saihiro/suegiku shiz but idk...

By squidsquidsquids

im so picky when it comes to fanfics and this is my fav ship currently so i made this thing (what am i doing... More

make out in the allies 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰
truck-kun attacc :33
silly tecchou tries cooking :3
hanahaki go whoop whoop
uhhhh(announcement..?????)
emotional yaoi story (real)
highschool mfs
not sorry lmfao
give ideas plz
coquette title 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
not angst (trust)

say gex (short af)

270 8 10
By squidsquidsquids

(what the title says. )
(smut >:3)

i am NOT writing the plot whatsoever for this one im just gonna go to the smut already

-------

*no ones pov*

the two males was on the same bed, one tied to the bed frame and the other teasing him.

"aww~ the strongest hunting dog begging for me.. how cute. im so pleased by this~" jouno mocks tecchou, who was a wet mess.
"ahg... mh- j-jouno..~ it hurts..-!" the bottom whines.
"heh. this is just the start, suehiro~ once im done, you will forget what it's like to walk with legs." the top teases.

then, the top decided to go a lot faster.. and the bottom was there, suffering with pleasure.
"ah- AH~! mh-- jou.. s-stop- Ng~ haa..-" the bottom whimpers.
"you're so cute like this.. moan and beg more for me,
..darling~" the top one says in a seductive tone.
"ah..~" the bottom moaned again.
the room was filled with tecchou's soft moans and whimpers.

Jouno jerks off tecchou with his free hand, making the other whimper for more.
"ahh- jouno.. im c-coming..~" the bottom one replied and the top one just nodded.
"im close too, ...darling.~" jouno whispered in tecchous ears.
then it was all a mess. cum all over them both, the room air was filled with heat and whimpers.

"o-one more round..." jouno requests.
"ugh..- fine..~ but i'm sleeping right away after this..." tecchou replies with a shaky voice.
"*chuckles* of course, my dear.." the top one says.
a little silence were there for a moment, but broken by a few whimpers from the bottom one as his waist was pulled, making him ride the other.
the hands of the bottom immediately grabs on the top's shoulder.
"w-warn me..the.. next time... ah..~ you're... g-gonna do that..~" tecchou whines. his voice was a little shaky. "im sorry darling.." the other apologies

the bottom then rides on the other. going in a slow pace which irritated the other.
"oh my g-god tecchou. cant you go faster?" the top one complained.
"i-im.. mh~ trying- to..." the bottom stuttered.
the bottom then tried going on a fast pace, although his moans were quite loud.
but the other did not mind, he was pleased by this.
"AH- AHH~! NG- J-JOUNO..~~!" the bottom whimpers as the other bit his nipple. tears starts to fall out of his eyes.
"shhhh.. don't be too loud darling~ you don't want the others to find out right..?~" jouno whispers.
"a-ahh..~ fuck.. im already so close..~" the bottom whines.
"go even faster, darling~" the top one demands.
the bottom obeyed, and goes even faster. biting his own lip trying to not be so loud.
"ng... im coming.. haaa~" The bottom came, and so did the other.

both of them was panting, mostly the bottom tho. Jouno picked up the half-asleep tecchou and cleaned up their mess and then layed him down, turning off the lights and slept cuddling. <3

------------
(writing smut is rlly not fun for me even tho i like reading them 😔)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 12.3K 52
Hi, my loves! Welcome to my third book of imagines for Rosé! I know I quit the second book a little early but I just wanted to get a fresh start so...
185K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
406K 54.6K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
323K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...