Gut Instinct

By NiranjanaNepol

What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? W... More

2 Destined
3 Makes a Difference
4 Lighting the Lamp
5 Talking with God?
6 Who is Shyam?
7 Was that girl Khushi?
8 Increasing Suspicion
9 Comeback
10 Manorama's Sly
11 Trust
12 Talking about pain
13 Back Check
14 Shagun
15 Shyam's Effort
16 Oscar Winning Actor
17 Flop over Flop
18 Snake in the Grass
19 Khushi in action
20 Khushi's Wrath
21 Khushi's Shot
22 Destined
23 A Change in Arnav
24 Regret
25 Coincidence??
26 Poisonous Snake
27 Trust
28 Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
29 Clearance
30 Lock for Shyam
31 Another Lock
32 Lie?
33 I like you
34 Man of Excellence
35 Red Handed
36 Torn Mask
37 I Love You Damn It
38 Disbelief
39 Something
40 Irrelevant
41 Business Trip
42 Where's Arnav?
43 Plan executed
44 Starting Point
45 Tackling the situation
46 Reaction to the Action
47 Gift
48 Gut Instinct again
49 Unexpected
50 Arnav's Stand

1 Re-Writing Destiny

8.3K 239 71
By NiranjanaNepol

Chapter 1 Re-writing Destiny

"Arnavjiiiiiii" Khushi fell from the hilltop, shouting when Lallan drew her behind to attack Arnav.

Arnav who saw her falling became furious and also scared. Fear of losing Khushi gripped his heart. Hitting the goons who kidnapped him, Arnav rushed to the valley to look for Khushi. His breath ditched, seeing the depth of the valley. His heartbeat which always synchronized with her heartbeat felt it missing. The knowledge of what would have happened to Khushi frightened him like hell. Anyone who fell into the valley could not be alive. He could not see Khushi. She was not within his eye limit. He got down into the valley carefully. He got many scratches on his body while doing that. But he didn't care about it. It was nothing when compared to the pain that was killing him from the inside.

Arnav froze, seeing Khushi lying on the ground lifelessly. He ran to her and tried to wake her up but there was no movement in Khushi. He shouted... screamed... yelled... pleaded... but Khushi didn't respond to him. He tapped her cheek.

"Khushi, look at me... please don't do this to me, damn it..."

He cried, hugging her.

"Khushi, please talk to me... without you..." his throat choked with pain.

He could not see her in that state who saved his life, risking her life lying in his arms lifelessly.

He gave CPR treatment, in the hope of bringing her back. He gave her chest compression to get her heart to function again. Sealing his mouth over hers, he blew steadily. No use...

Arnav's eyes emitted fear and helplessness. He shrieked hugging her.

That was when something drew his attention. It was an old and unmaintained Devi Maiya idol. Arnav gritted his teeth in anger, seeing that.

"Why the hell are you smiling at me damn it? This is what God does? She trusted you like anything. She trusted that you would be with her and no bad would happen to her. If you are truly a God, you would have saved her... you would not have let her die. You are a cheat. You killed not only her but also her trust in you" Taking a stone, Arnav threw it at the idol with anger.

The time the stone hit the idol, an eye-twitched light created and spread to the surroundings. Arnav restricted the flash with his palm, shrinking his eyes. The flashing light slowly faded. Arnav saw Devi Maiya standing with a pleasant smile. Arnav widened his eyes with disbelief. It was not hard for him to understand who she was. Even though he didn't believe in God he could not be without believing her now.

He came to composure as his anger overpowered him as usual.

"Why did you take my Khushi's life? What's wrong she did? She worshiped you... trusted you... But, what did you do? You killed her"

"Is it you who is talking about Khushi? Yes, I took her life... for only one time but what did you do? You killed her heart many times mercilessly... did you ever care about her? Just because she defied you, what did you do with her? Because of you, she faced problems in her life. It was only you who was the reason for her struggle. You gave her only tears. And now, you are shouting at me?"

Arnav was speechless. He slowly spoke.

"I agree I tortured her... I agree I did that senselessly but I wholeheartedly want to make her happy. If you are a God, you would have known that"

"Yes, I know everything... that's why I'm taking her away from you"

"What do you mean? You took her from me because you know everything? I didn't get it"

"You hurt her many times, she tolerated it because she didn't expect anything from you because she thought you didn't love her. But from here on, she will... she will expect love from you and she will think you are a changed man"

"Of course, I'm a changed man now"

"Maybe... but I don't want her to get hurt more"

"Why will she get hurt when I'm here?"

"It's because you are the one who is going to hurt her"

"Me?"

"Yes, you are going to hurt her like ever before... you will say, SHE IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE"

"No... I can't believe this... why would I say that? She saved my life damn it... without her, I have no life. Then why will I hurt her?"

"Because the situation will lead you to say so..."

"Nooo... no situation can make me utter such hurting words against her... I love her damn it"

DM smiled.

"Trust me... I won't utter such words and hurt her"

"Did you ever give her a chance to talk her side? I agree you had seen her in Shyam's arms. So, would you torture her without even letting her know the reason for your anger? Is not she a human? You treated her like trash and now why are you regretting it?"

"I tortured her... it's because I could not tolerate it when I got to know she was not mine but someone's because I love her"

"See my daughter...! Just because you uttered THREE MAGICAL words once, she is lying on your lap giving her life to save yours...! This is what is called LOVE"

Arnav closed his eyes with regret.

"You were so wrong in judging the girl you fell for. She didn't deserve to hear all those accusations. You were blind to see her pure heart. You didn't think anything beyond your Di. She went through a lot loving you. Not anymore..."

"Please, please, don't do this. If not for me, at least give me a chance for HER"

"For Khushi?"

"Yes, she is a nice girl. That's why...! She loves me from the bottom of her heart. She trusted you would make her life right. Please don't disappoint her soul. Let her live her life with me. Give me a chance to celebrate her... please..."

"Then what about the past pains? Do you want me to forget them?"

"I will try to equalize them in the future"

"You may make her forget the wound but what about the scar? Won't it always remain in her heart?"

"Won't I get her back?"

"Ok... You are Arnav Singh Raizada after all... You write your own destiny, right?" She smirked.

Arnav gulped down hard.

"Ok, I am giving you a chance to RE-WRITE our destiny..."

"Means?"

"I will give you a chance to go back to the day when you met Khushi... go and change what you can...! If you make me satisfied with your actions, I will give your Khushi back"

"Thank you so much I will change everything right after Khushi falls in my hands in Sheesh Mahal"

"No my dear boy, it won't happen. You will not remember anything right away"

"But why?" Arnav was shocked.

"it's because you can't change others' destiny"

"Means?"

"You can change only your side... Not others... Not even Khushi"

"Then when will I remember everything?"

"You will... Slowly... At the right time... whenever WE meet"

"Will you meet me?"

"You will meet me"

"But, I and Khushi are opposite poles. We don't have a single match. Then how could I think she is my wife?"

"Your GUT INSTINCT will warn you... It will alert you. You will start to analyze the purpose of the second chance"

"But, I will stop hurting Khushi from day one if I remember the purpose..."

"No... Some things should not be changed because they are DESTINED. You have no right to change them. This is the chance for YOU to change yourself. If you prove yourself, you will get your wife back"

"Won't I know she is my wife?"

"You will... At the right time..."

"But why?"

"Because you are destined to be called LORD GOVERNOR by your wife..."

Arnav gulped down.

"Ok, but why should Khushi suffer?"

"It's her fate. She has to cross them. Then only she can be happy"

Arnav took a deep breath. He understood the process would not be easy.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance. I will prove myself and will get my Khushi back" Arnav said.

DM smiled and flicked her finger. Everything became still.

Arnav went back to Sheesh Mahal to hold his wife in his arms who was supposed to fall from the stage.

To be continued...                                                                           

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 13.5K 30
Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect opportunity presented itself but the question...
21.9K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
147K 6.7K 35
This story follows the events when Arnav said to Khushi that, it's all her fault. He wished she never came to their lives.
225K 13.7K 61
She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling in his arms, he didn't know she will mak...