jin Guangshan eyes lingered on the bride even though he can't see her face.

"Sect Leader Jin I presumed?".

Hua Cheng spoke from where he was sitting and Jin Guangshan turned his face towards the voice and his eyes immediately fell on the one dressed in white and he unconsciously wet his lips. Jin Zixuan who was standing behind his father and half brother witness is father's shamelessness and silently pray that the gods strike him dead where he stands. Hua Cheng was ready to kill the man who so blatantly are lusting over his ge ge but a soft hand on his calms him down.

He looked at his ge ge and Danxia just nodded his head and gave him a smile.

"Sect Leader Jin for now you will live another day only because it's my dearest daughter's wedding. But if you so much as look at my husband again with that lust you have in your eyes now I will kill you. And I believe you do not know who we are so let me introduce us. I am Hua Cheng. Crimson Rain Ghost King and this is my husband. Xie Lian the Heavenly Emperor. "

He said loud enough for all to hear in the hall. Jin Guangshan fell to his knees and started to kow tow. Asking for forgiveness over and over.

"Forgiveness are given to those who truly repent and means it. Forgiveness are not given to those who thinks with their lower regions instead of their brains. You can stand up because you were not even sincere sect leader Jin."

Danxia told him with a cold voice. The sect leader got helped up by Jin Guangyoa. Once he stood upright they both bowed to the two gods and  walked back to their seats. Hua Cheng watch them walked away before he leans over to Xie Lian and said.

"Those two are tampering with resentful energy. "

Xie Lian looked at him before looking at the two Jins and asked.

"Are you sure?."

"Yes I can smell it on them. Whatever they are up to is not something good at all. I will have to keep an eye on them."

Hua Cheng told his husband before pouring himself another cup of wine. Jin Zixuan gave his blessings to the newly wedded couple and they accepted it gracefully. He turns around his eyes looking for Xichen when he spotted him talking with sect Leader Nie. He walked over to them and gave his congratulations to the sect leader on the wedding of his brother. Xichen thanked him with a soft smile. He lowered his voice and said.

"Sect Leader Lan and Nie can this one have a council with the two of you. It is very important and it would safe many lives."

Both of them looked at him in shocked but said yes. He thanked them after they decided that they will meet the next day. He walked back to his seat. His hands shaking lightly from nerves. Jin Guangshan could not even be angry at the gods because he knows they can wipe his whole existence from the earth. Jin Guangyoa looked with sad eyes at Lan Xichen. The man had not looked at him once its if he doesn't exist. As of they were never friends. But wait and see soon all off them will bow down before him.

Lan Zhan thought enough time has passed so he stood up and hold out his hand to his bride. Wei Ying took it and Lan Zhan helped her up and helped her walked around the table. He lead her down the aisle as the guests stood to the side. Once outside they made their way towards their new home down the well lit path that leads to the jingshi. Their walk was slow both quiet and nerves. It rolls of them like waves. When they reached the door of the jingshi Lan Zhan slides it open and lead Wei Ying inside. He walked her into their bed chambers and over to the low table where he helped her to sit on the cushion before taking his place next to her.

"Wei Ying?".

He asked and Wei Ying answered.

"Lan Zhan".

He brought his hands up and removes the veil from her face. Wei Ying had a smile on her face. Cheeks blushed red and Lan Zhan just looked at her for moment. This beautiful woman belongs to him now. She is his wife and he would not change it for the world. She nodded her head towards the table and said.

"We need to finished the ritual Lan Zhan."

He gave her a small smirk and pour them both a cup of tea. They picked up the tea cups and crossed their arms while looking deeply into each other's eyes before drinking it. Then they both tied knots around each other. Once done Lan Zhan stood up and helped his bride up and they both started to undress each other. When they both were naked Lan Zhan lead her to the bed and laid her down on it. Wei Ying's face was as red as a tomato and Lan Zhan's ears and neck were matching her face. They consummated their marriage throughout the night. Many lovebites will attest to that. Wei Ying soreness as well. In the end it was a night to remember for years to come.

The next morning Lan Zhan who woke up at his normal time looked down at the love of his life who was still sleeping. A smile adores his face as he plays with her hair. He placed a soft and loving kiss on the top of her head before he slides out of the bed. He did his usual morning routine. Then he sat down and meditate. When he was done he walked over to the bed and started to wake Wei Ying up. It was not an easy thing and in the end he just picked her up and took her to the bathing area and bath her. She slowly started to wake up and gave Lan Zhan a loving smile. He dressed her in her new attire as the Lan Furen. He brushed her hair and soon they are on there way to the dining hall.

They walked inside and made their way to the front. Wei Ying had a smile on her face when she looked at her friends and saw Huaisang mouthing. I want all the details. She wanted to laugh at that but had to bite it back. Wen Qing just shook her head and smiles. They greeted the elders and the two gods and their shufu and brother before they sat down and breakfast was served. Xichen tried everything to get his little brothers attention but Lan Zhan refused to look at him. Lan Qiren was already thinking about a little Lan who will probably be born in the next nine to ten months. He sips his tea with a satisfied smile and gave himself a satisfied nod. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan ate quietly and Hua Cheng leaned in and asked.

"So A-Ying I hoped you had enjoyed your wedding night."

Wei Ying's face turns red and Hua-ge laughter rang through the hall when he saw it. Danxia hit him on his arm but could not hide his smile either. Lan Zhan looked everywhere except at the two gods. Everyone in the halls attention turns towards them. Wondering why the young lady's face were so red while the Heavenly prince had a light red dusk on his cheeks and the other was laughing. But they stopped staring the moment the ghost king stopped laughing and glared at them. They immediately turned their attention away from the front.

Breakfast was done and everyone started making their way out of the dining hall. Lan Xichen gave Jin Zixuan a small nod of the head indicating that he should follow him and Mingjue. He did just that and Xichen lead them to his office. Jin Guangyoa eyes followed them a small frown on his forehead as he did. He looked his father's way to see if he had noticed but the man was busy talking to some small sect leader. He turned his attention back and watch the three retreating backs. Hua Cheng, Xie Lian, Lan Zhan, Lan Qiren, Huaisang, Wei Ying, Wen Qing and Wen Ning were having a conversation.

Some of the sect leaders tried to have a word with the two gods but was ignored not even a glanced was spared and that made them turn on their heels tails between their legs and join the others. Jin Guangshan also tried apologizing for his behavior the previous day. The look he got from both gods were. Be glad that you are still alive. It is only because it was our A-Ying's wedding that you are still alive don't think we will extend that courtesy any longer.

Meanwhile in Xichen's office. Jin Zixuan is a bit nervous but he pushed it aside and started talking.

"Sect Leader Lan and Nie the reason I asked for this council is because I need your help to removed my father as sect leader."

He said looking between the two sect leaders. If they was shocked at this they did not show it. Xichen instead asked him.

"Sect heir Jin why would you want to remove your father? Did he do something that lead you to such a drastic request?".

Jin Zixuan cleared his throat lightly and said.

"I have been have him followed and not only him but also Jin Guangyoa. What I found out is of huge concern. As you know our sect is full of vipers and there isn't many you can trust. Luckily I have one person that I can trust completely."

"And who might this person be sect heir Jin?".

Mingjue asked as he looked at the young man and than his friend.

"Her name is Luo Qingyang. She has been with me for years. But I want to inform you what she had found out and it is very concerning. "

Xichen and Mingjue both sported looks of concern by his words and they both nodded their heads and Jin Zixuan continued.

"My father and brother had been doing some shady things. Not only that they have a demonic cultivator working for them. His name is Yue Yang and his been experimenting with resentful energy. What they are exactly doing I do not know at the moment but I can assure you that they are up to something and it's not good. Also my father had been pressuring my half brother in finding a way to make Lan Furen his. He will not stop until he has her sect Leader Lan and Nie. My father needs to be stopped before we have another war on our hands."

A hard slam on the table made him almost jumped out of his seat. Xichen had a hard look in his eyes and Mingjue had the same look.

"We will help you sect heir Jin. But I have to warn you. Please be careful we don't know how far they will go or what they are capable off. Yue Yang. It's time we get off our asses and start planning. Mingjue we need to inform the others and I will send everyone home."

Xichen said and both nodded their heads.

"Sect heir Jin I would like for you to stay behind. Where is Lady Luo? Did she come with you?".

"Yes she did sect Leader Lan."

Jin Zixuan answered and Xichen gave a nod of the head as he stood up and the others followed. They made their way back to the courtyard where the guests were gathering. He stopped and cleared his throat lightly and everyone looked at him.

"The Lan clan would like to thank each and everyone for attending my brother and sisters wedding but I now have to asked all to leave and I wish all of you safe travels back to your different sects. Once again thank you."

Xichen announced with a bow which send surprised gasps through the crowd but they had no choice but to go to their rooms and retrieved their belongings. Soon everyone was gone and then Xichen turned to his family and friends who were also surprised at the request and said.

"We have to talk about and we don't need unnecessary ears to hear. Wanji would you mind if we talked in the jingshi."

Lan Zhan shakes his head and everyone started to make their way towards the jingshi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 55 11
Percy is so confused. One minute he's trying to make an Iris message cause he needs some serious help fighting a monster and the next he's in the pas...
942K 57.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
58.4K 3.1K 38
What if wei ying gets what he deserves? What if madam yu was not that bad? What if wei ying has another identity? What if wei ying and lan zhan had a...
23.4K 1.1K 24
What if I had confessed to them both before leaving Cloud recesses back then? With that thought, Huaisang slowly blacked out. What he didn't expect...