Fallen (boy x boy)

By Twohitku

there are some things about me. this is my first fanfiction and it could be cringe too. there will be many wr... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8

Capter 1

25 2 2
By Twohitku

Sariel's Pov:

Today i was doing the things i do like every day protecing and helping the humans and watch if the demons are trying to enter the human world. My best frend Amy who is a cupid mostly helps with that because she is a great help for me at some points, but today she said that i should start alone so i started watching the humans without her. After some time i noticed a weird looking human. one with red eyes and black and red hair.... he almost looked like a demon! But i can't say that without proof. so i watched him for 30 minutes until Amy came and asked me why i was so foucused. I just said " oh, Amy can you please come and take a look at this human?". I could see that she was confused about why i would want her to look at a human but after i showed her what she should look at she said "why does this human have red eyes and black and red hair? " I just shrugged my shoulders after she asked that question.

After 10 minutes again Amy said" we should tell this to your father and ask him if we can go on earth and see if the human really is a human or not" with excitement. I just looked at her and said "he dosent allow me to go to earth without someone protecting me" "then i have to protect you" "what are you gona do? Make them fall in love with you or me?" You know what! That dosent sound so bad" she said with a smile, but that smile faded away and then she said " maybe your father finally realises that you are old enough to protect yourself" " i dont think he will realise that" i said with a disapointed voice. "But we can still try" Amy said with a sad voice and she looked down. I couldn't watch it so i said " lets just do it" with a annoyed voice, Amy's eyes lit up and she stood up and lend me a hand. I thankfully acepted it and got up too and we walked to my father..... i hope everything gose well.

In Front of my fathers office i hesitated to knock on the door because i was still trying to find the words. *knock knock knock* i hear coming from the left. I looked shocked to my left and saw Amy with a fist near the door. I just looked at her in shock but was interruped by a "come in". The doors opend and i saw my father, sitting on his office chair looking at me. "Sariel!" He said, "what brings you here my son". "Hello Raphael" Amy said with a sweet voice, "Oh Amy! Hello, sorry i didnt noticed you there" my father said with a suprised look on his face. " i just wanned to visit my future father-in-law" Amy said to my shock, i was just able to force a fake smile on my face. "Oh ok" my father said with a confused look on his face. "And what are you doing here Sariel" My father said, giving me his attention. "I wanna talk with you about something" i said nervously. "Are you trying to tell me im going to be a grandfather?" WHAT!?. I looked at him in shock and started stuttering " w- what!? No i-its not like t- that". "Haha then what do you need son?" He said laughing. "I wannt to go to the human world because i saw a human that looks like a demon" i said calm and serious. My father looked at me with a "you know my answer" look, all i could do was look at him with confidence. he sighed while thinking how to answer me, "you know what, go to the human world with Amy" he said with a calm voice. I was in shock again. What? He never gaved in that easily.... what is going on today!? Did someone die?. While i was deep in my thoughts he turnt to Amy and said " tomorrow you guys will be send to earth and you guys are getting a house and you guys are ending up in the same school as the demon ok?" Wait how did he know where first the demon live and second that he goes to a school? "Ok" Amy said not notecing that my father already knew that there is a demon and has prepared everything for us... "but Sariel!" My dad looked at me again. "Y-yes father?" I said. "I will just alow you this so that you and Amy can spend some time alone.... and while you guys are at it, you can talk about wedding plans too!" He said while coming near and resting his hands on my shoulders. "Will do father" i said with a fake smile.

Ok , have to admit that i am kinda excited to go to the human world for the first time in forever. And that without someone watching my every move. The next day arrived and i was waiting for Amy and my father to say good bye. After 20 minutes both of them arrived and i was so excited to finally see the human world. I said my goodbyes to my father and then we jumped into the vortex that brings us to the human world. We arrived at our new home and looked at everything. After we where done looking at our new home and Amy said " you have to tell your father the truth sooner or later" "i know Amy but i dont want to be a disappointmend to my father and become a fallen one" "but we can't keep lying to your father about us being together " "i know Amy.... i know" i said with tears in my eyes. Amy just huged me and tried to calm me down and said "let's calm down fist and then we can take a look at the City ok?" With a calm and soft voice. I finally calmed my self down and we went to look at the City and already found the grocery store where we will get our food for the time being. After we found a clothes shop that Amy wanted to check out i saw someone that looked like the human who is the reason why were even here alone. I let go of Amy's arm and she ran inside the Shop while i wanet to get closer to the demon. I was walking to him and noticed that he was listening to music. I taped his shoulder and scared him a bit. "What do you want?" He said with a cold face and voice. "Im sorry sir, i didnt want to scare you but can you help me with my phone?" "And why would you think i will be helping you with that?" He said mad. "You look like you could help me with my problem" i said with a confident voice. He looked at me and sighed" what is the problem" he said calm and.... NICE!? I was shocked to see a cange in his emotions from mean and cold to calm and nice. "U-uhhh" i started stuttering while trying to find the reason why i wanned help Form him. Then i noticed my headphones and used them." I wanted to listen to music with my headphones but when I turnt on a Song it didnt came trough" "Ok?" "Can you give them to me please?" He said with a smile..... his smile looks Hot? Wait what? What am i thinking!? I can't fall in love right now.... ESPECIALLY not in a human that could be a demon.... i gave him my headphones and he took a look at them. "Did you try conecting with your phone?" He said. "No..... can you show me how?" He started laughing and said "sure sure" still laughing. I Somehow like how the laughs. He showed me how to conect the headphones with my phone and we talked a lot and i decided to give him my phone number wich he accepted. Together we decided to wait for Amy and he introduced himself as Amon. Ok that is defenetly not a demonic name. Isnt Amon the god of life and reproduction?. I dont know but i had a lot of fun talking to him. "What is your name?" he asked. "Sariel" i answerd short. "Oh? Are your parens religious?" He asked. "You can say that, are your parens religious too?" I asked him. He answerd " no , they just liked this name from the uhhh god" i saw that he was acting strange but eh not so suspicious that i had to say that he is a demon.

While we where talking i noticed Amy coming and decided to hug her. "Are you guys daiting?" Amon asked where i just answerd "no. But in Front of my father we are". Amon looked at me confused but decided not to question anything for what im really greatfull he didn't.

Amon's POV:

OK i have to admit that the boy is cute with his golden eyes and blond hair.... but its weird that a human has golden eyes. Is he an Angel? Hopefully not! I kinda like him.... " hello my name is Amy and you are?" Said that pink haird girl who i thought was Sariel's girlfrend. "Hello, im Amon" i said while reatching out for a hand shake. She smiled at me and we shok our hands. "Wanna come with us? We are new to the City and we want to explore it a bit more" Sariel said with a cute smile on his face getting both of Amy's and mine attention."Yeah sure" i said giving him a smile too while looking into his golden eyes... he can't be human. I have never seen someone with this kind of hypnotizing eyes. He even has silver hair with blond in it.. the blond almost like gold. I was watching him untill this girl Amy asked "why are you watching Sariel?" looking at me. "He looks cute" i said with a smile while watching his every move. "Oh.... yeah he really is cute... i would even date him if girls werent a thing" she said with sad eyes but still smiles. "Oh yeah i get you. You are pretty cute too! But compared to Sariel you're-" i wanted to say but got interruped by Sariel who was Holding my arm and draging me to a library... why a library! I thought to myself, but i didnt rip my arm free from his grip. I didn't want to do that because he looked so excited to go inside so i just let him do that. Even tho i normally would never let anyone do this to me... but something about him makes me wanna do everything to make him happy.

We went inside while Amy said that she is going to buy the dinner i think. I was alone with Sariel. He was still holding my arm while he was searching for a book to read. I was just looking at some books that could be intresting but then Sariel asked" do you have any idea what i could read?"
While looking at me. I just looked at him and told him "im not a big reader. But i would recomand a BL Story for you" knowing that he knows what BL means. "What is a BL Story? I have never heard of that" he asked completly surprising me. "You dont know what a BL story is?" I asked him in disbelive. "Yeah i have never heard of it before" he told me. Ok this Was unexpected but i told him"BL is the short version of Boys Love" he looked at me im shock. "So it is about the gay people?" He asked me still in shock. I just nodded, where he then asked " Ok wich one should i read then?"with a redish face completly surprising me again. I just Held his hand and pulled him outside. " what are you doing? I thought you wanted to give me a BL to read?" He asked almost yelling. " the comic i wanna give you is at my house so we have to wait for Amy and then i can give all of the comics to you" i said calm "and you have to hold my hand why?" He asked with red cheeks. cute. "Because you held my arm and draged me to the library" i said while looking him in the eyes. "If you were botherd by it then you could just say so" he said while looking mad. BUT with red ceeks! "because i thought that it was cute, so i let you" i said with a laughter because while i said that Sariel turnt into a tomato. "Ok wanna wait for Amy and then go to my house?"i asked while Sariel calmed down again. "Yes we can" he said nervously

After what felt like 1 hour of waiting Amy finnaly came out with what? 4 bags? And this was a grocery store so why so much! I only saw girls do that with make up or clothes! "SARIEL LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR DINNER!" she yelled acros the Street. WTF IS WONG WITH HER!? "Sorry for Amy... she loves food more than anything " Sariel said embarresed. "Its alright " i said while still wondering why she is like that. Amy came to us and then we went to my house. 10 minutes later we where standing infront of my door and i unlocked the door and went in. "Cool, this is near where we live" Amy said suprised, and i kinda was too "oh really?" I asked, where Sariel then said "Yeah, i mean our home comes after those 2 houses" while showing to his left. "OH! Then i can visit you guys then. And you guys can go in" i said while holding the door open. "Oh, right... thank you" Sariel said but.... why did he sound so nervous?

"Hey Amon how was school?" Someone asked me form behind. "Oh Hannya! It was like always, and with you?" I said suprised. "Same, so anyways! Who are these cuties? " Hannya asked. "The boy is Sariel and the girl is Amy" i answerd. "Oh ok!" She said and made her way to them. "Hello im Hannya. The twin sister of Amon" she introduced herself with a hand shake. "Hello im Sariel" Sariel introduced himself. "Are you religious? Hannya asked "you can say that" Sariel answerd again "Ok! And you cutie are?" Hannya asked while looking at Amy. Dude this girl is not afraid of showing that she is a lesbian i swear by the devil. Amy turned completly red and stutterd "h-h-hi i- ....im Amy", i had to hold back my laughter at this point and i saw Sariel strugeling too." Pretty name! And what do you guys have to do with my brother?" Hannya asked while looking at me again. "He wanned to give me some BL books" Sariel said. "Okay! And you Amy?" She asked "uhh i was just going with them because we just moved here and we wanted to explore a bit more. Where we met Amon" Amy answerd. "Nice.... do you wannt some GL comics while the boys are at it?" Hannya asked Amy. "OH yeah sure" Amy answerd. Ok! How dose Amy know what a GL is while Sariel didnt know what a BL was? I thought to myself. But then i remember the conversation i and Amy had, and that she might be more knowing in the loving the same gender thing then Sariel. "Sariel and i will head into my room" i said to my twin."Ok have fun. And dont forget to Pack your clothes for the doorms!" Hannya yelled after us because we where almost in my room now. I wanted to hold Sariels hand again but we where standing infront of my room. So i opend it and stept inside with Sariel following me. "do you wanna sit down?" I asked Sariel while searching for the comics. "No thank you i will stand" Sariel said "ok" i answerd and gave him all the comic books Form my favorite BL comic. "Thank you" Sariel said and looked at them for a while "when do you want them back?" He asked. "When ever you're done with them" i answerd while siting down on the coutch. "Ok! But... why do you trust me with them? I mean i can easely steal them and and never return them" Sariel said while siting besides me. "Dont worry,i know where you live now remember?" I said while thinking that he is cute because of that. "What did you sister mean with pack your clothes for the doorm?" He asked. "Because my stupid colage decided that it would be easyer for studens to learn and study when the Student are close to the colage" i said annoyed because of all this nonsense. "Ok... which school do you go to?" Sariel asked. I tolld im the name of my school (i dont wanna say a name of the colage) and Sariel looked shocked. " Amy and i will join the school tomorow!" Sariel said to my suprise. "Cool! Maybe we end up in the same class!"i said while really hoping that we will end up in the same class. We talked for a hour and got to know each other more.

Sariel's Pov:

While Amon and i where talking, i noticed that its 8pm. remembering that we have school tomorow! "Oh god its 8 pm! We need to go!"i said in a shock "oh it really is late" Amon said suprised while looking at the clook on his table. "I will go get Amy and then we will go" i said in a hurry. " Ok, i will show you where Hannya's room is" Amon said while standing up. He was going out of his room while i just got up and was looking at him. He stoped going and turned around and looked at me."are you coming? Or do you want to sleep here?" He said with a sarcastic smile. My face got warm again, like many times when i was with him. What is this feeling? I started moving and he saw that as an opportunity to take my hand again and he walked infront of me. While we walked to Hannya's room, i just looked at our hands toutching and had a weird feeling in my stomach. But my thoughts where interruped because we stoped moving. "Here is Hannya's room" Amon said while opening the door. Why was'nt he knocking? Does'nt he know how rude that is? " Hannya! Amy and Sariel are going home now" Amon said. "Ok. We can wach the end tomorrow if you want to" Hannya said, confusing me. What where they talking about? I looked past Amon and saw a TV with a movie in it. So they where watching a movie? "Ok" Amy said while standing up. " we will follow you guys to the door" Hannya said. "Ok" i answerd. We all went to the door and put on our shoes. "Goodbye and see you tomorrow!" Hannya said to Amy. "Bye" Amy answerd. "Wanna meet tomorrow too?" Amon asked while looking at me. "Of course!" I answerd and took this as an opportunity to figure out if he is a demon or not. "Bye" Amy and i said while we where already standing outside. "Bye" Hannya and Amon replied. Amy and i where going home now and i felt tired and hungry. We where finally home and Amy put down all the bags of the things she bought. " can you please help me with emtying all the bags?" Amy asked. "Yeah sure" i said tired. We were finally done emtying all the bags where Amy asked "Do you want to cook?" while sitting down. "Sorry but im too tired" i said exhausted. "Ok!" Amy said. " i have bought some bread, so we can eat that for dinner. So when your hungry then you can make it on you own" Amy said. "Ok i answerd" i went to the kitchen an made myslef something to eat and said "good night Amy. Im going to bed" "Ok good night" Amy answerd.i was standing infront of my room, but why did dad gave us a house when we all end up in school doorms anyways? I thought to myself while i walked into the room and layed down on my bed and was thinking. About how long will i be there, if Amon really is a human or a demon, how school will end up, and why i am feeling like im missing something. But what is this feeling? I mean i never felt that way... the only time i felt like that was when my ex girlfriend cheated on me with my so called friend.... where i felt like something was missing inside of me... i tried to fall asleep and i did it pretty quickly.

When i woke up this morning by the alarm clock. i Was really tired and exhausted. So that's how humans feel all the time.

( the angels and demons can't feel what we feel like tiredness, sickness, if something is warm or cold and all of that. But when they enter earth they are a human. But they can still change there forms.)

I slowly went into the kitchen and made some breakfast for me and Amy. While i was cooking Amy came in and sat down at the table and looked really exhausted. I gave her the plate with the breakfast on it and we talked about how we will go trough this day. After we where done with talking i decided to go and change my clothes, and so did Amy. After we both where done with changing too we went on our way to school. While we walked we came by where Hannya and Amon live. "Do you wanna ask them if we can walk to school together?" Amy asked. "Yes, but we dont know if they are still home" i answerd. "Then lets Ring the door bell!" Amy said while taking my arm and ran to the door and rang the bell. "Coming!" Came from the inside but i dont know who it was, because i could not recognize the voice. "Who was that?" I asked Amy who looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know. But it sounded like a males voice... so maybe Amon?" Amy said. "Hm... maybe" the door opend and it was Hannya! But she had almost nothing on besides long trouser and a bra... "hey you two! What do you guys need?" She greeded us and leaned against the door frame. I saw how Amy became nervous. "We wanted to ask if you guys want to walk to school with us" i asked. "Oh? Sorry we dont walk to school today because of all the bags we have to carry to school" oh right! I forgot to pack my stuff for this! "Ok..." i said while cursing myself because i forgot about this. "Do you guys wanna help us?" She asked. "Sorry but we dont have time for this... we need to go to school and only stoped by to ask." Amy said. "Oh! That's ok i will drive you guys if you help! We need every helping hand we can get!" A mysterius voice said and Amy and i where surprised. "Hey dad! These are Amy and Sariel we talked about." Hannya said. Wait... DAD!? "Yeah i noticed that one. Hello, im Arco." He introduced himself.

_______________________________________
So im ending this here.. i know stupid Part of stoping the first chapter but i dont wanna write the whole story in the first chapter. I hope that you guys liked it and maybe see you guys next chapter! Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.3M 52.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...