Yoonmin |[The Dollmaker 21+]|...

Door oxLittleLeoxo

A Very confusing Story of a Dollmaker and his dolls that came Alive. Their past lives and an Angel in need o... Meer

Chapter 1 Dollmaker
Chapter 2 Change...
Chapter 3 scary day's
Chapter 4 another Victim?
Chapter 5 Back and fourth
Chapter 6 Risks...
Chapter 7
chapter 9 at Ease

Chapter 8 Monster

23 1 0
Door oxLittleLeoxo

.
.
.
.

Silver: "K-Kookie...Kookie...
P-Please..H-Help me...M-Mr.Kang is trying to trick me...H-He will hurt me... p-please find me..."

Silver was screaming and Crying trying to reach Jungkook in his dreams knowing he was the only one he could trust...and he also knew Kook was back to life... through Yoongi a few days ago...

Jungkook still asleep seeing him in his dream deciding to talk back.

JK: "S-Silver?! Where are you?"

Silver: "K-Kook!? I-I don't know... I-I'm in a room...I-I don't know where...b-but I-I'm scared...I-I need you...I-I want to be free .."

JK: "Do you think you can try to ask where you are without it being seen as odd?"

Silver: "M-Mr.Kang is trying to force me to give him what he desires the most...n-no...no i-i need to stop thinking...i-i can't stop...Help me!!!"

Before JK could say something about this Silver was gone. He was clearly in distress fighting with himself but that didn't work... actually giving Mr.Kang what he desired the most...Well not really more of the opposite...

Silver waking up screaming looking around the room to See Mr.Kang on top of him with red glowing eyes and Huge Black wings coming from his back...

Silver immediately had tears roll down his face from fear...

Mr.Kang looked absolutely scary to him...

(since Mr.Kang forced Silver's powers to give him his desires they turned him into a monster instead of giving him what he wanted )

Mr.Kang: "What did you do to me?!"

Silver: "I-I don't know! I-I didn't do anything!!!"

Silver was screaming in pure fear trying to get the man's hands off of him...but he had a very strong Grip holding Silver down

Mr.Kang: "Why do I look like a monster Silver!"

Silver: "I-I can't control what I give to people...A-And You forced Me to give you something. I-I didn't do this on purpose...I-I promise!"

Mr.Kang: "So forcing your powers has severe negative side effects....fucking hell..."

Mr.Kang then got off of Silver sighing irritated that his own impatience is what turned him into a monster

Silver: "I-I'm sorry! I-I don't know I-If I can do anything about this"

Mr.Kang: "Stop apologizing...I need to think..."

Silver nodded and shut up... holding onto His teddy bear while shaking

Mr Kang tried to think of how to either reverse this or learn to deal with this new look he had which he couldn't deny he looked kinda hot

He definitely looked like a fallen angel and he especially loved the Red eyes he had now

Silver definitely didn't know what to do holding onto his teddy to help himself calm down.

Mr.Kang: "You know...I'm not really that mad anymore..."

Silver: "R-Really?"

(Silver whispered looking up to Mr Kang who now Stood in front of him and held Silver's face in his hands...)

Mr.Kang: "I mean I do look pretty cool so I guess I can let this go. Be honest with me how do you think I look?"

Silver: "S-Scary...Y-You look scary Master..."

Mr.Kang smirked and randomly decided to kiss Silver

Which definitely caught Silver off guard shocked by the sudden action.... pulling away...

Silver: "S-Sir...What are you doing?"

Mr.Kang: "What did I tell you to call me?"

Silver: "Y-You are Scaring me...C-Can I be alone...?"

Mr.Kang: "Fine. Just for a few minutes. But when I come back you don't try to stop me from Kissing you."

He then walked out of the room locking the door behind him

Silver was definitely not staying here for any longer... trying his hardest to contact JK again as He tried to find a way to escape the room...

Silver: "K-Kook...P-Please hear me...I-I need help... P-Please f-find me!...T-There's a Window...I-I can See lots of trees...I-I believe...A-And a lot of small buildings Further away...A-And There's a Sign ...I-I believe it reads "Lee Corporations..."

Jungkook heard Silver and managed to reply.

JK: "I'll tell my friends right now! We have a friend in the military and we can get everything we need to save you and make sure this bastard doesn't hurt anyone else!"

Silver: "I-I accidentally turned him into a Monster...H-He is D-Dangerous... P-Please don't get hurt...c-cause of me"

Before silver could say more he was pulled out his thoughts and Just got thrown immediately onto the Bed in the bedroom...by Mr.Kang who looked absolutely hungry and eager for something...

.
.
.
.

Namjoon: "Kook...My team got the right location...all of You stay here. I'll go in with the special force Team. "

(Namjoon said Serious as He was about to storm out...but the others stopped wanting to help too)

Yoongi: "I want to help."

Hobi: "Me too!"

Namjoon: "Hey...Kook said it's dangerous...and Besides we don't know what we are about to deal with...I don't want to risk any of your life's."

Namjoon was serious holding Jin's hands in his since he loved him and couldn't let any of them especially Jin get hurt

Taehyung: "We are coming with you. I didn't train hobi along with Kook for nothing. I'm sure we can be of help."

Hobi: "What if just me and Taehyung go with you? I don't want Jin or Yoongi or Jimi. To get hurt either but we are both trained Assassins"

Namjoon: "Fine... Kook you gotta come along actually..since you are the only one that knows what that boy looks like."

JK: "I-I don't really want to see my murder again..."

Namjoon: "Then...how about You stay in the car with the others and I go in with the Team?... That way you can see him once we get everyone out if there's more than just him being Treated like this..."

JK: "Alright. Can we have one of your officers guard me as well?"

Namjoon nodded just leading them outside his Team already on the way to the location.

Namjoon Just told everyone to get in the car and then drove off the Whole Military Team and all units available came to the location surrounding the Huge Building.

Namjoon: "Stay In the car and don't get out unless You don't have another choice. I'll go in first with my Team. And Taehyung. Hoseok I need you two on the roof Investigate all the windows and try to locate anyone suspicious so we have a Little more of a direction we need to head in. Since this building is way too big"

Hobi: "Yes okay."

Namjoon Just Kissed Jin's cheek and held his hand.

Namjoon: "I promise I'll be back...keep them Safe Jinnie".

Namjoon then rushed off and Taehyung and Hoseok went to find a way to the rooftop

While this was happening...

Silver was screaming in pain As Mr.Kang forced Himself onto Him blood everywhere and Mr.Kang had Grown sharp nails which tore Silver's arms open slightly leaving wounds Behind... Silver was not able to move screaming and Crying but since the room was soundproof no one heard them...

The Poor thing tied down in an uncomfortable position his head starting to hurt...

A Blinding light coming from Silver's back making Mr.Kang immediately close his eyes from how bright it was...Silver screaming even more in such a high-pitched tone that It broke all the windows in the room and Basically completely destroyed Mr.Kang's Left eardrum....

But when Mr.Kang was able to see again...

Silver was completely motionless...blood pouring out His back...and... something growing out of two big wounds...which looked like the structure of Wings...

Mr.Kang: "W-What the hell?!"

Silver was definitely out of it... As his body started to heal on its own and the wings dried up...

Revealing Silver's true form...

Mr.Kang: "Holy crap...Well I guess that kind of answers my question as to what he is..."

Just then One of Namjoon's Teams stormed the room pointing their guns at The Man.

???: "Hands up!"

Mr.Kang just chuckling as he let his wings fill the room.

Mr.Kang: "You think you can kill me hm~?"

All the soldiers kept a Straight face even though they were definitely not prepared to see something like this...

Just immediately Shooting Mr.Kang with everything they had. The other Teams heard the gun shots immediately making their way there.

Namjoon in the back since not all of them could go into the room since it wasn't very big.

And it was obvious that Mr Kang was not invincible and the gunshots did hurt him.

Mr.Kang just trying to attack the men as best as he could. He didn't even know if he had any actual powers along with his wings so his attacks were just the same as when he was human but with wings.

Taehyung coming up behind Mr.Kang very quietly and immediately stabbing him in the back of the chest going into his heart using the same knife that Mr Kang used on Jungkook.

Which immediately killed him....

Taehyung: "That was for my Kookie..."

The man fell to the ground but the military kept shooting to make sure Mr.Kang was dead...

Taehyung out of the way Just rushing to the bed seeing Silver covered in blood and unconscious...

Taehyung guessed this must've been Silver since the collar around the boy's neck read so...

Namjoon helped Taehyung wrap the boy up in a blanket since he was completely naked...

Leaving the building to let his Team finish off...

Making it outside back to the Car JK and The others immediately came out rushing to their side...

JK: "Y-You saved him!"

Hoseok was back now too...

Taehyung: "Is it him? I wasn't sure..."

JK: "Yes it's him! He didn't have wings last time but it's him"

Namjoon: "We can't really take him to a Doctor...so I think Jinnie and Hobi should try and fix him..."

Hoseok: "That shouldn't be a problem..."

Jimin: "C-Can we head back home...?"

Yoongi: "Yes we can go home now."

Namjoon: "I'll inform my team and Join you all later. Jinnie please drive them home safely."

(Namjoon then left Taehyung and the others getting in the car driving back home. Silver laying cuddled up on JK's lap.

And as they made it back JK just took Silver to the bathroom to wash him up...Jin came there as well helping him...

Jin: "He's very pretty... I'll Take Care of his wounds and bruises after we Cleaned him... He's gonna be okay..."

JK: "Thank you Jinnie..."

Jin: "No problem...We are there for each other...and everyone you consider a Friend is family to me...so I'll make sure he's healthy very quickly"

Jin said with a smile Helping JK to clean Silver gently Washing his hair and body...even very carefully cleaning his wings

Silver waking up looking around scared his eyes completely blue...

JK: "Silver don't be scared it's me. We saved you..."

Silver: "K-Kookie?..."

Silver's eyes immediately let tears fall down his face immediately hugging JK who kneeled in front of the tub...

Jin Just giving them a little space...

Silver: "Y-You didn't deserve to die...I-I'm sorry...I-I wanted to protect you!..."

Silver was sobbing now which was a Heartbreaking side to see...

JK: "It's okay Silver, I'm not upset. I'm glad we got to you in time."

Silver: "H-He killed many others b-before you...I-I wanted this to stop...f-for so long...I wasn't...strong enough to do so...I-I'm so sorry... I-I'm glad the Gift Your friend received was able to bring you back..."

(Silver whispered looking down trying to hide his tears and the state he was in by being his wings forward to hide his body

Jin: "Yoongi's gift? Oh...right it was you huh? Which gave Yoongi the ability to turn his dolls into Living beings..."

Silver nodded looking out from under his right Wing with a Cute pout on his face...

Silver: "I-I can't control who I give something...it just happens...I usually dream about someone who has this really strong will and desire to achieve something...but...I can't choose what they get...or who ends up Getting a gift..."

Jin understood what Silver tried to say just giving him a smile.

Jin: "How About we get you dried up and Dressed so I can treat you wounds?"

Silver nodded blushing a little at Jin's gentle hands... helping him out of the bathtub.

And then he was gently wrapped up in a big towel and once dry.

Jin and JK treated his injuries wrapping him up with bandages...and then Dressed him...in one of Jin's Animal onesie's which was warm and looked absolutely adorable of course they had to make little holes for Silvers wings into the fabric...

And once they were done they met with the others in the living room Silver all shy hiding behind JK.

Jin: "He's all bandaged up and I put one of my onesies on him. But be careful he's still healing."

Everyone was curious just smiling softly as Silver looked out from behind JK.

Silver: "F-Family?"

JK: "Yes they are family~ They are safe to be around."

Silver nodded sitting on Yoongi's lap hiding in his arms...

Silver: "T-Thank you for giving Kookie a second life..."

Yoongi: "Thank you for giving me the ability to find a companion and friends."

Silver: "Family...is always there for each other..."

(Silver whispered as he got group hugged by everyone

Hobi: "Definitely~"

Silver: "Can..I stay?"

Yoongi: "Of course!"

Silver: "You all... haven't changed...you are Just Like your last lives..."

(Silver said with tears filling his eyes)

Everyone now a bit confused...

JK: "Wait what do you mean by that?"

Silver: T-This... isn't the first time I've seen all of you...You all...and I used to be Together...in a different life...but...you all Reincarnated into different life's..."

Jin: "Wait really?!"

Silver nodded Just hiding in Yoongi's arms...

Silver: "Suga...was Always cuddling with Me...and V and Chim always stood up for me..."

Hobi: "Holy crap..."

Taehyung: "I-I believe him..."

Jimin: "Me too..."

Silver: "W-We all lived together up there...and waited to be reincarnated to find each other in our next lives..."

(Silver was pouting fighting with his tears since he didn't want to sob again...)

Silver pointed up at the roof. Probably meaning the Sky or perhaps Heaven...

Silver: "I wasn't reincarnated and got so upset that I flew so High actually leaving this world...and I was suddenly on a Cold and dusty planet...I eventually got so weak that I couldn't find my way back...and...I wasn't able to do anything...but then one day Humans suddenly appeared Infront of my frozen body and took me onto a Weird Metal capsule called a Rocket... They took me back to earth...but from there Mr.Kang found me and took me home...I-i've been with him since then..."

Jin: "Wait...so...all of us were together in our past lives? And I'm sorry but are you an Angel or....?"

Jin asked very curious trying to understand everything

Silver nodded with a Smile.

Silver: "Our souls Were born in heaven...like almost all souls and all of us promised we would Reincarnate together in all of our other future lives...Angels usually Reincarnate into a human body at the age of 18...But that didn't happen to me...I was all alone for a few years..."

Namjoon: "If that's really true...I wish we could Remember..."

Jimin: "Even if we don't...We can all Just Start over in this life! And be All together now."

Everyone nodded with a smile agreeing to Jimin's adorable speech.

Yoongi: "Besides...I got a Doll shop to open up. And Me and Chim definitely need help to clean everything up. The Police finished the investigation. So it shouldn't be a problem if all of us work together and get it up and running."

Yoongi said with a grin definitely excited to finally get the house he bought in good shape so they could finally open up the Shop...

And So Yoongi and Jimin could follow their passion of making dolls again...

After all the crazy events of the last few weeks.

Jin: "Yeah we could help you guys clean up the place."

Yoongi: "But before we do that~ I want to spend some time with Jimin~"

Yoongi said with a smirk

Hobi: "And I wanna have my first time with Kookie and Tae!"

Jin: "I-I mean since we were all together in our past lives...maybe we can all do some stuff together~"

Jin said blushing just from mentioning it.

Spicy scene will be in the next episode~

.
.
.
.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12K 665 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...
170K 11.7K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
216K 13.7K 48
Jeon Jungkook, a person who always as far as he remembers was alone and lonely. One day he moves out into a new apartment and suddenly he isn't alone...
138K 4.1K 26
Taehyung lost his boyfriend five years ago in an accident. He is long over the loss of it and is trying to start new over. He just wants to be happy...