✓The Gate of Rebirth in the L...

By ruwen05026

Author: Please call me the King of the Mountain [End + Extra Two parallel worlds. On the day of the apocalyps... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171
172
173
174
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
End

175

49 0 0
By ruwen05026

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Biqu Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 175 Under the No. <> Base of the Capital

Chapter 175: Under the Capital No. <> Base

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

The majestic black iron gate slowly opened when the bus was still about 20 meters away from the door, and after entering the black gate, you could see that there was an iron net in front of it, and the bus could not enter the iron gate, after the car stopped in the designated place, Yi Shaoqing took everyone off.

As soon as he got out of the car, two people in military uniforms trotted over here: "Zhuang Chen! Shaoqing!

"Seventh brother!" Yi Shaoqing hugged the man who walked in front, and then hugged the young man next to him: "Zaotang!"

Zhuang Chen also hugged them in turn.

When the four of them met, they were all a little excited.

Brother Ji Qi smiled and said, "It's really good that you're okay!" After receiving the message from you, I was worried that I couldn't sleep well every night, and you see that I am all emaciated! He didn't tell a lie, the bottom of his eyes was blue, and his chin was even more unshaven and unkempt, where was the high-spirited Ji Qi Brother that Gu Ning had seen in the world over there.

"Where's Brother Jiu?!" Ji Zaotang had already swept the crowd behind, but he didn't see Ji Jiuze's figure.

Brother Ji Qi looked around and didn't see Ji Jiuze, and suddenly had a bad premonition in his heart, and said to Zhuang Chen Yi Shaoqing with a frown: "More than a week ago, we received the news of your plane's emergency landing, and Jiuze drove a helicopter to Zhongnan to find you, didn't you meet it?"

Yi Shaoqing and Zhuang Chen glanced at each other, and then

Yi Shaoqing said: "I met it, but then something happened, it was very complicated, and I couldn't explain it clearly for a while." Let's go back and talk slowly, now what I can tell you is that Jiuze is absolutely safe now, you don't have to worry.

Although Ji Qi's brother Ji Zaotang was a little confused by Yi Shaoqing's words, but listening to his oath to ensure

Ji Jiuze's safety, their expressions were no different, and they were relieved, so they had time to ask Gu Ning and the others.

Brother Ji Qi saw Gu Ning with short blond hair at a glance, Brother Ji Qi has always had vicious eyes, and he naturally saw Gu Ning's extraordinary appearance at a glance, but what made him feel slightly surprised was that Gu Ning looked at him and Ji Zaotang's eyes, which seemed to be a little familiar and emotional. But when he looked at it again, he could only see indifference and alienation, as if the emotions that flashed in Gu Ning's eyes just now were his delusions.

Gu Ning looked at Brother Ji Qi and Ji Zaotang, her mood was indeed a little complicated, for her, these two were her acquaintances, and they took great care of her, at this time, seeing that the two of them were safe and sound, she couldn't help but be a little moved, Brother Ji Qi over there was a radiant look at all times, but now it has precipitated, even the immature Ji Zaotang now looks a lot more mature, when they meet in a different place, Gu Ning knows them, They didn't know her, and they had mixed feelings.

Zhuang Chen knew as soon as he saw Gu Ning's eyes at that moment that Gu Ning must have met and dealt with them, and after exchanging a look with Gu Ning that both of them understood, he introduced to Ji Qige and Ji Zaotang: "Come and get to know, this is Gu Ning, thanks to her along the way, we can come back smoothly." This is my own sister, take care of it.

Ji Qige and

Ji Zaotang were a little surprised, to say that the first team, including the previous Yin Sang, the four of them are all the type with eyes above the top, especially Zhuang Chen, who has been mixing in the pile of men since he was a child, and has never said that he is close to a few girls, and Yin Sang, who is in the same team, is also on the same page, basically few of them are what she can look down on, and she never says anything polite, so that she can say that her sister still asks them to take care of her. That's really important.

"Since it is Zhuang Chen's own sister, it is also my own sister." Brother Ji Qi looked at Gu Ning with a smile and said, "You just call me Brother Seven like Zhuang Chen and them."

Gu Ning felt as if he was meeting Seventh Brother for the first time at the airport, and said with a smile: "Seventh Brother."

Ji Zaotang also happily greeted Gu Ning.

After Xia, Director Zhong and others were briefly introduced one by one, all people, including Zhuang Chen and Yi Shaoqing, had to enter the epidemic prevention station for physical examination and disinfection.

Compared with the central and southern base to simply check whether there are wounds up and down, the inspection of this No. 1 base can be called a professional level, first fill out the basic information card, go into the bathroom to clean the whole body, and then enter a metal cabin naked, and then there will be a blue cold light from top to bottom to scan the whole body, odorless gas from the small hole in the cabin spewed out, wait for five minutes, the top of the hatch light is green, Then the hatch opens automatically. Get a base pass, write your name and the date you entered the base, and then stamp it. With this pass, you can get around the base unimpeded.

There are regulations in the base, everyone who enters and leaves the base must register at the base gate to enter and exit, and can only enter and exit the base once a day, if you want to enter and exit multiple times, then you must hand over the materials.

"This is the latest virus detection and disinfection machine, which was developed with the participation of our captain, and it was almost completed when I left, but I didn't expect it to be put into use so soon." After Zhuang Chen got dressed, he saw that Gu Ning was still studying those cabins and said.

Gu Ning could only exclaim: "Sure enough, it's the capital base."

Zhuang Chen just smiled.

After they passed through the iron net and officially entered the base, Gu Ning knew what Zhuang Chen's smile meant.

There are no tents, only rows of neat cement houses, most of which are three-story high, and you can tell at a glance that they are newly built, the cement is still very new, there are no tiles or anything, it looks a little better than the rough house, and there are a lot of clothes and quilts drying on these balconies. Many people carried stools or simply sat on the floor, sitting in the street between the buildings and enjoying the long-lost sunbathing, and children were chasing and playing, and there were bursts of laughter, and people were sitting around and chatting. The common denominator of these people is that the expressions on their faces are very relaxed, like an ordinary morning before the end of the world, rather than the end of the world full of thrills.

The women on the team were stung in the eyes by these images, and their faces were undisguised with envy.

Zhuang Chen introduced as he walked: "Although it is still very simple, at least it is much better than living in a tent." A maximum of twelve people can live in a room, and the number of people in the base has now exceeded 300,000, which is the smallest number of people among the three bases. There are almost seven or eight hundred thousand people in the No. 2 and No. 3 bases, and there is a shortage of houses over there, and there are twenty people crammed into one room. At night, people who went out to kill zombies will come back, and the base is the busiest time at that time.

Gu Ning listened to Zhuang Chen's introduction, this base can be said to be the tip of the pyramid of the capital base, the people who live in it are all people with certain abilities in all aspects, and the second and third bases are second, and the rest of the survivor resettlement points are completely at the bottom. The natural law of the law of the jungle has not changed in the slightest even in the last days, classes will always exist, and people of the upper class will still be the upper class even in the last days. And after the end of the world, those lower classes do not even have the lowest living conditions, and how well the people here live, the more miserable those who live in the settlements... For example, if the women who were rescued from the ship had not encountered them, then even if they had escaped from the ship, they would not have been able to enter this base at all, and they might have entered a survivor settlement at random.

Zhuang Chen suddenly noticed Gu Ning's expression as he spoke, and thought that Gu Ning was still anxious about the affairs of the third company, so he immediately said: "Gu Ning, don't worry about it first, when we settle them, I will accompany you to the No. 2 and No. 3 bases to find uncles and aunts."

Gu Ning just nodded, and didn't say anything else, even if these words were said, they didn't mean anything, and nothing would change.

Xia He asked with a faint expectation, "Zhuang Chen, can we also live in these houses?"

He lives in a tent at the Central South Base, if he can live in these cement houses hereHe was so happy, when he entered the iron net, he saw the soldiers in military uniforms at the door saluting Ji Qige and Ji Zaotang, it was obvious that their status in the base was not low, Zhuang Chen was with them, he should be able to go to the back door and find them two rooms.

"I'm sorry to tell you. No. Who knew that Zhuang Chen vetoed it.

Xia You's mood suddenly dropped, and he muttered, "I thought I wouldn't have to sleep in a tent."

After walking through more than a dozen rows of these buildings, a street between the buildings suddenly appeared much wider than between the other floors, and the lazy shouting came one after another, and a market appeared in front of them. You can imagine all the miscellaneous items sold here, including winter cotton clothes, quilts, socks, shoes, and small daily necessities such as cups and toothbrushes, as well as various machetes, axes, and sticks are also sold in front of you.

Yi Shaoqing looked over there and explained: "Medicine and guns, these two things are the most sought-after things no matter which base you are in, you will never have to be afraid that no one will buy them, a small cold in the last days may kill you." He said and looked at Gu Ning and said with a smile: "Gu Ning, I have a hunch that you are likely to become the richest person in Base No. 1." "Of course, the money he said was on another level.

What he said was a little strange, and everyone else was a little inexplicable, and only Zhuang Chen and Gu Ning understood what Yi Shaoqing meant, and Zhuang Chen couldn't suppress the excitement on his face: "Oh my God!" I'm so lucky to know you! She hugged Gu Ning with a smile and said, "Gu Ning! You're a big baby now! Don't forget me when you send it in the future!

Gu Ning can be said to have the resources of a world, not to mention that she is also connected to someone of Ji Jiuze's level, guns and ammunition that ordinary people can't reach are not a matter at all for the first squad, not to mention medicines, as long as you have money, you can have as much as you want! However, is the first squad short of money? Zhuang Chen and Yi Shaoqing didn't have such a big feeling before, but as soon as they returned to the capital base, they immediately realized that Gu Ning's space was simply an inexhaustible mountain of gold!

Gu Ning could only nod helplessly.

Although Xia You didn't understand, he was still happy.

Gu Ning had seen the power that the Five-Star Brigade had in the capital, and Director Zhong probably knew Yi Shaoqing's identity, so when Zhuang Chen took them through those cement houses and took them to a building that was obviously very different from the cement houses outside, and said that they would live here, Gu Ning didn't feel so surprised, but it was enough to make the women who came with them and Xia He exclaim.

Xia He immediately understood that Zhuang Chen was playing himself in front of him, but he couldn't get angry, and it was too late to be happy.

happily moved their luggage into the three rooms assigned to them.

They were given three adjoining rooms on the third floor.

The room is about thirty square meters, there are six single wooden beds in it or very spacious, and there is a small balcony with two bathrooms at the back, the ground is pasted with smooth tiles, the room is clean and tidy, and the beds are covered with quilts, which is too thin for the current weather.

Zhuang Chen said: "Now the housing in the base is not sufficient, so you should squeeze it first."

Xia He hurriedly said: "Don't squeeze, don't squeeze!" It's already good! The

others also nodded their heads with chicks.

Zhuang Chen said helplessly: "There are not enough beds, which means that Xia and Wu Shu have to live with you men and women." "Director Zhong is a government official, so of course he doesn't live here.

Xia You was a little embarrassed, and Wu Shu still looked stupid.

"It's okay." Liu Mei took the initiative to say: "They can share a room with us, we are now like brothers and sisters, and we are already very satisfied with such conditions." "Took the initiative to relieve Xia You's embarrassment.

Everyone else also said that it was acceptable, after all, this situation was already a hundred times better than they expected!

"Okay, then you guys can sort it out here. Gu Ning, let's go! Zhuang Chen said.

"Oops, hey, hey! I'll go with you! Xia He immediately put down his luggage and took the initiative to ask.

Zhuang Chen said: "What are you doing with you?" After you clean up your room, you can take them around the base to familiarize yourself with the environment. I'll leave their safety to you.

"Oh well!" Xia He heard her say that she wanted to protect these girls, and suddenly came to her senses.

Yi Shaoqing still had to go to the headquarters to report on his work, so he couldn't accompany Gu Ning, but Ji Zaotang was hired by him to be Gu Ning Zhuangchen's bodyguard.

Ji Zaotang drove the army green off-road of the five-star brigade, and the front cover of the car was painted with a bright red five-pointed star logo, representing the five-star brigade, and the natural access to the base was unimpeded.

After the car drove out of the base, it drove in a different direction when Gu Ning and the others came.

Gu Ning looked at the scenery flying by outside the window, and his mood really began to get nervous.

Recommend this book Previous Chapter Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter Bookmark

Tip: Press Ctrl+D to quickly save the current chapter page to your browser favorites; Press Enter to return to the chapter table of contents, press ← to go back to the previous chapter, and press → to go to the next chapter.

All the content of the novel The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days comes from the Internet, and I love to read the pen and the fun pavilion is only for the original author to call me the king of the mountain for the promotion of the novel. Welcome all book friends to support, please call me the king of the mountain and collect the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days.

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion(www.adbqg.com) All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 333 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
255K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
328 38 3
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...
12.3K 1.3K 32
Something is brewing in the galaxy, and it's not a double shot of espresso. With the dust barely settled after the last near-Armageddon, the four ba...