Beside You

By brxxxs

Twenty-three year old, Amber Liu living with her own rules. While her parents live in LA, United States. Ever... More

Description
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirdteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one (Last)
SHOULD I??

One

9.8K 211 2
By brxxxs

Amber POV

One bottle of Soju in front of me. I really don't know what am I feeling right now. Sad, happy, angry? I always have this feeling whenever I'm alone. Which most of the time I'm alone. I took a sip of the Soju and continue staring at the bottle.

Dammit, I think I better go see Yuri, maybe I could feel better when I talk to her. I grab the Soju bottle with me. I got my ass out of the house and went outside. I knock on Yuri's door which is right beside my house.

Hurry up Yuri, it's cold out here.

I thought to myself. I was wearing sleeveless and a sweat pants. I drank my Soju which is still on my hand.

The door finally open. Yuri was wearing a oversize tee and just oversize tee I guess.

"Ya what happened to you? You look like you just lost your soul," Yuri said pulling me into the house. I just chuckle at her comment.

"Hey Amber!" Jessica greeted me. Didn't know she was in here. If I knew she was here, I wouldn't have come.

"Sorry for disturbing you guys, I just felt lonely," I sat beside Jess on the sofa and drank my Soju.

"It's okay Am. We weren't doing anything," Jess said as she gave Yuri a wink. I just chuckled when they both giggles. Yuri sat beside me and rub my back. She have been there for me, for years. When I feel lonely, scared, angry, sad. She is like my sister. I've also known Jess for quite some time too. When both of them quarrels they will come to me and will complain about each other.

"Why Amber? What were you thinking of?" Yuri asked me and continue rubbing my back. I took a last sip of the Soju and place the bottle on the table.

I told them everything that I was feeling. Every single bit. I lean my head back and stared at the ceiling.

Jessica then place her hand on my thighs,"It's just your thoughts Am. Everyone will tend to over think when they are alone. And.... I think your drunk."

I was in between both of them, they were staring at each other and raising their eye brows at each other then Yuri look at me,"Hey, you've got to release some stress. Wanna hit the club?" Yuri asked me. Then I look at her then Jess. Who is smiling at me.

"I'll go change..." I grin at them.

Jessica POV

To SooJung,

Soojung ah. I'll be home by tomorrow morning okay. Don't wait for me. Tomorrow morning I'll buy you food. Take care Soojung ah.

 I sent to Krystal. I am worried but I think I should stop it. She's already twenty one. Beep beep.

From SooJung,

 Arraso unnie, don't worry about me. Have fun.

I smiled at myself. She must be annoyed because I'm being to protective. Yuri then walk back to the living after she changed her clothes.

"Who is that?" Yuri ask me curiously. I laugh at her cuteness.

"Its Soojung, Yuri ah." I tap her cheek and showed her my conversation with Krystal. Then we look at the door as we heard the doorknob. I quickly took my hands of Yuri's face and she distanced her face from mine. Amber walked in at look at us with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Let's go!!" I shouted, breaking the silence. Amber looking good, she was wearing a black jacket over a gray hoodie with black tee inside. She covered her messy blonde with her hoodie... But my baby Yuri looks better.

We walk to Yuri's car,"Amber." Yuri called her and threw her car key to Amber. She caught it easily.

"Drive," Yuri command. Yuri opened the back seat door for me. I just went in without saying a thing. Yuri sat beside Amber. The ride wasn't long. Am and Yuri talk a little bit as I rested my eyes for awhile. They decided to go to random club near my house area which is not far from their house.

Amber parked the car perfectly and then we walk into the club. Amber was behind me, Yuri led us into the club. I was holding into Yuri's hand. Kinda scared, just a little bit. Then I think Amber realised that I was scared, she put her hand on my back and gave me the 'nothing will happen' look.

The music was loud. The crowd was having fun, jumping , dancing on the dance floor. We walk to the side where there's seats. We took on table to ourselves. Amber went to order drinks for us, leaving me and Yuri. Yuri is already looking at the dance floor, her fingers were tapping the table following the music beat. Amber came with two cups of alcohol with her, then she went off again to take her drink.

"Finish up the drinks before we dance, anything can happen if you leave your drinks on the table," Yuri kinda shout to my ears because the music was loud.

Amber came back with a bottle of beer on her hand. We both look at her drinking the beer like crazy. She can handle liquor very well unlike me. I get drunk easily.

Amber POV

I was gulping the beer all the way without stopping until a hand trying to stop me from drinking.

"Don't drink too much Amber," Yuri's hand on my forearm. I put away the bottle and and went to the dance floor. I dance with some ramdom people for quite some time, then I my head suddenly felt like being shot. I walk slowly to our table while holding my head.

"Are you okay?" Jess hold my shoulder.

"I'm heading outside for a bit. My head is killing me," I walk out of the club and sat on a bench outside the club. I massage my neck, maybe I'm just tired. I decided to take a walk because people kept coming in and out and that irritates me. I walk into a dark alley. It was quiet. I close my eyes and lean on the wall.

I open my eyes as I heard footsteps coming very fast. I saw a girl walking really fast, she seem scared...

Krystal POV

Unnie is not coming back. I'm super bored. Usually unnie will disturb me or play with me. I kept walking in and out of the kitchen doing nothing.
Maybe I should go for a walk. I change my clothes, a long pants and a pull over. I only took my purse and and my phone with me. I get out of the house, lock the door and went to a park near my house.

I sat on a bench in the middle of the park look at the sky. Watch the clouds moving, covering the moonlight. I sat there for half an hour. Until I footsteps, I stood up and walk to I don't know where. I was hearing if the footstep was still there or not. I bravely turn and saw two man watching me from quite a distance. I start to freak out. I walk as fast as I could getting out of this park. Why is there no one here tonight????

I got out of the park and without thinking I went into a dark alley. What am I even doing????? The men walking behind walk faster. I started running, I kept looking back.

Then I felt someone pulls into a room, a very small and dark room. I struggle to get out of this mysterious man's grip.

"Shhh. I'm trying to help," the man whispered. We hid behind some tall boxes. He was stand very close to me. He wasn't that tall. Just a few cm taller than me. We were facing each other, his forearm was on the wall I was leaning on and my hands grab his jacket tightly because I was terrified. We then heard the door open. And they were talking," I saw her walking in here. I think..."

"I don't think so, there's someone with her. They couldn't even hide in here because there's boxes here. Lets go," another guy said. I felt relieved, I lean my head on the guy's shoulder. With a small sigh of relieve. The door finally closed.

I tried to get out then the men stop me by pulling my hands,"Not yet, the guys are still outside," he whispered. I went back facing him scared if the men will open the door again. He then took out his phone so there's light. I flinch at the light for a moment. I took a quick look at his face. Our face is really close to each other's.

"Thank you oppa," I gave him a hug since we are really close. He just put his hand over my shoulder as we hug. The other hand was holding his phone. I could smell cologne and alcohol as I hug him.

"Sorry I got the alcohol smell right now," he said as he gave me a small smile. I nod my head.

"I think we can go now," he said as he took my hand. I was shock at his action. He drag me to a place where there's light.

I hug myself as I felt really cold. Should have wore another layer. Stupid.

"Cold?" He ask me, I just kept quiet. He then took out his jacket and gave me.

"Wear this," He hand his jacket to me. Without thinking i just took his jacket and wore it.

"I'll call my sister and ask her to fetch me and before that can we go somewhere where there's a lot of people and food?" I asked. I was starving.

"Sure," he then took off his hoodie that was on his head all the time. His hair was blonde and messy. He then ruffles his hair then look at me.

"Why did you help me?" I asked curiously. Still looking at him.

"Because you were afraid? And you kinda don't know where you're heading," he avoid my eyes.

Thank god he was there. He was good looking, with his blonde. I call Jessica unnie and told her everything. I ask her to come to a small restuarant where The guy and I are in.

Amber POV

I took a sip of my drink and look at the girl eating. I pity her that's why I helped her. She look so innocent and.... Pretty.

 "What's your name?" I asked. She raised her eyebrows at me. Must be shock because I finally said a thing.

"K-Krystal Jung," she got the same surname as Jessica.

"You are?" She asked.

"Amber Liu," I said. She's probably thinking Amber is a girl name.

"And I'm a girl for your information," I smiled. I felt kinda hot so I pulled my hoodie sleeve up. She was looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

"I'm so sorry. You look like a.."

"A guy, I know."

I cut her off. I just smile at her not trying to make her feel bad. I took another sip of my drink. Krystal look at my forearm, my tattoo.

"You probably think I'm a bad person now, right?" I said and I put my hand under my chin and rest it on the table. She shake her head and continue eating. While waiting for her sister to come, I message Yuri.

To Yuri,

Yuri, I think you can go home first. I'm helping a girl. She's waiting for her sister to come fetch her because she is scared to go home alone.

"Amber?" I heard someone called me. I took a look behind me, where the voice came from.

"Jessica?" I furrowed my eyebrows, still confuse. I look back at Krystal.

"That's your sister?" I asked her. She just nod. Jessica walk and took a sit beside Krystal. Krystal hug her. Jessica was still starring at me. What a coincident.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 218 12
Chaewon and Minjoo have been friends since childhood. They did every together even having the same group of friends and going to to the same school (...
The Blood Price By Jon Evans

Mystery / Thriller

23.7K 2.1K 28
Sequel to the award-winning DARK PLACES. Paul Wood was just a tourist in Sarajevo. Then an unexpected encounter made him a desperate woman's only hop...
1.5K 40 1
[JEONGSA] Sana breaks up with Jeongyeon to be an actress. What will happen when they meet again?
659K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭