✓ Ancient Plane Merchant

By ruwen05026

Author: Enron I Type: Other romances Status: Complete Brief introduction of the work.. Once through antiquity... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
End

36

271 7 0
By ruwen05026

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 36 036

Chapter 36 036

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 35 035Next Chapter...Chapter 37 037

Mo Qianqian raised his eyebrows, a little surprised in his heart.

The villagers of Mojia Village need to do something to ensure their livelihood, but most of them are currently constrained by money problems and have no way to do so.

Xiao Jincheng threw such a big bait at this time, and everyone was naturally very willing.

After all, this is a mutually beneficial thing, Xiao Jincheng takes the money and the villagers contribute, so there is no reason to refuse.

But how to maximize the benefits, it's up to her.

"It's okay for the villagers to farm." Mo Qianqian nodded, and after seeing the villagers breathe a sigh of relief, he continued, "But, what price will the county magistrate take at that time?"

"Naturally, it was the purchase price at that time."

Mo Qianqian shook his head, "Today's market price fluctuates so much, today is this price, tomorrow is that price, if the county lord directly finalizes the price at that time, and only earns us less than one or two silver, then who do we talk to?"

Xiao Jincheng glanced at Mo Qianqian meaningfully, he was not very old, but his mind was very meticulous.

"And what price do you want me to take?"

Mo Qianqian stretched out five fingers and said, "Fifty percent of the profit from the selling price you sell."

When the villagers

on the side heard Mo Qianqian's words, which were like a lion's mouth, they suddenly became agitated.

These people themselves are used to staying at the bottom, and they feel that it is God's gift to be able to live, and now the county magistrate can give them a chance to do something that can make money, and they can't ask for it.

Not to mention 50% of the profit, even if it is less than 10%, they are willing to do it.

The villagers were afraid that Mo Xiaoke's request would make the county magistrate unhappy, so they threw off their sleeves and left, cutting off their livelihood.

"Fifty percent?" Xiao Jincheng also felt incredulous when he heard Mo Qianqian's words, "Mo Qianqian, do you know what you are talking about?"

"The government pays for it, we contribute it, and the county lord is equivalent to sitting at home and getting 50% of the profits, which is considered your earning, isn't it?"

"Even if I hire a worker with money, I don't have to pay so much silver."

"Then please." Mo Qianqian smiled politely at Xiao Jincheng, and there was a hint that if you didn't agree, you would hurry up and leave without sending it.

The gentle look on Xiao Jincheng's face almost couldn't hold back and came out directly, but in the end, he was laughed at angrily.

The village chief originally wanted to come forward to persuade him, but he was blocked by Mo Qianqian's words.

Mo Qianqian was not in a hurry, and waited for him to consider it without saying a word.

Her request is not an excessive request, as she said, sitting on fifty percent of the profits, Xiao Jincheng only makes money and does not lose, but as long as he is not stupid, he knows how to calculate this account.

After half a ring, Xiao Jincheng nodded and said, "Okay, I promise you."

"Xiao Heng."

Mo Heng, who was watching the excitement in the crowd, quickly stood up and responded: "Sister!

"Go get a pen and paper."

"Good!" Mo Heng answered, and hurriedly ran away.

"What are you doing with pen and paper?"

"There is always a written note to prove it." Mo Qianqian said as a matter of course.

Xiao Jincheng narrowed his eyes, "You don't believe me?"

Should

it be believed? This person looks like a fox, and it is true that Mo Qianqian is worried that he will rebel at that time.

But she couldn't say this, she could only say: "Where is the county master's words, it is just a word, not only for you and me to rest assured, but also to give the villagers a peace of mind."

After a

pause, Mo Qianqian blinked again and asked, "The county master shouldn't be unwilling, right?"

She said it all, even if she didn't want to, she had to be willing.

After signing the agreement, Mo Qianqian directly handed over the agreement to the village chief for safekeeping.

The county magistrate not only provided them with silver to raise livestock, but also bought them later, and finally promised to share the final profits with them, which was like pie in the sky.

The villagers, who were dizzy by the pie, left Mo Qianqian's house flutteringly, and under the leadership of the village chief and Mo Qianqian, they began to prepare for the great cause of breeding and making money.

After Xiao Jincheng left, Mrs. Zhou called her aside.

"Shallow, won't you offend the county master like this?" Old Madam Zhou asked worriedly.

Between offending Xiao Jincheng and being suppressed by him everywhere, Mo Qianqian naturally chose the former. What's more, Xiao Jincheng still has to ask her for help because of the plane system, so he won't do anything else.

Mo Qianqian has his own plans in his heart, and he can be regarded as fearless.

Mo Qianqian comforted Mrs. Zhou: "Don't worry, he can be regarded as asking us now, and he won't do anything to me."

Mrs.

Zhou sighed, Mo Qianqian can come forward for the benefit of the villagers, it is really not a matter of not saying it, after all, her starting point is for everyone.

But after all, as the saying goes, the people don't fight with the officials, in this era when everyone is in danger, human nature itself is selfish, and it is not easy to maintain a good heart.

"Silly boy." Old Madam Zhou patted Mo Qianqian's head, and she liked her a little more, "What delicious food do you want to eat today?"

"I love to eat whatever you do!"

"This kid, your mouth is sweet."

In the evening, Mrs. Zhou told Mrs. Zhou about the conversation with Mo Qianqian today, and praised Mo Qianqian, a sensible, capable and kind child.

Old Master Zhou didn't say that he would look at his face, but when he saw Mo Qianqian's first face, he felt that this child was blessed, and he was willing to agree to Mo Qianqian's teaching, also because he felt that he would fall in love with her at the first time.

"Dare to say and dare to do to achieve great things, although it is a girl's family, but it is no worse than a man." Old Master Zhou stroked his beard and smiled, nodded and said, "Although I don't know the temperament of this kid in Jincheng, but with his grandfather's relationship, he always has to give my old man some face."

"Actually, I'm probably too worried, I think Jincheng is a gentle character, as a parent official, he is naturally thinking about the people's livelihood. He was willing to offer to use the official money to borrow the villagers to raise livestock, and this idea was very much within the reach of people.

Old Master Zhou nodded, and also agreed with Old Madam

Zhou's words.

Today's parents are not easy to do.

A week's time, enough to be busy with the arrangement, in the morning was called by the village chief to discuss things, before noon into the courtyard, I heard the lively laughter inside.

Mo Qian paused slightly, a little surprised.

When she walked in, she found that in addition to the four children in the yard, there was also the fox county master.

One of the four little guys with a mask on his face was circling Xiao Jincheng who was sitting in the middle of the courtyard.

The latter was drinking tea with a teacup, as if he had a feeling, and his smiling eyes were retracted from the children, and he met Mo Qianqian's gaze.

Xiao Jincheng bowed his head lightly to Mo Qianqian, which was regarded as a greeting.

"Huh? Sister! When Mo Qingqing saw Mo Qianqian, he hurriedly ran towards her.

The other three also rushed up, surrounding Mo Qianqian, one by one with their heads tilted, the masks on their faces grinning and indescribable.

"What are you guys having so much fun with?" Mo Qianqian rubbed Mo Qingqing's face and wiped the sweat that overflowed her forehead.

"Brother Jin bought us the mask." Mo Qingqing shook Mo Qian with the mask, and his eyes smiled crookedly, "There are also sugar gourds, but they are delicious!" Sugar

gourd is the most demagogic, and Xiao Jincheng is sure that these children will eat this set.

Xiao Jincheng's purpose is not simple, his mind is so deep that even Mo Qianqian sometimes finds it difficult to tell what he is thinking.

Such a handsome man with a gentle smile is difficult for even adults to resist, let alone children. If Mo Qianqian didn't know that he had other plans, he would definitely not think about him.

The few little guys in front of him had undoubtedly been bought by him.

Mo Qianqian looked at Xiao Jincheng with a frank appearance, pursed his lips and said to the four children: "Go play, I have something to talk about with your brother Jin." The

four of them replied in unison: "Okay!

Mo Qianqian sat down in front of him, and waited for a few children to run out of the yard before he spoke: "What is the matter with the county master coming to me?"

Xiao Jincheng took a sip of tea, "Don't take a sip of a county master, it's more productive than shouting

Xiao Gongzi." I

wasn't very familiar with it, so I thought about it.

"However, I did come to you today for something."

"If you have something to say, just say it."

"I want a batch of weapons." Xiao Jincheng didn't beat around the bush, and said directly.

After hearing this, Mo Qian's brows gradually condensed.

Xiao Jincheng's ambition can be seen from the showdown between the two of them that day, Mo Qianqian thought that he was not in such a hurry, but he didn't expect him to want to make any action so soon?

"How many batches do you refer to?"

"The more the merrier."

"You've had a plane system before, so you should know that the weapons in the plane system aren't cheap." Mo Qian snorted, "The gold coins I have saved so far are very small, don't say it so simply and easily."

"There are no gold coins to earn, and the solution is also thought up by people." Xiao Jincheng pushed a stack of silver tickets to Mo Qianqian, "These are silver tickets of one thousand taels of silver, and the first transaction should be able to exchange a lot of gold coins in the plane trading group."

Xiao Jincheng once had a dimensional system, and he knew a lot more than he did in this era.

Mo Qianqian looked at these silver tickets, paused, she really didn't know that silver tickets could also be exchanged for gold coins, after taking the silver tickets, she asked, "Can I know what you want so many weapons for?" You are currently just a small county commander, you want no people, you want no power, what can you do if you have weapons? If

there is no one, find people, cultivate power if there is no power, and the methods are all thought up by people, as long as you want to do it, it can always be completed.

If he wants to cultivate his own power, he must first have weapons, but there are some things he can't explain to Mo Qianqian, and he also has some reservations about Mo Qianqian for the time being, just like Mo Qianqian has reservations about her.

In the end, all the thoughts come down to one sentence:

"There are some things that the less you know, the better it will be for you." All you need to do is get me a batch of weapons. This

site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

Error submission

Previous Chapter...Chapter 35 035Next Chapter...Chapter 37 037

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 427 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
13.6K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
4.3K 145 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
85K 8.5K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...