I love you with no fear. Book...

By EdenRhett

Delilah thought nothing in the world could be worse then losing her father but losing her brother had to be o... More

The gold
The heist
Prayers
Homecomimg
The darkest hour
My druthers
The bonfire
The cross
Trapped
The coastal venture
Poguelandia

Season 3

6 0 0
By EdenRhett

Hey everyone! Finally onto season 3 of obx. So sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been dealing with lots of school assignments and haven't had much time to write. 

I hope you like the story so far and I can't wait to finally be working on the story for season 3. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 149 6
CURRENTLY RE-WRITING!! "๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’" เผ„เผ„เผ„ ...
85.9K 1K 32
๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š๐œ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐‡๐ž'๐ ๐๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก...
56.7K 658 33
'๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‰ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
175K 2.7K 40
๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™Š๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‡๐™„๐˜ผ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐”๐...