Trapped

"Yeah I'm good, just give me like one second to catch my breath."

so After all this time. Here it was. The cross, in the church, sitting right front in of us.

"You did it Pope." I tell him happily.

We finally found the cross of Denmark Tanny.

"Should i be worried?" I jokingly ask Sarah as i watch JJ obsess over the cross.

"Um i definitely think so." She laughs with me.

"I don't think your getting the same love after his seen that cross." Kiara plays along.

"Hey look i can hear every word you guys are saying and i'd like to remind you in fact she does get the same love and more then I'm giving this cross ok" JJ tells everyone.

"You sure JJ? You seem very loving towards this cross." My brother interrupts him.

"Oh? you want me to show you how much i love your sister? Cause i will. Right here." He warns him with a raised eyebrow making me blush fiercely, while the girls laugh at me.

"That is disgusting and i never wana hear, see or ever talk about this again." JB tells him shoving him. "We need to get this out of here before Limbrey gets here."

Who knew lifitng a cross would be so freaking heavy. This shit weighs a ton.

"Who's not lifting? Sarah are you seriously-"

"I'm lifitng!"

"move forward."

"go left."

"Damn it you almost dropped it on my foot." JJ tells Sarah as we drop the cross back on the ground.

"Cause I'm the only one lifting it." she argues back.

"Ok guys we need like a sling."

"Guys im not ok" Pope speaks out as he falls to the ground.

"He's having an allergic reaction." Kie tells us.

"OK well we gotta go like yesterday." i tell them as we grab ahold of Pope and drag him back to the car. JJ stayed behind just to cover the cross while we were gone. Honestly there isn't much to cover it so hopefuly we're back in time before anyone else arrives.
__________________________
I'm not sure how JJ's plan is gonna work since he pulled up at Rickys house. Ricky would be great help but i dont think he forgot about JJ stealing his van.

JJ jumps out of the car and bangs on the front door, Ricky answers but shuts the door in his face, so im assuming he didnt forgive him. We all grab Pope and take him out of the car anyways while JJ and Sarah bang on the glass to get his attention.

"Sorry" Sarah and I say as we come through the front door when Ricky finally opens it, we come across a bench where we push everything off so Pope can lay down.

"Hang tight, i gotta get my kit." Rickey tell us as he runs off to grab it. " ok i got it, i got it." he finally runs back in with a duffel bag and places down next to pope.

"what do we do now?" JJ asks him.

"You dont do anything cause your not a paramedic." he tells JJ. "Hey Pope. How you doin man? You look like shit. I gotta use the whole thing or it wont work but im not going down if he dies." Ricky tells us, having a moment of silence in shock, we decide it's enough to try.

"Ok fine! Just do it!" JJ yells at him.

We have a minute quietly while we watch Ricky put the needle in Popes arm, while Pope quiets down.

"Now what?" Sarah asks him.

"Now we wait."
__________________________________
A few moments have gone by and Pope hasnt moved. Even the sightest. Kiara has started to argue with Ricky saying that he killed him but we have no idea what's happening. Ricky did what we asked so if anyone killed him its us.