One Fateful Night (ON GOING)

By i_cecream

Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NOTICE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43

Chapter 39

1.5K 88 21
By i_cecream

Mew wakes up before Gulf. It is still quite early but he has no plan of getting himself back to sleep, not when Gulf is sleeping and lying on his chest. Mew can clearly see such a divine view in the morning. Gulf's squished cheek and those pouty plump lips.

He can't contain the joy he is feeling as he moves closer carefully not to wake the other up and steals a kiss on Gulf's forehead. This is how he wants to spend the rest of his mornings in his life. Exactly like this. How can he be so lucky?

Yesterday still feels like a dream to him and now his mind is set to pursue the younger. Mew tucks some loose hairs behind Gulf's ear and he sucks his breathing once again when he realizes how beautiful the man in his arms is.

Mew stares and stares as he fails to notice that the once closed eyes are now fluttering open and a pair of honey brown orbs are staring back at him. He is just simply...enthralled.

Gulf, on the other hand, quickly feels the blood rushing upwards the moment he opens his eyes only to see those pitch orbs gazing at him...no, not just him. The older man's stare is more than that. It's like he is being stripped bare and he is nothing but a soul. His face is blushing but he can neither seem to even avert his gaze nor untangle himself from Mew's hold.

They are just there—staring—lost in the moment.

When Gulf feels too much, with the hammering in his chest, he moves to snuggle onto the crook of Mew's neck, closing his eyes, calming his nerves.

"S-Staring is rude," Gulf stutters a little muffled but on the contrary to the cockiness of his words, he is nothing but a mess, also lost in the whirlpool of his emotion.

Mew can only chuckle hearing the other's small and trying-to-be-cocky voice as he tightens his hold around the younger.

"Morning, baby."

"Phiii!" Gulf whines, embarrassed, as he snuggles closer trying to hide himself from Mew to Mew, if that is even making sense.

Mew can only laugh feeling all warm. He feels like his life is complete now.

"Why are you so adorable, tua-eng?"

In a snap, Gulf hovers over the older, locking Mew in place with both hands on the older's side, with a scowl on his face. "Who is tua-eng?"

Mew howls in laughter as he sees the crease on the younger's forehead and the sharpness on his voice. He playfully flicks Gulf's forehead. "Oh, baby."

"Phiii!"

Mew pinches Gulf's cute nose as he grins like a fool. "Sleep some more, it's still early."

The day started with all the cheesiness and sweetness which seemed to have become the theme of the day. And poor Gulf, getting all flustered in every minute as he is still getting used to all of these.

Mew, however, is having so much fun as he feels so light to finally let his feelings go bare. Mew already knows, and the fact that Gulf is not resisting his approaches, and seems to him, that the younger is somehow liking it from the blush adorning on the younger's cheeks that it's making him feel so fucking up in the clouds.

And now, just after breakfast and everything, they found themselves with nothing to do. So instead, they settled for a movie marathon in the living room. Mew has already arranged a theater room. He doesn't have one as he is not fond of movies or anything plus he used to be alone. A bed and a study is all that he used to need. But now, everything has changed.

Gulf, on the other hand, has gone quiet as he tries to focus himself on whatever the screen is showing. But it is getting a little hard, when he is leaning on a muscular chest and being engulfed with two sturdy arms, and above all, sitting between Mew's parted legs on the carpet.

Gulf has been hesitant when Mew pulled him into the position earlier, but honestly he likes it. He likes to be enclosed with Mew and his scent. But what eats his focus away is the thumping in his chest and the funny feeling in his stomach. And ironically, both don't bother him. He also likes feeling them that he feels conflicted. He can only sigh...in content.

Mew's focus however is entirely not in the movie. But the man in his arms and the little bump on Gulf's belly which is a little obvious since the soft fabric of Gulf's shirt flows against the curves of his body. And Mew has been aching to rub the bump but he is a little hesitant. Gulf might not like it. Although he is basically hugging the man, which means his hands are quite there, he really has the urge to rub it and he doesn't know why.

"Baby?"

Flustered, Gulf hums. He really can't get used to Mew's endearment. Not yet. His body feels all tingly from the word alone.

"Can I...rub it?"

Gulf brow knit for a second in confusion, so he slightly cranes his neck to side eye the older as his head is on Mew's shoulder and he sees how Mew's gaze is fixed onto something and when he follows it, he finds himself staring...at his own belly.

Gulf never minded it, but only then he noticed that the bump is a little prominent now, especially in his position. But...what?

"M-My..." Gulf struggles to put his word as he swallows. "...it?"

Mew chuckles, clearly seeing the red ears of the younger. "Are you shy, tua-eng?"

"N-No!"

Gulf's reaction gives Mew enough courage to push through with his request. "So, can I?"

Gulf can only nod, biting his lip. He feels shy and at the same time, happy. He is feeling so elated, he can't clearly grasp why.

Mew's eyes literally lit up upon hearing the approval. He slowly and carefully places his hands on top of the bump on Gulf's belly and although there is thin clothing separating his skin on the bump, he still feels so warm...especially inside. The surge of joy in him makes him want to just cry.

Movie already forgotten, Mew rubs the bump ever so gently like he is touching something so precious and fragile, because he exactly thinks like it. And Gulf has his entire attention too on the hand caressing his belly. And maybe it's the hormones, but he is feeling emotional out of the blue.

Gulf feels so lucky with Mew. He is aware how some random pregnancy never gets to be treated like how Mew is treating him. Much more that he is a man and in the first place, Mew is not gay. But then here he is, leaning on a warm chest whose owner just confessed to him yesterday that the man likes him.

The younger truthfully doesn't know if he feels the same way, but what he can tell right now is his liking of everything Mew does for him and to him. Heck, he doesn't even thought of falling for a man but with Mew...it's just different. And honestly, if he finds himself not reciprocating the same feeling the older has, he doesn't know...the thought alone makes him feel bad. Because Mew deserves more than that.

"It's daddy, little one."

Mew's cracked voice snaps Gulf back to reality. He can tell that the older is holding himself and so he places his own hand over the older's on his belly...as a sign of comfort.

"How will she or he address me, Phi?" Gulf asks quietly.

Mew can only smile as he brings Gulf's other hand on the bump with his other hand, making them look like they are cradling the bump.

"This angel can call you anything you want. Doesn't change the fact that you are the mother of this one," Mew says with his overwhelming emotion. Just because...once again it dawns on him that he will be having a little family soon.

"M-Mother?"

"Of course, baby. You will give him birth, aye?" Mew says turning a little to the younger, grinning and eyes shining with happiness.

Gulf can only hum at that. Because he feels distracted with Mew's breathing against his neck.

Mew moves his hand from the younger's belly to Gulf chin as he slightly turns the younger's face to his direction and Gulf can only follow and Gulf gulps from the proximity of their faces.

Mew can only gape as he feels breathless staring at the younger. Gulf has the most innocent eyes he has ever seen...and those thick brows...his fine nose...and his fluffy cheeks...and most of all, his pink and plump lips. Mew has to swallow to control himself. It seems like his plan of showing gratitude is backfiring.

"W-What is it, Phi?" Gulf rasps, getting lost in the pitch pools, lock his brown orbs. This is what he's been talking about. This kind of stare...when Mew looks at him.

"I will kiss you..." It is supposed to be a question...but the words have left Mew's mouth before he can arrange them. Too lost and enchanted all over again.

Kiss?

Gulf brain lags for a second trying to register what is a kiss. But he finds himself nodding, when he reads from the older's eyes that Mew is not simply stating it but asking for permission. And somehow, the thought of being kissed by Mew is making him feel tingly all over. Anticipation pumping in his veins.

Mew's eyes trail from the younger's eyes to his plump lips and as much as he wants to kiss Gulf like that...it wasn't his intention earlier. So he goes back to the younger's eyes and he sees how clear those honey brown orbs are. Gulf gaze is soft and warm and innocent that Mew feels like he is looking at those of a child's. He can't help but smile fondly as he leans closer as Gulf slowly closes his eyes.

And Gulf waits. He waits for something. His heart is about to leap from his rib cage, he can feel it. Then he feels it...a pair of light, soft and warm lips on his forehead.

"Thank you so much, baby," Mew whispers after the kiss.

Mew leans back to see the other and only to see Gulf looking at him...or trying to look at him normally. But Mew can see it.

Mew can see how the younger is biting his lower lip nervously...like waiting for something. And when he gives a soft smile to the other...Gulf turns to look away from him at break-neck speed. But Mew is sure that it was disappointment he saw peeking in those bambi eyes. Oh, god kill him, this man will be the death of him.

Mew can only chuckle as he tightens his hold around the younger man. He can't help it, not when the younger male is radiating with grumpiness in his hold already. "I will give you lots of kisses from now on."

And the flush on the younger's neck is making Mew laugh more. He wants to kiss Gulf like that. But he is also taking it slowly. But who would've thought that the younger would allow him to be kissed like that.

A week has gone, and it's the last day of the week again and Gulf finds himself sitting on his desk finishing his works for the week as he keeps stealing glances on the older who has his brows knitted from whatever Mew is reading. He can't help it. It is something he has found himself doing these past few days.

After the confession, Gulf actually expected some major changes or maybe some awkwardness here and there. However, aside from his blushing session from Mew's advances or clinginess and endearments, he really found no major changes at all, which makes him realize how natural they have been around each other for the past months. Like a fitted puzzle.

Everything is the same. It makes him realized their hugging session for months even before the confession, the way Mew cares for him...everything they did...those were basically how they treat each other...Gulf realized that it's basically what lovers do and it brings such a mess on his face and in his chest when everything first dawns on him. Is he stupid? But he didn't give it much thought before.

Gulf breaks from his reverie with knocks on the door and moments later from Mew's approval, Boat appears holding a bouquet of sunflowers.

"Flowers for Gulf," Boat says walking towards the younger before Gulf can even ask.

Gulf blinks a couple of times as he points himself. "Me? That's for me?"

Boat nods, extending the bouquet to the younger. "That's right."

Gulf has his eyes wide in surprise. "But I didn't order it, though?"

Boat can only shrug, placing the flowers on the younger's table. "But the delivery guy said it's for you."

"There must be a mistake, Boat. I didn't order a bouquet of sunflowers and I don't plan to," Gulf explains calmly, eyes round in surprise and worry.

And Mew, who has been watching the entire exchange of words, finally breaks into laughter. He can't help it...not when Gulf is looking all worried, clueless and cute with his argument.

"Give it to him, Boat. Thank you," Mew says between laughter and the secretary can only eye his boss weirdly before going out.

"Um, what is it, Phi?" Gulf asks Mew, still confused with the older's laughter at his moment of cluelessness.

"Read it."

Gulf grabs the card. "To my...sunflower...?" he reads, getting more confused. "It doesn't have a name, what if this is important, Phi?"

Still laughing, Mew finally trudges his way towards the younger then he leans forward to pinch the younger's fluffy cheek. "Oh damn, why are you so cute, tua eng?"

Like a switch, Gulf immediately reddens upon hearing Mew but still he's not letting go of the matter at hand.

"Phiii! This is serious! I should return this or something."

Mew chuckles, tucking some loose strands of Gulf's getting-longer hair behind his ears. "It's for you."

Gulf scrunches his face in something close to sarcasm. "Yeah sure, the last time I checked, I'm not a sunflower."

Mew can only grin as leans closer. "You are..." he pecks on the other's nose. "...to me." But honestly, he wants to remind Gulf about his sunflower apple which gives him quite a trauma, but of course...he wants to stay on the safe side so he keeps his mouth shut. Way to go!

And it finally dawns in Gulf as his eyes widen in realization. Flustered from the kiss and proximity, he gently hits Mew with the bouquet in his hold.

"You're such a sap, Phi."

To be continued...

VOTE and COMMENT :)

Sawasdee! Thank you for patiently waiting, waanjais 🌞🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
99.8K 6.1K 42
#2 in Gulf Kanawut (31st May 2022) #1 in Gay Fanfiction (12th Sept 2021) #1 in Childhood Friends (9th May 2021) #8 in Mew Suppasit (4th Feb 2021) #3...
461K 19.1K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...