✓ Ancient Plane Merchant

By ruwen05026

Author: Enron I Type: Other romances Status: Complete Brief introduction of the work.. Once through antiquity... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
End

37

247 7 0
By ruwen05026

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 37 037

Chapter 37 037

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 36 036Next Chapter...Chapter 38 038

Mo Qianqian really didn't have much interest in what Xiao Jincheng wanted, she was just worried that she wouldn't be implicated by him when the time came.

But now that the two of them are clearly in the same boat, even if Xiao Jincheng doesn't know that her mission target is him, the two of them are indeed in a relationship of mutual use.

Xiao Jincheng didn't want to tell her, Mo Qianqian really didn't know how he could pry his mouth open.

Mo Qianqian followed what Xiao Jincheng told her, and opened the plane trading group.

After the trading interface popped up, Mo Qianqian pasted the silver ticket of the transaction and established a transaction.

[No. 3838438: Sell a number of 1,000,000 taels of silver tickets, 10000000 gold coins] Some people in the trading group have a demand for silver tickets, and there are not many people who sell silver tickets in the plane trading group, so if you sell less, silver tickets are still quite valuable.

Sure enough, as soon as Mo Qianqian's news was sent, the silver ticket was immediately killed.

[After waiting for a long time, someone finally traded the silver ticket!] Luckily, I was just reading the information in the trading group! [I didn't grab it, I'm not happy, how many years has the person who grabbed it? [I really witnessed in this group how the phrase "fast hands have slow hands" is written, although I don't need silver tickets. [Can anyone tell me what the ancient silver ticket can be used for?] [For example, trading with people who need silver tickets, there is no middleman to make the difference, Meizizi~] The money has been credited to the account, Mo simply glanced at the chat in the group, and withdrew.

"Your little silver can only be exchanged for 10 million gold coins." Mo Qianqian said to Xiao Jincheng while clicking on the mall to find the price corresponding to the weapon.

There are a total of eighteen kinds of weapons in the plane mall, which are divided according to the eighteen kinds of martial arts, which are "bows, crossbows, spears, sticks, knives, swords, spears, shields, axes, halberds, halberds, hammers, whips, maces, hammers, forks, palladium, and ge."

Each weapon has its own different uses, and there are only a few that are slightly more lethal.

After reading it, Mo Qianqian asked Xiao Jincheng: "There are quite a few varieties of weapons, and the price of each weapon is different, which one do you want?"

"Crossbow."

The reason why Xiao Jincheng uses a crossbow instead of attacking is because the biggest difference between a crossbow and a bow is that the use of a crossbow can avoid the process of the bow needing to open the bow and build arrows, and in addition, the crossbow he needs to shoot accurately and strongly, which will be a very good weapon.

The crossbow is a medium-priced weapon, a hundred thousand gold coins, and ten million gold coins can be exchanged for a thousand.

After obtaining Xiao Jincheng's consent, Mo Qianqian clicked to buy.

The gold coins that Xiao Jincheng had just exchanged for the silver ticket were instantly gone.

"The crossbow has been bought for you, but your gold coins are gone, and every time you exchange silver tickets for gold coins, you have thought about how to earn gold coins after that?" After Mo Qianqian turned off the plane system, he asked Xiao Jincheng.

Mo Qianqian's business at a loss will definitely not be done, Xiao Jincheng doesn't want to use the gold coins on her side to help him buy things.

"I will think about it, the five continents are vast, and I am afraid that there is nothing that can be traded with the people in the plane trading group?" After a pause, Xiao Jincheng added, "No matter how bad it is, don't you still have that group of domestic animals like you?"

"Livestock trade? Don't forget your previous promises.

"I've always been good at what I say." Xiao Jincheng smiled and gently buttoned the lid of the teacup in his hand a few times, "You don't really think that all the belongings on me are here, do you?"

Mo Qianqian: "..." How

could he forget that Xiao Jincheng himself was a fox, and he was able to make a careful calculation, and letting him take out all his belongings was tantamount to breaking the boat, how could he do it?

What did this person go through to develop such an annoying character?

"Xiao Jincheng, since I promised to help you, then I will do my best within the scope of my ability. However, if you do everything, you have to keep three points for me," Mo Qianqian spread his hands, "I will not accompany you."

"I'll tell you when the time comes."

"Also, I don't want to know why you are deliberately trying to please my younger siblings, they are still young, if you dare to use any crooked brains on them, I have a way to deal with you." No shallow warning.

Xiao Jincheng raised his eyebrows, Mo Qianqian's seeming hostility towards him was not that he couldn't see it, but the words "deliberately currying favor" and "using crooked brains" were really a bit ugly.

"Mo Qianqian, what kind of person am I in your mind?"

Scheming, selfish, pretentious.

Mo Qianqian muttered in his heart, but said with a slight smile on his face: "You and I are not familiar with each other, I naturally don't know what kind of person you are."

Mo Qian's smile was very fake at first glance, and Xiao Jincheng could tell at a glance that she was muttering something in her heart.

People who have not experienced pain and despair will never understand the importance of the word strong.

It doesn't matter if others don't understand, it's enough for him to know what he's going to do.

"I came here today to talk to you about buying weapons, the weapons are temporarily placed in your system space, and then I will contact you when I find a good place to store them, and if there are no other problems on your side, I will go back first."

Xiao Jincheng said, stood up directly, and Mo Qianqian didn't leave him.

Walking to the door, Xiao Jincheng stepped out, paused for a moment, and then said, "I really like their children."

After saying that, he left without looking back.

It wasn't until Xiao Jincheng's figure disappeared from sight that Mo Qianqian carefully recalled his last words before leaving.

Like? Really? Mo Qianqian's first thought was doubt.

In an instant, Mo Qianqian put this thought behind her, whether it was true or not, she would take care of her younger brothers and sisters.

Then, Mo Qianqian turned around and went to the backyard.

Reaching an agreement with Xiao Jincheng, and the people in the village are going to start raising livestock, she has a lot of things to do next.

On the second day, the people of the village, led by the village chief, all came to Mo Qianqian's house.

At this time, they looked at Mo Qian's eyes as if they were looking at a rich man.

Now, no one in the village dares to look down on Mo Shallow.

is not only because of Mo Qianqian's strength, but also because of her appearance in the face of the county master's calm and unhurried negotiation of conditions.

If it weren't for the fact that she raised livestock well, if she didn't dare to negotiate the conditions with the county magistrate, where would they be able to make money now.

Mo Qianqian looked at the kind attitude of the people in the village towards himself, and a sentence flashed in his heart: This is the reality.

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第36章 036下一章︰第38章 038

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
77.3K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
84.4K 8.4K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
357 51 13
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...