FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

36|➴Little Moments➴

2.5K 258 63
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Baby” Divya came inside Rehana's room screaming loudly and found she was sleeping deeply.
She frowned, finding her sleeping at this time of a day.
Everyone was enjoying their evening tea on their house backyards table, while Rehana was absent along with Abhimaan.
Dev told them that Abhimaan was busy preparing for the next meeting in the office. So Divya thought to check on Rehana.

Divya scrunched her brows and went further to uncover the duvet. But stopped on her track when her phone started ringing.

She bit her lips and closed the room door, after coming out. And went to her own room to talk.

“Hmm” She hummed while attending the call.

“What's happening?”

“Nothing. Just came to my room after tea time with family” Divya sat on the chair of her balcony and replied while looking at her fingers.

“Ahhh…  that's nice.”

“What are you doing?” She asked further with a rapidly beating heart.

“Preparing dinner”

“You know cooking?”

“Yes. I mean the necessaries only.”

“That's something new I get to know about you then”

“You just know the bare minimum about me Divi”

“Ummm…  so Mr. Raunak is full of mysteries”

“Yeah you can tell that” Raunak chuckled at the end so that it sounded like a joke while Divya also giggled and bit on her lips.

“Are you coming tomorrow?” She asked after a long pause between the two ends of the call. While he was washing some utensils she could feel.

“Yes. Why not”

“I've something for you to tell”

“And I'm waiting to hear that” Raunak picked his phone from the kitchen slab after wiping his hands with a dry towel and went to his bedroom.

They talked for some more time and ended the call when Hiya came inside Divya's room to give her the gulab jamun she made for everyone.

~♥~

“You're so bad.” Rehana tightened her grip on his shoulder from the back of the bike. And Abhimaan laughed out.

“I did it intentionally so that my wife can hold me tightly” Abhimaan held her left palm with his left one kissing the backside.

“Focus on the road” She took back her hand and slapped on his back playfully.

After Abhimaan came home from office earlier than usual he directly went to her room and found she was again gazing at the sky. He thought that the outside environment can change her mood for sometime so he asked her to get ready and he too went to his room, after freshening up Abhimaan came to her room again and made a pillow person, then covered that with a duvet and left with her.

“I love you” Abhimaan pulled her close by her waist after they came down from his bike. Rehana's eyes widened and she noticed her sides to check if anyone was seeing them. But thankfully the place was isolated and she felt relaxed.

Rehana smiled and encircled her arms around his neck.
“And I love you to the moon and back. I love you like a woman loves her special man. I love you like a pet loves her owner. I love you like trees love water. I love you…” Her words hung in her throat when he claimed her in the midway. Pulling her closer to his body and eating her mouth like a hungry baby.

He groaned when she took the lead and kissed his lips more rapidly, and sucked them out.

He moved out from her lips when he felt her breathing was turning slow.

Rehana lowered her eyes, and fisted her palms over his shirt feeling shy.

He tucked the falling hair locks behind her ear and cupped her cheeks, making her look at him.
“you don't know what you caused me”

“What?”

“I can't describe the feelings in the word Rehana. I can't. I just know that you're the whole world for me.”

“And you're my home” She said and hugged his frame, keeping her head on his chest. He too wrapped his arms around her small frame and caressed her hairs.

“I want you as my wife in every birth.”

“What if in the next birth you fall in love with someone else? Because there is no next birth custom in our culture. Either we go to jannah or to jahannum

“Then I also don't want to take birth again”

Rehana smiled hearing his reply and raised her face to look at him.
“Itna pyaar karte hai aap humse?”
(You love me so much?)

“Kaha na shabdo mein bayan nhi kar paunga kitna mohabbat karte hai hum aapse.”
(Told you. I can't even describe in words how much I love you)

Her eyes became teary hearing his honest confession and she looked at his face before kissing his chin, standing in her tiptoes and he lifted her I'm the air making her giggle.

~♥~
“Hiya” Vihaan stopped on his track in the middle of the classroom and looked at her.

Hiya was feeling so nervous and awkward in his class as he was staring at her from time to time taking glances at what she was doing and all.
After the class finished she took a breath of relief but his voice again increased her heartbeat.

“Yes sir” She stood up from the bench to give respect to her teacher.
“Meet me in my cabin after 10 minutes. I've something to discuss with you regarding your poor performance on Hindu Law's exam”

Hiya's eyes widened in shock and she looked at her surroundings to see that everyone was looking at her like they're seeing some alien. It was so hard for everyone to digest that Hiya scored the lowest in Hindu Law's exam, as she was the topper in this paper from the beginning.

Sighing, she put all her things which were scattered in the bench for the class into her bag then looked at Pranali who was giving her a naughty smile.

“What?” Hiya asked irritatingly and Pranali giggled out showing her a thumbs up.

“Fuck” Hiya showed her the middle finger and left the room frustratingly. While Pranali laughed out along with some others classmates.

~♥~
“May I come in sir?” Hiya asked, peeping from the wooden door.

Vihaan was rolling his T-shirt upto his elbows when he heard her voice and raised his face to look at her peeping through the gate while smiling forcefully.

Vihaan bit his inner lips and nodded at her.
Hiya went inside and closed the door.

“What is this?” She asked throwing her bag over the couch.

“You're questioning your professor, miss Hiya Suryavanshi?” Vihaan came close to her and raised his one brows.

“No I'm asking my husband. That what's the ma…” Hiya stopped in the midway, realising what she said and found he was smiling at her.

“I didn't mean it” She lowered her eyes feeling embarrassed while he frowns and hold her chin to raise her face.

“What you didn't mean? That I'm your husband? Are you regretting by accepting this marriage?” He asked palming her one cheek while she shook her head and hold his other hand.

“I'm not. It's just slipped from my tounge”.

“You have the right to question your husband Hiya. Only if you accepted me heartily.”

“You came into my life when my heart was shattered into pieces, my dignity was in the verge of sinking. And i was hanging between life and death. You healed which you didn't even broke. How could you think that I'd ever regret by accepting you?” A painful smile appeared on her lips while eyes become teary looking at his dark chocolate brown eyes.

Vihaan cupped her both cheeks and pulled her face close to his. Their nose were touching each other's. While breath were mingling together. Hiya's palms were fist into her top sides.

“The next time you'll be smiling looking at me, I want a happy smile. Not the painful” He said and pressed his soft lips against her forehead.

Hiya's eyes become closed slowly slowly and she felt her hands were herself wrapping around his frame when he brought her close to his body.

The hug was so overwhelming. Hiya pressed her head into his chest while he caresses her hairs.

~♥~
Ishani was talking with Ayaan over the phone when Suhani heard everything from the balcony door of Ishani's room and looked at her angrily with hatred.

“I badly want to wipe that happy smile from your face little step sister” She murmured and was going inside when she felt a pull from backside and looked at her mother , looking at her angrily.

“What are you going to do?”

“Mom leave me i want to kill this bitch”

“Are you out of your mind” Rekha dragged Suhani from Ishani's room to her.

“Yes. I'm. I'm mom. I'm out of my mind. And you know very well it's because of this little bitch who snatched everything. Everything mom.” She sat on the bed, yelling and palmed her head.

Shhh please stop crying beta.”

“Mom why?”

Shhhh… first stop crying and then listen to me”

Rekha wiped Suhani's cheeks and kissed her forehead.
“I have a better plan Suhani. Don't worry. Ayaan will be yours. just let it happen for now.” Suhani hugged her mother while Rekha caressed Suhani's hair, smiling evilly.

~♥~
“And your bitchy sister didn't raise her hands on you right?” Ayaan asked over the phone as it's saturday and she has a day off from her college. But as usual Ayaan has his duty at hospital.

“No. But please don't call her that” Ishani made a sad pout, and Ayaan sighed other side of the phone.

“I just can't wait to meet you tomorrow” Ayaan said to change her gloomy mood and he succeed and she giggled hearing him.

“I want a teddy bear from you as wedding gift” Ishani said and laughed out.

“Ahhhh really? Are you a kid?”

“No. But I never have had any teddy bear when I was kid.” Her face fall.

“Ishani dare you cry over just a small things”

“I'm not crying okay. I'm not. I'm happy that I'll be out for shopping tomorrow” She said dreamily as she never got money to buy for herself and enjoy shopping like the gilrs of her age.

Her father used to give her money but at anyway her step-mother always took them from her. So she never got the chance to enjoy shopping and all.

Ayaan smiled realising her happiness but sadly looked at the sky, as just a small things matter for her so much while they're spoiled by everything from childhood.

He promised himself that he'll spoil her with everything, everyday.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
It's a long chapter, included all the four couple little moments.
I've tried to add all of them in sequence.

Stay Tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.3K 24
Hello lovely people 💕 This is my first story .Do support and show your love ❤️ This is a story of Someone's curse ,then Someone's boon , Someone'...
136K 6.3K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
1.4K 203 22
Rudransh X Aradhana "I am divorced" she announced. And thought that there would be some change in his expression, but nothing changed, He stared at...