𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐒 : �...

Galing kay INFERNAL_NEXUS

﹒⟡﹕➜ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ, ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱᴍɪᴛʜꜱ! ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴍᴇʀᴀʟᴅ ᴠᴇɪʟꜱ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛꜱ ᴡ... Higit pa

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐚𝐠 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟏
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟐
The Five cursed witches ( Vol 1)
Dungeon
Mariana Luanthes
WRONG PLANET
LOVE AT DAWN
Mayapuri - The city of dreams..
Kintsugi
Niah and The Phoenix
Fading Shadows
Kayadhu Kalyaan
Whispers Of The Night
Snow Globe
TIMEKEEPER

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

171 24 0
Galing kay INFERNAL_NEXUS

﹒❥﹒.         In the mystical realm of forgotten enchantments and veiled memories, a nameless spirit lingered, encased within the brilliant facets of an ancient emerald. It had been confined for five millennia, its identity lost in the mists of time, a prisoner of its own malevolent deeds. Once shrouded in darkness, the spirit sought redemption through an unusual pact.

Long ago, the spirit had revelled in causing chaos and suffering. Its wicked machinations had led it to a fate sealed within the vibrant green prison, an eternal reminder of its transgressions. Yet, amidst the shadows of its past, a sliver of hope glimmered—a promise of absolution if it were to aid humanity in its pursuit of improvement.

As the spirit dwelled within the emerald, it began to unravel the threads of its forgotten existence. Shards of memories danced before its consciousness like elusive fireflies in the moonlit night. It remembered the weight of its misdeeds but yearned for redemption. With the emerald as both sanctuary and prison, the spirit resolved to dedicate itself to the betterment of humankind.

The emerald, now a conduit for benevolent energy, found its way into the hands of aspiring authors seeking inspiration. Unbeknownst to them, the shimmering gem harboured an ancient spirit eager to guide to share its newfound purpose. When authors touched the calm surface of the emerald, they felt an otherworldly connection, a surge of creativity, and an inexplicable urge to craft tales that uplifted the human spirit.

The authors became unwitting vessels for the spirit's redemption through this ethereal collaboration. As their pens danced across the pages, the emerald pulsed with an inner light, absorbing the positive energy infused into the narratives. The once malevolent spirit revelled in its transformative journey, finding solace in each story that echoed growth, resilience, and compassion themes.

The emerald's radiance intensified with every passing tale, and the spirit felt the weight of its past transgressions slowly lifting. The authors, oblivious to the supernatural influence behind their newfound creativity, continued to produce works that resonated with readers, leaving an indelible mark on the literary landscape.

Emerging from the emerald veils, the nameless spirit, now touched by the warmth of human endeavours, discovered the true power of redemption. Though its origin remained mysterious, its purpose had evolved into a force for good. The emerald, once a prison of remorse, had become a beacon of inspiration, forever linked to the collaborative journey of authors and the spirit seeking forgiveness within its gleaming depths    ﹒❥﹒.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

810 194 31
I looked up at her, and we locked eyes. She looked beautifully serene in the dim, yellowish-golden light. The eye contact never seemed to break, an...
228K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
121K 4.5K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
818 146 20
❞ Feel like your story is filled of ︿ grey skies and winter days? Or maybe you're looking for a way to lift the 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆 ☆ ͡ ݂ clꪮuds or fog t...