His

By Mythicaltinni

A time-travel story. A purely imaginary fictional story. No intent to hurt anyone's religious sentiments. I a... More

1. Switch
2. Despised
3. Him
4. The Meet
5. An Episode
6. Sleep
7. A very short chapter
8. He Knew
9: Something's Different
10. A Racoon

Please Read!!

634 23 29
By Mythicaltinni

I know I should have written this in the first chapter but better late than never I guess.

So this is a type of a disclaimer which should have been given at the very first but being stupid I didn't. Anyways... I just randomly thought it was important so here it is.

This is a completely fictional story and only the character of Mirawati or Nishtha is mine. Most events are not original (for example the number of wives of Kanha, I added Mirawati). This character is a simple human being, my imagination and creation. She is not any form of Maa Lakshmi and does not have supernatural powers. She is a normal human being with love of Kanha. This story will portray a journey of a normal human being and Kanha. 

As I said in the first chapter, I have no intention to offend anyone through this story, so please don't read if you don not like the theme.

I will edit this thing in the first chapter.

That's all I had to say. Enjoy the story and Byeeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 9.9K 25
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
284K 19.4K 164
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
42.9K 3.9K 67
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
66.1K 6.5K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...