HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!!!!

By nornat_04

'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS... More

Prologue
Main Characters Introduction
Chapter 1: the start of new beginning
Chapter 2: who is he?
Chapter 3: Ignored
Chapter 4: tried to stay away
Chapter 5: Friends and Bets
Chapter 6: THE START..
Chapter 7: This feels warm..?!
Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..
Chapter 9: Right or Wrong?
Chapter 10: What just happened??
Chapter 11: Unwanted feelings
Chapter12: Slow decisions
Chapter13: Mistakes.. they say?
Chapter14: Lies and Truths...
Chapter15: Something is DEFINITELY wrong!!
New characters..
Chapter 17: Start of jealousy
Chapter18: Love breaks!
Chapter 19: Heal or damage?
Chapter 20: They are gone..
Chapter 21: Mission Love... success?
Chapter 22: THE Aftermath
Chapter 23: Quality time spend
Chapter 24: Taking a step forward
Chapter 25: Feelings getting mutual
Chapter 26: So.. what's next??
Chapter 27: Era of something new
Chapter 28: These feelings

Chapter16: Help? oh well..

622 31 47
By nornat_04

You are you, I am me...

You hurt me, but that doesn't mean I will not save you..

<Flashback>

Gemini stormed out of the class after getting continuous teasing from his bestfriend.

He didn't knew why did their talks affect him so much!!!

He changed... yes, he noticed that too and hearing it from Prom made him realize that it was right and that whatever happened between Fourth and him was never Fourth's fault.

It was his blind ego and blind fame that made him feel superior infront of everyone.

He was in his deep thoughts, getting out of the university..

Not knowing where he was going, just walking away when he bumped into someone or some group of people ...

"I am sorry~" He said without looking..

"Gemini Norawit saying sorry? That's not what we expected.." Hearing the mocking voice of a person, he looked up to see the person and after seeing who they were, he rolled his eyes..

He was not in mood for an argument... especially not with them..

"Are you done? Then get lost." Gemini said in a harsh voice.. The two people who he expected the least to see after the mess and with them, were a bunch of girls.. Guess, some people never change.

"You just said sorry and now you want us to get lost? Come on Gem.. This is not you." Ton said in a hint of sarcasm.. 

Gemini sighed in defeat.. He knew he had to face them one day and he knew it was not their fault entirely.. 

"Look guys.. Whatever happened is still not out my mind.. So I need time to process so leave me alone.."

"Why don't you join us? We are going to your favorite place.." Top said smirking. His mind was thinking something else for sure!

"No I am going to Fourth's place.." Gemini denied their offer.. He has been going to the apartment for a while now but of course he gets kicked out without getting in..

"Again? Aren't you tired already Gem? That boy is being so rude and you are letting him?" Ton said shaking off his head.

"What has that boy done? Black magic on you?" Top said laughing..

Gemini clenched his fist in anger.. He was not gonna hear anyone talk shit behind Fourth's back at all..

"SHUT UP! I told you I am not in mood for a fight so just FUCKING GET LOST!" Gemini shouted at them with anger.

"Wow.. You are protecting that boy and fighting for him? What has gotten into you, Gem? Or it was you who fell in love?" Top said raising his voice..

By now, everyone was looking at them.. The atmosphere suddenly got silent and tensed..

It was the third time Gemini heard him falling in love.. Impossible!

His anger was at peak now and there was going to be a fight for sure.. Suddenly, Ton started laughing..

"Gem..? In love? Top, you got crazy~~ That too with a boy? You forgot Gem hates homo-relationships.." 

Gemini didn't like hearing it.. Not at all! Yes, he had problems with homo people but now, something has surely changed inside him.. He doesn't hate them after hearing Fourth talking about a novel of two boys.. Guess, after all.. Prom was right.

"I don't have to fall in love for feelin guilty.. And no! I don't hate anyone.. anymore" 

Gemini said smiling feeling proud? Was he feeling proud?

"You cannot change our mind, Gem.. If you want, come with us today!" Top said in a challenging tone..

Gemini sighed in defeat.. They were not going to stop any soon so he gave up trying to argue back..

"Just for today and never show me your faces.." Gemini said glaring at them..

The group went to the club.. What Gemini didn't notice was a pair of eyes hawking at him and in a trap he fell for..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_______CLUB______

Hearing the loud music and teenagers swaying their body in music.. That's how the atmosphere of club was. 

Noisy.

Gemini used to come to this place always.. because it didn't have any CCTV and security was tight so privacy was secured..

But today, his mood didn't get any better.. 

He wasn't interested in these.. The environment he longed for, he enjoyed, he loved has become so dull without that one  person.

Just then, a girl came up to him..

"Gem.. Have this!" He looked up to see a beautiful girl handing him drinks.. He recognized her as one of the girls he came with but today he was not in mood for a company.

"I don't want it.." He said coldly..

"Aww.. come on. Ton said it's your favorite.." She said smirking, clearly hinting something.. and Gemini knew what it was.

So he harshly yanked away the drinks..

"I. Don't . Want. It." He said in anger..

The girl felt scared but she was clearly not going to back off.. She was embarrassed with the insult she faced. 

Gemini took a sip of wine.. and his supposed -to-be -friends arrived ..

"Gem.. Aren't you enjoying? Oh- look at those hot chicks..."  Ton said licking his lips..

"You guys forced me here and expecting me to enjoy.." He said laughing in a sarcastic way..

"Have this drink.." Top offered him a drink.

"No. I don't want this.." He rejected..

"Oh come on Gem.. This is the last time, remember.. So drink it"

Gemini sighed taking the drink from Top and gulping it in a one shot.. 

"This tastes bitter.. You sure this is my regular?" Gemini said disgusted..

"Yeah- maybe because you drank it unwillinglu so it tastes biter.." Ton said quickly..

"Here we brought this for you-" Top said getting away ..

"I-" But both were gone.. 

"I have a high tolerance so guess this won't affect.." Gemini said shaking thoughts from his head.

And then, he gulped another drink... another after another.. 

He was dead drunk.

"How did this drink made me drunk.. I just had 4?" And he rest his head..

But a hand on his head made him shot his eyes open..

"W-Who are you?" He snapped..

"Aww.. you forgot me that soon. I am disappointed.." The girl said pouting..

Gemini Tried to figure out  who the lady was and it clicked in his mind...  The girl whose drink was harshly rejected

"You-"

But before he could speak, he felt sleepy..

"Looks like my plan is working.." The girl said smirking..

But even when he is asleep, he was continuously muttering one name 'Fourth'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Somehow, that girl managed to bring Gemini to a room but unfortunately, Gemini vomited all over and that girl went to the washroom to clean up disgusted..

Eyes slowly opening, Gemini tried to figure out where he was and he heard water..

"M-My head.." while holding his head..

"I need to get out from here.." He muttered..

Stumbling, he stood up and got out with lot of effort.

"What the fuck is this place.. That bitch!" He cursed while bumping into god knows how many people..

He got lots of glares, disgust looks but he didn't care.. He needed to get out of this place.

He managed to take a phone from someone but the problem was how is he gonna call?

He didn't know anyone's number.. He never needed.

Then he heard that girl's voice again

"Gem~~ where are you~~?"

He went to the bathroom.. and tried to think clearly and the only number he thought was Fourth..

But the problem was.. Was Fourth gonna pick up?

He didn't care.. He just wanted to get out and the person he thought was Fourth..

So he quickly dialed the number..

One ring.... two ring... three ring...

"Hello" 

The one in the other line said frustrated..

"F-Fourth"

Gemini sluttered while calling him.. He missed his voice, he missed him.

"Gemini? Are you drunk?"

Gemini quickly shooked his head as if Fourth was going to see..

"Drunk? Noo.. I am not drunk." He tried to say but being overwhelmed hearing Fourth's voice, he could not..

Fourth scolded him but Gemini had tears hearing Fourth's voice.. He just heard voice nothing else.. Not the scolding, not the cursing..

But again his happiness was going to fade away as heard the girl's annoying voice again..

He tried to push her off but she cut the call before he could do anything..

"L-Let me go.." He said pushing her off again.

"Come on.. I promise we're gonna have fun~~" That girl, was clinging like a leech. And with the thousand dollar makeup and bitchy face, she was looking awful.

"F-Fuck off before I call the police on you" Gemini was now gritting his teeth in anger. He was being respectful till now but that girl is clearly getting on his nerves..

"Oh come on Gem.. Nobody is gonna believe you so don't hold it.." The girl was now smirking while leaning closer.. 

"And anyways~~ I know you want it too.." She said licking his earlobes, leaving wet kisses which Gemini found absolutely disgusting..

He pushed her harshly before wiping away the places where her lips touched.

"I tried to warn you nicely but since you are being such a bitch.. I have to use violence too" 

"Aww baby~~ You are looking so damn hot!" With that, she tried to kiss him with force while Gemini continuously tried to avoid..

"L-Let goo~"

And.

*bang*

The door suddenly opened with Fourth looking at them disgusted...

"WHAT THE FUCK!" 

Fourth's voice echoed to the bathroom stall..

<Flashback end..>

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fourth was disgusted looking at the scene, especially on how that girl was behaving..

"Oho~~ Pretty boy. DO you need something?" The girl said seductively.. 

"Heck nah!! How can you be so desperate on letting a man fuck you " Fourth shook his head in disbelief..

"Is it wrong? I would let you fuck me but today I found myself a man already.. "

"And you think I would fuck you if  you want? What you are doing is a crime.. And you might go 2 years jail for it.." Fourth said smirking.. 

But the girl just laughed off as if it was a joke..

"What are you? A lawyer? And you don't even have proof about it.."

Fourth also started laughing..

"And I am not dumb either.. I guess you forgot technology exist.. and mobile phones captures both video and audio.."

He said showing her his phone where recording was on..

"YOU-"

She charged toward him, to slap but her hands were caught by another veiny hands and was yanked away harshly..

"D-Don't hurt him!" 

Gemini said in a drunk tone.. 

Before she could say anything, Fourth shouted..

" YOU- GEMINI NORAWIT.. GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!" 

Gemini just looked at him with his puppy eyes trying to apologize but Fourth's glare sent shivers down in spine.

At last, he just pouted and walked towards him stumbling..

"And YOU- MISS WHOEVER YOU ARE. FUCK OFF!" 

Fourth said raising his voice and started walking away, and Gemini followed him like a lost puppy..

After getting out of the club, from a hectic environment, Fourth took a long breath calming himself down..

"F-Fourth"

He heard Gemini call him.. He turned around and gave him the most dangerous glare..

"You are really a pain... Who the fuck told you to get drunk like this, huh?" 

"I-I am sorry.." Gemini said in a low voice, still stumbling.

"Save it!! How many times will you let others save you? Can you ever do the right thing? " Fourth was angry.. really, really angry. He almost forgot about the bet and all he could think was Gemini getting forced.

Gemini just looked down sadly but he started giggling..

Fourth frowned seeing Gemini smiling like an idiot..

"What? What are you laughing at? I am mad here.."  He rolled his eyes..

But Gemini walked to him and being drunk, he stumbled and before he could fall down, Fourth caught him..

"You saved me.." Gemini said giggling like an idiot..

"Wha-" 

Before Fourth could say anything, Gemini placed his finger and brought his face closer.. 

Fourth widened his eyes seeing Gemini this close..

But Gemini pulled away and put his palms in the cheeks..

"You are so cute~~ and so cool.."

Fourth just let him talk whatever he wanted cuz he knew even if he tried to make him stop, he couldn't..

"You know.. Prom said that I fell in love with you. Everyone says that and I love you.

Fourth widened his eyes at sudden confession..

"W-What?" He said sluttering..

"I love you.. I love my mom. I love my dad.. I love my bro.. I love Prom.. and now I love you and Nanon bro too.." HE was giggling like a baby and Fourth felt his heart beat faster..

Gemini clearly doesn't know what he was saying but Fourth clearly felt something hearing Gemini saying 'I love you.' 

He will deny it but he knows.. Somewhere in his heart, Gemini has already been there..

.

.

.

.

.

With a lot of struggles, Fourth successfully brought Gemini to his apartment. Don't ask how much he had to endure drunk Gemini...

Boy was continuously whining, laughing, crying.. Such a headache to Fourth!! 

For the first time, he regretted not going to Gemini's place or he would have dropped him off but surely, he messaged Ohm that Gemini was with him.

"F-Fourth~~" *hiccup* "I-I am sorry"*hics* "You-" 

Gemini continuous blabbering made Fourth want to cry..

"Shush- this is not your home.. Please be quiet.." Fourth tried to make the boy calm but he was stubborn as hell..

Finally! He reached their floor and rang the bell.

Nanon rushed towards them with worriedness in his face..

"What happened to him?"

"Drunk.. and almost- you know.." Fourth sighed.. 

Nanon helped him place Gemini to Fourth's bed.. 

"Ouch- my back hurts! Gosh he is so annoying.." Fourth cursed under his breath rolling his eyes.. 

His eyes met with Nanon's who was waiting for answers.. He knew he had to tell Nanon one day-

"Not now, Non.. I am tired." Fourth tried showing him his puppy eyes begging him not to ask any question..

Nanon sighed placing his hands on his hips.. 

"and what- Keep me in dark? Seriously what the fuck are you three hiding, huh?"

"I-I'll tell you tomorrow.. for sure I promise. For now, let's sleep in your room." 

Nanon eventually agreed and Fourth followed Nanon to his room.

Guess.. after all, the never ending drama really never ends.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning, Gemini woke up with extreme headache.. He tried to make his eyes comfortable around the unfamiliar -familiar room.

"Fuck! I am never drinking again.." He cursed at himself.

He looked around to see if he could recognize the room..

"How did I end up here?" He tried to remember what happened last night and-

"Fourth.. He saved me" He smiled.. 

He tried to get up but his head was spinning like a ball.. and then he saw a note,

_
| This is Nanon..):)
There is some soup I made..
Heat it and eat it..
And don't forget to wash the dishes
Also, give the key to fourth
I am not hearing a no -.-_|

Gemini chuckled reading the cute note from Nanon but his smile quickly faded away remembering that Nanon doesn't know anything..

"They are being so unreal.. Gosh! How dumb was I to never realize.. " He chuckled sadly..

"But what's done cannot get back but surely new things can be done.." He was motivating himself, feeling determined to make everything alright.

Gemini, then completed all the tasks written in the note and rushed to the university.. Today was the second-last day for the term break..

He had a big smile plastered in his face, thinking of talking with Fourth again... even if it's just returning the key.. 

HE was more than determined..

And in this process, he totally forgot he was wearing Fourth's shirt.. Nanon had picked it from first so he wore it without second thought..

The smelly body of his, covered with alcohols and cigarettes was replaced with the natural strawberry smell of Fourth.. He loved the smell!!

"Will Fourth talk with me? WIll he ignore me again? Will he get mad at me for wearing his shirt? Will I be able to apologize today? I should also thank him for saving me yesterday.. but will he even listen" 

Gemini's inner thoughts were getting more wider and he couldn't control his excitement.. 

But, all the excitement quickly faded away after seeing Fourth laughing out loud, clenching his stomach... with a boy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sooo.... how was it?? 

What do you guys think is gonna be in the next chapter??

This chapter became more long than I expected.. Impressive.

Oh! Feedbacks are appreciated. BE it positive or negative...

Well... I wanted to ask one thing though- Is the story going slow? Fast? or ok-ok? 

I swear when I start to write, I try not to make it short so that it would not end quick hehe... 

AND COMMENT YOUR FAV GHOSTSHIP?? I HAVE LOTS!!

was it a spoiler.. maybe ? Just joking!!

SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.. 

.

.

.

.

.

.
This week's update

Geminifourth concert date

They are so adorable~~~

Oh and not related BL, but Wednesday club has ended and I must say I was so impressed.. especially with May and Peem.. I watched it for Ohm tho- but seriously May was such a spot -stealer..

And aside from BL, you guys may not know but still I will share- BTS members are officially going to military.. all 7 of them. For sure, I am gonna miss them cuz these boys has changed me so much.. if I am the one to talk about them, it will be never ending so wait till next update? 

THANK YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 395 14
Falling in love was never really what Fourth thought of too much. He was a busy body, trying to make a living for himself alone and trying to fix th...
27.3K 1.5K 25
This is a Geminifourth Au Gemini Norawit who was in a accident had a huge memory loss... Not knowing his real world was fill with blood, hatred and b...
1.1M 52.9K 92
This story is complete ✅ 'I look at the back of the boy, sitting in front of me and his shining tousled hair. Before I can even realize what I'm doin...
20.3K 1.2K 22
Gemini, sassy young man, has one-night stand with a stranger known as Fourth. Little does Gemini know that Fourth is not just any stranger; he's a w...