queen of monster heart 💖

Bởi PokemonPokemon466

What will happend when a Mafia King aka Rocky fall in love with a girl who is a idol Will that girl will als... Xem Thêm

story
Introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
yn House tour
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5 in kgf
chapter 6 l love you
chapter 7
chapter 8
yn family introduction
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 22

522 34 6
Bởi PokemonPokemon466

(Please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

No one pov .

While the work are terrificed and stared to ran her and there . Then vanaram said .

Vn : the walls of kgf have seen a lot of bloodshed .the reason for that is this sword "Adheera's sword " . Do you know why there are scared of see a death man sword . Adheera was influenced by the Viki clans , he adopted there cruel tactics and become the epitome of cruelty . He ensured no one dare point a finger at kgf he forced people to toil in the mining, more importantly , to fulfill his brother wish He created a Empire mercilessly on the might of his sword
If he was alive, he would have not let you a step a single foot in this kgf .

Rocky hade a take controlled over a most precious piece of land on the earth. For which people's ready to kill , ready to be killed .

Vn completely tell now he was waiting for Rocky reaction who was keeping a emotionless face . Reena was really interested by this story. Then yn chuckled which catched everyone attention . Yn trun herself looked at three of them who was confused. Then yn said

Yn : did he was alive.

Yn asked while looking vn .

Vn : no he was died. Adheera's brother son killed him .

Yn chuckled and said .

Yn : yourself told vn that kgf made by blood do you really think he will die .

Vn : offcourse he will be die . If Adheera was still alive he would be standing her not Rocky.

Yn : oh let's see.

Renna and vn went out of them room leaving yn and Rocky .

Rocky chuckled while looking at yn . Yn raised her eyebrows.

Yn : what .

Rocky went close to yn hugged her .

Rocky : " queen of monster heart" was worried.

Yn : no i am not I am just thinking.

Rocky backed of from yn .

Rocky : ok I have some work now I am going you can stay her if you want or you can go to kgf .

Yn : ok mr Rocky.

Rocky truned to walk suddenly yn hold his hands . Rocky truned and looked at yn and asked.

Rocky: what happened darling.

Yn : mr Rocky i really want to go out and see India can I go .

Rocky think a minute .

Rocky: no darling you can't.

Yn : please 🥺

Rocky signed and said.

Rocky: ok you can go but I will come with you . I will take you with me when I was going out  , ok

Yn : ok . Now I am going to kgf .

Rocky: ok go .

Then yn went to kgf with renna. Rocky went to minings to send peoples to guard out -post one .

Time skip evening.

Bangpink and yn was watching a movie with reena. It was evening Rocky told only Fathima can cook for yn . So Fathima Cooked some chicken for yn . Then Rocky enter in the living room after completing work in mining.

Rocky pov .

I completed my work and came to mansion when I entered I see bangpink, renna and my darling was sitting and watching a movie . I was really worried after that pasion matter. I went in inside the room they all noticed me .

Bangpink and reena: hello Rocky.

Yn : welcome back mr Rocky.

She said while looking at me then i nodded my head I was about go to my room then vn came inside with a shocking face now everyone was trun there whole attention to him .

Vn : Rocky someone kill Kamal.

Whole room gasped. I was thinking who did this.

Rocky: who did this vn .

Vn : no one know who did this but Kamal was die in cruel way . Because his whole body was covered with cut marks in his body. I think someone kidnapped him after torture they killed him.

Rocky : leave it renna do you want to go to see Kamal body.

Renna: no i don't want to go.

Rocky: ok .

Then i trun my head and said.

Rocky: then ok she don't want to go so leave this matter like that .

Vn nodded his head went to kgf . I went to Room while thinking about Kamal death.

End of Rocky.

Yn pov.

I came to my room and closed the door. I just smirk after hearing about Kamal death well how will Kapoor and Kim's family will after talking bad about me. Well my grandfather was biggest Mafia in world so everyone was scared of him . Grandpa and cousin kidnapped Kamal and torture him and killed him . Then I made a call to my grandpa and talked to him .

End of yn pov

Meena pov .

Because of this yn I came out of the mansion. Now I was working at kgf minings I was really burning about what happened today because I saw everything how yn and Rocky was close . How Rocky hugged yn from behind. My Frist plan was failer but my next plan yn on one can save you from me this plan will make sure you will away from Rocky. Then suddenly a man came vn and said I was close to vn so i can hear that boy said Kamal was died I was really shock did Rocky killed him for the way he talked to yn .on on maybe it will be a coincidence .

I should be do my plan  tomorrow perfectly if my plan becomes successful yn will be gone and Rocky will be mine . I was really happy about that enjoy your last night yn .

End of Meena pov.

No one pov

Everyone are there dinner and went to there room. Yn can't sleep because of some worries so she was standing and looking at the kgf . Then Rocky came out of his room to see yn was standing with a worried face . He went to and stand beside yn . Yn notice Rocky. Then he asked .

Rocky : what happened darling.

Yn kept staring at him without blinking her eyes.

Rocky: you look so worried . did everything was okay. If you're not feeling well we can call the doctor wait I will call him .

Rocky about to then yn said.

Yn : no need.

Rocky: then what happened.

Yn : that ..

______________________________________

What did you think about Meena's plan ?

Will Rocky find about Kamal death?

For what yn was worried?

Thank you for reading this chapter 💖

Please vote and support.

I hope you guys are enjoying.

Tell me how is chapter in comments

💖💖

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.6K 335 21
It's a story about a girl Y/N who is forced to marry a Mafia king Kim Taehyung to take over her father's Mafia business and become a Mafia queen. Y/n...
118K 5.6K 63
yn- why your doing this..... V- I want to take my revange... yn- by hurting me.... V- yes doll.... yn Rajput...... princess of Rajput family ( mafia...
58.2K 2.3K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
17.9K 918 20
this a story about two Mafia's what will happen when a Mafia King fall for a Mafia princess. Mafia princess will fall for a Mafia King let's see in f...