Tokyo Ghoul react to Minus Gh...

By MCPELuisTuican

Things were going as usual in the world, as nothing was ever too good with the constant struggle between huma... More

Chapter 1:Opinions of strangers are a great coping mechanism
Chapter 2:First dates can be bloody
Chapter 3:Don't hang around someone else's territorry
Chapter 4: It's rude to refuse food
Chapter 5:This ring is rated M for Minus
Chapter 6:Interspecies is popular nowadays
Chapter 7:Kagunes can also be art
Chapter 8:No one expects the Minus Inquisition
Chapter 9:You don't have to be a ghoul to kick an investigator's ass
Chapter 10: Meeting your girlfriend's simp is awkard
Chapter 11:Ask your girlfriend before getting kidnapped
Chapter 12:Pranks aren't deadly, except for when they are
Chapter 14:It's hard to say what is ghoul and what isn't
Chapter 15:When you're a horrible employee, but you're too good at your job
Chapter 16:Families are such a drag

Chapter 13:Murder and therapy are close to each other

958 42 4
By MCPELuisTuican

Kureo almost died. That would have been the third time already.

Although he imagines that was the case for the people watching this alternate reality as well. Making an convincing impression doesn't begin to describe it.

Now that he thinks about it, this was the first time the boy used anything other than screws. He must really like those, but held himself from using them to make a good imitation.

Speaking of reapers, Kishou had got his hand up like wanting to ask a question in class. Well, no one can say he doesn't have manners.

Najimi:Yes, Arima-kun?

Kishou:I was wondering, how did that scythe affect the ghoul in such a manner. He said it was simple steel and not a quinque.

Several people widened their eyes at the inquiry. They were too preocupied being scared close to a heart attack to notice that detail.

Yet Kishou was able to still keep a calm mind and ask about it. He wasn't CCG's most valuable asset for nothing.

And that question began to hang over their heads as well. After all, even though quinques could slow down the regeneration rate of a ghoul, they can't stop it.

Najimi:Oh, that is quite simple. It does tie back into his screws.

Kishou:His screws?

Najimi:Yes, but you can't exactly hide that kind of thing in his jacket, can he? Neither would you find a place manufacturing screws of that size. Instead, he simply matterialized them.

People were confused by the way she put it. Even so, Najimi continued her explication like it was a monologue rather than an answer.

Najimi:Imagination Manifestation is what he calls it. This one, Kumagawa-kun made it pretty clear. The ability to manifest anything from his imagination in the real world. Of course, rules which apply to the real world wouldn't apply to those made by Imagination Manifestation if he doesn't wish so, as their purely how he imagines them. You could say that what Kumagawa-kun manifest is real, yet they are not at the same time.

Silence filled the room after her explanation ended. Honestly, by this point they're bot syre if they should be surprised anymore.

Eto thought again about her vision on godhood. Forget incredible power, this kid was pretty much a god already.

A girl with pink hair and eyes of the same color scratched her chin in thought. Her name was Ihei Hairu.

Hairu:Excuse me, than why we only saw him using screws until now?

Najimi:Oh, he just really likes screws.

Hairu:I see!

This upbeat conversation brought an awkard atmosphere in the otherwise serious situation. However, neither woman seemed to really care.

Najimi:Well, I'm sure you all want to know if that edgy boy makes it out alive!

It was a heartwarming reunion, all things considered. Even if Touka was screaming all curses known to man in Kumagawa's face.

As alwais, the minus was not affected by her agression in the least. He seemed to be more amused than anything.

Well, he supposed it would've been considered favoritism if he payed attention to one sibling and completly ignored the other. With that in mind, Kumagawa looked down to see Ayato's bleeding form.

Kumagawa:[It sucks, right? Even the weakest of ghouls have the regeneration to heal such wounds rather fast, but humans just have to deal with it. Being humans really sucks, right? Oh, wait!]

Kumagawa snapped his fingers like he realized something. Although it might have looked like a simple analysis, the mischevious glint in his eyes betrayed his intentions.

Kumagawa:[I'm human, but I can still shrugg off that kind of injury. So you can't really blame it on being put on the level of a human in one aspect. Man, Ayato-chan really sucks, right?]

Touka:Heh.

Ayato:Grrr...If I wasn't writhing in agony right now, you'd be a pincushion.

Kumagawa:[Would you look at that? From meal I was promovated to pincushion. Can you call that moving up in the ranks of Aogiri?]

Akira:That's not something you should be glad about.

Kaneki:Still...

Eyes turned to Yamori in question. From her seat, Eto was smirking at their curiosity.

Yamori:Honestly, that's pretty accurate.

Nico:Especially if you end up his underling.

Eto chuckled silently at Nico's continuation. It was a fact know by all Aogiri that Yamori was the worst superior to end up under, to everyone except for Nachi that is.

Touka:Hold on! We just got through all that trouble to take you back. Don't tell me you're gonna do something stupid like joining Aogiri now!

Kumagawa:[No, I'm afraid it's requirments do stop me from doing so.]

Touka:Glad to know you're not that much of an idiot, unlike this one.

Ayato:Look at the weakling talking. Wait, meal...Yamori. What happened to that bastard? Did you kill him?

Kumagawa:[Ah, no.]

Touka:Huh? Why? I'm pretty sure you could do it and it's not like you have much morals to begin with.

Rize:Alwais so small minded, Kirishima-san.

Touka:Tch, what are you on about now?

Kumagawa:[I did almost kill him, but left him screwed to the floor in a weakened state to the point where any ghoul investigator would be able to deal the finishing blow. Even left a little note behind. You know, he shared his past in an attempt to intimidate me and to gloat. So I thought it'd be quite poetic that in his last moments to be turned back in that powerless, scared boy trapped in a place full of ghoul investigators and ghouls like his time on Cochlea.]

Ayato:...You'd get along surprisingly well with Eto.

Kumagawa:[Eh? Who's that? They sound fun!]

Touka:I hope we never meet this Eto person. One of you it's already too big of a headeache.

Kumagawa:[Ahahaha!]

Eto stared off in thought. It's true that the boy and her do share a lot of similarities and it'd be a nice change to interact with someone with more of an personality than hee usual encounters.

Eto:It could be rather fun...

Kishou narrowed his eyes, pitying the future of his alternate self. One of them was enough of a hassle to deal with if you asked him.

Rize:As lovely as this conversation is, I think that we should get moving.

Kumagawa:[Hm, you're right. Everyone came for me, so I don't wanna be rude and make them lose their time any longer.]

Even in his pain, Ayato was still able to register his weight being pulled up. In the next moment he found himself slung over Kumagawa's shoulder.

Ayato:What the hell are you doing?

Kumagawa:[Ah, are you uncounfortable with the position? I apologize, but I can't princess carry you right now. Rize might get jelous.]

Rize:That's right, Ayato-kun. I'd never forgive you.

Ayato:Stop playing around! I'm your enemy, why the fuck are you helping me!?

Kumagawa:[Are you really? You see, I have learned something in my captivity.]

Ayato:What's that?

Kumagawa:[Yamori-chan really hated you.]

Ayato:The felling's mutual.

Kumagawa:[But while he hated you, he never tried confronting you either. He probably acknowglede the fact that you're stronger than him. It's rather impressive, especially because a friend of mine told me the difference between a ghoul child and adult is about 4 to 7 times in strenght.]

Touka:You have to stop hanging around that old phosile.

Kumagawa:[This is actually about you, Touka-chan.]

Touka:Huh?

Kumagawa:[You attacked rather recklessly. If you fought Yamori-chan like that, you'd have died. Yet Ayato-chan took initiative and you were just a little ruffled up. Even now, even thought he was beating you up he had no intention to kill you. Half assing it again and again. I'm an only child, so I'm curious...Is this what they call sibling love?]

Touka:Ayato....

Ayato:To think...You'd be that delusional...

After those words Ayato passed out. He lost a lot of blood and unfourtunately his ghoul regenearation wasn't helping him right now.

Kumagawa hummed in thought and began walking forward while holding Ayato over his shoulder. Touka watched them from the back, startled when she felt Rize's hand on her shoulder.

Rize:It's an complicated thing, a sibling bond.

Touka:You have siblings?

Rize:Well...In a matter of speaking, I suppose you could say that.

Rize scoffed at the mention. Perhaps she migh have thought so in the past, but after what was revealed to her she doesn't consider having any sort of bond with that guy.

Touka:So, not by blood?

Rize:Yes, but it's more different than that.

Touka:How so?

Rize:I'd actually pay to see the bastard rotting in hell.

Touka:...Got it.

Yomu, Uta and Shu were caught up in quiet the predicament. Their opponent had made no move against them, yet was also unaffected by their attacks.

A tall man with redish hair tied in a ponytail and his face coveres by a whire mask with a large mouth painted on it. His name was Noro.

Noro was still in a very good state after their assault. And it wasn't for the lack of trying.

It wasn't so much about durability. Shu stabbed him multiple times with his kagune, Uta managed to impale his hands through him and Yomo even kicked his upper body from the shoulders to the head off.

Yet he regenerated effortlessly from it all and didn't even make a sound. He was monstrous even by the standards of the three syrong ghouls.

A loud ring was heard, a clock hidden in Noro's cloack. Alerted by the sound several soldiers of CCG also rushed in the room.

Uta:This might become annoying.

However all the tension was cut off when the roof over their heads broke. Dust filled the area as several voices were heard.

Touka:You know there are doors around, right?

Kumagawa:[It takes too much time. Beside, it's much more fun to just break everything.]

Rize:We're already in a hurry.

As the dust cleared the visage of Kumagawa with Rize and Touka on either sides of him, and Ayato over his shoulder, was revealed. The investigators had their guns aimed at them.

Investigato:It's three...No, I think the boy is human.

Kumagawa:[Ah, how nice of you to notice! Most doubt that fact, you know? It sure is refreshing. Let me give you a present for that!]

As the happy tone of Kumagawa resonates oversized screws were brought into reality directly stabbed into the investigators. Being normal humans, they dropped dead soon after.

Kumagawa took notice of the three familiar ghouls. He waved his hand in greeting.

Kumagawa:[Hey guys, long time no see! Did you miss me?]

Touka:He's sure lively after being isolated for so long.

Kaneki:Haha, Kumagawa-kun was alwais like this...

True, Kumagawa alwais keept a smile on his face no matter how grim the situation. Although rather than trying to liven up the mood, he really didn't care.

He really didn't know why he was so adamant of smiling at the time. Although he probably shouldn't talk as Kaneki himself was self sacrificing and keept on literally breaking one of hos fingers while entering a battle after the whole Yamori fiasco.

Kaneki:It's just the way he is, I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 166 18
"You're finally awake!" "wh-who are you?" After a terrible incident, y/n and Kaneki have reached a challenging part in their lives. will they strive...
87.2K 1.2K 32
What would your life be like in Tokyo Ghoul? Would you be a ghoul or a human? What if you fell for someone? What if that someone fell for you back? W...
97.7K 2.9K 44
WARNING : MY VERY FIRST BOOK & BAD WRITING !! • ken kaneki x female ghoul ! reader • BOOK 1
7.3K 162 7
Title: The Half-Ghoul's Fascination [Yandere!Haise Sasaki/Ken Kaneki x Reader/OC] "For the nth time, a cadaver shows up itself right in front of your...